Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 07:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

is EoD today or tomorrow?

i forgot?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-21-2016 07:13 PM

also i pushed tokzic way before you mellon.

the push on you springboarded off of my push on him.

plus i fake redchecked him...

ShadoWolfe 11-21-2016 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494844)
is EoD today or tomorrow?

i forgot?

Tomorrow at midnight server time.

roundbox 11-21-2016 08:28 PM

:|

roundbox 11-22-2016 12:07 AM

RIVETING GAMEPLAY

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:17 AM

BRILLIANT STRATEGIES

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:19 AM

This is truly a perfect game. The best game ever.
I'll give it a 5/7 perfect score.

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:21 AM

Okaaay. I'm gonna ask a question, and I want you all to answer it and be 100% honest, okay?

Remember that we're only as good as our word, and that lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

Who killed wineandbread?

roundbox 11-22-2016 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493321)
19) _Zenith_ mellonxcollie - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today

7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time

10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte NEEEE - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here

16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

3) Yoshl - fricken town

4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was

9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean

18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean

20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise

ColoRz

sorted too

XelNya 11-22-2016 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494900)
Okaaay. I'm gonna ask a question, and I want you all to answer it and be 100% honest, okay?

Remember that we're only as good as our word, and that lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

Who killed wineandbread?

Quote:

Quote:

Remember that we're only as good as our word

Quote:

lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

XelNya 11-22-2016 06:58 AM

Real shit posting everyone. Read it, learn it, stop sucking dicks, do it.

XelNya 11-22-2016 07:01 AM

I suffer from crippling tunnel vision

that's my answer btw

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494910)

Yes, yes. We have quite a few master baiters in thread, that's for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494912)
I suffer from crippling tunnel vision

that's my answer btw

Well.. I guess its not a lie, so to speak.
Still getting lynched though lololol.
GG, wolf.

gold stinger 11-22-2016 10:06 AM

Came to thread

was hoping for post saying why Xelnya is not a good vote

Only got reasons for people voting mello

well ok then

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494926)
Came to thread

well ok then

They're just gonna get lynch ordered. Not sure if it matters that much.

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:24 AM

We will only lose if people are absent. I will be mad if town throws. Just bite the bullet and show some gusto

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 12:39 PM

My vote goes XelNya, then a tossup for Pazz/neeee.
I've got some business to take care of in LA today, so I'mma be on the road for hours and then in meetings. I'll definitely check in before EoD to vote, but it'll be one of those three (liking a xel lynch most rn)

XelNya 11-22-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494922)
Well.. I guess its not a lie, so to speak.
Still getting lynched though lololol.
GG, wolf.

So there's a few things wrong with this response.

The first one is there's no "so to speak" needed. It isn't a lie, especially because I know you know who I am referring to.

The second one is the unneeded, "gg wolf" which by the way, you're gonna look silly when I flip town. Which I will btw. The game won't end with me getting lynched.

The final one is the "still getting lynched" part that in reference to this response is dumb. You should if anything be like "o he answered my question" but for some reason, you're not.

Is it because I said it was bad? Or is it calling it bait?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494949)
My vote goes XelNya, then a tossup for Pazz/neeee.
I've got some business to take care of in LA today, so I'mma be on the road for hours and then in meetings. I'll definitely check in before EoD to vote, but it'll be one of those three (liking a xel lynch most rn)

Explain to me how your gut of someone having been a third party is just completely absent now. There is no actual reason for you to have not followed up on that suspicion.

XelNya 11-22-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494926)
Came to thread

well ok then

Not sure why you expected this tbh. No one's gonna defend the guy who clearly has back seated / acts like they're disinterested. And I'm clearly not good at defending myself so fuuuuuuuuuuck that noise.

XelNya 11-22-2016 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494845)
also i pushed tokzic way before you mellon.

the push on you springboarded off of my push on him.

plus i fake redchecked him...

ps if this post is true / can't remember / don't care to look for it / why is nee even up for a lynch at all

who the fuck as wolf fake checks their partner

are you kidding me

roundbox 11-22-2016 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4494961)
ps if this post is true / can't remember / don't care to look for it / why is nee even up for a lynch at all

who the fuck as wolf fake checks their partner

are you kidding me

So I take it you will be voting Mellon?

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 03:23 PM

Who the fuck as wolf hard busses their partner into kitB with two easier wagons available? Especially after having just lost another partner to day-vig? Highly unlikely mellon flips red.

PoE screams XelNya

gold stinger 11-22-2016 06:50 PM

Considering Xelnya's activity today and his outbursts I actually wouldn't mind seeing a Xelnya flip

gold stinger 11-22-2016 06:51 PM

My gut is feelin' good

gold stinger 11-22-2016 06:53 PM

My gut tells me Xelnya is exploding only because he might be getting the pitchfork today and could not be fucked in every other day because it wasn't him on the line

gold stinger 11-22-2016 06:54 PM

Well, with exception to d0, but the gut still follows suit.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 07:10 PM

I'm here

Want to kill Mellon still.

She still isn't contributing.

mellonxcollie 11-22-2016 07:19 PM

what do you guys think about Precarious and the possibility of there being some sort of survivor role?

I kept thinking he might replace out but he never did. he chose to remain in the game and coast along. I was reading him as town because of the way he was acting but even when he was here he has not done any scum-hunting all game. I think that a town Precarious would see this as an anchor around town's neck and would at least make a small effort to help.

He was willing to just vote for whoever was up for lynch and popped in for EoD a few times, but did not make any pushes of his own. Seems very coast-y and could align with survivor. I could see some sort of weird third party role being present

It's just a thought.

mellonxcollie 11-22-2016 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494993)
I'm here

Want to kill Mellon still.

She still isn't contributing.

what are your feelings about Precarious given what you've just said?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 07:23 PM

"Don't discuss substitutions"

And that's all I'll say about it..

Try to make reads on someone's gameplay, not their possible substitutions..

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 07:25 PM

I've said consistently I want to kill you both.

I think the stuff you've said has been scum more than the stuff he's said, and I probably won't be able to kill him yet, cause others think he's a villager.

mellonxcollie 11-22-2016 07:48 PM

Those seem like a non-answer. My read on his gameplay is that it is extremely minimal for someone who is normally very scum-hunty and he's been very absent. What are YOUR thoughts about his game play?

Why do you want to kill us both? What do you think our roles are?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 08:09 PM

idk how that is a 'non answer'

i said i want to kill him.

obviously that implies i think he's scummy/that he hasn't been active enough to warrant the town reads people are giving him.

I think his complete lack of anything resembling a read is troubling, and his lack of a vote even when he ASKED US who to vote, and then i responded, is also troubling.

but I think the content you've given has been scummier than his complete lack of content.

XelNya 11-22-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4494990)
My gut tells me Xelnya is exploding only because he might be getting the pitchfork today and could not be fucked in every other day because it wasn't him on the line

Nah it means i dont have to keep looking in this thread so im indifferent

gold stinger 11-22-2016 08:50 PM

You know what this thread needs

gold stinger 11-22-2016 08:50 PM

needs more dicks

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 09:01 PM

dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

TWG Ike 11-22-2016 09:11 PM

xel (2)- shado, gold stinger
mellon (2)- dummy, pazzaz

XelNya 11-22-2016 10:14 PM

mellon

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4495008)
xel (2)- shado, gold stinger
mellon (2)- dummy, pazzaz

Mellon is soft cleared, switch to xel, pazz, or dummy.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 10:30 PM

shado, i legit don't understand the world where you are soft clearing mellon (who has had awful reads, had 3 wolves not in her scum reads and had a confirmed villa in her wolf reads) just based off interactions, and still think that a) I could be a wolf, or b) want to lynch pazz (who has a claim) over mellon.

I really don't understand it at all.

that spew is tenative at best, and MELLON's reads are far more indicitive of her alignment imo (her reads have been consistantly off base the whole game).

PLUS the fact that a lost wolf (a wolf who knows the identity of the wolf pack, but who isn't known by the wolf pack) could exist makes it even MORE likely that she could theoretically be a wolf.

you helped picked the kills for the last two days, and xel will always die before this game is over.

lets lynch the ACTIVELY SCUMMY PERSON who had GODAWFUL READS wrt vendetta/tokzic/inDheart, and has YET TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING ALIGNMENT INDICITIVE in two game days, over the person who has been ACTIVELY POSTING (xel).

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 10:34 PM

I honestly don't even think this is a hard choice in the slightest.

we've gotten where we are by lynching people who are wolfy and/or aren't providing content.

lets not break the trend now.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 10:41 PM

the PoE
Villager

theknightsofneeee
Round

Goldstinger (clear status depending on seer?)
shado (clear status depending on seer?)

xelnya
Pazzaz

Perc
Mellon

Wolf

we have 3 lynches left.

my 3 to win the game are probably mellon/perc/xelnya (with a side of maybe pazzaz)

ShadoWolfe 11-22-2016 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4495013)
I honestly don't even think this is a hard choice in the slightest.

we've gotten where we are by lynching people who are wolfy and/or aren't providing content.

lets not break the trend now.

You're saying Xel isn't wolfy and isn't providing content? Also, if you're going based on read quality, I'd say Pazzaz had the most questionable reads thus far. If order really doesn't matter, vote Xel today.

A mellon lynch would mean we couldn't lynch all three of Xel, you, and Pazzaz safely. Get off that wagon and vote one of the other two.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4495015)
You're saying Xel isn't wolfy and isn't providing content? Also, if you're going based on read quality, I'd say Pazzaz had the most questionable reads thus far. If order really doesn't matter, vote Xel today.

A mellon lynch would mean we couldn't lynch all three of Xel, you, and Pazzaz safely. Get off that wagon and vote one of the other two.

THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE CLEARING MELLON

NONE.

YOU"RE CLEARING HER BASED ON ASSOCIATIONS FROM DEAD WOLVES WHICH IS RISKY AT BEST.

READ HER READS LIST I JUST QUOTED FROM HER EARLIER TODAY.

SHE HAD A CONFIRMED WOLF IN HER TOP TOWN (with no explanation)

SHE HAD A WOLF IN HER ???? TIER (with an awful explanation)

AND SHE LEFT THE LAST WOLF OFF.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 10:46 PM

like dude, there's a reason we want to lynch her.

she's wolfy as all getout.

you clearing her for awful reasons is tilting the hell out of me.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-22-2016 10:48 PM

like after this, i'm gonna pull up a recent game i just had as a wolf, where one of my wolf bros died day 2, and he SINGLEHANDEDLY got half of the wolf team cleared by our interactions with him.

Legit.

That style of read is NOT LAW, and it is NOT STRONGER THAN HER OWN ACTIONS.

she is wolfy, and we're gonna lynch her.

Look at what she did today, she legit only reacted to pressure on her, never tried to form any sort of reads list, or read the game at all.

she didn't make a read on me, or anyone left off her initial reads list.

WHY IS THAT TOWNY????

roundbox 11-22-2016 10:57 PM

sorry I haven't been around, I'm pretty far in a tournament right now, probably gonna land in the money zone (!!!)

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:08 PM

neeee, unless it's PoE, there's probably a reason there are votes on Xel right now
precarious being gone is actually AWFUL for town, considering we're losing a vote
mellon is NOT soft cleared, but heavily implied. There is no clear, ever, especially with the possibility of a lone wolf.

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:14 PM

doing some math

roundbox
shado
gold stinger
mellonxcollie
precarious
neeee
xelnya

7 gamers.
If we have KP1 for the rest of the game, we have 2 more lynches for town

(match starting now)

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:18 PM

I'm gonna punch the first person in dead chat saying "IT'S SO OBVIOUS OMG!!"
honestly this game should be over, just annoying to reach if we mess up

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:36 PM

wow no posts
I know shado said he wasn't gonna be here but w0w

I'm in grand finals!

Pazzaz 11-22-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4495023)
I'm in grand finals!

Exciting!

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:39 PM

oh I forgot about pazzaz

with 8 people we have dumb lynches dammit fuck

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:48 PM

Mellon is at 3 xel is at 2

I don't want to kitb and nobody but pazzaz is here to talk and I'm pretty sure he's convinced mellon is scum
unless I'm remembering this incorrectly

Pazzaz 11-22-2016 11:49 PM

Is the vote really in ten minutes? Seems pretty empty here

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4495028)
Is the vote really in ten minutes? Seems pretty empty here

it is indeed in 10 minutes
I'm disappointed

Pazzaz 11-22-2016 11:52 PM

Aaaah, I guess I'll fall for the peer pressure Xel

roundbox 11-22-2016 11:53 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/battlerekt

finals are now

I feel like joining xel just to satisfy my d0 suspicion

Pazzaz 11-22-2016 11:54 PM

I was never that sure on Mellon anyway

TWG Ike 11-22-2016 11:58 PM

xel (4)- shado, gold stinger, pazzaz, roundbox
mellon (2)- dummy, Xel

TWG Ike 11-23-2016 12:00 AM

The above votecount is correct

TWG Ike 11-23-2016 12:01 AM

XelNya has been lynched

XelNya's Role PM reads as follows

XelNya, you are Ena. You are a child-looking character, capable of shapeshifting into a dragon. Very little is known about you, and your allegiance to the Greil Mercenaries is in doubt. You collaborated with Daein at more than one venture, and your reasons for doing so are a closely kept secret, even under threat of death.
Because of this distrust, you are not tasked with performing any specific actions around camp, and are Vanilla Town.
Not included in initial PM: Seers Red

Night 5 will last 24 hours ending ending at 11:59 server time, Thursday, November 23rd.

Night 5 begins now

TWG Ike 11-24-2016 12:03 AM

In the night...

gold stinger has died

gold stinger's Role PM reads as follows

Gold stinger, you are Ulki. You are a Hawk shapeshifter, in the employment of King Tibarn of Phoenicis. You have excellent hearing, but that doesn’t help you very much in this case, as the noises around camp are practically deafening to you. At least Janaff is around to help you out...
Because of this, you have no special abilities, and are vanilla town.

Day 5 will last 48 hours ending at 11:59 PM server time, Friday, November 25th.

Day 5 begins now

roundbox 11-24-2016 12:07 AM

I think Shado has the answer we're looking for

TWG Ike 11-24-2016 12:07 AM

please refrain from posting for a moment

TWG Ike 11-24-2016 12:08 AM

one thing should have been posted at the start of day

this is being remedied at the moment

please hold off for just a sec

TWG Ike 11-24-2016 12:12 AM

For 5 days, the lot of us have been gathered in camp.

Over 5 days, 14 of us have either died or abandoned us

A single member of the camp has taken too much stress over the days

roundbox, the lone Serenes Noble by the name of Reyson, Prince of the former bird nation, has sang the holy song of his people in these troubled times, and it has become apparent to all members of camp that he has good intentions for the future of this mercenary group

roundbox's Role PM reads as follows

roundbox, you are Reyson. As the heir-apparent to the nearly extinct Heron Clan, you possess the trademarks of Heron Royalty: white wings, long golden hair, and exceedingly pale skin. Positive and negative energy have sway over you, but the battlefield makes it hard to detect these, excepting when they are overwhelming in strength. You are unable to do much, but you wish to pay back Ike and his company anyway you can for saving your sister, Leanne, who you thought had long been dead, a casualty of the Serenes Genocide.
You are rather weak, and as such, as vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Becomes confirmed if alive in Mylo/lylo.

You may now post as normal, apologies for the delay. This was entirely the result of mod error, and not the result of any facet of gameplay.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 12:51 AM

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

does that mean we're in mylo/lylo?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

roundbox 11-24-2016 12:54 AM

we have 2 anti-town remaining, then

good thing to know THE MOST PURE PLAYER GETS CONFIRMED

lame

roundbox 11-24-2016 12:58 AM

since we are in mylo/lylo I can safely say that I have a feeling that Shado roleswapped with GS and the anti-town took the bait

hopefully shado comes back with a good check result

LIVING:
roundbox (TOWN AS FUCK)
Shado (COPPA)
neeee
Pazzaz
mellonxcollie
Precarious

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:14 AM

i don't think shado is the cop.

i think out of the people remaining, he has had the most agenda wrt picking who/where to lynch BY A LOT.

I think he's a neutral, or somehow he's a wolf and there are like 6 wolves? which seems insane.

there's a world where i'm wrong, but he's been softing it too hard for too long. Why is he still alive if he's the cop?

but that lynch on xel yesterday was :facepalm:

mellon did literally nothing yesterday, and we let her live.

sigh..

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:15 AM

mellon till shado shows up.

ShadoWolfe 11-24-2016 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4495163)
since we are in mylo/lylo I can safely say that I have a feeling that Shado roleswapped with GS and the anti-town took the bait

hopefully shado comes back with a good check result

LIVING:
roundbox (TOWN AS FUCK)
Shado (COPPA)
neeee
Pazzaz
mellonxcollie
Precarious

Confirming this. Still on the road, but thank you GS for playing along while you did.

Brief notes of the longer claim post I've had ready back at home:

I'm cop+, as in I can investigate someone every night, as well as make a choice between tracking and watching. Mellon seered red last night and visited gold stinger, so shes scum 100%

I got gold stinger clear as a part of my role. Checked roundbox green N1, YoshL N2 but got roleblocked), inD red N3. Made a bad play N4 that ended up not mattering, aside from teaching me a lesson. I seered and WATCHED gold stinger to take a high risk high reward on his flip. Wine flipped instead so I got depressed and went with my other investigative option (Xel). Turns out Xel had a modifier that would've made me hardclaim a day sooner. Seered+tracked mellon last night.

She's red, visited gold stinger at night.

ShadoWolfe 11-24-2016 01:24 AM

Also if we're in mylo, there's either another wolf with mellon, or a SK-type role that's been hiding and NKing

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:32 AM

uhhhhhhhhh

well this is awkward for me.

cause either i've been fucking super right all game long about mellon.

or shado is just fakepeeking someone who a) wont put up much of a fight, and b) I'm already predisposed to want to lynch.

this is UNNERVING.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:35 AM

question:

why would you seer and WATCH gold stinger?

that seems awful?

like at most you're getting 1 iota of information (either gold is a wolf, and then you wasted your watch, or she's a villager who might not get visited, or if she does get visited, she's dead, so you lost a check, and got a redpeek? seems odd..) watching the CLAIMED PR would have been a quite superior move by a country mile.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:37 AM

also that cop role seems absurdly powerful. (almost fake so)

like yes, i think such a role is possible, but holy cow, that role living for like 4 days is sooo much info..

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:37 AM

btw, do you have any breadcrumbs anywhere for all of these checks/tracks/watches?

TWG Mad Dummy 11-24-2016 01:39 AM

WAIT

ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT YOU GOT A N0 CHECK ON GOLD.

AND THEN WASTED A SEER PEEK ON THEM TO WATCH THEM?

O.O