Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 02:22 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm trying to focus on "actions speak louder than words" more this game, which is why the EoD is the current focal point of my investigation. The major wagons flipping T/T is a bit difficult to use to trap wolves, but there has to be something there we can latch on to. Which again is why T-Force stands out in particular

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 02:23 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm seesawing tbh, like I want to dig into either one but not sure yet.

T-Force can also use mechanics and shit as town, look at his turbo with me for an example

This was also one of the few times that T-Force and FG were town

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 02:23 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Actually let me go get that game, one second

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 02:25 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750361)
I'm trying to focus on "actions speak louder than words" more this game, which is why the EoD is the current focal point of my investigation. The major wagons flipping T/T is a bit difficult to use to trap wolves, but there has to be something there we can latch on to. Which again is why T-Force stands out in particular

That might be overkill, but if I forced you to add a 3rd wolf in your narrative, who would it be ?

Assuming Plop/T-Force flips wolf.

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 02:25 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750362)
I'm seesawing tbh, like I want to dig into either one but not sure yet.

T-Force can also use mechanics and shit as town, look at his turbo with me for an example

This was also one of the few times that T-Force and FG were town

I'm probably gonna wait to hear more from the others before committing one way or the other. Don't get too caught up in your own head, or you have a greater risk of navel-gazing

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 02:27 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750365)
I'm probably gonna wait to hear more from the others before committing one way or the other. Don't get too caught up in your own head, or you have a greater risk of navel-gazing

Fair enough. I think I'm gonna step away until later this evening so I can come back to this with a clear head and catch up

Also: Navel-gazing? What's that?

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 02:27 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
[url]http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151184[url]


^^ This is the Turbo where Trevor and Funny were both town, for reference

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 02:28 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Fucking.... Y'all know what to do if you wanna look

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 02:31 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Huh, I need to consider Sunfan as #3 wolf now.

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 02:31 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750364)
That might be overkill, but if I forced you to add a 3rd wolf in your narrative, who would it be ?

Assuming Plop/T-Force flips wolf.

Good question, I'm not sure yet. The rest of the players I have some kind of town read on, which means I'm definitely wrong about somebody right now. If Plop/T-Force flipped wolf, I don't think the information we currently have is enough to draw good conclusions from. In that case I would more heavily prioritize the wagons from future phases.

It really could be anybody. By himself I have YoshL as town, but him pivoting from T-Force to you could be part of an initial distancing agenda. That's why I want him to weigh in on this discussion. Raeko could potentially fit in any team atm too. Third place might be you, Haku. But this is based on very limited information.

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 02:33 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
This might turn into an ugly Yoshl/Haku situation.

I need to solve everything else if I can.

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 02:33 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750369)
Huh, I need to consider Sunfan as #3 wolf now.

sunfan could use closer attention too I think. He said some towny things earlier but he would be a good flex candidate depending on the other wolves

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 02:35 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749748)
im honestly not sure that i will make this eod
if I think I won't, I'll switch back to trevor I guess
I would've liked to see what DBP would do though

i'll set an alarm for 2 hours from now, I might not answer it though

Kinda interesting to read in a Plop/T-Force world.

He ended up voting DBP alone.

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 02:37 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750371)
This might turn into an ugly Yoshl/Haku situation.

I need to solve everything else if I can.

^ This is probably the bad ending if I make FG flip town or some garbo.

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 02:38 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750366)

Also: Navel-gazing? What's that?

When you get too caught up in your own runaway trains of thought that you're basically just jerking yourself off and not really thinking about the outside world anymore

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 02:39 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not happy to just leave FG alone, but I'll follow the group.

T-Force

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 02:41 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750376)
I'm not happy to just leave FG alone, but I'll follow the group.

T-Force

I mean, the "group" right now is only 2 people, we still haven't heard from 7 others lol

I'm personally open to persuasion on T-Force vs. Funnygurl

DaBackpack 11-25-2020 02:42 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
aight really need to sleep now

Hakulyte 11-25-2020 02:43 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4750377)
I mean, the "group" right now is only 2 people, we still haven't heard from 7 others lol

I'm personally open to persuasion on T-Force vs. Funnygurl

I like to think FG wouldn't play this aggressively with me as a wolf.

If she's still a wolf then sadface.jpg

Shadow_God_10 11-25-2020 02:46 AM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I actually think FG could be over T-Force

I seem to recall last game where she was hyper reading Subaru as town, and doing nothing else

Look what she's doing now:

Hyper reading Haku as a wolf, and nothing else


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution