Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Charu 12-10-2019 02:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704704)
its just charu.

My beak is bigger than yours

the sun fan 12-10-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704705)
My beak is bigger than yours

I think you said something to the contrary a few games ago, but w/e
you at least didn't flaunt

Charu 12-10-2019 02:39 PM

What?

I'm saying beak, BEAK!

Not the other thing I think you're referring to!

the sun fan 12-10-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704707)
What?

I'm saying beak, BEAK!

Not the other thing I think you're referring to!

I know what you SAID

star-crossed 12-10-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704689)
Don't be too hard on yourself. If there was even a single player who didn't make mistakes as town, wolves would never win.
Yesterday was unlike anything I've seen from you before, even in games I consider much harder to read than this one. That's why I had to ask for your take on your own mental space. Now this should probably a post game thing, but for what it's worth, I think the consensus is that you've by and large lived up to your name as a shining star leading town. That's definitely my thought as well. So don't beat yourself up over a couple mistakes here and there, it'll only cloud you up more

I agree, that this is mostly a better conversation for postgame. And I agree that it is not how I want to play or think about the game.

I have a lot of respect for both wolves in this game. I think they are playing well. I just hope that town can play a bit better.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 02:47 PM

Hahahahaha omg you guys are too much

Thanks for entertaining the bizarro f4 funfam

Bout to get on a laptop to reread funnys posts and then I think I'll have made peace with my vote

the sun fan 12-10-2019 02:50 PM

I think I can be as happy as I've ever been with being mislynched if everyone says that they'll kill Charu after they see that I'm town

Charu 12-10-2019 02:53 PM

Same, to be honest. If I'm mislynched, they'll just go after you instead, I already outlined this, Mr. NotBigBeak

the sun fan 12-10-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704714)
Same, to be honest. If I'm mislynched, they'll just go after you instead, I already outlined this, Mr. NotBigBeak

if u wanna measure when I visit, we can measure

Charu 12-10-2019 02:56 PM

But if I could explain my "defense". All of it was purely a meta/emotion read in regards to Funnygurl. She really did post differently this game than her other wolf games and you, the player, are free to look at the previous games if you so wish to. You can even look at the game that just got done and compare her posts.

They're so much more "happy" in tone rather than the latter. Maybe it was the fact she was gonna get a first phase lynch on T-Force with no work, but no one can deny if they compare this game to the others on this site. The only thing she, once again, is guilty of is not giving a whole lot of her opinions except for select few. She never provided a reads list, but that's just her no matter what.

It's why I defended her and decided to vote Shadow because I really, truly thought the circumstances surrounding her posts and her "slank" were both town and valid.

Stinks to be wrong

Charu 12-10-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704715)
if u wanna measure when I visit, we can measure

Psssh, if you really need to measure~

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704717)
Psssh, if you really need to measure~

In a sentence like this, you should really have used more than one tilde ~

XelNya 12-10-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704674)
What, you think thesunfan is the last wolf if I'm not the wolf?

I think the dome will show sides and result in better reads on you and or greg.

I'm kind of confident the other wolf didn't bus. And one of the three nonfg voters is dead

So my reads reset and i think a reread plus a dome results in a stronger town circle.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:06 PM

I wonder if I would have been the nightkill if I had just managed to hold it together a little better at the day end.

Anyway, my brain is a bit of mush at the moment.

If the team is Shado and Funnygurl, then their strategy on end of day 0 was ultimately probably to get T-Force hanged, maybe Subaru if they are lucky. There is a decent amount of bickering and putting negative attention towards each other, I guess the reason to feel the need for that if they are wolves would be that they are not as active as others.

But if that is the case, Shado waiting until :00 to self-pres is pretty absurd to me. If he dies, FG isn't getting most of the credit. Her happily lolling around fits better with her having a partner in less danger at the time, I think.

To me those interactions are more relevant than the end of next day. If they are partners at that point they definitely should vote each other to get credit. So it is kind of whatever.

Overall, based on that I do not currently feel that we should not be using a lynch on Shado.

XelNya 12-10-2019 03:08 PM

And yes, i am arrogant enough to assume I am not on the table

For the rest of the game

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704721)
And yes, i am arrogant enough to assume I am not on the table

For the rest of the game

just do this when you're a wolf

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704722)
just do this when you're a wolf

Shhh!
Don't TELL him.. He'll become insufferable

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:17 PM

ahhhhhh, see
isn't this a pleasant phase?
this is what we all needed, I think

Charu 12-10-2019 03:19 PM

Look, if you're town, that means both of us are town.

That means one of these other three in the background are wolves smirking as wide as they can at the moment and counting their hours before the game's over.

And like... there's no question. It's either Xel or Shadow doing the smirking and I have a high suspicion that if it's not you, then it's, in fact, Shadow.

Charu 12-10-2019 03:19 PM

Too bad this game won't go that route at all, there's just no way after both me and you have rubbed at each other and have both defended funny through meta reasonings.