Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493953)
inD

who are your top 2 towns and why?

pazzaz and wab because claims. i especially don't think a wolf pazz would have to deal with a weird power-down post restriction and his claim checks out for what he says he did

play-wise though shado's up there

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493955)
If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24

typically night kills/kills in general happen last.

there are some roles that accelerate kills/actions to where they take priority, but they're typically pretty rare, and I doubt they would make sense in a 20 player game (the last time i played with those types of roles it was a 50+ player game)

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 10:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493955)
If I declare a night action (which I will unless you lynch me for some reason. I guess if the knife backfires.) does that take precedence over the wolves declaring me their night kill if they choose to? Asked differently: What is the night action precedence? Do wolf actions take priority over town actions? Vice versa? Is it a timing difference?

-o24

if wolves kill you, you'll die (but your item will be received by whoever you send it to. You have a cleared town in wineandbread (cleared pending counterclaim) and you can always send whatever to me if you'd like. Wabby might be a better choice though, tbh, cause I could get fearkilled just for being active.

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
nee beat me to it

kills are technically second to last behind investigations in some games, because mechanically some times you shouldn't be able to investigate people who are about to die, but yeah the item should get given unless blocked somehow

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shado who you thinking about knifing?

(not much else to talk about it seems.. )

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 10:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493946)
btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.

ughhh
I normally wouldn't touch this at all considering its a hypocop this late in the game, but what's the point of hypocopping a guilty at this point?

If your check is valid, then wolves know you're cop and will kill you.
If your check is invalid, then wolves know you're not cop and won't.

All this is doing is causing me more stress over who to shoot.
ksajfhajklshdsajdhjs
Are you claiming? Should I just shoot tokzic? If he flips green we're totally gonna lynch you 'cause there's absolutely no reason to hypocop with a guilty


also neither of your previous peeps sent in a check?
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate these inactives so much

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i think he's knifing v right now, i don't think v's the best choice of the bunch but ehhhh all the ones under consideration really are inactives

ngl the inactivity is really getting me down on this game

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:35 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493962)
ughhh
I normally wouldn't touch this at all considering its a hypocop this late in the game, but what's the point of hypocopping a guilty at this point?

If your check is valid, then wolves know you're cop and will kill you.
If your check is invalid, then wolves know you're not cop and won't.

All this is doing is causing me more stress over who to shoot.
ksajfhajklshdsajdhjs
Are you claiming? Should I just shoot tokzic? If he flips green we're totally gonna lynch you 'cause there's absolutely no reason to hypocop with a guilty


also neither of your previous peeps sent in a check?
fffffffffffffffffffffffffff I hate these inactives so much

moreover, if we're gonna talk about this: his check is also on someone who's alive

andy-o24 11-16-2016 10:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Mad Dummy

Vote is based on your predecessors in that slot and me reading them scum. I gotta go to bed, though. Good luck, folks.

-o24

roundbox 11-16-2016 10:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I am here
thanks wabby for clarification (I read through storn and had no idea who his partner was, he never mentioned you/juck)

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 10:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493965)
moreover, if we're gonna talk about this: his check is also on someone who's alive

So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop

roundbox 11-16-2016 10:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm actually getting slightly nervous about Shado
I was expecting to come back to see discussion revolving a flip of whatever player he stabbed but he hasn't done it yet
If he's a wolf, he might be planning some last-second stabbing that will fuck over people

this is 50% tinfoil, but I think this is something to consider

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493968)
So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop

yeah i'm basically saying there's no way to solve him until we see someone flip now, because none of his results are at least verifiable. like we would still exert caution if he had previous results, but they'd be semi-confirmed on dead people.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493968)
So? He said tokzic's a wolf. I can't see town hypocopping with a guilty at this point, but if he's cop then we have a guaranteed kill. I figure there's no point to the "hypo" part at this point. Like, if tokzic's green then we're lynching mad dummy because his hypo would be garbage if he wasn't cop

you trying to read into it too much.

we will find out soon either way.

just let it be, and knife who you want

us seeing who you choose to knife is good for the village too. Regardless of checks.

roundbox 11-16-2016 10:46 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Solving Mad Dummy's claim now with a stabbing on his target might not be the best idea, since wolves will probably kill him before some other players if he's legit

roundbox 11-16-2016 10:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493972)
Solving Mad Dummy's claim now with a stabbing on his target might not be the best idea, since wolves will probably kill him before some other players if he's legit

wait I'm dumb
if he's not a wolf and tokzic is they probably would believe the claim
l0l

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493966)
Mad Dummy

Vote is based on your predecessors in that slot and me reading them scum. I gotta go to bed, though. Good luck, folks.

