Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Roast the person above you (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152824)

XelNya 05-31-2021 10:56 PM

Re: Roast the person above you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynx (Post 4761916)
Your name reflects a speech impediment I'm sure that you have.

You’re right about being forever - away from anything resembling someone worth roasting.

Akaunei 06-1-2021 06:07 AM

This is a random thought because threads don't go well, and to be honest, it's more me ranting about something incredibly stupid, and petty than anything.
There's a lot of pretext, but to summarize, I am not on the moderation team / admin team's good side, and it's totally fair they feel that way. My issue is with how they enforce the site's rules, and skate around them. I could totally help myself by not being a dick. All of this shit is stupid, and should in theory be a non-issue. I care significantly about being able to just, be me. Getting banned for like, airing my grievances out in a public thread? I get it, but don't agree with it. Fine. But what I got banned for this time, was actually silly.
Let's cut the crap though.

I got banned for this post, and I am posing it inverted, because the main issue with it, isn't very legible otherwise. It's also in a quote, because they deleted the post. (Standard procedure.) This is the post: https://i.imgur.com/53TekcB.png

I want to very clearly explain the entire post, and why it was made.

The discussion is in a thread about a user trying to pick between learning up and downscroll. I make a valid response, and then later peek back in, and see thesunfan make a joking response of "upscroll is a blight on rhythm gaming" I then respond with "You take this back right fucking now" and he responds "make me". I then make the above screenshotted post.
The post is a joke. There's a lot of subtle humor in it, that's really funny to me. Me saying "for the dipshits in the back" does not target anyone specifically. But the reason it's there, is because of repeated run ins with Cammy in the forum, and me telling them to "use the report button if my post bothers you." That is the type of person this note was aimed at, the kind of person who would take offence for the person the post is aimed at. (thesunfan.) It is NOT a shot at the moderation team, or the admin team, and that's pretty clear, if you attempt to give this post any form of leniency, which if you're acting in good faith as a mod / admin, you'd do that.
They didn't. They got angry, and banned me, after talking with thesunfan himself. Who, as Prawn says in a screenshot later, said "he did not care". Which makes this entire ban an actual case of (admittedly) earned bias. But it's biased, and silly they did it regardless.

I told Prawn, that I would be dropping these on an "if asked" basis, but I've had a change of mind on that. Nothing in these DM's is a leak of any personal info, that is not already public. (Such as my own Discord information, or his as it's on his profile which is how I got it.)
Screenshot of our entire DM history: https://i.imgur.com/hK3F0cs.png
Note: I may has misquoted Devonin, and if that is the case, the point of the quote is still roughly about the same, but I will add that correction here later if needed.

There's a few issues with the discussion.

0. "White text does not nullify infractions" Assumes the post is a direct target to anyone. You are not me, you did not ask me, there is ZERO context WITHIN the post for you to arrive at the conclusion it's aimed at you / the moderation team.
0.5 You could actually modify the post to say "for the folks in the back" and the intention / impact is the same. If I had done that, we'd probably not be here. But you're a bit sensitive I figure.
1. thesunfan himself was asked if the post bothered him. I was not afforded the same courtesy to explain the post. Thanks for that.
2. Prawn states how many of the mod team had a discussion about this, and frankly I feel their conclusion is unjustified, as even with the loopholes on the Mod team's end in the rule thread, that conclusion is not a punishment that can be given, as there's no statement about it, nor public precedent for it.
3. He describes it as "going after someone who wouldn't care." Dude, I did not "go after" him and how fucking DARE you say that. It's actually a joke, and it's one I knew he would understand. (The nonwhite-text part of the post.) YOU have done what I was accused of by devonin, which was to view a post in the worst light possible. Except you actually did it, and I didn't. The contexts are different.
4. You as a team collective, do not enforce the rules properly, nor fairly, and haven't for a long time. See the bottom part of the rules thread where it explains the report button? THAT is why Cammy has deserved a ban as much as I did both times. But you won't do it. You literally banned me for a nonspecific joke, as if it was a personal attack. That is disingenuous at best, makes you a reprobate at worst.

I've done myself no favors in this community at all. I'm not like, so arrogant to be unaware of that. But... you are making issues, out of non-issues. You cannot follow the procedures as they're written. You have acted on rules / procedures unwritten. You HAVE to understand why my reactions in this specific case are what they are.

I got banned for no actual reason. What's worse is:

1. There actually was a post that was about you. It's still there actually.
2. There's an actual out you could have taken, which is the ONE point (non-permanent) infraction for being "aggressive" toward another user, but I suspect you know that's such a loose can of worms it hurts.

Anyways, I just wanted this out there. I'm a fucking ass hole, I'm unreasonable, a troll, a completely toxic character here. I'm not going to like, skirt around and act like that isn't the case. I also know full well, that you, or someone else, is probably going to delete this, and none of this isn't what I said to you in private, so I did actually try to keep it private first.

