Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145607)

Precarious 09-28-2016 07:36 PM

Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Back, obviously.

Even in this format, I think there's a benefit to teamwork. Of course, there's also not really much to go on yet, and the challenge system means I'm really just posting this for the sake of posting. And making a post.

Hakulyte 09-28-2016 07:51 PM

Should we force everyone to teamwork?

If yes, why?
If no, why?

MixMasterLar 09-28-2016 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4478892)
@ MML

I would friendzone anyone to kill time in this game MML.

:(

Ok now

1. Hakulyte - Town lean. Willingly follow SunFan's idea and posting alot

2. ShadoWolfe - Wolf lean. Of all the people who didnt make "I am Survivor" post, though, his explanation being consistent with sign up thread makes me feel slightly better.

3. Red Blaster - I don't remember much of you. Null

4. roundbox - refused to make "I am Survivor" post. Scum lean

5. Wineandbread - don't remember him

6. Precarious - I like this guy. Null.

7. DaBackpack - super willing to put himself out there with a I Am Survivor post at a time he would normally be MIA. Town lean

8. thesunfan - needs to be more active (♡) but his idea is super town.

9. j-rodd123- at best null. Believe he also refused to make "I am Survivor" post.

10. Tokzic - way too hard to read in these games. Null

11. MixMasterLar - sexy

12. R.E. Aryxi - needs to be active.

13. Charu - oh man, no explanation for not agreeing with SunFan, not being helpful, not trying to solve shit....idk it doesn't strike me well. I guess I am suppose to take if as shithposting? I'm not.

14. danceflashrevo - nul. You're lynchproof, right? All I remember tbh

Charu 09-28-2016 07:54 PM

Wow, for the amount of time it took ya to put something that measly.

I was expecting something more... of value.

Red Blaster 09-28-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arntonach (Post 4478890)
only votes from EoD (including phantoms) are counted for kitb

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4478910)
Wow, for the amount of time it took ya to put something that measly.

I was expecting something more... of value.

Rekt

Red Blaster 09-28-2016 07:57 PM

Oops ant quote shouldn't be there

Red Blaster 09-28-2016 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4478907)
Should we force everyone to teamwork?

If yes, why?
If no, why?

Explain please

Hakulyte 09-28-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4478913)
Explain please

Force everyone to teamwork = arguing with people who doesn't want to teamwork = interaction more valuable than my general shitposting = good.

thesunfan 09-28-2016 08:00 PM

Red can you talk about why that arnt quote is there, even if its just one of those weird accidents I wanna know how that happened

Red Blaster 09-28-2016 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4478915)
Red can you talk about why that arnt quote is there, even if its just one of those weird accidents I wanna know how that happened

I quoted that and the op part about kitb's because tbh it completely conflicts and I'm still a little confused about it, but I trashed the post because I figure that's best saved for PM

Red Blaster 09-28-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4478914)
Force everyone to teamwork = arguing with people who doesn't want to teamwork = interaction more valuable than my general shitposting = good.

I think it's a sound idea, but how do you intend on getting people to work together?

Hakulyte 09-28-2016 08:06 PM

Can start by forcing them to post that:
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4478316)
I am a survivor and not a wolf

We make a list of who's not going along, decide who's the most wolfy and lynch that person as an example.

Red Blaster 09-28-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4478918)

We make a list of who's not going along, decide who's the most wolfy and lynch that person as an example.

What is the tally on that currently? Do you know off the top of your head?

Hakulyte 09-28-2016 08:09 PM

It's fine if there's drama, fake claims and bs, the point is just to produce something that goes somewhere and we can just adapt from that after.

Red Blaster 09-28-2016 08:11 PM

As far as I recall roundbox, Charu and jrodd haven't posted that or something similarly.

thesunfan 09-28-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4478918)

I had made a list earlier (I still have it)

I don't care too much about who agrees to my plan and who doesn't because it has been, for the most part, people who I did not expect to go along with it regardless of their alignment with the potential exception being ShadoWolfe but its not a strong feeling

honestly, I feel as though I cannot help but look for wolves

I know I am a survivor and all that, and I've been trying not to give a fuck, but its been way too hard not to read into people's posts.

Wineandbread 09-28-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4478921)
As far as I recall roundbox, Charu and jrodd haven't posted that or something similarly.

notice me senpai

Wineandbread 09-28-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4478922)
I had made a list earlier (I still have it)

I don't care too much about who agrees to my plan and who doesn't because it has been, for the most part, people who I did not expect to go along with it regardless of their alignment with the potential exception being ShadoWolfe but its not a strong feeling

honestly, I feel as though I cannot help but look for wolves

I know I am a survivor and all that, and I've been trying not to give a fuck, but its been way too hard not to read into people's posts.

Why did you expect/not expect those people to go along with it? Could you give your reasons?

I don't think it's wrong to find wolves... at the end of the day, the faster we find them, the more likely any one person will survive till the end of the game

Charu 09-28-2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4478922)

You piqued my curiosity. Show me your wang-a-dang.

thesunfan 09-28-2016 08:17 PM

based on the list, Haku, Red Blaster, precarious, DBP, myself jrodd (kinda, he did in unintentionally, I think and its with other words so meh), Tokzic, Lar (with a post that has more than just the text, would prefer to have him redo it if since he's been so adamant about people doing it, this time without additional text) and DFR (def not good enough he was drunk or claimed to be would like to have him redo it without additional text) have all claimed survivor and not wolf or some variation of this.

this leaves shado, round, wabby and charu (I had forgotten wabby hadn't done it, I don't have strong feelings about this)

I've kind of gotten pretty much all that I wanted out of this, I think insisting that people do it or be lynched will not be very effective, but I'm not really sure.