-o24

this vote makes me sigh because i don't think andy even attempted to read nee's posts, i just remember him posting "i don't know about nee yet"

inDheart 11-16-2016 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493969)
I'm actually getting slightly nervous about Shado
I was expecting to come back to see discussion revolving a flip of whatever player he stabbed but he hasn't done it yet
If he's a wolf, he might be planning some last-second stabbing that will fuck over people

this is 50% tinfoil, but I think this is something to consider

at the very least i was expecting more time than this to be able to reset, i got the impression that knifing was going to happen this afternoon

it's already fucking me over because i might be spotty in a short bit here

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Sup guys

So are you not going to knife someone today Shado? It'd look quite bad if you didn't

You also probably don't want us to be scrambling before closing time

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I think tokzic is worth stabbing now

If he's red we kill a red

If he's not, we lynch dummy tmrw

roundbox 11-16-2016 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shado?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
sigh

i retract

jeez i didn't expect yall to get all gung ho about it

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493973)
wait I'm dumb
if he's not a wolf and tokzic is they probably would believe the claim
l0l

This is what I'm saying. There's no point in a hypocop at this point. I'm not knifing tokzic until I get a guaranteed lynch on hatter if he flips green. I don't want this "oh I was just leaving a check" bullshit, man.

I figure wolves already know he's cop if he's checking tokzic, and if he's not then I want to know. No half-measures.

@Mad Hatter I need to know that I'm hitting wolf, man.. drop the hypocop because it's only adding confusion now

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 10:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
like obvs you just let that ride into the night, or we lynch him, don't stab him jfc

we need the info from the lynch and the wagons, not just 1 person shooting someone who /might/ be redchecked..

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
wait eod is one hour from now right

not like... 1 minute from now?

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
mad hatter rofl

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493982)
like obvs you just let that ride into the night, or we lynch him, don't stab him jfc

we need the info from the lynch and the wagons, not just 1 person shooting someone who /might/ be redchecked..

we should both be able to stab and then lynch someone
are you thinking we can only do one of these tonight?

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493986)
wait eod is one hour from now right

not like... 1 minute from now?

yes

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493986)
wait eod is one hour from now right

not like... 1 minute from now?

yeah 11:59 server is the last posting time, so 59 min from this post

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493982)
like obvs you just let that ride into the night, or we lynch him, don't stab him jfc

we need the info from the lynch and the wagons, not just 1 person shooting someone who /might/ be redchecked..

YOU DON'T LET IT RIDE INTO THE NIGHT YOU ASSHAT

A guilty check when hypoing does not fool wolves at all. If you're right, then they kill you. If you're wrong, then they know you're not the cop and don't. I literally can't see a single reason why you'd do that as town.

If you really wanted to hypo, you would've left an inno check.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
for anyone wondering, i only made that hypo because i could get away with only having a partial claim (due to my predecessors inactivity)

you guys making a huge deal about it and threatening to shoot him wasn't what I was trying to do at all.

sometimes just let things go, and deal with them the next day after they resolve themselves.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
the whole point was we were picking someone to stab, seeing how they flip, then probably reading their posts to find a lynch candidate

having both of those things in close succession is not going to help us as much imo

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493992)
for anyone wondering, i only made that hypo because i could get away with only having a partial claim (due to my predecessors inactivity)

you guys making a huge deal about it and threatening to shoot him wasn't what I was trying to do at all.

sometimes just let things go, and deal with them the next day after they resolve themselves.

he was on people's shoot lists before that, independently of your hypo, though

what exactly are you waiting to resolve here?

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493993)
the whole point was we were picking someone to stab, seeing how they flip, then probably reading their posts to find a lynch candidate

having both of those things in close succession is not going to help us as much imo

Shado...

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also, there shouldn't be any difference between a lynch and a knife. Either you're cop and you have a real guilty, or you're scum and you're lying. Retracting is bullshit here because now I'm having difficulty believing you at all.

He was one of my shot targets before you claimed that. SO answer the question, are you cop or not? because I'm shooting you now if you don't claim.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493991)
YOU DON'T LET IT RIDE INTO THE NIGHT YOU ASSHAT

A guilty check when hypoing does not fool wolves at all. If you're right, then they kill you. If you're wrong, then they know you're not the cop and don't. I literally can't see a single reason why you'd do that as town.

If you really wanted to hypo, you would've left an inno check.

i thought about it, but a) we don't really get alot from an inno check. aorn its 10/3 (probably) and we already have 2-3 roles claimed. that makes the people I can actually claim a check on 6/3 (since obvs i can't check myself). thats only 2/3. So i took the higher risk, higher reward where I possibly get nightkilled over another powerrole, and out a wolf at the same time.

