Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Makilaz 04-23-2020 05:38 PM

TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Phases will revolve around 7pm Server Time
48 Hour Days, 24 Hour Nights
5 Post Minimum. I will replace any player that does not meet this requirement by any EOD, assuming that there was not an extremely early insta. If I cannot find a replacement immediately, that player will be modkilled.

I will accept Role Actions through all mediums where I can be reached. Discord messages, FFR private messages, physical mail delivered to my address, all of these are acceptable role action submission methods. All role action submissions should clearly and explicitly state what the intended target(s) of the role action(s) are.

Cardflipping: On, full role flips
Phantoms: Off
KitB: On
OOTC: Off, excepting Wolfchat and Masonchat
Nighttalk: Off, excepting Wolfchat and Masonchat
Insta: On

Changes from Vanilla C9++ are listed beneath this spoiler


The randomization is based upon the following list:

1-50 = T (Townie)
51-60 = C (Cop)
61-70 = A (Angel)
71-80 = V (Vigilante)
81-90 = M (Mason)
91-100 = B (Blocker)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The role distribution has been changed to:

TTTTTTT = 1-Shot Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TTTTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Godfather

TTTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TTTT = 1-Shot Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

TTT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

T = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather Serial Killer (Conditional Extra Ability)

0 Ts = 2 Role Cops + Roleblocker


C = 1-Shot Cop

CC = Cop

CCC = Cop, 1-Shot Cop

CCCC = 2 Cops

CCCCC = 2 Cops, 1-Shot Cop

CCCCCC = 3 Cops

A = Angel

AA = Angel + 1-Shot Angel

AAA = 2 Angels

AAAA = 2 Angels + 1-Shot Angel

AAAAA = 3 Angels

V = 1-Shot Vigilante

VV = Vigilante

VVV = Vigilante, 1-Shot Vigilante

VVVV = 2 Vigilantes

VVVVV = 2 Vigilantes, 1-Shot Vigilante

M = Innocent Child

MM = 2 Masons

MMM = 2 Masons + Innocent Child

MMMM = 3 Masons

MMMMM = 2 Masons + 2 Masons (i.e. two separate pairings)

B = Roleblocker

BB = Roleblocker + 1-Shot Roleblocker

BBB = 2 Roleblockers

BBBB = 2 Roleblockers + 1-Shot Roleblocker

Should more letters be rolled than a setup is meant to contain, they will be converted into T's.


Wolves and masons, if present, may communicate with one another in their private locations whenever they so choose.

A Serial Killer, if present, will always be both Investigation Immune and have a 1-shot Bulletproof Vest.

All mafia roles will be able to both perform any of their role actions AND also make the nightkill.

The Doctor has been completely replaced with an Angel. The Angel targets a player each night, and then on the following night, that player is protected from one nightkill, refer to the example below.

Sunfan is an Angel. He targets star-crossed on Night One. star-crossed is targeted by a kill on Night One, and because Sunfan's Angel save is not yet in effect, star-crossed dies.

Sunfan is an Angel. He targets star-crossed on Night One. star-crossed is targeted by a kill on Night Two, and because Sunfan's Angel save is in effect, star-crossed does not die.

Sunfan's save would go through even if Sunfan died between using his ability on Night One and star-crossed being targeted by a killing action on Night Two.

Beneath the OP in the game thread will be this image:


This image can be posted only by an Innocent Child when they choose to reveal that they are the Innocent Child. Anyone else posting this image will be modkilled, likely with further punishment.



Beneath the following spoiler are important mechanics resolutions:

Should the final two roles alive be a Serial Killer and any other role, the Serial Killer wins. In the situation where the final three roles alive are Serial Killer, Wolf and any town role, the game proceeds as normal.

If any role does not submit any action during a night phase, I will interpret this as intent not to use the action. No action will ever be randomized by the host.

The Serial Killer will be informed immediately if their vest has been shot at.

The 1-shot Bulletproof Vest does not fail to work if the Serial Killer is targeted by a roleblocker.

The only time that a player will be told that they are roleblocked is if they are expecting a result. This refers only to Cops, 1-shot Cops, Role Cops and 1-shot Role Cops.

Angels and Roleblockers (of both alignments) may never target the same player two nights in a row.

The factional wolfkill is performed by the mafia sending a specific member to make the nightkill.

Wolves will be told the role(s) of their partner(s) upon entrance to wolfchat.

In order for a Town Roleblocker to Roleblock the wolfkill, the Town Roleblocker must target the Wolf that is making the kill.

If a 1-shot action is roleblocked, that action is not refunded.

A Cop will receive their results in the following manner:
Cop checks any town role, the Serial Killer, or the Godfather: Green
Cop checks any mafia role other than Godfather: Red
Cop is Roleblocked while attempting to perform a check: No Result

A Mafia Role Cop performing their action will grant the entire Mafia team the exact Role PM of the targeted player upon the start of the following day phase. This will be sent through FFR PM to all living Mafia members.

The nightkills are not differentiated, meaning that if the mafia kills Sunfan, the Serial Killer kills Fiction and the vigilante kills Daikyi, the Start of Day post is written like:

Sunfan has died. He was...
[insert role here]

Fiction has died. He was...
[insert role here]

Daikyi has died. He was...
[insert role here]

There is not meant to be any differentiation between the different kinds of killing actions.

No role may ever target themselves. Mafia roles, including the factional nightkill, can target other mafia.

Roleblocking a mason or a wolf does not prevent the mason or the wolf from communicating during the night phase. Roleblocking a Godfather or a Serial Killer does not make them appear to be seered as Red during the night phase. Roleblocking an Innocent Child does not prevent them from revealing their Innocence during the following day phase.

The following is an incredibly improbable series of resolution events should multiple roleblocking roles target one another:
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Player C, assuming Player C attempts to use a night action?
Player B is Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Player D, assuming Player D attempts to use a night action?
Both Roleblocker B and Player D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.
What happens when Roleblocker A targets Roleblocker B who targets Roleblocker C who targets Roleblocker D who targets Player E, assuming Player E attempts to use a night action?
Roleblocker B and Roleblocker D are Roleblocked, all other actions take place.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest in tact, is targeted by a killing action on the current night and a saving action on the previous night, their vest will remain in tact.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest in tact, is targeted by two different killing actions, and one saving action on the previous night, their vest will be hit.

If a Serial Killer, who has their vest in tact, is targeted by two different killing actions, and two different saving actions on the previous night, their vest will remain in tact.


Beneath the spoiler is a list of all of the Sample Role PMs for all roles that may exist in the game.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.
Abilities:

Investigate: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Green", "Red", or "No Result".
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Cop.
Abilities:

Investigate: Once, at night, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Green", "Red", or "No Result".
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Angel.
Abilities:

Heal: Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them on the following night phase. They will be protected from a single kill on the following night phase. You may not target yourself. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Angel.
Abilities:

Heal: Once, at night, you may target one player in the game to heal them on the following night phase. They will be protected from a single kill on the following night phase. You may not target yourself.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Vigilante.
Abilities:

Kill: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Vigilante.
Abilities:

Kill: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Innocent Child.
Abilities:

Reveal: Beneath the OP, there is an image. You may post this image at any time during any day phase. Doing so will reveal that you are the Innocent Child.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Mason along with your partner(s) [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Masons: You, [Player1], [and {Player2}] all know each other to be town. You may communicate with one another in a private chatroom at any point, including pre-game. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Roleblock: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town 1-Shot Roleblocker.
Abilities:

Roleblock: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a 1-shot Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partner, [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Roleblock: Once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Roleblock: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Godfather, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Investigation Immune: You will appear as "Green" to any alignment checks.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a 1-shot Mafia Role Cop, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Investigate: You may, once, during the night, perform a Role Cop check on any player. If performed, upon the beginning of the following day phase, all living mafia members will receive a private message with the exact Role PM of the targeted player.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Role Cop, along with your partner(s), [Player Name] (and [Player Name]).
Abilities:

Factional Communication: At any time, including pre-game, you may communicate with one another in a private chatroom. This private chatroom may be anywhere, so long as I may access it at all times.
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Investigate: Each night phase, you may perform a Role Cop check on any player. If performed, upon the beginning of the following day phase, all living mafia members will receive a private message with the exact Role PM of the targeted player.
Win condition:

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Serial Killer.
Abilities:

Investigation Immune: You will appear as "Green" to any alignment checks.
Passive Nightkill Immunity: You will survive a single attempt on your life, losing the 1-shot Bulletproof Vest if such an action occurs. You will be informed that your Vest was shot at if such an action occurs.
Kill: Each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Win condition:

You win when you are the last player alive, or if you and exactly one mafia member is alive, or if nothing can prevent either situation from occurring.


Signups:
3) DaBackpack - mafia godfather (lynched d4)
2) Bolth mannn / fatfuck42
3) Hakulyte - vanilla town (died n6)
4) flashflash account - vanilla town (lynched d2)
5) Funnygurl555 - vanilla town (died n2)
6) jessiebessie - 1-shot mafia role cop (lynched d3)
7) Ulleabhara / ShadoWolfe
8) psychoangel691 - vanilla town (lynched d0)
9) leetic - town 1-shot cop (died n5
10) Xiz - town 1-shot vigilante (lynched d1)
11) XelNya - vanilla town (died n1)
12) MixMasterLar - town roleblocker (died n4)
13) Duskfall
Replacements:
1) ShadoWolfe
2) FreezinIce (27th onward)

Makilaz 04-23-2020 05:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Beneath this spoiler is an image.
This image can be posted only by an Innocent Child when they choose to reveal that they are the Innocent Child. Anyone else posting this image will be modkilled, likely with further punishment.


Makilaz 04-23-2020 05:39 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Game is being rolled now. Role PMs will be sent out once this is done.

Makilaz 04-23-2020 05:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Roles are going out now.

Makilaz 04-23-2020 06:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Roles have been sent. If you have received nothing or something else has gone wrong, please contact me as soon as possible. Game will begin at 7PM Server Time.

Makilaz 04-23-2020 08:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You may begin posting.

Day 0 will last 48 hours ending at 7:00 PM Server Time Saturday, April 25th.
Day 0 begins now.

XelNya 04-23-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Hopefully first.

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 08:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Sadly second

Bolth mannn 04-23-2020 08:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Alright guys I think Iíve figured it out

I think itís pretty obvious that Makilaz and XelNya are wolves. That entrance was disgusting. Look at the timestamps. Makilaz first posted at 10:00 followed by XelNya at 10:20. This screams to me that they are working together and communicating via wolf chat, I just donít see two posts that close together as coincidence.

Now the question is who is most likely to be in a wolf team with Makilaz and XelNya? I think FFA is the most likely candidate. He has been nothing but aggressive so far this game, and I donít think his goals are in line with helping town figure out the game. I see it as FFA trying to distance himself from the two wolves above and sticking to his aggressive nature to avoid suspicion.

Iím townreading PsychoAngel at the moment. I really donít see how anything she has said so far is remotely wolfy, and I really like the effort she is putting into solving the game. I know sheís busy in real life so I think we should all appreciate the effort made thus far.

I donít like that DaBackpack still hasnít made an appearance. It is, unfortunately, very standard for him to only show up last minute in these sorts of games so perhaps itís not worth reading into too much. Definitely keeping my eye on this slot though. I donít see myself voting for him this phase.

MML is concerning me a bit. Heís not as angry as he usually is. Is this just because no one has accused him of anything yet? Or is he trying to stay out of the spotlight? If my wolf picks turn out to be wrong, I think I would definitely start looking at MML.

I havenít played with Duskfall before. Can anyone give me any insight on him? I donít know how to read him at this point in the game and it's really bothering me. I had the game solved at this point in the last game so I donít like Duskfall flying under my radar so much.

Leetic has been lurking a lot but I have not seen them post. That is suspicious to me. I was hesitant to draw attention to this as itís more likely to me that they are a power role rather than a wolf, observing the game to try and decide on some night actions. I would like to see a bit more from them, though. If they are a power role, I think they can be a massive asset in this game and we definitely have a shot at winning.

Haku, your posts make me think youíre on a different planet. Where is your head at? I know you said we should vote for you for information, but I just canít see you as a wolf and I would not be comfortable casting such a vote. I think you should really stop with the self-depreciating posts. I know itís been a confusing game so far but I think that if you are town, you can definitely play a big part in helping us solve this game.

I also think we need to collectively townread Funnygurl, Jessie, Ullea, and Xiz. In my opinion, everyone has been pretty wolfy so far, but if we donít have a solid team or a solid foundation to start with, we really run the risk of a CFD, which hurts town more than it helps.

All in all, I think itís very likely XelNya, Makilaz and FFA are our wolf team. I think lynching inactives always wins games, and I also think itís pretty disgusting that MML just posted once and then disappeared. Very suspicious

Iím therefore voting for dabackpack

Iím a gamer!

flashflash account 04-23-2020 09:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
first

flashflash account 04-23-2020 09:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
bolt clearly dumbtelled town, because makilaz is the host, not a player

cool rvs is over now

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Bolth has done his homework on this one.

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
The fact FFR might be serious with that dumbtell read makes me sad

flashflash account 04-23-2020 09:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
also lol @ me "distancing" from my wolf partners

Duskfall 04-23-2020 09:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
hello this is my only post today good night

flashflash account 04-23-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
wheel decide said I should talk about sekiro this game
which I'm fine with cause screw ds2 tbh

Duskfall 04-23-2020 10:03 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
MIKEY YOU CANT SAY I AM BAD SCUM ANYMORE OMG IM SO FLAMES I JUST WON THE OTHER GAME RIGHT NOW

flashflash account 04-23-2020 10:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
guess I'm just bad lol
I don't think I ever get there tbh
I was there on saturn, but I was thinking mp7/saturn, never you

Funnygurl555 04-23-2020 10:45 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
idk man that's a weird comedy post. I laughed but also like.... imagine if a wolf did that. itd be even funnier

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 10:48 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4725966)
Alright guys I think Iíve figured it out

I think itís pretty obvious that Makilaz and XelNya are wolves. That entrance was disgusting. Look at the timestamps. Makilaz first posted at 10:00 followed by XelNya at 10:20. This screams to me that they are working together and communicating via wolf chat, I just donít see two posts that close together as coincidence.

Now the question is who is most likely to be in a wolf team with Makilaz and XelNya? I think FFA is the most likely candidate. He has been nothing but aggressive so far this game, and I donít think his goals are in line with helping town figure out the game. I see it as FFA trying to distance himself from the two wolves above and sticking to his aggressive nature to avoid suspicion.

Iím townreading PsychoAngel at the moment. I really donít see how anything she has said so far is remotely wolfy, and I really like the effort she is putting into solving the game. I know sheís busy in real life so I think we should all appreciate the effort made thus far.

I donít like that DaBackpack still hasnít made an appearance. It is, unfortunately, very standard for him to only show up last minute in these sorts of games so perhaps itís not worth reading into too much. Definitely keeping my eye on this slot though. I donít see myself voting for him this phase.

MML is concerning me a bit. Heís not as angry as he usually is. Is this just because no one has accused him of anything yet? Or is he trying to stay out of the spotlight? If my wolf picks turn out to be wrong, I think I would definitely start looking at MML.

I havenít played with Duskfall before. Can anyone give me any insight on him? I donít know how to read him at this point in the game and it's really bothering me. I had the game solved at this point in the last game so I donít like Duskfall flying under my radar so much.

Leetic has been lurking a lot but I have not seen them post. That is suspicious to me. I was hesitant to draw attention to this as itís more likely to me that they are a power role rather than a wolf, observing the game to try and decide on some night actions. I would like to see a bit more from them, though. If they are a power role, I think they can be a massive asset in this game and we definitely have a shot at winning.

Haku, your posts make me think youíre on a different planet. Where is your head at? I know you said we should vote for you for information, but I just canít see you as a wolf and I would not be comfortable casting such a vote. I think you should really stop with the self-depreciating posts. I know itís been a confusing game so far but I think that if you are town, you can definitely play a big part in helping us solve this game.

I also think we need to collectively townread Funnygurl, Jessie, Ullea, and Xiz. In my opinion, everyone has been pretty wolfy so far, but if we donít have a solid team or a solid foundation to start with, we really run the risk of a CFD, which hurts town more than it helps.

All in all, I think itís very likely XelNya, Makilaz and FFA are our wolf team. I think lynching inactives always wins games, and I also think itís pretty disgusting that MML just posted once and then disappeared. Very suspicious

Iím therefore voting for dabackpack

Iím a gamer!


flashflash account 04-23-2020 10:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
ty for killing me tho dusk I'm glad I didn't have to do any work in lylo
cause like, Mp7 iso

dabackpack
serious vote, probably a wolf

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 10:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725982)

Stealing this

XelNya 04-23-2020 10:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725982)

I am going to use this in an argument late game, and give you absolutely zero credit for it.

Also yes indeed, I only watched it because I had the Yuru Yuri clip as the preview image.

XelNya 04-23-2020 10:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4725984)
Stealing this

Fucking thief.

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 10:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4725983)
ty for killing me tho dusk I'm glad I didn't have to do any work in lylo
cause like, Mp7 iso

dabackpack
serious vote, probably a wolf

I'm pretty ok with a DBP v FFA wagon actually

And DBP compliment my videos once so he can't be the wolf

So FFA

Funnygurl555 04-23-2020 11:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
t-force gotta get this out of the way before i start actually playing the game

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 11:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725977)
hello this is my only post today good night

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725979)
MIKEY YOU CANT SAY I AM BAD SCUM ANYMORE OMG IM SO FLAMES I JUST WON THE OTHER GAME RIGHT NOW

I can confirm that Duskfall doesn't listen to Duskfall.
I hope Duskfall listen more to Duskfall in the future.

flashflash account 04-23-2020 11:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4725990)
I can confirm that Duskfall doesn't listen to Duskfall.
I hope Duskfall listen more to Duskfall in the future.

@dusk that makes two of us, see

Bolth mannn 04-23-2020 11:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725977)
hello this is my only post today good night

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725979)
MIKEY YOU CANT SAY I AM BAD SCUM ANYMORE OMG IM SO FLAMES I JUST WON THE OTHER GAME RIGHT NOW

lynch all liars

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 11:19 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think Xel, Bolth, FFA, MML, Funny and Duskfall are town aligned.

They all have one point in common.

They posted in the thread.

flashflash account 04-23-2020 11:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I read haku town

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4725983)
ty for killing me tho dusk I'm glad I didn't have to do any work in lylo
cause like, Mp7 iso

dabackpack
serious vote, probably a wolf

I wanted to kill manti

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:22 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I also read haku as town in fact I read this whole game as town

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I don't know what the setup is btw

Bolth mannn 04-23-2020 11:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725997)
I don't know what the setup is btw



I think thereís definitely at least a few town

Funnygurl555 04-23-2020 11:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725997)
I don't know what the setup is btw

haku has 3 vests

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 11:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725997)
I don't know what the setup is btw

I think this and the fact that you posted more than once is absolute proof that you cannot be wolf.

If you rolled wolf, you wouldn't have lied to town.

Since you're town, that means you don't care about lies.

There's no way that you would join FFR as a wolf and choose to lie to us.

That would be very impolite. I sure hope you want to have a good time too.

Bolth mannn 04-23-2020 11:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I think Iím town reading haku too lol

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726000)
I think this and the fact that you posted more than once is absolute proof that you cannot be wolf.

If you rolled wolf, you wouldn't have lied to town.

Since you're town, that means you don't care about lies.

There's no way that you would join FFR as a wolf and choose to lie to us.

That would be very impolite. I sure hope you want to have a good time too.

This is my second game by the way I'm pretty much old school ffr at this point

flashflash account 04-23-2020 11:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4725997)
I don't know what the setup is btw

modified C9++
it's not balanced but we get away with it because it changes every time
setup discussion is encouraged after a few flips

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 11:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4725999)
haku has 3 vests

Not only I have 3 vests, but I'm also Slot #3 against all odds.

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:29 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Haku do you play on motk I notice your touhou banner

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 11:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726005)
Haku do you play on motk I notice your touhou banner

I don't know what's MOTK.

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726003)
modified C9++
it's not balanced but we get away with it because it changes every time
setup discussion is encouraged after a few flips

I'm mafia goon is that a good role?

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726006)
I don't know what's MOTK.

It is a touhou forum that plays mafia I guess you are not

Stands for maidens of the kaldeioscope and it's the only ever time I've heard of touhou before

MixMasterLar 04-23-2020 11:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726008)
It is a touhou forum that plays mafia I guess you are not

Stands for maidens of the kaldeioscope and it's the only ever time I've heard of touhou before

There's no way youre internet savvy enough to find ypur way to FFR of all places but haven't heard of Touhou

Duskfall 04-23-2020 11:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726010)
There's no way youre internet savvy enough to find ypur way to FFR of all places but haven't heard of Touhou

I have heard of touhou that is why I recognised it

Also I just get linked by Mikey idk if it counts as finding

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 11:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726008)
Stands for maidens of the kaldeioscope

I've been there before actually, but not for mafia.

This game is likely to have 3 wolves and each of them is most likely a role or a 1-shot.

Mafia Cop/Roleblocker/Godfather according to list.

So, "mafia goon" is not supposed to be a thing.

That's lie #2 town buddy.

flashflash account 04-23-2020 11:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
did haku just reverse un-scumslip dusk

Hakulyte 04-23-2020 11:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
So, I'm crazy enough to think Duskfall could be a Mafia Godfather baiting for a Cop check.

That being said, he has to be town because I'm insane for thinking that as usual.

flashflash account 04-24-2020 12:06 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
haku pls never go back to work

flashflash account 04-24-2020 12:21 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
yo FG are you a wolf?

also throwing questionable feelers in xel/mml's directions

Funnygurl555 04-24-2020 12:23 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726021)
yo FG are you a wolf?

also throwing questionable feelers in xel/mml's directions

yeah

leetic 04-24-2020 12:24 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
People, I have arrived! Obligatory daily check in. Clearly, town will win this one. Maybe we'll have to see. In any case, this is my first game here!

Xiz 04-24-2020 12:24 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
first

psychoangel691 04-24-2020 12:25 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Ohey this started

Ulleabhara 04-24-2020 12:27 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Checking in! Hope we have a great game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726015)
did haku just reverse un-scumslip dusk

Lol, isn't that just a straight up scumslip?

Seriously though, I don't like the way Duskfall walked it back on his last post.

I will be more present tomorrow.

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 12:32 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I have been reading the Bullshit Bible. It contains all the secrets known to baboons and primitive monkeys on how to read players in a game of TWG.

Funny has been pretty standard, by the book, default, normal, average, neutral, typical, -as expected- Funny so far.

I believe this is good enough for now, but as long as you don't do something involving intentions, you will not reach the divine town read also known as the level 2 town read.
Level 3 town read is confirmed town so, it doesn't really get better than level 2.

You're currently only the average town read. Something to keep in mind for all the quarantined villages.

Holy cow, Buddha should have bought a lottery ticket for the pleasant welcoming surprise that is 3-4 new players getting there almost at same time.

leetic 04-24-2020 12:33 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4726026)
Checking in! Hope we have a great game.



Lol, isn't that just a straight up scumslip?

Seriously though, I don't like the way Duskfall walked it back on his last post.

I will be more present tomorrow.

This post does not look good to me. Standard fluff check in, shading an established target, presuppositioning yourself to not be active at the moment so you won't have to immediately answer for it. Scum read.

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 12:37 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726029)
This post does not look good to me. Standard fluff check in, shading an established target, presuppositioning yourself to not be active at the moment so you won't have to immediately answer for it. Scum read.



I like this but I donít like that I like this

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 12:42 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726030)
I like this but I donít like that I like this



flashflash account 04-24-2020 12:44 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726030)
I like this but I donít like that I like this

I don't really like that you like it either tbh

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 12:45 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4726022)
yeah

That looks like demotivated Town Funny.

A round of applause please to Funny.

I want to see cheerful Funny in this game.

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 12:46 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726031)


use your words ples

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 12:47 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726032)
I don't really like that you like it either tbh

I dont like that I like that you dont like that i like it tbh

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 12:49 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Bolth, I've been wondering for a while now..

What motivated you to make such a big post as your Town entrance ?

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 12:52 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726036)
Bolth, I've been wondering for a while now..

What motivated you to make such a big post as your Town entrance ?

you were literally the person in discord who said I should meme d0 with dumb amounts of effort

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 12:58 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726037)
you were literally the person in discord who said I should meme d0 with dumb amounts of effort

Ah, sorry ! I'm not used to see people do things for me.

I'm glad that I have inspired you into writing all of this.

I hope your reads are correct because that would be really funny.

flashflash account 04-24-2020 12:58 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I mean even if I was a wolf, calling me out for distancing is a thonk lol

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 01:02 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Any idea why leetic, Xiz, psycho and Ulleabhara almost all first posted at same time ?

That's some wild timing.

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 01:03 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726039)
I mean even if I was a wolf, calling me out for distancing is a thonk lol

Every single one of your reactions to my wallpost has been strange

flashflash account 04-24-2020 01:10 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726041)
Every single one of your reactions to my wallpost has been strange

I have to deal with crap constantly of people thinking I would ever bus and it's a bit of a sore spot rn due to a previous game
dusk can corroborate

flashflash account 04-24-2020 01:11 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726040)
Any idea why leetic, Xiz, psycho and Ulleabhara almost all first posted at same time ?

That's some wild timing.

what's your thinking

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 01:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726042)
I have to deal with crap constantly of people thinking I would ever bus and it's a bit of a sore spot rn due to a previous game
dusk can corroborate

I get its frustrating when people think you would do something that you wouldn't, but all this is making me think of is when sunfan as a wolf told everyone that he never buses lol

flashflash account 04-24-2020 01:14 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4726044)
I get its frustrating when people think you would do something that you wouldn't, but all this is making me think of is when sunfan as a wolf told everyone that he never buses lol

sunfan has like
bussed 4 times in his last 4 wolf games that I've seen

eventually I'll hard bus as a wolf, but only for a high stakes game

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 01:15 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726043)
what's your thinking

In the wolf world:

Wolf team talks together in wolf chat about whatever concerns they may have about the game and then decide that it's about time they should post.
They all get in the thread at same time and go like "hi im here" only to realize they all 3 did the same thing at same time and it looks awkward.
Of course, a 4th player that happens to be town also does the same thing.

In the town world:

leetic, Xiz, psycho and Ull were watching a random twitch stream together by pure coincidence and one of them realized that the TWG game started. So, they all ended up in the thread.

---

More seriously, I'm not sure what's up.

flashflash account 04-24-2020 01:16 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726046)
In the wolf world:

Wolf team talks together in wolf chat about whatever concerns they may have about the game and then decide that it's about time they should post.
They all get in the thread at same time and go like "hi im here" only to realize they all 3 did the same thing at same time and it looks awkward.
Of course, a 4th player that happens to be town also does the same thing.

In the town world:

leetic, Xiz, psycho and Ull were watching a random twitch stream together by pure coincidence and one of them realized that the TWG game started. So, they all ended up in the thread.

---

More seriously, I'm not sure what's up.

over/under on leetic/uli being partners iyo?

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 01:17 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Another theory: It's just a bunch of towns that checked the thread at what is the normal beginning of a game in any other TWG game.

Hakulyte 04-24-2020 01:21 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726047)
over/under on leetic/uli being partners iyo?

leetic/Ull is possible, but feels like the less likely team. Too early to tell.

Bolth mannn 04-24-2020 01:21 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726046)
Wolf team talks together in wolf chat about whatever concerns they may have about the game and then decide that it's about time they should post.

is this actually a thing that happens ever


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution