Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

Sprite- 10-20-2010 09:30 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Probably :)

Plan_Bsk81127 10-20-2010 09:30 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
lol, I just went to his forum profile, went to show all post and went to the oldest ones, but I guess that it only saves so much seeing that the first score was from 09.

krunkykai22 10-20-2010 09:30 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
ROFL DELTA! I agree :P

psychoangel691 10-20-2010 09:32 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Little one from me now. Who was the 1st person to sign up for dragons_fury (not including myself since I started it) 5k

LoneW0lf 10-20-2010 09:33 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3317491)
Little one from me now. Who was the 1st person to sign up for dragons_fury (not including myself since I started it) 5k

TC_Halogen?

blkdraco?

Plan_Bsk81127 10-20-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
ssgoku42_00

xXDeltaXx 10-20-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
ssgoku42_00?

Zageron 10-20-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Ahahahahahahahahaha xD

krunkykai22 10-20-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Eric

DAMMIT NINJA;'D I knew this off the top of my head from the list >.> i remembered eric being number one :/

psychoangel691 10-20-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3317494)
ssgoku42_00


You got it ^_^

Ps these credits are not coming out of the prize pool AJ and I are giving them away out of what's left of our stashes lol.

alloyus 10-20-2010 09:35 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
You two are way too fast >.<

xXDeltaXx 10-20-2010 09:35 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3317500)
You got it ^_^

Ps these credits are not coming out of the prize pool AJ and I are giving them away out of what's left of our stashes lol.

btw where is he? =P I havent seem him in a while

i love you 10-20-2010 09:36 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
This thread bring back memories of my old Tournament

PS: It's funny how little things like this can keep a thread super active for a long time haha

psychoangel691 10-20-2010 09:37 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xXDeltaXx (Post 3317503)
btw where is he? =P I havent seem him in a while

He got sucked back into wow and doesn't really touch ffr anymore. He also met a girl that he's living with now and they're planing on getting married. Chances are you wont see him again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3317505)
This thread bring back memories of my old Tournament

PS: It's funny how little things like this can keep a thread super active for a long time haha

Lol yea we plan on doing a bunch of little contests through the tourney. Makes it more fun I think.

xXDeltaXx 10-20-2010 09:38 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3317507)
He got sucked back into wow and doesn't really touch ffr anymore. He also met a girl that he's living with now and they're planing on getting married. Chances are you wont see him again.

aww =/ when will people learn that this is better then meeting people in real life

psychoangel691 10-20-2010 09:39 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xXDeltaXx (Post 3317511)
aww =/ when will people learn that this is better then meeting people in real life


Hey not entirely true. I met AJ irl now and am having a baby and I'm still here weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

xXDeltaXx 10-20-2010 09:40 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3317514)
Hey not entirely true. I met AJ irl now and am having a baby and I'm still here weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

=D thats cool

NocturneAunamic 10-20-2010 09:41 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3317507)
bunch of little contests through the tourney.

Can they be a little harder, Everytime i click on this thread, a question appears, and five people already guessed it right. Maybe something more fun and time consuming.

PhaeL v2 10-20-2010 09:41 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Current Prize Pot: 5,031,947

Oh my ****ing god...


Edit: For the contests, flash games would be ok imho. For some rounds, of course.

psychoangel691 10-20-2010 09:42 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NocturneAunamic (Post 3317518)
Can they be a little harder, Everytime i click on this thread, a question appears, and five people already guessed it right. Maybe something more fun and time consuming.


Oh there will be don't worry. I did an easy one since a bunch of people were viewing and AJ is working on something right now that will probably take people forever lol.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution