Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Claire Diviner 05-29-2013 05:45 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums. Years ago, during the golden age of Bemanistyle, I went by the username "Karppa" (I did use the name/CD Title "Sunshine" for "Dai Pinch"), if anyone recognizes that name. Thankfully, with the help of qqwrep, I was able to find nearly all of the simfiles that was nuked with the death of the site. Fast forward to now, and I've decided to get back into Stepmania, obviously with my new name, "Claire Diviner". Anywho, I'm horrifically rusty as far as playing though. Despite that, I am currently getting back into making simfiles for SM, since I like to view stepping as an art form.

Here's to hoping things go well with this community, and I get to meet some nice people here. Until then, Expect to see me around every now and again. Ciao.

Pseudo Enigma 05-29-2013 05:46 PM

welcome to the forums. Remember the rules of the internet and you'll have a good time.

Claire Diviner 05-29-2013 05:50 PM

I'll keep that in mind. Not to worry though, I'm very familiar with forums and rules, etc.. :)

AFOTHER 05-30-2013 02:51 AM

Hi

ilikexd 05-30-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFOTHER (Post 3914157)
Hi

r u da real AFOTHER

EzExZeRo7497 05-30-2013 03:06 AM

And I, for one, welcome our BMS overlords

laura_j89 06-3-2013 08:35 PM

Hello All!!!

I am new to FFR and just wanted to say that while Im not very good at the game and don't always have the most time to dedicate to it, Im looking forward to playing, improving and making new friends! People seem very friendly and welcoming and that's much appreciated as a new member. Special thanks to Dynam0 for giving me a few tips on how to adjust speed as a newbie :) any advice on how to play and improve is welcome. cheers!

Cleb of Grass 06-4-2013 09:57 PM

I'm kinda new too, but this game is really fun. I even play it in my technology class when I'm done with my work. Then everybody looks over and asks what game I was playing, and after that even others started playing it.

Fluvs 06-4-2013 10:29 PM

Welcome~

zekester10 06-6-2013 12:22 AM

Hey guys I'm new to FFR too! :D i discovered this game 2 days ago (really late i know) and I've enjoyed playing it and will be playing it for a long time or well indefinitely. I really wish I had discovered this sooner :( haha.

pwhk 06-13-2013 07:59 AM

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this post is to see if I can really post, because I wasn't able to post previously. (serious) :)

Lots_Of_Cowz 07-2-2013 02:18 PM

New here, kinda.. made this account like 7 years ago and just started to play again. Also first post in 7 years rofl :D

Sweet Angel 07-2-2013 04:33 PM

Welcome people :3

dAnceguy117 07-2-2013 08:42 PM

Welcome back, Cowz!

redsea 07-2-2013 11:39 PM

I'm sorta new here! Hey :)

Thumbsy 07-10-2013 06:22 AM

Hullo all c:

I've known about FFR for a while now and finally figured I'd give it a try haha.
Think I'll still stick to playing StepMania with my pad mostly, but I'll drop by every now and then to practice keyboarding a little :p
Will probably be fooling around on the forums most of the time during my time here huhu

RNGRX 07-10-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thumbsy (Post 3936218)
Hullo all c:

I've known about FFR for a while now and finally figured I'd give it a try haha.
Think I'll still stick to playing StepMania with my pad mostly, but I'll drop by every now and then to practice keyboarding a little :p
Will probably be fooling around on the forums most of the time during my time here huhu

hi. profile chat please.

A Toasty Yak 07-10-2013 12:52 PM

Hullo all. I got hooked on PSP revolution back in the day, and I have now come here to sate my addiction to little fast-moving arrows.

HalfStep 07-10-2013 12:55 PM

Welcome ! ^^

Skywanker^^ 07-13-2013 07:33 AM

WAZZZAAAA. I'm bored as fuck and decided to actually post useless shit here! Been stalking a lot lately, without saying a word... :3