Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Makilaz 02-23-2016 12:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

I'm not following that either, but there's a distinct possibility that I'm retarded.

Charu 02-23-2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409888)
can someone explain to me how that specific post would be assuming 3 wolves left? i don't see how

It doesn't, Boshi is just trying to start something, hee hee hee.

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 12:52 PM

then why did you post that it assumed 3 wolves? i don't think you would post that apologizing for it unless it actually did, and i'm assuming it does.

or you just made the post thinking there were 3 wolves and whether or not there were 3 wolves or 4 the content of the post would still be the same

Charu 02-23-2016 12:55 PM

When I was making that post, I was thinking "three wolves" because that's the norm in this here TWG forums.

But then I remembered it's "four wolves".

danceflashrevo 02-23-2016 12:57 PM

okay, i had just gotten the impression that it the theory of the post was dependent on the number of wolves

so it really doesn't matter and i just got confused for no reason. brb school be back at like idk 6-ish est

botchi246 02-23-2016 01:05 PM

I dont knowwww, still seems shady...

Charu 02-23-2016 01:08 PM

How many shades?

botchi246 02-23-2016 01:17 PM

23 out of 50
Ill keep it in the back of my mind

Charu 02-23-2016 01:23 PM

So not true shady.

Yer a phonie, just like Haku!!!!!!!

Makilaz 02-23-2016 01:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNGZo5gn_tc

Makilaz 02-23-2016 01:26 PM

if there's a way to embed youtube i don't care enough to figure out how to do it

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4409886)
i'd like to hear a case from haku

Vendetta hard claimed Vanilla Town and has played in a way looking extremely Town.
I need to trust someone and get help to more accurately hunt wolves because there's no way I can solve this game alone.
He has the most "Town Points" and currently is worth my trust (in my opinion).
If he does something dumb, I will not hesitate to change allegiance and go against him.
He didn't do that yet, so I'm not going to do anything.

I'm probably still going to vote for you EoD unless Zenith keep telling everyone from the bottom of his heart that he has a death wish. You content makes sense don't get me wrong, but when I try to read your intents, I get red flags everywhere. Like even in this page, you keep getting more of them.

If you're:

- botchi
- reuben_tate
- Sinistrosuede
- tiloco Makilaz (I know you're reading thread so, take your time~)
- cedolad
- SKG_Scintill

Please post more content because I'm starting to feel like I'm tunneling on the same 2-3 players and I don't like it.

ps: If you all call me "she", I'm probably going to change my meta because it's giving me hype points.

Also, I do have extra food for thought.

Even if the medic happened to protect Vendetta from a lynch, there's no way the medic can know if "it really did work", so, technically speaking, the only way to know information is if wolf team indirectly tell everyone that they tried to hit X player.
My own PoE from that links to Zenith and now DFR who seems to be trying to get information out of Town-looking players like (me/DBP/Vendetta(yes DBP, you're now Town to me)).

There's very high chances by now that Vendetta was Mafia's last night target. There's no way to know if it's medic save or bulletproof vest even from Town's perspective. So.. we're at a dead end regardless of alignment. The only one who may know the truth is the SK himself and that person can't talk because self-claiming = modkill. So, rip this entire case thing.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:35 PM

I'm willing to bet that the medic didn't go and save the SK and that's what happened.

It's a possibility, but it's EVEN LOWER than if the wolves did indeed hit the block. Never mind about if the medic actually used it or not.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:39 PM

Also, why would they not know if it worked?

If the wolf didn't get a kill, which is what happened, then the medic, whoever he or she may be, has to figure out if it was them that protected or if they wolves hit the vest.

They still need to probably figure that out, but I hardly doubt the medic will randomly use their one-shot the second night with so many unknown variables and players.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409905)
has to figure out if it was them that protected or if they wolves hit the vest.

My point is that this cannot be verified 100% in any way.

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 01:42 PM

Well, unless we get the Medic to come here, hard claim Medic and then a wolf comes here, hard claim Wolf and both concede actions which would be beyond ridiculous for the game.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:43 PM

Nothing in this game can except for the deaths.

Charu 02-23-2016 01:43 PM

Even hard claiming isn't 100%, bruh

Charu 02-23-2016 01:44 PM

It's either really likely or really UNlikely

Charu 02-23-2016 01:44 PM

And maybe a few maybe's