Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

YoshL 11-10-2016 05:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492284)
the thing that you need to remember about boats is that there were multiple woof teams, so its a lot easier to come off as town. As a woof i tend to be pretty cool, and my downfall usually comes with mechanical play. Since i was already scum hunting anyways, it was a lot easier to be presented as town.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492287)
...What...?

i think he's talking about the boats mystery game

and talking about..multiple scum teams? and how he was on one?

I'm trying to find the post he's responding to but can't

Charu 11-10-2016 05:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492288)
I don't know who haa the most votes atm but i think it's xelnya, so I'd vote him to save myself

lol

Don't think I ever heard this answer before in TWG when someone asked that question.

Amazin', I don't know what to make of it, but it sure is pretty fun.

How 'bout you answer again, but without mechanically going for "saving yourself" vote, because that's painfully neutral.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492268)
I would probably support a Freezin lynch, but welcome Freezin to make another post and show me he's trying.

I would still support a DFR lynch, but again, I welcome him to try and change my mind.

Xel kind of needs to go ahead abd start scum hunting now.

not 100% sure on Haku and Storn. If no one else sees anything on Haku's post I'm cool with letting him live til tomorrow.

Absolutely will not lynch AA, Paz (altho he is acting lile cancer) or Zenith (...also acting like cancer)

I'm ok with V atm

Sorry i'm rambling lol

If you are willing to lynch me put but zenith in the would never lynch today pile, you suffer a particular type of mental disability that should prevent you from playing this game.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
But that insult is probably too complex for you, short hand is you're retarded.

YoshL 11-10-2016 05:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 05:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492280)
And I hear what your saying and agree with it AA, but I cannot do what your asking me to at the moment. I get about a 15 min window before eod to post coming up and I'm on my phone to boot. And I was worried about the appearance of my post because I promised content earlier and felt pressured to deliver, which I guess I failed at.

That could explain the presentation attempt, but even then I'm having trouble to associate your read list in a way that could potentially clear you.

This is an example of a FreezinIce (as Town) Read list from TWG CLIX.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4483149)
I'm in the process of trying to do an analysis, started it as soon as I got home. Problem is theres so much information to sift through and trying to parse it all is mind numbing. I guess I'll do the cliffnotes version with a healthy dash of gut reads:

inDheart - Agreed with a lot of the points he brought up and thought he came out of the Shado argument looking really good. Town lean

Hakulyte - Posting sporadically but a good chunk of his posts have actually given me pause to reflect. Not someone I want to kill d0.

_Zenith_ - Replaced in, not a day 0 kill target in my mind. His alignment can be decided later when theres more information.

Shadowolfe - Now I wish I had pushed back on you after you backed off me, just to see how you would have reacted.Well would have, could have right? You come across as a bully in a lot of your posts. There's nothing wrong with that inherently but I have a hard time sharing your views and struggle to follow your logic a lot of the time. I dont like that at all.

danceflashrevo - I'm really getting nothing from his content, despite reading it over and over again. I'd need to ISO his posts to possibly get a better read.

Charu - Charu

Gradiant - You're mad at me. I get that. I'll look into why you're blowing up on me at every opportunity later. You're not on the table today for lynching.

DaBackpack - Mixed read in every sense of the word. Alot of things with him I like and alot im not sure of. Null read. Need to revist later and focus on him

Precarious - A heavy contributor who in my mind has refuted every accusation thrown their way. Town

roundbox - A case of someone I see just tuning out white noise and coming back to contribute when it counts.

botchi246 - Nothing at the moment, really been to busy reading all the other stuff to focus on him. He doesnt have alot of stuff to go on at the moment anyways, not compared to everyone else

XelNya - Carried the shitposting way past the point i felt was wise, and another person i'd want to look at again to get a better handle on. Null to Wolf.

Juckter1 - Ugh Running out of time at this point. Hes in the same boat as roundbox but in reverse. posted early but disappeared late. Hes more suspicious in my mind. null to wolf

mellonxcollie - literally 1 min left =x

Shado



This is our current game "big post".
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492092)
To quote Mordecai, The Duelist:

Let's do this right...

=============

TWG CLX, Day 0: A Huge Post

=============

Section 0: Introduction
For every end...a beginning
> [CLX00]

Hello and welcome. In this post, I will try to explain in exhaustive detail my thoughts and opinions on every single player in the game. But before we start, it would behoove me to explain how I perceive the situation of the wolf so that, whether you agree with my logic or disagree, you can see how I arrived at my conclusions and form your own opinions based off them.

The wolf as we know them have 2 concrete aims, one subordinate to the other. To eliminate troublesome humans and power roles is the subordinate goal, which is almost always in service to their primary goal: to live as long as possible, by any means necessary. To this end, there are certain behavioral patterns that I believe can be looked for and exploited, especially this early in the day when you have little to go on, to vastly improve your chances of killing a wolf with the first lynch.

Wolf Tendencies:

For the Most Part, Avoid the Spotlight: There is an exception to every rule. But for the vast majority of cases, I believe it's safe to hedge a d0 lynch on the bottom 60 to 50 percentile of users in regards to postcount. Extremely active wolves exist, however, the tone they set is a precedent that must be maintained throughout the game. Since their very nature is a contradiction and they must lie constantly, eventually for all but the most pathological liars, the facade will slip. I personally favor killing inactives early over high content posters, who can be revisited later on when it will be simple to comb their many posts and find contradictions.

An Aversion to Conflict: This point is only valid early on when butting heads can be somewhat avoided, wolves tend to avoid open conflict with other players, which can escalate into an unpredictable situation. Now, conflict is not a reason to clear someone by itself, but conflict leads to postcount and reads, something that can clear someone if they have nothing to hide...or expose them if they do.

Keep Your Opinions to Yourself: A natural extension of the first tendency, avoiding putting your opinion out where it can be examined and revisited is essential as a wolf. Because these reads are often forced or faked, they can be harmful more often than not so walking the line between seeming to contribute and not contributing is a dance wolves must make carefully.

Finding A Reason To Kill: Analyzing the reasoning behind a kill vote/End of Day vote is important. Because wolves must kill innocents every night (with the exception of bussing), the kill/EoD vote is, in my opinion, vastly more important than the votes made during the day (pressure votes, safety votes, OMGUS, ect) for various reasons. A kill vote gives additional information, especially in a game with cardflips. The voter can be held to accounts for their actions, their posts can be cross-referenced and their train of thought leading to the kill vote scrutinized. Any great leaps of logic will make themselves known in a way that cannot be readily found in regular dayvotes, which carry little consequences. This goes hand in hand with the next tendency:

Playing Dumb Is Hard: As a wolf, your access to information not known to the town is both a blessing and a curse. It can let you coordinate your actions with your allies, and plan elaborate strategies. But more often than not, knowing too much can be a detriment. Someone with more information than the average person will arrive at conclusions and make decisions that seem baffling or illogical to the average person. This can lead to unwanted attention, isolation, and lynching. Pretending not to know more than you do is a constant drain on your mental resources, and one slip could undo everything. Anything that departs from normal behavior should be scrutinized, and their motives and logic should be extensively researched before they are cleared.


============

Those are my thoughts on how I perceive wolf behavior, and what I think of when I go about trying to scumhunt. Obviously, these aren't set in stone and many things like the day number, player count, average player activity, and other factors will skew these patterns in different directions, but its a place to start when it comes to understanding a wolf's ultimate goal, and therefore their behavior and strategy that leads to that goal.

===

As an aside, I realize that due to the mystery nature of this game, there is a real possibility we are dealing with third parties, be they masons, serial killers, or even other wolf factions. But until they are revealed I feel it is unnecessary to speculate on their existence or commentate on their effects on people's behavior. So for those wondering about the absence of these 3rd parties from my analysis, you have your explanation.

===

After this, I had a detailed reads list on every player. Problem is, due to replacements I had to keep editing shit, and eventually about 5 players in I ran out of care. So now you get the quick and dirty version designed so that i can finally get this out before I explode. Not going to include replacements cause fuck.


1) AragakiAyase [CLX01]: Town Read. Posts clear, concise thoughts and reads with easy to follow logic.
2) storn42 [CLX02]: slight Wolf Lean. His posts are surprisingly on the low side, and his 2 attacks are a vote on AA for aggression, after stating that his top scum was dfr (after attacking dfr was vogue i might add)
3) Yoshl [CLX03]: While theres alot of stuff here he says that i dont like he has 3 things going for him 1. He has stuff I agree with as well 2. He has alot of posts and there are people clearly better to kill today than him and 3. He has put himself out there alot and caused alot of problems for himself later on if he ends up being a wolf. So he gets a town lean for today.
4) wineandbread [CLX04] (REPLACEMENT)
5) roundbox [CLX05]: My guess is playing towards some kind of alternate win condition, or just fucking with everyone. Not someone to kill d0
6) MixMasterLar [CLX06]: Doing what passes for normal for him. Attacking whoever and whatever he wants and reading everything at face value for better or worse. Active so gets a null for now.
7) XelNya [CLX07]: Shitposts for a really long time, then drops the act and posts some angry stuff at zenith. Also roundbox is riding his nuts. ok? Null cause i dont want to think about this till tomorrow.
8) Precarious [CLX08]: (REPLACEMENT)
9) Vendetta21 [CLX09] (Literally Nothing)
10) Hakulyte [CLX10] (REPLACEMENT)
11) FreezinIce
12) ShadoWolfe [CLX11] Reasonable and protown playstyle with plenty of reads and questions. Town read, but im interested in who he will end up voting for at EoD and why since he hasnt really gone after anyone.
13) Pazzaz [CLX12] (Literally Nothing)
14) Charu [CLX13]: Pretty much acting like a spectator to the game rather than a player, every now and then he'll drop a breadcrumb of a read or thought, then goes back to observation mode. That can probably carry him through d0 but how much longer?
15) Andy-o24 [CLX14]: New player, playing fast and loose with plenty of reads. Town Lean for now
16) gold stinger [CLX15]: Tiny wolf lean, trending to null. This is mostly because his style is all over the place and dont want to decipher his dick shit stuff atm.
17) botchi246 [CLX16] (Literally Nothing)
18) danceflashrevo [CLX17] Posted a bit, got jumped on for tone, then had to beat his detractors away with a stick. His interactions feel good but he will get a reread come d1 depending on who gets lynched and how they flip. Almost everyone alive has an opinion on him which is a good thing in my estimation. Null to slight town read
19) _Zenith_ [CLX18] Bad stuff here. He's like a worse version of me because AT LEAST I ENDED UP POSTING SOMETHING HEE HEE. Low post count, no interest in the game, and seems to have some sort of wierd fetish for xelnya. Well excepting the last bit those were all things i could be accused of so im not holding this against him TODAY, but in the future if he continues being a liability I will not hesitate to vote him. BLACK HOLE READ
20) Tokzic [CLX19] Entrance to last few posts are very ok. In his last few posts he drops some reads after a bit of pressure, which ends with a puzzling storn vote with no explanation then he pce outs. Wolf Lean which will be upgraded to null if his vote changes or he explains his vote past gut read. Because gutread votes dont really cut it anymore in my book, at least if you want to not smell bad to me.

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: WHO DO I WANT TO KILL TODAY?

ANSWER? PROBABLY SOME INACTIVE.


Heres the TL;DR for everyone who doesnt want to go thru the wall of text

TL;DR

=============

Read my post ya maroon


I don't understand why you would take the time to make such a post if you're worried about "time constraint" and "looking good". It contradicts the idea of posting something similar to your Town game.

FreezinIce

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
My question is this.

Why is anyone ok with Zenith as he is right now?

Like MML you gotta explain that Zenith thing to me. I don't fucking understand how without insurmountable amounts of drugs or stupidity you sit in that position.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Unless he posted something worth while that I missed, which despite everything is highly unlikely.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Oh I just don't care about the game

fren I care more about this game than you do and I shit posted literally half of it

FUCK MATE I'M STILL DOING IT.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Your twisted sense of being ok with this disturbs me more than fucking furry porn.

And like, I've seen some shit.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Fuck I come off as pretentious as hell

Charu 11-10-2016 05:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Xel's over reaction is pretty amusing

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 05:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Yeah, I do feel like he's feigning about not caring about to game to get some slack and survive D0.

The problem is that I don't know how to associate that with alignments.

If you think that's wolfy, feel free to get more in details about it.

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
See thing is, tone-wise I come off as super angry.

Meanwhile I am drinking soda out of a coffee mug laughing hysterically

Charu 11-10-2016 05:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also, be as it may, if Zenith is choosing to play this game by throwing insults at players when players are just asking him to fix his tone, then that's his problem.

Honestly don't see anything wrong about it. I wouldn't lynch Zenith today either.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492286)
Also, no one is against the freezin' lynch because it actually makes perfect sense on why people should vote.

Who's going to defend someone that said "I'mm-a post a mega post with reads" and then post reads with no substance in them?

Tell me who, AA, I'm rather curious.

not saying that anyone should defend him, it's just that there isn't anyone defending him, and a lack of discussion from both sides of the argument has often been a sign that scum is comfortable with the lynch, usually means the person is town

Charu 11-10-2016 05:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492308)
Yeah, I do feel like he's feigning about not caring about to game to get some slack and survive D0.

The problem is that I don't know how to associate that with alignments.

If you think that's wolfy, feel free to get more in details about it.

Spoiler alert: It's not.

But it IS extremely neutral.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:35 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492302)
My question is this.

Why is anyone ok with Zenith as he is right now?

Like MML you gotta explain that Zenith thing to me. I don't fucking understand how without insurmountable amounts of drugs or stupidity you sit in that position.

I'm not ok with zenith, I just don't think his attitude is alignment indicative

also good point haku, I forgot about that post that freezin made when crunched for time in CLIX, doesn't make sense again the focus on presentation

XelNya 11-10-2016 05:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492310)
Also, be as it may, if Zenith is choosing to play this game by throwing insults at players when players are just asking him to fix his tone, then that's his problem.

Honestly don't see anything wrong about it. I wouldn't lynch Zenith today either.

Hey if you don't WANT to that's fine

but removing him as an option for literally zero actual reasoning makes zero sense

Charu 11-10-2016 05:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492311)
not saying that anyone should defend him, it's just that there isn't anyone defending him, and a lack of discussion from both sides of the argument has often been a sign that scum is comfortable with the lynch, usually means the person is town

I agree

But do you want to put it in good faith that Freezin's vote would lead to a town dying?

He'll just be a ??? from there on in unless certain night actions happen if you keep thinking like that.

Don't care if the dude lives or dies personally, but if Freeze gets lynched here and they turn up town, just makes night actions more random'd.

Charu 11-10-2016 05:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492314)
Hey if you don't WANT to that's fine

but removing him as an option for literally zero actual reasoning makes zero sense

My reasons is pretty simple. His attitude tells me nothing and lynching tells me nothing. Therefor, it's a waste of time at this point in the game.

Don't know MML's reason, but do continue throwing insults his way, it excites me, hee hee.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492315)
I agree

But do you want to put it in good faith that Freezin's vote would lead to a town dying?

He'll just be a ??? from there on in unless certain night actions happen if you keep thinking like that.

Don't care if the dude lives or dies personally, but if Freeze gets lynched here and they turn up town, just makes night actions more random'd.

I don't understand what you're saying

andy-o24 11-10-2016 05:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492268)
Even the new guy is harsh on my play damn. But that's ok Andy because Imma call you out

Where's your original take on these events? Why do I get the sense that your post is merely a Best-of collection?

I've been sitting back observing the interactions, and those were a couple points I enjoyed, so I +1'd. Is that content? Absolutely not, and it can definitely be thought of as a best-of collection.

To your play, it is similar to what I have seen from you. My sample size is exceptionally low, so I can't say if this is your normal behavior, but it is similar to the one game I have seen you play. I read you as wolf in that game even though you were leading town. You've been busy, so you have had less chance to consistently lead town this game, but when you do post, it has a town-leader feel to it that is similar to my past observations.

To the events, it would mostly echo what others have said. Feezin hyped up his low content reads with, in my opinion, a weak excuse. Just put the outdated reads on replaced players in your post and then say, woops they were replaced.
Quote:

After this, I had a detailed reads list on every player. Problem is, due to replacements I had to keep editing shit, and eventually about 5 players in I ran out of care. So now you get the quick and dirty version designed so that i can finally get this out before I explode. Not going to include replacements cause fuck.
There's no reason he should have shortened any of his other reads because of replacements, especially if he is legitimately trying to help the town scum hunt. I understand being frustrated, but to take the time to make a post like this and not include "detailed reads...on every player" because of some replacements is weak. Compound that with him still wanting to shoot in the dark for his lynch instead of using any semblance of information, it just doesn't sit well with me.

One other really small nitpicky thing:
Quote:

17) botchi246 [CLX16] (Literally Nothing)
He actually has a post where as Pazzaz and Vendetta (at that time) actually had "literally nothing" in the thread. I don't want to base scum on small inconsistencies like this, but it doesn't really help his case.

Charu 11-10-2016 05:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492320)
I don't understand what you're saying

In your mind, if you think Freezin is town because no one is defending, he'll be considered ??? for you because thinking he's town even though his reads have been questionable (and recent responses) is conflicting.

Least that how I would see it if I were you, hee hee hee.

but I'm not you, but this is me assuming what you would think if I were you.

...

meta...

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492322)
In your mind, if you think Freezin is town because no one is defending, he'll be considered ??? for you because thinking he's town even though his reads have been questionable (and recent responses) is conflicting.

Least that how I would see it if I were you, hee hee hee.

but I'm not you, but this is me assuming what you would think if I were you.

...

meta...

I think there's a chance he's town because of the fact no one is defending, but that's about it

everything else is making me lean him scum

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
something also to note

I feel like shado has less presence this game, based on last vc he doesn't even have a vote on anyone atm

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.


Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Sadly*, after*.

Fuck phone posting

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
And swing should be *saying.

roundbox 11-10-2016 05:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
AA I oppose freezin lynch

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 05:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492325)
I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.


Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations

bold is false
bold green is true

tone is not always alignment indicative, but it sometimes is

notice how I'm not using it as a basis for my read, it's a supplement and I'm not pushing it strongly at that

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492328)
AA I oppose freezin lynch

because you want xelnya more? or because you think freezin is town?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
also I have dug deeper, unfortunately for various reasons you're not able to address my points

Charu 11-10-2016 06:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492325)
Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations

Lets make it a hypothetical question then (and I'm going to note this is your 2nd time not answering without using mechanics, hee hee hee)

What if, hypothetically, there were votes scattered around this game, where everyone had one vote each because everyone had voted for one person each.

Who would you vote for?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I could be convinced to lynch xelnya because in addition to what I've already outlined, i don't like how he's pushing a zenith lynch when I believe there are plenty of other options

Charu 11-10-2016 06:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492328)
AA I oppose freezin lynch

Mind going into beautiful reasons for this? hee hee hee

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
also it's not a waste of time speculating on alternative scenarios when charu is clearly trying to get you to say WHO YOU WOULD LYNCH IF YOU COULD

storn42 11-10-2016 06:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492323)
I think there's a chance he's town because of the fact no one is defending, but that's about it

everything else is making me lean him scum

here's the big question though. Why is nobody defending him?

Is it that he's town and since nobody has town read him so nobody will defend him?

Could it be that he is a woof and his woof buddies think its too big of a risk to try and defend him / cant bring up a good enough defense without it looking suspicious.

Perhaps his woof buddies are inactive at the moment and so they dont know to defend him...

Alternatively one of his woof buddies could be bussing him and using the push to be more town read.

YoshL 11-10-2016 06:03 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
gross generalizations get you nowhere.

tone can be an indicator of many things, especially when it's what you're doing to react to different situations.

people react differently under pressure, and the very same people also can react differently when aligned differently under pressure.

What really disturbs me is how freezin is saying
Quote:

So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.
like, why aren't you trying to not get killed? why aren't you making genuine attempts to be town read? why aren't you making genuine attempts to push xel who happens to be the person who you claim to be self-pressing on?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492336)
here's the big question though. Why is nobody defending him?

Is it that he's town and since nobody has town read him so nobody will defend him?

Could it be that he is a woof and his woof buddies think its too big of a risk to try and defend him / cant bring up a good enough defense without it looking suspicious.

Perhaps his woof buddies are inactive at the moment and so they dont know to defend him...

Alternatively one of his woof buddies could be bussing him and using the push to be more town read.

well those are the obvious scenarios aren't they?

town who scum are comfortable lynching

or scum who partners can't be bothered to defend either cause they can't or aren't around

I've usually seen it be the former, but the rest of the case points towards scum

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492337)
gross generalizations get you nowhere.

tone can be an indicator of many things, especially when it's what you're doing to react to different situations.

people react differently under pressure, and the very same people also can react differently when aligned differently under pressure.

What really disturbs me is how freezin is saying

like, why aren't you trying to not get killed? why aren't you making genuine attempts to be town read? why aren't you making genuine attempts to push xel who happens to be the person who you claim to be self-pressing on?

in addition to this, you've said you're on a time constraint, fine

so go on the attack, you've made plenty of defenses (inadequate ones, but w/e) so go after someone so we can get an idea of where you're at, you're stagnating right now

Charu 11-10-2016 06:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492336)
here's the big question though. Why is nobody defending him?

Think it's pretty clear why no one is defending Freezin, storn woofy mooch.

roundbox 11-10-2016 06:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492334)
Mind going into beautiful reasons for this? hee hee hee

no

Charu 11-10-2016 06:08 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492339)
you're stagnating right now

Gonna note AA used a word I used to describe myself. What a wolf

Charu 11-10-2016 06:09 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492341)
no

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Don't do this to me, senior roundy-box-y

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 06:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Back. Sorry for the excessive drunkenness last night fam. Suffice it to say that I paid for it all this morning, with interest.

storn42 11-10-2016 06:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492340)
Think it's pretty clear why no one is defending Freezin, storn woofy mooch.

ok. hypothetical here:

we're playing TWG and its D0. your wolf partner DBP has gone and done his normal woof meta and once again town are on him about it. do you defend him or do you bus/ignore?

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492345)
Back. Sorry for the excessive drunkenness last night fam. Suffice it to say that I paid for it all this morning, with interest.

oh

andy-o24 11-10-2016 06:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492341)
no

Is that no you don't mind, or no you're not going to?

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 06:17 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492346)
ok. hypothetical here:

we're playing TWG and its D0. your wolf partner DBP has gone and done his normal woof meta and once again town are on him about it. do you defend him or do you bus/ignore?

Still reading up, but saw this on refresh and was so taken aback I had to pause reading for a moment.

Where are you going with this? Who's "DBP" in this situation? Why are you asking?

storn42 11-10-2016 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492349)
Still reading up, but saw this on refresh and was so taken aback I had to pause reading for a moment.

Where are you going with this? Who's "DBP" in this situation? Why are you asking?

just read the thread, the post is directed at charu.

Charu 11-10-2016 06:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492346)
ok. hypothetical here:

we're playing TWG and its D0. your wolf partner DBP has gone and done his normal woof meta and once again town are on him about it. do you defend him or do you bus/ignore?

What is this, a trick question? I'd milk the shit out of it like a person who struck oil.

I would totes bus him in that situation. I am the bussing bird snivy, y'know?

Charu 11-10-2016 06:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Here's a hypothetical question.

It's Mylo, you, me, and one wolf is alive (with some random town in the background).

I attempt to make a big dick play buy failed by fake claiming seer with a red check and get the actual seer dead because the actual seer wasn't acting like a seer (or everything just landed incorrectly for the seer).

What do you do?

roundbox 11-10-2016 06:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492353)
because the actual seer wasn't acting like a seer

nice one dude

Charu 11-10-2016 06:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492354)
nice one dude

yw bby

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 06:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492337)
gross generalizations get you nowhere.

tone can be an indicator of many things, especially when it's what you're doing to react to different situations.

people react differently under pressure, and the very same people also can react differently when aligned differently under pressure.

What really disturbs me is how freezin is saying

like, why aren't you trying to not get killed? why aren't you making genuine attempts to be town read? why aren't you making genuine attempts to push xel who happens to be the person who you claim to be self-pressing on?

I puuposefully blocked him out during Arby's phase, didn't really pay attention to him afterwards, now I can't really attack him because I don't have time to sift through everything he's said to build a case.

storn42 11-10-2016 06:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492351)
What is this, a trick question? I'd milk the shit out of it like a person who struck oil.

I would totes bus him in that situation. I am the bussing bird snivy, y'know?

Not entirely trick. just showing how it could just as easily be a woof bus as it could towny / third party

storn42 11-10-2016 06:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492353)
Here's a hypothetical question.

It's Mylo, you, me, and one wolf is alive (with some random town in the background).

I attempt to make a big dick play buy failed by fake claiming seer with a red check and get the actual seer dead because the actual seer wasn't acting like a seer (or everything just landed incorrectly for the seer).

What do you do?

i lynch you. just like i did when you tried that even though you turned out towny.

Charu 11-10-2016 06:28 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492358)
Not entirely trick. just showing how it could just as easily be a woof bus as it could towny / third party


Charu 11-10-2016 06:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Pokedex entry checks out imo

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492362)

omg

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 06:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492332)
Lets make it a hypothetical question then (and I'm going to note this is your 2nd time not answering without using mechanics, hee hee hee)

What if, hypothetically, there were votes scattered around this game, where everyone had one vote each because everyone had voted for one person each.

Who would you vote for?

I would probably vote Tokzic. Not alot of posts, no really strong reads or interactions and when he left the dfr vote there was literally no follow up or explanation. I could be persuaded to kill pizzazz if people switched however

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 06:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492284)
the thing that you need to remember about boats is that there were multiple woof teams, so its a lot easier to come off as town. As a woof i tend to be pretty cool, and my downfall usually comes with mechanical play. Since i was already scum hunting anyways, it was a lot easier to be presented as town.

Hold on

IIRC Boats was a mystery game, while it had a third party (Drizz) she died early on and there wasn't another scum team.

Not that you'd know any way because mystery game
You couldn't have planned it like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492288)
I don't know who haa the most votes atm but i think it's xelnya, so I'd vote him to save myself

Eeewws

I mean, I like the honesty but eewwwwwww

Still reading thread so hopefully you dont still think that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492289)
i think he's talking about the boats mystery game

and talking about..multiple scum teams? and how he was on one?

I'm trying to find the post he's responding to but can't

Didnt ge actually quote me? Click the blue link next to my name in the quote and it'll take you to my full post


Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492296)
If you are willing to lynch me put but zenith in the would never lynch today pile, you suffer a particular type of mental disability that should prevent you from playing this game.

I didn't say never
I didn't say we should lynch you
I am disappointed that you're not scu.hunting tho, and still just being a defensive twat about it.



Still catching up but out and about so its hard.

I have Tai Chi for awhile starting in like ab hour but WILL be here EoD

storn42 11-10-2016 06:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492367)
Hold on

IIRC Boats was a mystery game, while it had a third party (Drizz) she died early on and there wasn't another scum team.

Not that you'd know any way because mystery game
You couldn't have planned it like that.

Link to Boats: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144916

I was on a woof team of 2 in a game of 15. So from D0 its obvious third party is in the game, and when the first lynch was a woof with a different name you know there is another team. and when parody should be reached you know something is up.

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 06:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Do you guys think I should unvote if I'm leaving the thread until possibly EoD or that it's fine and that you will compensate for it?

I'm about to leave.

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 06:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I plan to keep it because it's a 20 players game and insta is unlikely.

storn42 11-10-2016 06:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492369)
Do you guys think I should unvote if I'm leaving the thread until possibly EoD or that it's fine and that you will compensate for it?

I'm about to leave.

We shouldn't be the ones to decide this. If you feel ok with Freezin dieing, keep your vote. otherwise move it or unvote.

roundbox 11-10-2016 06:49 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492372)
We shouldn't be the ones to decide this. If you feel ok with Freezin dieing, keep your vote. otherwise move it or unvote.

top gamer status

XelNya 11-10-2016 06:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492367)
I didn't say never
I didn't say we should lynch you
I am disappointed that you're not scu.hunting tho, and still just being a defensive twat about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492268)
Absolutely will not lynch AA, Paz (altho he is acting lile cancer) or Zenith (...also acting like cancer)

I'm ok with V atm

Sorry i'm rambling lol

..

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492302)
My question is this.

Why is anyone ok with Zenith as he is right now?

Like MML you gotta explain that Zenith thing to me. I don't fucking understand how without insurmountable amounts of drugs or stupidity you sit in that position.

I did say to AA that it was a pure meta read; I think that Zenith as wolf wouldnt play like this. Reasons where stated.

Like I said, I never said "never" and I will get to the point where I'll demand more from him.

Sorry I hold you to higher standards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492325)
I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.


Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations

Repeat the tone thing a few more times it might magically become true.
Til then, tone is a great way to hunt wolves on d0 with little else to go off on.


Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492328)
AA I oppose freezin lynch

Not suprised. I don't have the time to harass you for an answer to this but I promose you'd be wrong any way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492346)
ok. hypothetical here:

we're playing TWG and its D0. your wolf partner DBP has gone and done his normal woof meta and once again town are on him about it. do you defend him or do you bus/ignore?

You being stuck on this subject makes me feel a little better about you. If he was your partner you would probably take AA's hesitation as a chance to save him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492357)
I puuposefully blocked him out during Arby's phase, didn't really pay attention to him afterwards, now I can't really attack him because I don't have time to sift through everything he's said to build a case.

Wow
Just fucking wow

You know not really reading a player is bad for scum hunting and is probably a wolf trait, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492368)
Link to Boats: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144916

I was on a woof team of 2 in a game of 15. So from D0 its obvious third party is in the game, and when the first lynch was a woof with a different name you know there is another team. and when parody should be reached you know something is up.

I might be misremembering then. No time to check link but I'll take your word for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492369)
Do you guys think I should unvote if I'm leaving the thread until possibly EoD or that it's fine and that you will compensate for it?

I'm about to leave.

Vote your heart, Haku.


I am ok with Andy's reply.

I dont know if I have anything else to add.

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492375)
..

I guess the word absolutely was too strong for what I wanted to convey. I'm not voting for him this phrase and not really open to reconsidering it with so many scum leans right now.

He's defiantly gonna have to step it up d2 though, hence why I still didn't use the word "never"

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
MML do you ever get tired of being wrong about almost everything?

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492381)
MML do you ever get tired of being wrong about almost everything?

I feel pretty ok about my ratio, actually.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:23 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Meh I take it back, your not wrong about everything, just the conclusions you come to are aggriveating.

TWG Ike 11-10-2016 07:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
storn (2)- Tokzic, Charu
charu (1)- Precarious
xel (2)- roundbox, V
zenith (1)- Xel
freezin (5)- gold stinger, storn, yoshl, AA, Haku
unvote (4)- freezin, shado, wine, lar

please lmk if this is not correct

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
If your going to kill people due to tone and having little else to go off of by your own admissions, why did u get so bent out of shape when I wanted to kill inactives which is comparable to that in overall efficency

roundbox 11-10-2016 07:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492377)
Not suprised. I don't have the time to harass you for an answer to this but I promose you'd be wrong any way.

I'm not sure to be offended at your arrogance or your evaluation of my toneread

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:30 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492387)
If your going to kill people due to tone and having little else to go off of by your own admissions, why did u get so bent out of shape when I wanted to kill inactives which is comparable to that in overall efficency

It's not comparable IMO. Giving off anything is much better then nothing at all

Plus I haven't been using tone exclusively in my reasoning, you're wrong to assume as such.

Tai Chi class is starting gonna go be zen for a little while.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:33 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
If eod is a half hour like I think it is I won't be back in time so xelnya

Charu 11-10-2016 07:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492392)
If eod is a half hour like I think it is I won't be back in time so xelnya

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4490790)
d0 will last a little over 72 hours, ending at 11:59 server time, Thursday, November 10th.

Plenty of time left.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution