Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Sorry, I meant to bold the next line

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411408)
I didn't like the EoD votes and wanted to make a complete mess and hopefully produce more information in "that crazy 5 min".

I mean, I spent the entire Day 2 saying the opposite of what I think and doing nearly the complete reverse meta of my Day 1. I felt like I was too easy to read and needed to do something to change everyone's perspective of this game.

I'm not sure how successful that was, but I'm happy my 1-shot vigi hit something even if it was blocked.

The SK probably expected YoshL to get roleblocked and wanted to "kill him too" to bypass the roleblock and make him die.

I'm really upset at how YoshL didn't roleblock himself, but at same time, even if he did, he could have died anyway. I think they just played really well. I do see how easily this could paint me as the SK.

I'm also out of abilities since I just used my last 1 shot vigi.

The cool thing is that since I'm out of abilities, I'm cool with dying at any point if you need a safe lynch later on and still can't come to any conclusions.

??

Hakulyte 02-25-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I shot you.
I didn't shoot YoshL and he died.

Therefore, Mafia didn't use roleblock on YoshL.

Are you saying that SK bypass roleblock?

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
"I'm upset at how YoshL didn't roleblock himself"

how would YoshL roleblock at all?

Hakulyte 02-25-2016 11:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
"1 Collective Team Roleblock" ?

btw, you can't be Town because I'm the Medic and the only person who can save you is me.

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 11:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411414)
I shot you.
I didn't shoot YoshL and he died.

Therefore, Mafia didn't use roleblock on YoshL.

Are you saying that SK bypass roleblock?

didn't you say you got roleblocked...?

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411416)
"1 Collective Team Roleblock" ?

btw, you can't be Town because I'm the Medic and the only person who can save you is me.

Yeah no, did you get roleblocked or something?

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411416)
"1 Collective Team Roleblock" ?

btw, you can't be Town because I'm the Medic and the only person who can save you is me.

are you calling YoshL a wolf?

I literally cannot comprehend what you are saying right now

Hakulyte 02-25-2016 11:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411417)
didn't you say you got roleblocked...?

Yes, my 1-shot vigi used on DBP got roleblocked.

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411420)
Yes, my 1-shot vigi used on DBP got roleblocked.

take a step back and look at what you're saying

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
you tried to shoot me, got roleblocked, nothing happened

Hakulyte 02-25-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Does it matter if YoshL is Town or Wolf?

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm really confused as to what you're saying about the night actions overall

Wolves killed botchi, SK killed YoshL
You got roleblocked, trying to kill me

how are you arriving at other conclusions?

AragakiAyase 02-25-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
haku can you start from the beginning because it's not just me who's confused

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411424)
Does it matter if YoshL is Town or Wolf?

you're saying that YoshL has the ability to roleblock people for some reason

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
xiz I see you

Xiz 02-25-2016 11:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411302)
All this time I was assuming backpack was the true guy. How could he possibly of known what Botchi knew?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411310)
I originally thought DBP was the Psychic, but when Botchi claimed, it made me conclude that DBP was either SK or Mafia.

At first I thought charu was the real pr, until he claimed town which messed up my two worlds. Then I thought DBP was. When DBP then started yelling at me I then realized he thought I was the real one lol.

Hakulyte 02-25-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Why are you alive anyway?

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4410118)
I'm going to take a gamble, I think I know what you are thinking. I'm going to change my stance and i believe that he was almost certainly a wolf. If I am correct on what you are thinking, you will understand why.

explain this quote for me

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
how is that not a psychic softclaim

Xiz 02-25-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4411314)
Maybe even Xiz. I don't like how he jumped on me at eod and he had some strange interaction with Dap at eod.

I panicked, kinda like what everyone else did. Also see my post above this one.

DaBackpack 02-25-2016 11:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411430)
Why are you alive anyway?

??

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 12:00 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay, YoshL is Town and has no roleblock.

How does that change anything?

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:00 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411435)
Okay, YoshL is Town and has no roleblock.

How does that change anything?

It doesn't

I was just really confused by your wording that yoshl had a roleblock

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 12:01 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I just paired you two because you were my night action + the SK kill.

Sorry if that confused you.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:02 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
just so we're clear xiz, sometime tomorrow I am going to go through our entire mutual discourse in painstaking detail and ask you explain what was going on in YOUR mind, and I will decide whether or not I want to lynch you based on the plausibility of your responses

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
because in my mind, you were intentionally softing to me and me alone about a role you don't actually have

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:04 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4411377)
My wife mentioned the slip to me,

Um, try not to do this? Like speaking out of game here, play by yourself, no hydra'n in this game.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:05 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
because there is literally no other way the two facts
a) you asserted that we had 3 wolves, and
b) "You were taking a gamble by letting me know that I was correct"

can be reconciled in any other way

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:06 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I read the gamble as "town" because I interpreted it that he was taking a risk in confirming his psychic role to me

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 12:06 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
What's up with rzr?

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:07 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I glanced over all his stuff

I think he mentioned me

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:12 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411389)
I haven't read the new posts yet, but I'm here to fucking yell at Xiz

here's what happened

1) Xiz came in strong on D2 saying "yeah I think helphelp was a hit guys"
2) I asked him why and got a vague answer iirc
3) Assumed that Xiz was the actual psychic, and then pretty much asked him to verify that for me (in vague terms obviously)
4) Xiz pretty much confirmed to me that he knew I thought he was the psychic, and then affirmed my suspicions
5) I was afraid that it was getting really obvious, and when Charu and RB asked me "why are there exactly 3 wolves" I softed that I was the psychic to take the hit for Xiz

xiz has some fucking explaining to do


Oh god lol. Yup. You based that logic off of me thinking that Charu was the real psychic. Remember that whole thing when charu was like "three left" or something? It was because of that I thought he was the real PR.

It was the reason I had two worlds, where charu was listed as town and one and mafia in the other, it depended on if "three left" meant he knew 3 from being partners, or 3 from knowing due to psychic. THAT's why when I said 1 between round/help, it was based off of charu's slip and I thought you saw it to, and thats what I thought you were confirming, when I said "nvm im gonna risk and change my stance to help being a wolf"

And it's because of THAT, I thought you were going to cover for Charu (at that time, before he claimed town) then I thought you were going to cover for Haku, after I tried hinting that to you, hence my whole "never voting haku" thing.

So in the end, when I asked if you knew what I mean, we both were on completely different pages.

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4411408)
I didn't like the EoD votes and wanted to make a complete mess and hopefully produce more information in "that crazy 5 min".

Am I being dethroned TWG Chaos? Fuck off it's mine.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:14 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
good fucking god

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:15 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
from this day forth, let it be known that I only accept touhou references as legal tender for softing

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:16 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and most likely only from YoshL

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:17 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm mad but I shouldn't be mad, you were doing literally the same thing I was doing and we got fucked by transitivity

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:17 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Did I answer everything DBP?
Also I'm really, really interested in rzr because I do not see DBP as scum after all that. ESPECIALLY him pinging me out so hard, wanting me to claim. I don't see how an SK or Wolf would benefit off of that.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:18 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411449)

And it's because of THAT, I thought you were going to cover for Charu (at that time, before he claimed town) then I thought you were going to cover for Haku, after I tried hinting that to you, hence my whole "never voting haku" thing.
.

I did pin him as the medic after mentioning suiciding multiple times, but I was only hard defending him

good fucking god I feel like an idiot

Hakulyte 02-26-2016 12:19 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411449)
Oh god lol. Yup. You based that logic off of me thinking that Charu was the real psychic. Remember that whole thing when charu was like "three left" or something? It was because of that I thought he was the real PR.

That got cleared for me when he was about to get lynched and claimed Vanilla Town.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:19 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4411455)
Did I answer everything DBP?
Also I'm really, really interested in rzr because I do not see DBP as scum after all that. ESPECIALLY him pinging me out so hard, wanting me to claim. I don't see how an SK or Wolf would benefit off of that.

it makes sense

I'm still going to go through our chats with this knowledge, but I think it checks out

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:19 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and when Xiz was so surprised that Charu was only VT...

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:20 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
alright

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:21 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
What's funny was that a bunch of you agree'd with my worlds.... for different reasons then.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:21 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu/Haku immutable town

I want to put Xiz up there too, but I'm not sure any of his actions are inherently towny or not --- it just "makes sense"

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:23 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah just read rzr's stuff, so besides being wrong about me, it's mathematically impossible for all scum to be eliminated by this lynch

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:23 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
but still want to hear where he's coming from tomorrow

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:24 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so I pretty much have no idea where we are for today

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:25 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I was just about to post that I have no idea who to vote for lol

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:26 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
as boring and stupid and annoying as this is, I think we are going to have to analyze (somehow???) the inactive situation

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:27 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
font, storn, ben, SKG to be precise

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:27 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
granted yes will give the newbies a chance obviously

so mostly the latter people

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:28 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
not necessarily lynch inactives, but we need to like make determinations on them

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:29 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
to add to that, we are guaranteed final 7 at the very least

Charu 02-26-2016 12:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't know anymore

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4411472)
I don't know anymore

yeah

this isn't looking good

going to sleep on it

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 12:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
what do people think of the dfr lynch? I know red blaster mentioned him not self presing but I think the votes at the end were really confusing so idk how much weight to give that

if I ignore the lack of self preservation then dfr was more likely a hit

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411474)
what do people think of the dfr lynch? I know red blaster mentioned him not self presing but I think the votes at the end were really confusing so idk how much weight to give that

if I ignore the lack of self preservation then dfr was more likely a hit

possibly because RB and SKG were close to kitb with him

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
or he was only half-active or something

don't remember his post frequency facing the final five minutes of the phase

that's all I can think of

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:33 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4411088)
wtf happened. well v's town now, my reads are shit, i still think zenith is wolf so my vote stays.

this is last post

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:34 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411474)
what do people think of the dfr lynch?

No idea

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:34 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4410922)
I don't really vote a lot anyways I don't think

AA is my intended vote

this is consistent with his vote an hour in advance

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:35 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
which was his SECOND to last post of the phase

it really doesn't give us anything at all to work with

AragakiAyase 02-26-2016 12:35 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah actually idk now

test in 7.5 hours so sleep, I've reread everything and am proud to say that I have

nothing

Xiz 02-26-2016 12:35 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4411477)
this is last post

Zenith is scum. AA is town. Yay.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:35 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so basically, he voted at 10 pm, and then didn't post again until 11 pm, so we literally have nothing

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
"V's town, my reads are shit" makes it appear as though he is still putting in cognitive effort in solving the game, even within the last minute of the game

so

he either didn't realize he was gonna die, or is town

TWG King Dedede 02-26-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Came back, kept reading.

Here, have a rainbow:
fontisian
Hakulyte
Rzr
Charu
Xiz

DaBackpack
SKG Scintill
reuben tate
Red Blaster

cedolad
AragakiAyase


I'm town. I believed Haku claimed vig? I liked Ryr logic at the beginning of Day 1 and his conviction today. Charu's stuff about betrayal felt a bit over the top, but the line "I want him to burn" solidified it as real in my mind. I didn't like DBP's entrance today, but I really liked the way he and Xiz just interacted. I've been in similar situations and I get how confusing softing can be.

I have no read on Scintill or reuben tate, but reuben tate is below the mod line for post count and is therefore scummy.

Cedolad had a habit of imitating other players as they came into the game thread Day 1, likely as an attempt to fit in and assuage his own nervousness. I find this trait to be more common in mafia. Finally, I think rzr's point in post 86 actually makes Zenith more likely to be scum. It indicates he probably doesn't consider N0 kills particularly valuable for information purposes, yet decided to analyze only that anyway. Zennith's reaction to pressure was also pretty awkward.

TWG King Dedede 02-26-2016 12:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ew, that shade of yellow doesn't show up at all.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I agree that cedo requires scrutiny, and we can see how storn shapes up after subbing in

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
everytime sunfan names a twg game with a prophecy the prophecy like always happens

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
or the exact opposite of the prophecy happens

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:40 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
with n=2

TWG King Dedede 02-26-2016 12:42 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh, I forgot Red Blaster.

Didn't like the way he voted in post 248.

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4411481)
test in 7.5 hours

fourier transform, master theorem, traveling salesman problem, computational intractability, A* search, partial order set, Chinese room argument, modus ponens, beta reduction, halting problem, first order logic, cherry pop-tarts

hope that helps

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
oh yeah, and zebra cakes

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:46 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
this game could use some zebra cake magic right about now

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:46 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
if you know what I mean

DaBackpack 02-26-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
updated ffrtwg axioms list

1) always shoot lurker
2) xiz is never a blue

and with that, hopefully we find out more from storn and rzr tomorrow


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution