Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 12:29 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

sup, i'm going to bed soon, but for obvious reasons lets not talk about who got an item from andy, and what it was.

thanks.

also sheesh, these wolves are just hardly trying..

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 12:31 AM

i'm assuming there is probably 1 wolf left (since there was a neutral). maybe 2 (seems unlikely tho)

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 12:35 AM

Interesting kill choice.. I thought for sure someone else would flip.

Whelp, looks like his two items were 1-shot doc and 1-shot roleblock.
Cooool.

Sup Dummy. You get any reading in over the break?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494252)
i'm assuming there is probably 1 wolf left (since there was a neutral). maybe 2 (seems unlikely tho)

I don't think two is excessively unlikely. 4-5 wolves sounds about fair for a 20 player game.

Eh. We'll see, I guess.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:05 AM

Re-reading EoD makes me buy Mad Dummy's claim a little more.

I obviously think it could've been done better, but his play would make sense if we look at it with the background of a culture that understands not to shoot or lynch a hypocop's guilty. If we "let it ride into the night" (lolcountrysong) and Mad Dummy was NKed, we'd know tokzic is guilty (unless wolves were pulling a gambit). If Mad Dummy wasn't NKed, then we'd know tokz is innocent (unless wolves are pulling a gambit) and that Mad is either town making play or wolf trying to look like a town making that play.

I don't really like the play, because there's so many "ifs" and wifom regardless of what happens and because it has a high risk of dropping cover if used in a game with actual cover, but I can't say the play itself is alignment indicative in this specific scenario if that's what you're used to.

Your reactions also seemed fairly townie. I liked the mix of frustration, anger, accusation, and explanation that were displayed. Of course, if you're as good as you claim, then you could probably fake it, but I'm willing to think you were genuine enough to lean you town for now.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:12 AM

Also, despite reading EoD with a mind open enough to lean my strongest scum town, I am convinced that inDheart is scum.

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494253)
Interesting kill choice.. I thought for sure someone else would flip.

You didn't think the most confirmed power role would die? Who did you think would die?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494257)
You didn't think the most confirmed power role would die? Who did you think would die?

Lolwut?

What kind of question is this?
If it looks like a slip and reads like a slip..

Hey Pazz, did you thank DFR and inDheart yet?

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494258)
Lolwut?

What kind of question is this?
If it looks like a slip and reads like a slip..

Hey Pazz, did you thank DFR and inDheart yet?

Thank? What are you talking about? All I asked was who you thought was gonna die instead of Andy. From my perspective Andy was the one likeliest to get killed by the wolves. Many thought he was town and he gave out items.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494259)
Thank? What are you talking about? All I asked was who you thought was gonna die instead of Andy. From my perspective Andy was the one likeliest to get killed by the wolves. Many thought he was town and he gave out items.

Why so defensive? I'm talking about them coming up with the idea for your silencing. What would you say if I told you DFR mentioned being the possibility of a silenced player before you ever claimed?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494260)
Why so defensive? I'm talking about them coming up with the idea for your silencing. What would you say if I told you DFR mentioned being the possibility of a silenced player before you ever claimed?

Whelp. Since Pazz didn't respond in the time it took me to watch an episode of Narcos, I'll admit that DFR never said anything of the sort. I figured it was the sort of reaction test that might work on Pazz, but he's gone now so ehh

Pazzaz 11-18-2016 03:06 AM

So that's why I couldn't remember him saying that.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4494264)
So that's why I couldn't remember him saying that.

Thanks for admitting you read it and were too scared to respond.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:31 AM

Hey Pazz, how many wolves do you think are left? Who do you think they are? C'mon, give me your best scum reads.

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:03 AM

Are you feeling it now mr.krabs ARE YOU FEELING THE DICKS

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:03 AM

dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:04 AM

shitposting day 3 ladies and gentlemen

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494271)
shitposting day 3 ladies and gentlemen

Classic dicks.
Went from dicks in size four to dicks in size 5. Just drop your hot read, man. You read EoD?

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:11 AM

feelin' pretty good about everyone that voted V with me last night. Can't say I was expecting a V lynch since I did the same thing the previous night but holy shit did it work out.

pretty 100% sure Shado & wine are both town because of yesterday & pushing the V vote. If roundbox was wolfing it he could have easily challenged the vote by unvoting at 2 or 3 but just let it ride. I don't see Shado being a wolf after comitting such a strong wolf genocide like that, and I don't see wine being a wolf after hard claiming mason p much and then pushing the v lynch to 3.

gold stinger 11-18-2016 04:16 AM

players left:

4) juckter1 wineandbread
5) roundbox
7) XelNya
8) psychoangel691 Precarious
10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte theknightsofneeee
12) ShadoWolfe
13) Pazzaz
16) gold stinger
17) botchi246 inDheart