Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

i see you flailing around sunfan, who do you think is scummier than you as of right now?

where should my vote be if it isnt on you?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750854)
i see you flailing around sunfan, who do you think is scummier than you as of right now?

where should my vote be if it isnt on you?

Pffffft

I'm not flailing

You consistently insult my pride

I think Subaru has done absolutely nothing to deserve life here, and I'm surprised you et al havent said Michael about this

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750839)
My big post didn't change your opinion on me?

It's very logical. The problem with this game is that it's easy to create logical scenarios. I could post worlds all day and turn everyone into a wolf or top town except maybe Shadow God.

Your next step would be like to try to establish motives/intentions.

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750855)
Pffffft

I'm not flailing

I think Subaru has done absolutely nothing to deserve life here, and I'm surprised you et al havent said Michael about this

hmmmmmm

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:24 PM

Anyone
Just read Subaru's posts for me
Then reach your own conclusion

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750850)
Also dont think tforce deserves to die today

How come?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750850)
@plop

i actually thing that slip up i found dismantles your argument quite a bit considering that was the crux of your entire 2nd paragraph

And for your 3rd paragraph, you dont think the argument between ffa and tforce was spicy at the time?

tbh i think you should probably update this read if you still want to get after me

The second paragraph still holds up. Whether you're going for the volume clear or not, you're still announcing that volume clearing yourself was something you considered either doing or not doing.

Hmm, personally I didn't think it was too spicy since I've become desensitized to seeing people argue with ffa, but I understand what you mean now. I took spicy to mean, like, hot take, not fired up.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750858)
Anyone

If it makes you feel better, you aren't crazy.

I'm seeing a pattern with this game and the Turbo I played with him.

He's on the hamster wheel and it's not working out for him

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750858)
Anyone

It's either the purest town ever with a dumbtell or a wolf having an identity crisis because they don't know how to approach the thread knowing everyone's alignment.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:26 PM

Subaru if you're town this game I'm going to rip my hair out and cry

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750861)
It's either the purest town ever with a dumbtell or a wolf having an identity crisis because they don't know how to approach the thread knowing everyone's alignment.

What dumbtell

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750863)
What dumbtell

Marth.

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750859)
How come?

cause hes efforting p hard and i have better scumleans

like you

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750855)
Pffffft

I'm not flailing

It's proving very hard to find literally anything when most of what I'm able to identify in y'all's reads is meta of some sort.

DBP's reads about worlds being between FG/TF and TF/Plop is where I'm at right now and as of right now I need to re-read Plop's stuff when/if I get all caught up but TF's stuff is proving more null/wolf to me than anything, based on some inconsistencies in it pointed out by a few other people at the time.

I have no real current information, and all I'm able to work with is past information that is mostly based on metareads that I have no way of proving for myself without reading a n o t h e r game and I'm gettin overwhelmed cuz of that.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750864)
Marth.

That should in no way clear him from being a wolf...?

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750866)
It's proving very hard to find literally anything when most of what I'm able to identify in y'all's reads is meta of some sort.

DBP's reads about worlds being between FG/TF and TF/Plop is where I'm at right now and as of right now I need to re-read Plop's stuff when/if I get all caught up but TF's stuff is proving more null/wolf to me than anything, based on some inconsistencies in it pointed out by a few other people at the time.

I have no real current information, and all I'm able to work with is past information that is mostly based on metareads that I have no way of proving for myself without reading a n o t h e r game and I'm gettin overwhelmed cuz of that.

Give me your top three town and top three suspects for wolves. Take it slow

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750865)
cause hes efforting p hard and i have better scumleans

like you

Why me?

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750864)
Marth.

There is no fucking universe that exists where this is a dumbtell...This is a Poptart moment.

Call it as is, because it was hilarious and beautiful

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:30 PM

hmm on second thought maybe tforce efforting isnt really justification but i understand his thought process reading his posts way more than i understand yours.

And usually when i cant put myself in the other persons shoes or understand that theyre thinking that means their wolfing

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750866)

Maybe it'd better to just read the last handful of pages and hang out in the thread to try and get a feel for people in realtime.

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750867)
That should in no way clear him from being a wolf...?

I like to think wolves are more aware of the setup than townies.