-shrug-

you can not like the play, but thinking i'm not town for doing it is just wrong.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493996)
Also, there shouldn't be any difference between a lynch and a knife. Either you're cop and you have a real guilty, or you're scum and you're lying. Retracting is bullshit here because now I'm having difficulty believing you at all.

He was one of my shot targets before you claimed that. SO answer the question, are you cop or not? because I'm shooting you now if you don't claim.

wat

i literally said i retract it?

what else do you want?

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Shado, would you mind answering the concerns of myself, wabby, and inDheart?

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
atm shado's at an information advantage because supposedly he's gone and read the inactives' posts just recently, and only he knows who he's going to end up knifing

so like it or not he's probably also driving the lynch today

and this is making me feel like roundbox's tinfoil is less tinfoil and more juicy baked potato inside, yeesh

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4493997)
i thought about it, but a) we don't really get alot from an inno check. aorn its 10/3 (probably) and we already have 2-3 roles claimed. that makes the people I can actually claim a check on 6/3 (since obvs i can't check myself). thats only 2/3. So i took the higher risk, higher reward where I possibly get nightkilled over another powerrole, and out a wolf at the same time.

-shrug-

you can not like the play, but thinking i'm not town for doing it is just wrong.

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

I'm shooting Mad Dummy. Any objections?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493994)
he was on people's shoot lists before that, independently of your hypo, though

what exactly are you waiting to resolve here?

(this may be a culture thing)

typically in games i play, if someone makes a hypo Wolf check, we let it ride into the night, and if neither of them are dead, then we deal with it.

but if the wolves kill the seer (or person hypo'ing for the seer) then we kill the wolf.

basically i didn't think you guys would actually try to be shooting him tonight, because in no way would I ever just CLAIM my W check here if i was the seer, specially when he's already catching lots of heat/might get lynched.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
ARE YOU SERIOUS

GET THE FUCK OUT SHADO

i'm town

this is all towny play

there is NNO REASOn for me to do this if i were a wolf.

I've been UTR, no one was scum reading me.

gtfo

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494002)
Yeah, I'm not buying it.

I'm shooting Mad Dummy. Any objections?

i object

if only because i don't remember him being on like anyone's list

i feel like now more than ever is when you'd want to go with town consensus rather than impulse

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494002)
Yeah, I'm not buying it.

I'm shooting Mad Dummy. Any objections?

what was the point of asking top 2 stab targets if you forced someone to fake claim
I mean it might be a hit but come on dude

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shado is making an excuse to shoot someone who is town and people aren't gonna think twice about it cause you don't know me

but i'm town and this is a garbage shot.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
like shado, explain to me WHAT I GET OUT OF THIS IS IF I"M A WOLF?

serious question.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
like maybe nee flips red

but this isn't pro town play in the slightest to knife him now

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494007)
shado is making an excuse to shoot someone who is town and people aren't gonna think twice about it cause you don't know me

but i'm town and this is a garbage shot.

I agree that this is a garbage shot

shado

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
other than people scumreading me for doing it (which is lolworthy cause wolves don't do stuff like this) I'm literally jsut DRAWING ATTENTION to myself if i'm a wolf for no reason. I didn't even hold onto the claim cause i thought you might actually shoot him.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Forced someone to fakeclaim?

He had given his choices earlier, everyone had.

I was about to shoot Vendetta, then he claims tokzic is red. of COURSE I'm gonna stop and think about it for a fucking moment.

Literally hypocopping a guilty is pointless here

ugh.

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493864)
I'll be using my knife in a couple of here to allow time for readjustment of reads before EoD (based on the flip).

I want everyone to state their top two knife targets. Anyone who fails to do so significantly increases their own risk of getting knifed.

lol

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494012)
Forced someone to fakeclaim?

He had given his choices earlier, everyone had.

I was about to shoot Vendetta, then he claims tokzic is red. of COURSE I'm gonna stop and think about it for a fucking moment.

Literally hypocopping a guilty is pointless here

ugh.

okay, but thinking about it and doing it are WAY DIFFERENT

i even said 'i want you to shoot who you want, not someone who is checked'

so gtfo with i was trying to direct the shot or get you to shoot someone who might not be red.

I TOLD YOU TO SHOOT WHO YOU WANTED.

and then when you seemed like you actually wanted to shoot him, i retracted it instantly because I WANTED TO HOLD THE CLAIM INTO THE NIGHT (or at least till near the lynch) and see what we got from the wagons.

like ughhhhhhhh you.

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
the only read I'm readjusting now is on you shado

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
fucking hell

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494016)
fucking hell

so why didn't you stab earlier? do you have any justification for this?