I shouldn't have been banned for that post. I don't deserve the ultimatum you gave me, because it breaks the guidelines the site outlines. I shouldn't have been banned for the first interaction with Cammy as a four point infraction. It was a one. I shouldn't have gotten the second ban alone either, clearly Cammy cannot follow the rules thread correctly either. At the very least, their posts should have been removed.

Enforce your rules fairly, and equally.

I still want Funnygurl to get her apology from a bit ago. I want the TWG moderation team to acknowledge my critique, at the very least in private, or to at least those affected. I don't want an apology, I don't deserve it. But equally, don't ask me to obey the rules, when you don't even enforce them fairly from the get-go, and break process and procedure, which the Mod team has done in the past. Ask OWA about the SOTW two year ban threat I got given a few years ago. I think he'd recall it. I certainly remember it. I also remember the unjustified shadowban.

TLDR: I got banned for no actual reason, other than personal bias(es) of the staff/Prawn. I don't want an apology, just acknowledgement I am right on my points, and to be given the same treatment as any other user. You don't get to circumvent the rules and improvise them.

Dynam0 06-1-2021 08:02 AM

jfc dude this isn't Nazi germany, just stop being an annoying shit maybe?

Akaunei 06-1-2021 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4761931)
jfc dude this isn't Nazi germany, just stop being an annoying shit maybe?

imagine being in division 0 noob, your pfp clearly also says "D0" noob xd!!!!!!

-paexaea- 06-1-2021 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akaunei (Post 4761930)
This is a random thought because threads don't go well, and to be honest, it's more me ranting about something incredibly stupid, and petty than anything.
There's a lot of pretext, but to summarize, I am not on the moderation team / admin team's good side, and it's totally fair they feel that way. My issue is with how they enforce the site's rules, and skate around them. I could totally help myself by not being a dick. All of this shit is stupid, and should in theory be a non-issue. I care significantly about being able to just, be me. Getting banned for like, airing my grievances out in a public thread? I get it, but don't agree with it. Fine. But what I got banned for this time, was actually silly.
Let's cut the crap though.

I got banned for this post, and I am posing it inverted, because the main issue with it, isn't very legible otherwise. It's also in a quote, because they deleted the post. (Standard procedure.) This is the post: https://i.imgur.com/53TekcB.png

I want to very clearly explain the entire post, and why it was made.

The discussion is in a thread about a user trying to pick between learning up and downscroll. I make a valid response, and then later peek back in, and see thesunfan make a joking response of "upscroll is a blight on rhythm gaming" I then respond with "You take this back right fucking now" and he responds "make me". I then make the above screenshotted post.
The post is a joke. There's a lot of subtle humor in it, that's really funny to me. Me saying "for the dipshits in the back" does not target anyone specifically. But the reason it's there, is because of repeated run ins with Cammy in the forum, and me telling them to "use the report button if my post bothers you." That is the type of person this note was aimed at, the kind of person who would take offence for the person the post is aimed at. (thesunfan.) It is NOT a shot at the moderation team, or the admin team, and that's pretty clear, if you attempt to give this post any form of leniency, which if you're acting in good faith as a mod / admin, you'd do that.
They didn't. They got angry, and banned me, after talking with thesunfan himself. Who, as Prawn says in a screenshot later, said "he did not care". Which makes this entire ban an actual case of (admittedly) earned bias. But it's biased, and silly they did it regardless.

I told Prawn, that I would be dropping these on an "if asked" basis, but I've had a change of mind on that. Nothing in these DM's is a leak of any personal info, that is not already public. (Such as my own Discord information, or his as it's on his profile which is how I got it.)
Screenshot of our entire DM history: https://i.imgur.com/hK3F0cs.png
Note: I may has misquoted Devonin, and if that is the case, the point of the quote is still roughly about the same, but I will add that correction here later if needed.

There's a few issues with the discussion.

0. "White text does not nullify infractions" Assumes the post is a direct target to anyone. You are not me, you did not ask me, there is ZERO context WITHIN the post for you to arrive at the conclusion it's aimed at you / the moderation team.
0.5 You could actually modify the post to say "for the folks in the back" and the intention / impact is the same. If I had done that, we'd probably not be here. But you're a bit sensitive I figure.
1. thesunfan himself was asked if the post bothered him. I was not afforded the same courtesy to explain the post. Thanks for that.
2. Prawn states how many of the mod team had a discussion about this, and frankly I feel their conclusion is unjustified, as even with the loopholes on the Mod team's end in the rule thread, that conclusion is not a punishment that can be given, as there's no statement about it, nor public precedent for it.
3. He describes it as "going after someone who wouldn't care." Dude, I did not "go after" him and how fucking DARE you say that. It's actually a joke, and it's one I knew he would understand. (The nonwhite-text part of the post.) YOU have done what I was accused of by devonin, which was to view a post in the worst light possible. Except you actually did it, and I didn't. The contexts are different.
4. You as a team collective, do not enforce the rules properly, nor fairly, and haven't for a long time. See the bottom part of the rules thread where it explains the report button? THAT is why Cammy has deserved a ban as much as I did both times. But you won't do it. You literally banned me for a nonspecific joke, as if it was a personal attack. That is disingenuous at best, makes you a reprobate at worst.

I've done myself no favors in this community at all. I'm not like, so arrogant to be unaware of that. But... you are making issues, out of non-issues. You cannot follow the procedures as they're written. You have acted on rules / procedures unwritten. You HAVE to understand why my reactions in this specific case are what they are.

I got banned for no actual reason. What's worse is:

1. There actually was a post that was about you. It's still there actually.
2. There's an actual out you could have taken, which is the ONE point (non-permanent) infraction for being "aggressive" toward another user, but I suspect you know that's such a loose can of worms it hurts.

Anyways, I just wanted this out there. I'm a fucking ass hole, I'm unreasonable, a troll, a completely toxic character here. I'm not going to like, skirt around and act like that isn't the case. I also know full well, that you, or someone else, is probably going to delete this, and none of this isn't what I said to you in private, so I did actually try to keep it private first.

I shouldn't have been banned for that post. I don't deserve the ultimatum you gave me, because it breaks the guidelines the site outlines. I shouldn't have been banned for the first interaction with Cammy as a four point infraction. It was a one. I shouldn't have gotten the second ban alone either, clearly Cammy cannot follow the rules thread correctly either. At the very least, their posts should have been removed.

Enforce your rules fairly, and equally.

I still want Funnygurl to get her apology from a bit ago. I want the TWG moderation team to acknowledge my critique, at the very least in private, or to at least those affected. I don't want an apology, I don't deserve it. But equally, don't ask me to obey the rules, when you don't even enforce them fairly from the get-go, and break process and procedure, which the Mod team has done in the past. Ask OWA about the SOTW two year ban threat I got given a few years ago. I think he'd recall it. I certainly remember it. I also remember the unjustified shadowban.

TLDR: I got banned for no actual reason, other than personal bias(es) of the staff/Prawn. I don't want an apology, just acknowledgement I am right on my points, and to be given the same treatment as any other user. You don't get to circumvent the rules and improvise them.

shut up

XelNya 06-1-2021 10:33 AM

I think the roast is actually going over your guys heads, or I am hard /whoooooshing

Like they’re actually throwing good shade by copy pasting that.

EppuJoloZ 06-1-2021 02:50 PM

reddit

Funnygurl555 06-1-2021 06:35 PM

imagine living in a country where the number of lakes is what comes to mind when you think about it

google says you actually have one lake for every 26 people, which makes sense. the tears shed from living in finland's gotta go somewhere

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akaunei (Post 4761897)
shit we got the offbrand xelnya and the real xelnya

oh my GOD

qrrbrbirbel 06-2-2021 12:38 AM

I feel sorry that humor has to share anything in common with you

revolutionomega 06-2-2021 11:24 AM

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. I FART in your general direction.

Akaunei 06-6-2021 04:39 PM

mans roast makes as much sense as trying to figure out if xelnya is an SJW or anti SJW

on one hand xelnya is "I'M BEING BANNED BECAUSE IM RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG"

on the other hand "YALL TOO SENSITIVE TAKE A JOKE FFS"

Skayles 06-6-2021 05:51 PM

The level of your obsession about Xelnya's personality / standing in the community makes legoalvin123 look like a casual FNF player in comparison

FlynnMac 06-6-2021 06:24 PM

you're a sussy baka

Akaunei 06-6-2021 07:00 PM

alpha dan is 7600 days overdue

katanaeyegaming 06-6-2021 08:12 PM

The fact you are roasting him for alpha when you yourself didn't wanna go for it says wonders on the hypocritical side of your character.

Akaunei 06-6-2021 08:16 PM

imagine being so incompetent you needed me to erase the SVs

qrrbrbirbel 06-6-2021 10:12 PM

More like
AKA U NEED THERAPY

katanaeyegaming 06-7-2021 02:12 PM

Your username looks like my art.

Aka your username looks like I puked all over the canvas

Skayles 06-7-2021 03:07 PM

Putting the word "gaming" in your username immediately makes it an F-tier name, you would have been better off with a name like "SploojGuzzler69"

aperson 06-7-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skayles (Post 4762166)
Putting the word "gaming" in your username immediately makes it an F-tier name, you would have been better off with a name like "SploojGuzzler69"

____________/