Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-22-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

It's probably a vote due to that post I quoted (and he did as well)

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 10:59 PM

Just know rzr, it is clear that you instigated insults and not me this time, I'm merely retaliating because you were a dick

rzr 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Got work at 4, will be on PC by then, but like I said about quoting me!!

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409688)
It's probably a vote due to that post I quoted (and he did as well)

I know but I want to know -why-

Red Blaster 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409666)
If you put out 0 activity
and Zenith puts out 0 activity

I'll vote Zenith 10/10

Then we can address the differences between him and the other inactive people like yourself. Sinistro I would target, SKG not so much, DFR I addressed. I got more too, but I wanted to actually build a few cases for today not just one at the person I hate the most regardless

I don't follow this train of thought, but ok.

Charu 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409687)
Me too! Trying to get comfortable as a player, not just focused on winning and meta. So I'm trying out different ways of analyzing, this being such a large game where the info is so scattered hopefully will help christen that

What info?

We only know one absolute thing. Wolves didn't strike last night which means SOMETHING happened.

rzr 02-22-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409689)
Just know rzr, it is clear that you instigated insults and not me this time, I'm merely retaliating because you were a dick

Let's keep the personal tal outta here at this point dude. I tried to fuckin reach out to you and be nice, you've been nothing but an ass hole to me every time. Just drop it and let's play, don't expect me to kiss your ass when you won't acknowledge me as a player/person

my vote still stands, but if I was gonna move it now I'd consider DFR most likely

night guys

Charu 02-22-2016 11:02 PM

And oh boy, I do hope that something is absolutely terrifying the SK, hee hee...

rzr 02-22-2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409693)
What info?

We only know one absolute thing. Wolves didn't strike last night which means SOMETHING happened.

Why are you saying that, didn't we establish (or I thought it was) that it's possible scum and SK targeted Xel simultaneiously?

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409644)
i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

^ Literally my whole argument is off of this sentence. You seemed town to me D1, I give you that. "Is It Scary" that I think that? :O But the more and more I look at this it really feels like you wanted to steer it onto a miss-lynch early lol

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409694)
Let's keep the personal tal outta here at this point dude. I tried to fuckin reach out to you and be nice, you've been nothing but an ass hole to me every time. Just drop it and let's play, don't expect me to kiss your ass when you won't acknowledge me as a player/person

my vote still stands, but if I was gonna move it now I'd consider DFR most likely

night guys

Bro you need to reread what you stated in this game and try to understand that I am retaliating the insults you visibly stated in your reasoning behind a wolfread, to the point I'm pretty sure your wolfread on me is completely biased on meta and personal reasons and nothing you stated is a mechanical read on me.

You legit just made my point very clear and very accurate.

I'm badgering you with this because you instigated and I'm having fun with it.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409697)
^ Literally my whole argument is off of this sentence. You seemed town to me D1, I give you that. "Is It Scary" that I think that? :O But the more and more I look at this it really feels like you wanted to steer it onto a miss-lynch early lol

on to whom? Vendetta? read the immediately following posts

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:05 PM

Scintill

Charu 02-22-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4407935)
The nightkills are differentiated. If the maximum number of kills are made in a night phase, the beginning of the day phase will look roughly like X was killed by the mafia, Y was killed by the serial killer, Z was killed by the Renegade Doctor.

It doesn't flat out say it, but I'm pretty certain if both converged, mod would as such.

Charu 02-22-2016 11:06 PM

would as such say so*

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:07 PM

DBP why did you choose me as a potential d1 wagon?

Or better yet, why are you continuing to retract and then resume your vote against me?

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409699)
on to whom? Vendetta? read the immediately following posts

I see what you were trying to say, but that's not how I read that. Do you see how it could be interpreted differently? It's "Dangerous" no?

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409703)

Or better yet, why are you continuing to retract and then resume your vote against me?

because in a frenzied panic in the last ten minutes of the phase I tried to find a wolf when I didn't believe in either of the wagons

and then realized how shitty it would be if you didn't even have an opportunity to speak because it was too late

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409703)

"Another Part of Me" hates how Zenith want's to add more pressure on DBP now. I really, really dislike that.

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409705)
because in a frenzied panic in the last ten minutes of the phase I tried to find a wolf when I didn't believe in either of the wagons

and then realized how shitty it would be if you didn't even have an opportunity to speak because it was too late

You could've lynched me without me stating anything and you'd get the same result :p

Hold that thought though, super hot mega read coming online:

V is the fucking SK