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Well, that all went to shit real quick, didn't it.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shooting me is garbage tier

i'm fine with you ACTUALLY shooting tokzic btw, he legit is wolfy (hence why i fake claimed on him) but you justifying your shot just solely on my 'red check' is kinda wolfy.

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494018)
Well, that all went to shit real quick, didn't it.

When you don't deliver on promises, it kinda worries people
Of course it went to shit, you said we would have ample time to discuss a lynch candidate before EOD based on a flip
Do you really think 40 minutes is a good amount of time, since we had some of our active players who were in the thread earlier that aren't/can't be here now?

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494017)
so why didn't you stab earlier? do you have any justification for this?

I know he isn't cop because I started the game knowing who the cop was. It's in my reads.
I said I would announce before stabbing.
He knows I'm about to stab, and leaves that check.
What do you expect me to do?
He's fakeclaiming, I really want to shoot him for it.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
this is a case of 'sometimes villagers need to just let events unfold, and not try to PR hunt (obviously this is assuming shado is a villager, which he might not be)


also, if tokzic flips W at some point, shado asking for permission/if the check is real to shoot him, and then going at me after i retract it is VERY wolfy.

just so we're clear.

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I tried to get him to hardclaim so I could shoot him 100% knowing he's fakeclaiming, but now I'm stuck with this shitty retraction.

Fucking hell.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
villagers can fakeclaim

its part of the game

if we let the wolves have/know all of the information, we are failing as a village

you should have just let it go, and not gone PR hunting.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shado i'm town

knife some rando that isn't here, they are >>rand wolf at this point.

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
fakeclaiming as town is pretty garbage too, just saying

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494024)
villagers can fakeclaim

its part of the game

if we let the wolves have/know all of the information, we are failing as a village

you should have just let it go, and not gone PR hunting.

No, you shouldn't have hypocopped a guilty latenight into D2. It's called making a bad play.

Now fucking what? I shoot tokzic? I shoot you? I shoot vendetta?
Worst play ever, seriously.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i formally apologize for making this EoD all about me, but I didn't think people would overreact to they hypo like they did.

-shrug-

Wineandbread 11-16-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494021)
I know he isn't cop because I started the game knowing who the cop was. It's in my reads.
I said I would announce before stabbing.
He knows I'm about to stab, and leaves that check.
What do you expect me to do?
He's fakeclaiming, I really want to shoot him for it.

Wait did I miss this entirely? brb

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4494029)
Wait did I miss this entirely? brb

ugh

posts like this don't need to happen.

XD

ShadoWolfe 11-16-2016 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm almost 100% Mad Dummy is scum, now.

I think inDheart is in on it with him, after reexamining their cross-support and post times on the fakeclaim.

I'm shooting Mad Dummy. I seriously think he's our best shot at hitting scum.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494023)
I tried to get him to hardclaim so I could shoot him 100% knowing he's fakeclaiming, but now I'm stuck with this shitty retraction.

Fucking hell.

hardclaiming in that situation is tokzic hardclaiming attorney tier and you know it

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
yo shado, i realize that we come from different schools of thought on the appropriateness of hypoing and when and where it is acceptable.

but regardless of all of that, i'm still a villager, and a shot on me is still garbage.

so don't shoot me.

thanks.

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I don't disagree with the fact his hypo is ??? tier but your play is raising the fuck out of my eyebrow

did you miss the part where I instigated the suspicion against you, rather than inDheart?

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Xel, Pazzaz, I SEE YOU

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
ugh

part of me thinks shado is just super wrong town, and part of me thinks he's making excuses to shoot me cause he can get away with it.

i'm not sure which is the case.

gl trying to figure that out when i flip.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i think it might be the second

he did try to cfd andy

probs lynch him.

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494036)
ugh

part of me thinks shado is just super wrong town, and part of me thinks he's making excuses to shoot me cause he can get away with it.

i'm not sure which is the case.

gl trying to figure that out when i flip.

I'm struggling with this too
I hope you're not dead

Pazzaz 11-16-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Shadow, what dummy said shouldn't make too much of a difference who you knife. Yes it's weird but don't forget that you asked for votes. Him mentioning toksic doesn't make toksic less suspicious.

inDheart 11-16-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494034)
I don't disagree with the fact his hypo is ??? tier but your play is raising the fuck out of my eyebrow

did you miss the part where I instigated the suspicion against you, rather than inDheart?

yeah except you're historically towny as all hell to him and i never climbed out of his nulls

TWG Mad Dummy 11-16-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
HARDCLAIM VANILLAGER

for all that it matters (which is none)

roundbox 11-16-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4494040)
yeah except you're historically towny as all hell to him and i never climbed out of his nulls



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution