Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The problem kid is back!! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=41044)

masterhickle 04-12-2006 10:36 PM

The problem kid is back!!

Yep...my problems in RL and I are back! And with a new problem! Same topic to boot!

So yeah...I ask her why we have so much trouble stringing together a conversation. And it turns into the typical argument.

J Von Schwartz: one final question
J Von Schwartz: which was the original question, slightly rephrased
J Von Schwartz: I've noticed....
J Von Schwartz: I am seriously the only guy you seem to have a problem talking to
J Von Schwartz: why?
J Von Schwartz: just answer it please
- returned at 10:42:10 PM.
-: i don't...really...i don't think i do
-: why do you say that?
J Von Schwartz: you do it
-: like with what other guys?
J Von Schwartz: you can talk to anyone BUT ME
J Von Schwartz: Im not even going on
J Von Schwartz: you're denying facts
J Von Schwartz: you know you do it
J Von Schwartz: why not just admit it?
-: because i talk to you
J Von Schwartz: hardly
-: that makes no sense
J Von Schwartz: ever
J Von Schwartz: except in arguments
-: i do
J Von Schwartz: which do not count for convos
J Von Schwartz: a string of 5-10IMs every hour is not legitimate enough to even be considered idle chit-chat
J Von Schwartz: and you know that's true
-: i have a question also...what do you talk about with matt?
J Von Schwartz: I talk about what I can do to try and better things
J Von Schwartz: since he can offer some helpful input and not spread the word to anyone

Later....
J Von Schwartz: can I please just get an answer
J Von Schwartz: I dont want an argument
-: to what
J Von Schwartz: I dont want a lecture
-: gosh
-: to what!
J Von Schwartz: J Von Schwartz: I've noticed....
J Von Schwartz: I am seriously the only guy you seem to have a problem talking to
J Von Schwartz: why?
J Von Schwartz: that
J Von Schwartz: you dodged it when you brought up matt
-: because i don't have an answer because i don't think i do that
-: i talk to you
-: theres nothing else to say
-: i don't know what to tell you...i think i talk to you
J Von Schwartz: you dont talk to me
J Von Schwartz: aside from the idle chit chat you try to start at the movies, nothing
-: at least i try to start up a conversation instead of just nothing
J Von Schwartz: only at the movies or elsewhere
-: anywhere
-: you're not a big talker either
-: and you know it
J Von Schwartz: I've admitted it
J Von Schwartz: I don't see why that is being brought up now
-: then why are you telling me about it when you do the same thing...only worse?!
-: my gosh
J Von Schwartz: because another thing I am wondering is why I, 9 times out of 10, can't get a reasonable answer from you without it being blown out of proportion?
J Von Schwartz: you know that is true
-: because you expect this all out of me...when you do the exact same thing
-: thats not fair
-: at all
J Von Schwartz: then why don't you present a reasonable and CALM argument?
J Von Schwartz: instead? you snap at me for every single thing I say
-: i do not
J Von Schwartz: what have you been doing all night tonight?

Even later....
J Von Schwartz: Im not pushing myself to start a conversation when I know I wont get anything
J Von Schwartz: because I can't talk about things with you that I would with anyone else
-: like what?
J Von Schwartz: anything
J Von Schwartz: school, sports, life, stuff around the house
J Von Schwartz: I get 2-3 word responses
J Von Schwartz: nothing that's able to be responded to

Later more...
J Von Schwartz: do you even want this relationship? I mean seriously...with the kind of IMs I've been getting from you
J Von Schwartz: it really makes me question everything
-: i asked you the same thing
-: don't even
-: i said that first
J Von Schwartz: Im asking reasonable questions
-: nathan...you've been starting all this lately
J Von Schwartz: Im getting ludicrous IMs
-: and i don't know why
-: but i am done
J Von Schwartz: with what?
-: i dunno yet
-: just...please
J Von Schwartz: no
-: i can't do this
J Von Schwartz: answer now
J Von Schwartz: so I can sleep without having to think of what the answer is
-: i'm done with all the arguing and stuff
-: and can't do this
-: you're killing me here with all this
J Von Schwartz: then start giving calm and reasonable answers
-: quit picking on me for every stupid little thing
-: everything
J Von Schwartz: asking for "calm and reasonable answers" isn't "stupid" or "little"

My favorite part...
J Von Schwartz: why not just answer why I can't get calm and reasonable answers?
-: because what you're asking of me is nuts
-: i mean...i did the idle message thing
-: but nooo
J Von Schwartz: what's so nuts about it
-: its stupid stuff
J Von Schwartz: so asking why we can't get a conversation going is "stupid stuff?"
J Von Schwartz: you do know that conversation is key in relationships?
-: i'm leaving now
-: please
-: i'm going to bed

I know it's a bit much to read...but those are the biggest parts of the whole thing...

Her IMs marked with a dash....my SN left there....go ahead and IM me, I dont care

Not only respond on like what to do....but possibly also on how I presented the argument...whatever can help me

Tasselfoot 04-12-2006 10:43 PM

Re: The problem kid is back!!

Why are you posting this? Frankly... you kinda seem like a clingy stalker.

But forcing a chick to dump you over IMs? That is just sad.

My only fear is that my comments towards you could lead you to some sort of bodily harm out of low self-esteem and need to get reassurances on an asinine subject on a web forum where you aren't a regular. So I tried to hone them down and keep them to a minimum.

Also, I'm about 2 posts away from locking this if nothing good comes. I just don't see the need for this at all.... but as it has potential to be extremely amusing, I won't lock it. Yet.

masterhickle 04-12-2006 10:52 PM

Stalker? WTF are you talking about.

Do I not have grounds to ask about why the two of us can't get a conversation started when we've been going out for about a year?

Yeah, I have the grounds to ask that.

Low self-esteem that may cause me to harm myself? I don't have a low self-esteem; I merely play the part, and well. I don't like playing the part of an overconfident fool, it just sets me up for a big loss.

Go ahead and say what you want...Im just laughing at what you think right now.

Super Mod or not....you aren't being helpful....I just want thoughts ON THE TOPIC, k?

Yanah_God 04-12-2006 10:54 PM

Well, man, that sucks. I'm not entirely sure who you are or what's going on, but the thread title says you have a problem. Now, not knowing what the problem is is somewhat of a problem for me because I don't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry, so I'm just going to feel sorry for you.

Hope things work out.

Tasselfoot 04-12-2006 10:55 PM

*shrugs* my comments were on your topic. But (and then I'm done with this), I'll give you one big piece of advice...

If you two can't have a simple conversation.... you shouldn't be dating. Conversation seems important to you, and you seem troubled by not being able to have that with your girl. Perhaps she is not the girl for you then. Find a girl that you CAN have a conversation with. You'll have much less drama and a lot more fun.

Yanah_God 04-12-2006 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle
Stalker? WTF are you talking about.

Do I not have grounds to ask about why the two of us can't get a conversation started when we've been going out for about a year?

Yeah, I have the grounds to ask that.

Low self-esteem that may cause me to harm myself? I don't have a low self-esteem; I merely play the part, and well. I don't like playing the part of an overconfident fool, it just sets me up for a big loss.

Go ahead and say what you want...Im just laughing at what you think right now.

Super Mod or not....you aren't being helpful....I just want thoughts ON THE TOPIC, k?

Also, you're being ++defensive. Take a step back and look at it. You don't want an arguement from her, but someone says something hardly offensive and you have to respond to every part of his post.

Now that I think for a second, I'm expecting you to respond to this. lol

dontcareaboutmyid 04-12-2006 11:07 PM

I told you. We all stated it wouldn't work in the other thread. Yet you went ahead and said you're taking her back.

I said don't post any future problems that you have with her here. You fialed on that one too. You're now going to get each and every one of us that told you it wasn't going to work in here to say "We told you so"

You dig your own grave, we'll start filing in to do an Irish Jig on.

*jig's like a mofo*

Mindfields 04-12-2006 11:28 PM

I personally thinks she likes you.
They don't want to talk because they think they might say something wierd or embarrassing.
And she's also putting up a fight for you, not against you, this arguement is lopsided, you see, it's you vs. you, not her vs. you.
Not all relationships are about talking, you know.

Yanah_God 04-12-2006 11:29 PM

Honestly, if I were her, I wouldn't want to date you. I'd be far too busy playing with my breasts.

Synthlight 04-12-2006 11:39 PM

Masterhickle, this is both sad and scary at the same time.

I am usually compasionate and try to offer sound advice in these circumstances... but nevermind that for now.... If I were her, I would be scared out of my mind that I would find you outside of my window watching me at night with a flashlight and a jar of vaseline. You seem to have some issues, please take the advice of this forum. They were correct before and they are correct now.

omg I am locking my windows.

Cheers,

Synthlight

Tasselfoot 04-13-2006 12:02 AM

Aw Synth... you always have a way to take what I'm thinking (or said, in this instance) and making it 50x more hilarious.

Jello 04-13-2006 12:22 AM

you know what? you are too ****ed up for me to even put what i want to say into words. ill just copy and paste what i said to synth after he showed me this thread.

JJ198716: wow
JJ198716: what the **** is with that kid
JJ198716: he contradicts himself about 19 000 000 000 in the ****ing convo
JJ198716: if i knew this kid in person
JJ198716: i would literally slap him in the face with my 7.5 inches of pure manhood.

Cut you dick off. and throw it into a blender so you cant procreate.

go get a shrink.

EDIT: Ive had a relationship where talking was very limited. nothing of substance was really talked about and it was boring. I ended up finding a new girl and made out with her for hours.
now im with her, its been 4 months and ive never been happier. ive found someone whos different, yet similar to me. Just enough diversity that we can have our own opinions and own lives, but enough in common that things just flow well and there are no problems. if you were mature and man enough. you'd find another girl. and leave that poor chick alone.

problem solved. Stop being a ****. and find someone else you insecure dickwad, because thats what this is all about. you being afraid of being alone and not finding someone else. so you try with all you pitiful might, to keep **** together... so much that its scary: borderline insane.

thank god for normal people who can accept a failed relationship.

and for the love of god dont talk to that poor girl ever again.

jewpinthethird 04-13-2006 12:33 AM

Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps she isnt the one with the problem? Perhaps it's you. Maybe she is the kind of person who builds conversations off of what others say, and maybe you just dont spark that interest in her.

vashthestampede0987 04-13-2006 12:37 AM

He's in before locking her windows...

Btw go shoot yourself with a staple gun.

JurseyRider734 04-13-2006 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vashthestampede0987
He's in before locking her windows...

Btw go shoot yourself with a staple gun.

Way to be a ****ing tool. Terminate your life.

Anyway----------------------awefawgioawjf

She's tired of you...and bored with the relationship. Save yourself and break up with her now. It's obvious she won't tell you, and you're just provoking her to be mad at you forever. She probably won't break up with you right yet because she'll "feel bad" so just dump her. You won't feel as unhappy if you dump her instead of her dumping you. I'm not a stalker but I know I don't like to be ignored by my boyfriend.

Then again some people just aren't talkative online. Then again she could be putting on a facade when she sees you irl.

Just break it off.

Bahamut-X 04-13-2006 06:09 AM

Why do you keep complaining that she can't keep a calm argument when you're the one getting out of hand and nagging her like crazy? I found her comments extremely calm. You, on the other hand, seem to get extremely deffensive/nagy. Her argument was reasonable too. She doesn't see things the way you do. It's different. End the relationship. I can see why she wouldn't want a relationship with you.

masterhickle 04-13-2006 08:48 AM

Attack the idea, not the person.

Anyway....

To those of you saying I have a problem...I don't deny that I do, nor will I ever, unless by some stretch I realize that I've made right what is wrong with me.

Point #1 down.

How is my argument considered to be stalking? I can't get a straight answer as to why she says she still wants this relationship, and she wants to be able to hold a conversation, but she wants me to start it, and has openly admitted that she, most times, has nothing to say? That was a contradiction on her part.

Conversation is key in ANY relationship...I'll stick by that statement unless someone can provide me with a more logical reason that conversation ISN't key than why I say conversation IS key.

Point #2 down.

I can accept a failed relationship....I HAVE accepted the fact that this relationship has more than likely failed. But who was the one that came back when I sent the message that I wanted this relationship over? I believed what she said about how she thinks we have a chance, so I just tossed aside what I said

Point #3 down.

Lastly....to a more recent post...
I have considered that she may be bored with the relationship....I have considered that she may be a type of girl who wants to be with someone "just to be with them, so as not to feel lonely." (I think that was said in a reply to one of my other posts)

Point #4 down.

Anyway...
I need to see how things go, if I get any kind of positive response whenever she starts talking to me again. If I don't get anything positive.....well, I'll decide whenever that time comes, if it does.

Just for all you out there saying I need help or whatever other garbage: I know I need to do some thinking about my life, what I want to do, how I go about fixing whatever is wrong with me.

Thanks for attacking me through posts.

To any of you who thought (hoped) that your posts would hurt me in some way, or expected me to hurt myself because of a post attacking me: YOU FLIPPING LOSE. I've already thought about most of what I've been hearing, just in much different ways.

slickskater29 04-13-2006 09:07 AM

Heres what i think you should do...dont hate me...I'm not recomending you do it...

Ask her why she loves you...if you get one of those responses that are like...uhm...well...i dunno, then id consider ending the relationship

oh and Jello...nice flame ****tard, im glad ur sig accuratly describes urself, except for kicking my ass at any game

FishFishRevolution 04-13-2006 09:50 AM

Ey wut up, I remember this chick. Okay so here's what you need to do.

Sit back and realize there are about 10 million better chicks at your fingertips that you can have 100X better time with if you just DUMP THIS BITCH LIKE THE HO SHE IS. Seriously, you ARE being clingy if you're still with her. You need to get out and get out fast. If you had left when I told you to last time you'd probably be with some other awesome chick and would be posting topics like "whoa guys thanks for the help, my life is great now 8)"

So do it. TONIGHT.

NaOTa4231 04-13-2006 10:29 AM

1. Just wondering, the time in between the last thread you made until now, were things changing for the better or were you still trying to get her to talk to you?

2. Is this the first relationship you've had? It kind of sounds like it, because you continue to "go out with her" even though the one thing you want out of the relationship(conversation) is not up to par with you.

* I really hope you haven't been parading her with IM's telling her she needs to talk more since your last thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps she isnt the one with the problem? Perhaps it's you. Maybe she is the kind of person who builds conversations off of what others say, and maybe you just dont spark that interest in her.

I was thinking that too. Have you tried changing the way you start a conversation? Have you tried joking more? Try doing things she wants to do.