Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Roast the person above you (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152824)

aperson 07-10-2021 10:55 AM

Re: Roast the person above you

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!���� ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ��ERROR!�� ��True�� Daddies are irreplaceable ��I could never delete you Daddy!�� Send this to ten other ��Daddies�� who give you ��cummies�� Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌����❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you ������ 3 back: you're squishy☁️�� 5 back: you're daddy's kitten������

edit: lmao ffr and emojis

rayword45 07-10-2021 02:28 PM

You thought that you could emulate the unfunniness of my roasts but failed in the authenticity department.

rayword45 07-31-2021 09:45 PM

you stayed in that relationship way too long

ToonE156 08-1-2021 11:55 AM

You were so lazy to find a PFP that you decided to just draw one in MSPaint instead. Also, worst profile of the year award goes to you, your profile has so much green that a swamp would be jealous

rayword45 08-2-2021 02:24 PM

Your roast is at the quality level I'd expect of a 13 year old

rayword45 08-2-2021 02:24 PM

Which is to say, not very good but better than all of my roasts

Travis_Flesher 08-6-2021 07:46 PM

Rayword, the man of the hour! I'm honored to be given a chance to check to see if you have a pulse. We've got little to work with, but I can read betweeen the lines enough to see that your teeth are chattering in the roast me thread because you're a frozen block of cunt in the other one. I guess I can see it though, since the love of all your fans continuing to read every dumb review, replying with compliements, responses, and new albums wasn't real enough. Man, just face it. You're thread is weird. as. shit.
If really mean insults are what you're looking for though man, go to a real comedy club because they will roast the shit out of your dumb ass if you ask for it.
but here you're a godfather, Raywaord. now get the fuck outta here you scamp.

XelNya 08-7-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis_Flesher (Post 4769709)
Rayword, the man of the hour! I'm honored to be given a chance to check to see if you have a pulse. We've got little to work with, but I can read betweeen the lines enough to see that your teeth are chattering in the roast me thread because you're a frozen block of cunt in the other one. I guess I can see it though, since the love of all your fans continuing to read every dumb review, replying with compliements, responses, and new albums wasn't real enough. Man, just face it. You're thread is weird. as. shit.
If really mean insults are what you're looking for though man, go to a real comedy club because they will roast the shit out of your dumb ass if you ask for it.
but here you're a godfather, Raywaord. now get the fuck outta here you scamp.

Your files are better than your roasts

rayword45 08-7-2021 11:50 AM

its the middieman

WirryWoo 08-7-2021 02:07 PM

sup ulti

Federal Express 08-12-2021 10:29 AM

Your profile is closed, much unlike our top-of-the-line sorting and customer care facilities.

badman7772 08-12-2021 10:51 AM

You're always broken when I'm working. Stop it.

Federal Express 08-12-2021 12:48 PM

You're always scaring our customers away with the non-specifics -- just tell them where their package is or get up out of the old chair and find it for them!

badman7772 08-12-2021 02:08 PM

Your accuracy of what I actually do for your company is hilariously off. I don't do customer service. I'm advanced tech support, Frederick.

MKIIPro 08-12-2021 02:17 PM

Complaining to you about our SWAK program being down would be the absolute last thing that I would want to do.

FedEx is the shit. Leave my workplace alone.

badman7772 08-12-2021 02:26 PM

You know what....you know what....your signature is a lie. How can your daddy be younger than you?

Federal Express 08-12-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badman7772 (Post 4769868)
You know what....you know what....your signature is a lie. How can your daddy be younger than you?

You should know better than to bully your fellow employees, our dear friend. Zero Tolerance, after all. ;)

FFP_D0pey 08-13-2021 02:09 PM

your so bad you keep breaking my mail and or packages. (ok like does fedex do. packages mail or both?)

ToonE156 08-13-2021 11:37 PM

Your entire profile is what an average users profile from a crappy Sega forum from 2007 looks like

XelNya 08-14-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToonE156 (Post 4769901)
Your entire profile is what an average users profile from a crappy Sega forum from 2007 looks like

You use Razer equipment, I don't need to roast you, you did it to yourself.