Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Tps222 08-22-2018 12:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I saw InDHeart had a question for me that I missed, so let me go find it and I'll respond hold on

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644244)
Apathy isn't very towny of you freezin

After hearing this from you multiple times I gotta wonder what are you even looking for

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:05 PM

Precarious and xiz any thoughts about the night kill and eod?

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:07 PM

Cel if sunfan is a wolf who is on his team.

Do you think me and him can be w/w after d0 eod?

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:09 PM

Tps some reads today would be nice

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:11 PM

Town isn't being townie enough

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:14 PM

Sunfan you going to try to lead today? What do you think about cel still suspecting u?

Thought about it, I'm not hard clearing you but I think it's more likely than not that dbp checked you. It's weird that you are the only one who seems to give a rip about dbp's reads

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:15 PM

I'm not drinking dbps kool aid that cel/fg is t/t though

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:21 PM

It's been so long since I've looked critically at a wagon that I partially forgot how wagonomics works.

uups

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:23 PM

Blind do you still suspect precarious?

After them both tunneling all eod I expected some spillover, or at least updated reads if they got over it.

Instead I get nothing

FreezinIce 08-22-2018 01:25 PM

Lol cel gives a paint huffing read of blind/prec being w/w and dbp suddenly gets cold feet on his wagon.

The magic of eod

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4644259)
I think it's absolutely ridiculous that there is a mysterious activity requirement when the person in question had already voted during the day prior, I have no idea how to satisfy the condition at this point, do I just repeatedly spam posts until I hit a certain number, is it a certain number of "quality" posts?

I mean honestly if you cant find a way to make at least a few decent posts within a 2 day span then chances are it's because you dont need to try to solve the game or figure stuff out for some reason (aka wolf)

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:29 PM

tps I think I expected better?

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644266)
After hearing this from you multiple times I gotta wonder what are you even looking for

Some kind of inkling that you care about solving and figuring stuff out and about a town win tbh

Celirra 08-22-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644275)
Lol cel gives a paint huffing read of blind/prec being w/w and dbp suddenly gets cold feet on his wagon.

The magic of eod

I do think you're vastly oversimplifying things for the sake of incriminating me

blindreper1179 08-22-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644274)
Blind do you still suspect precarious?

After them both tunneling all eod I expected some spillover, or at least updated reads if they got over it.

Instead I get nothing

Precarious is definitely wolfing imo. Didn't vote him over dbp because I would of been pulling an omgus, and that wouldn't of helped me at all. I'd rather go dbp since he would actually of been useful had he flipped. He flipped anyways and it did help, so in hindsight i should of stayed on funny.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:33 PM

The opinion expressed by Cel about it being necessary to lynch TPS [assuming TPS does not meet the req] is wrong. It assumes that because TPS will die, we should instead kill him [there is no difference between sleeping and lynching him in this scenario].

The only difference between lynching tps today and tomorrow in thus example is that another nightkill [at least, presumably only one nightkill] occurs. We would be in relatively similar situations and presumably the same number of lynches would be at our disposal.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644271)
Sunfan you going to try to lead today? What do you think about cel still suspecting u?

Thought about it, I'm not hard clearing you but I think it's more likely than not that dbp checked you. It's weird that you are the only one who seems to give a rip about dbp's reads

I will probably not have time to lead today in the way you are saying. I was going to post on it in a sec, but the way he plowed into today immediately voting me reminds me of when he was a wolf in the turbo and tunneled u without evaluating too much else. I believe he is the only person to not comment on my DBP check theory aside from TPS.

I dont think I'm the only one that cares about that at all.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4644257)
I leave the thread open 24/7, regardless of it I'm actually here or not.

This is something TPS has said for years btw, so this is almost certainly the truth if anyone was wondering.

the sun fan 08-22-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644241)
Town:

Blind

Townlean:

Sunfan
Funny

Purgatory:

Precarious
Tps

Scum:

Indheart
Cel
Xiz

Swap ind with precarious, and cross me out and put ur name in purg, and that's where I'm at.