Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I like blind and prec and xiz they're all cuties and shouldnt die
I've never seen funny put in effort like this so I'm sp0000ked
My wagon is probably dirty but I dont know if the last one is, but I think sunfan flipping would help wkgb ghat right

hmmmm
mmmmmmmmm
Why dont uou guys like elepants

Xiz 08-20-2018 10:25 PM

funny

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643560)
I hope you appriciate that there was something not nice I could've said in response to that but chose not to

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643562)
@sunfan

honestly, I do

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:26 PM

that said sunfan is a ????? Cause hes playing his """"actual"""" game and u dint know what ththaththat is so ok either needless paranoid or like rightly parankjd

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:26 PM

speaking of people who thread consciousness should probably be reminded of

who_cares

i care and i would like to know whether you're really suspecting cel or xiz

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:26 PM

Ind is being factual rather than emotive which is always a yikes!

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643563)
greg you stop that

man, I'm just playing the game
its not like I'm blue hunting

I think that a lot of my reads become a lot more clear if I can wrap up your alignment

Precarious 08-20-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643579)
Celery > Fg for me atm

FG certainly looks a lot townier after that case, anyway.

the sun fan 08-20-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643586)

this is never, ever a yikes for inD

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:27 PM

Btw I dont know why tps is being let off the hook
But I've also fallen in this trap before like with tambourine in the last game
wv did so well last phase but now I'm sad again but hes towny enough

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643589)
this is never, ever a yikes for inD

Meta is a foolproof tool guys
That's why you're wolf reading me rifht

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643590)
wv did so well last phase but now I'm sad again but hes towny enough

why is he towny enough?

inDheart 08-20-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643586)

i was emotive earlier about nothing happening and now i'm tryna make something happen

wagoning fg feels shruggy, wagoning you idk

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:29 PM

Well mr meta, mr hey I'm only different this game because I'm trying to be different, mr I'm not seeing dumb posts from cel therefore cel is a wolf
[twgv]thesunfan[/tegv]
Now ehT huhhhhhh

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643595)
Well mr meta, mr hey I'm only different this game because I'm trying to be different, mr I'm not seeing dumb posts from cel therefore cel is a wolf
[twgv]thesunfan[/tegv]
Now ehT huhhhhhh

Cel's a wolf

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643593)
why is he towny enough?

I liked the points he made my brain get turned on

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:30 PM

Read list of chaos

Town

Blind - This is mostly a "prove me wrong" read which is not good to make but in this case it's warrented. This is similar to the FFA read I made last game ahead of the curve of him dying by mislynch. On the outside blind has some antitown tendencies but I think I can see through them towards the core of his play which is the same as last game.

Xiz - Definitely up from where it was earlier, he seems to be hungry and looking for answers.

Town lean

DBP - Concentrated detective archetype. I mean he's asking lots of questions and not sleeping on any reads so that's good...right? The read I'm most likely to crowdsource from another person because I have no confidence in it

Indheart - I'm keeping my eye on him but I wouldn't want to kill him today. His interactions with Xiz feel genuine are my latest thoughts. Tbh he's like a lesser gradient, I can barely bring myself to slog through anything not directly relating to me or something I can immediately understand. I can pretty much only lift tone from his wallposts which gave me the xiz / Indheart read.

Null:

Cel: READ PENDING

Precarious: From the outhouse to the penthouse. Well not quite but you get what I'm saying. I hate his wallposting but I like his live interactions thus far. Eod will probably cement this read.

The sun fan: Not really inclined to look here for a lynch today, he's being weird but nobody seems to have a handle on his weirdness. There's a lot of strange interactions I see as distancing attempts but that's probably paranoia.

Scumlean

Funnygirl: forget the bullshit with gradient that I'm not sifting thru, her recent posts call back to the wolf game she played with Cel in the turbo where her posting devolved into "I'm not a wolf gaiz."

Tps: Entrance, vote on me, pce out. That is Tps' presence today which is filthy. The only thing giving me pause is I know Tps' meta from ffya twg heavily emphasizes ootc so this might be a fish out of water situation. Wouldn't mind him dying just to simplify the game.

? ? ? ?

Wc: i forgot this dude was in the game LOL. Nothing he's said has left an impression. This might just be malpractice on my part but if someone who has him as town could explain why that would give me some insight as to why nobody is pressuring him

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643596)
Cel's a wolf

no u

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643597)
I liked the points he made my brain get turned on

like what, off the top of your head

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643598)
Read list of chaos

Town

Blind - This is mostly a "prove me wrong" read which is not good to make but in this case it's warrented. This is similar to the FFA read I made last game ahead of the curve of him dying by mislynch. On the outside blind has some antitown tendencies but I think I can see through them towards the core of his play which is the same as last game.

Xiz - Definitely up from where it was earlier, he seems to be hungry and looking for answers.

Town lean

DBP - Concentrated detective archetype. I mean he's asking lots of questions and not sleeping on any reads so that's good...right? The read I'm most likely to crowdsource from another person because I have no confidence in it

Indheart - I'm keeping my eye on him but I wouldn't want to kill him today. His interactions with Xiz feel genuine are my latest thoughts. Tbh he's like a lesser gradient, I can barely bring myself to slog through anything not directly relating to me or something I can immediately understand. I can pretty much only lift tone from his wallposts which gave me the xiz / Indheart read.

Null:

Cel: READ PENDING

Precarious: From the outhouse to the penthouse. Well not quite but you get what I'm saying. I hate his wallposting but I like his live interactions thus far. Eod will probably cement this read.

The sun fan: Not really inclined to look here for a lynch today, he's being weird but nobody seems to have a handle on his weirdness. There's a lot of strange interactions I see as distancing attempts but that's probably paranoia.

Scumlean

Funnygirl: forget the bullshit with gradient that I'm not sifting thru, her recent posts call back to the wolf game she played with Cel in the turbo where her posting devolved into "I'm not a wolf gaiz."

Tps: Entrance, vote on me, pce out. That is Tps' presence today which is filthy. The only thing giving me pause is I know Tps' meta from ffya twg heavily emphasizes ootc so this might be a fish out of water situation. Wouldn't mind him dying just to simplify the game.

? ? ? ?

Wc: i forgot this dude was in the game LOL. Nothing he's said has left an impression. This might just be malpractice on my part but if someone who has him as town could explain why that would give me some insight as to why nobody is pressuring him

Why do you have a vote on me if your read is pending bish
That sounds like you're waiting for people to voice opinions so you're let off the hook when I fry for dumb reasins