Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-22-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
It's probably a vote due to that post I quoted (and he did as well)

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 10:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Just know rzr, it is clear that you instigated insults and not me this time, I'm merely retaliating because you were a dick

rzr 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Got work at 4, will be on PC by then, but like I said about quoting me!!

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409688)
It's probably a vote due to that post I quoted (and he did as well)

I know but I want to know -why-

Red Blaster 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409666)
If you put out 0 activity
and Zenith puts out 0 activity

I'll vote Zenith 10/10

Then we can address the differences between him and the other inactive people like yourself. Sinistro I would target, SKG not so much, DFR I addressed. I got more too, but I wanted to actually build a few cases for today not just one at the person I hate the most regardless

I don't follow this train of thought, but ok.

Charu 02-22-2016 11:00 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409687)
Me too! Trying to get comfortable as a player, not just focused on winning and meta. So I'm trying out different ways of analyzing, this being such a large game where the info is so scattered hopefully will help christen that

What info?

We only know one absolute thing. Wolves didn't strike last night which means SOMETHING happened.

rzr 02-22-2016 11:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409689)
Just know rzr, it is clear that you instigated insults and not me this time, I'm merely retaliating because you were a dick

Let's keep the personal tal outta here at this point dude. I tried to fuckin reach out to you and be nice, you've been nothing but an ass hole to me every time. Just drop it and let's play, don't expect me to kiss your ass when you won't acknowledge me as a player/person

my vote still stands, but if I was gonna move it now I'd consider DFR most likely

night guys

Charu 02-22-2016 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And oh boy, I do hope that something is absolutely terrifying the SK, hee hee...

rzr 02-22-2016 11:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409693)
What info?

We only know one absolute thing. Wolves didn't strike last night which means SOMETHING happened.

Why are you saying that, didn't we establish (or I thought it was) that it's possible scum and SK targeted Xel simultaneiously?

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409644)
i.e. who alive saw xelnya as a mafia

^ Literally my whole argument is off of this sentence. You seemed town to me D1, I give you that. "Is It Scary" that I think that? :O But the more and more I look at this it really feels like you wanted to steer it onto a miss-lynch early lol

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409694)
Let's keep the personal tal outta here at this point dude. I tried to fuckin reach out to you and be nice, you've been nothing but an ass hole to me every time. Just drop it and let's play, don't expect me to kiss your ass when you won't acknowledge me as a player/person

my vote still stands, but if I was gonna move it now I'd consider DFR most likely

night guys

Bro you need to reread what you stated in this game and try to understand that I am retaliating the insults you visibly stated in your reasoning behind a wolfread, to the point I'm pretty sure your wolfread on me is completely biased on meta and personal reasons and nothing you stated is a mechanical read on me.

You legit just made my point very clear and very accurate.

I'm badgering you with this because you instigated and I'm having fun with it.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409697)
^ Literally my whole argument is off of this sentence. You seemed town to me D1, I give you that. "Is It Scary" that I think that? :O But the more and more I look at this it really feels like you wanted to steer it onto a miss-lynch early lol

on to whom? Vendetta? read the immediately following posts

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Scintill

Charu 02-22-2016 11:05 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4407935)
The nightkills are differentiated. If the maximum number of kills are made in a night phase, the beginning of the day phase will look roughly like X was killed by the mafia, Y was killed by the serial killer, Z was killed by the Renegade Doctor.

It doesn't flat out say it, but I'm pretty certain if both converged, mod would as such.

Charu 02-22-2016 11:06 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
would as such say so*

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
DBP why did you choose me as a potential d1 wagon?

Or better yet, why are you continuing to retract and then resume your vote against me?

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409699)
on to whom? Vendetta? read the immediately following posts

I see what you were trying to say, but that's not how I read that. Do you see how it could be interpreted differently? It's "Dangerous" no?

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409703)
DBP why did you choose me as a potential d1 wagon?

Or better yet, why are you continuing to retract and then resume your vote against me?

because in a frenzied panic in the last ten minutes of the phase I tried to find a wolf when I didn't believe in either of the wagons

and then realized how shitty it would be if you didn't even have an opportunity to speak because it was too late

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:10 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409703)
DBP why did you choose me as a potential d1 wagon?

Or better yet, why are you continuing to retract and then resume your vote against me?

"Another Part of Me" hates how Zenith want's to add more pressure on DBP now. I really, really dislike that.

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409705)
because in a frenzied panic in the last ten minutes of the phase I tried to find a wolf when I didn't believe in either of the wagons

and then realized how shitty it would be if you didn't even have an opportunity to speak because it was too late

You could've lynched me without me stating anything and you'd get the same result :p

Hold that thought though, super hot mega read coming online:

V is the fucking SK

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
zenith

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409704)
I see what you were trying to say, but that's not how I read that. Do you see how it could be interpreted differently? It's "Dangerous" no?

so you're saying that I was trying to steer a lynch onto a SK suspect instead of a mafia suspect in order to divert attention from "my team"?

that makes sense, except that I dropped that line of reasoning, I don't even know who would mastermind that kill

I literally was just thinking aloud and making conclusions on the fly

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409706)
"Another Part of Me" hates how Zenith want's to add more pressure on DBP now. I really, really dislike that.

You think those questions were designed to apply pressure upon DBP?

Heavens no, you read way too far into simple questions

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:12 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4409708)
zenith

Disappointing

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409709)
so you're saying that I was trying to steer a lynch onto a SK suspect instead of a mafia suspect in order to divert attention from "my team"?
that makes sense, except that I dropped that line of reasoning, I don't even know who would mastermind that kill
I literally was just thinking aloud and making conclusions on the fly

"Breaking News" ^ I like this. I understand more what you were going at now.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:15 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409707)
Hold that thought though, super hot mega read coming online:

V is the fucking SK

whoaaahohoho bait son

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409713)
whoaaahohoho bait son

I'm 100% sure he's the SK here

I don't give a shit if I die for the statement or if none of you believe me but I am certain he is the SK

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:17 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
wait

Xiz 02-22-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409714)
I'm 100% sure he's the SK here

"Why"

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:18 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409714)
I'm 100% sure he's the SK here

I don't give a shit if I die for the statement or if none of you believe me but I am certain he is the SK

errrrr

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Wait... did Zenith just self-destruct?

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
holy smokes folks holy shit ayyyy

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409718)
Wait... did Zenith just self-destruct?

What lmao

I'm expressing my certainty with accusing V of being the SK

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
so you're a wolf then zenith?

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409721)
so you're a wolf then zenith?

How does this equate to me being a wolf?

Seriously I'm not understanding where you are coming from with this I'm just saying I have the utmost feeling he is the SK and I'm scouring again through him to express why I feel that way give me a few

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hey didnt i say, there was scum between v and xel? Oh wait, i did. I knew one of them was off. Now with yall hammering v as the sk, amd xel being dead, given their previous interactions, i think my spidey sense was right on point. Thank you thank you \o/

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
because see, when you say you're "100% sure" and "certain he's the SK", there is a very specific thing I think of

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409722)
How does this equate to me being a wolf?

Seriously I'm not understanding where you are coming from with this I'm just saying I have the utmost feeling he is the SK and I'm scouring again through him to express why I feel that way give me a few

well, to be fair it would be really stupid to out yourself as mafia with a role cop check just to out the serial killer

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
that's what I was thinking, by the way

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I am looking forward to v's defense. Much to learn there is hmmm

Charu 02-22-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409725)
well, to be fair it would be really stupid to out yourself as mafia with a role cop check just to out the serial killer

Or

It's the very thing that would shake the SK to the bones.

Hee hee...

We're not tounching V because of that

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I trust xiz now

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409728)
Or

It's the very thing that would shake the SK to the bones.

Hee hee...

We're not tounching V because of that

are you talking about the cop? the cop always gets a green read on the serial killer iirc

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409728)
Or

It's the very thing that would shake the SK to the bones.

Hee hee...

We're not tounching V because of that

I am confused by this. Why no touch v's nonoparts?

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409724)
because see, when you say you're "100% sure" and "certain he's the SK", there is a very specific thing I think of

I'm gonna stop you right here if you are trying to confirm me as a wolf because I'm 100% sure he is the SK here and there was no kill from the wolves last night?

Let me prove you wrong with one simple scenario and one in-progress thought:

1) Renegade Doc could have used their 1-Shot Medic ability last night on the Wolves' kill

2) I believe it wasn't confirmed that stacked kills would be distinguished as a stacked kill, so it is a possibility as to why there is no kill from wolves.




HOTPROGRESSREAD:

wolves have to send a kill iirc because no-kill is not an option so maybe scenario 1 is exactly what happened

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409725)
well, to be fair it would be really stupid to out yourself as mafia with a role cop check just to out the serial killer

God damn you guys weren't kidding I guess with "least dense black hole"

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409242)
Because I have 24 hours to kill someone and I have extended a modicum of trust to Charu who is doing work for me

I 100% believe this post and is the main driving post in my thoughts on V.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409733)
I'm gonna stop you right here if you are trying to confirm me as a wolf because I'm 100% sure he is the SK here and there was no kill from the wolves last night?

Let me prove you wrong with one simple scenario and one in-progress thought:

1) Renegade Doc could have used their 1-Shot Medic ability last night on the Wolves' kill

2) I believe it wasn't confirmed that stacked kills would be distinguished as a stacked kill, so it is a possibility as to why there is no kill from wolves.




HOTPROGRESSREAD:

wolves have to send a kill iirc because no-kill is not an option so maybe scenario 1 is exactly what happened

how does V being the SK follow from this at all

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409736)
I 100% believe this post and is the main driving post in my thoughts on V.

Dont you think you should see v's defense before you go nuts on a "confirmed" killer? This could have been said in jest. Just laying out possibilities

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409736)
I 100% believe this post and is the main driving post in my thoughts on V.

the "24 hours to kill someone" was referring to the 24 hours left in the day phase?

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409737)
how does V being the SK follow from this at all

that wasn't the point of the post

Red Blaster 02-22-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409720)
What lmao

I'm expressing my certainty with accusing V of being the SK

I can't wait for v to see this

Popcorn.gif

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ayy charu, can you explain that post i was confuzzled about please?
Oh powerful snivy

Charu 02-22-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409731)
are you talking about the cop? the cop always gets a green read on the serial killer iirc

Think about it.

SK needs to get rid of Mafia since they're a major threat.

Likewise Mafia needs to get rid of SK because gots a vest.

If Zenith is wolf, then he knows (as the rest of his team) that they're target either got blocked by doctor and or they hit the vest.

Doesn't matter what V is at the moment. Down the road our medic can just say "no" and that'll be the end of that.

So leave V alive.

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ty kindly

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
^ this makes sense Charu, I thought you were trying to clear V somehow

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409744)
Think about it.

SK needs to get rid of Mafia since they're a major threat.

Likewise Mafia needs to get rid of SK because gots a vest.

If Zenith is wolf, then he knows (as the rest of his team) that they're target either got blocked by doctor and or they hit the vest.

Doesn't matter what V is at the moment. Down the road our medic can just say "no" and that'll be the end of that.

So leave V alive.

Only one of three things could've happened with the wolf kill:

1) Stacked (still being determined if it would be announced or not)

2) Medic used their save the first night

3) SK got their vest hit


How does this relate to me again?

Charu 02-22-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Because you're "certain"

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I wonder if my posts show up in twg, cuz srsly, never any responses to me.

Charu 02-22-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And consider this just to be a huuuuuuge pressure on you.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409747)
Only one of three things could've happened with the wolf kill:

1) Stacked (still being determined if it would be announced or not)

2) Medic used their save the first night

3) SK got their vest hit


How does this relate to me again?

yes you are right but you really need to substantiate your read on V

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
let me put it simply

I can not think of a reason for which I would say "X player is 100% a serial killer" under ANY circumstance that does not involve a power role or ability

and there is no town-aligned power which could determine V as a serial killer.

Your job is to convince me that you don't know something I don't know and, ON TOP OF THAT, that you have this 100% certainty that he's a wolf

because right now your certainty is really sketchy as fuck

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
100% certainty that he's a SK **

thesunfan 02-23-2016 12:08 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
just a quick comment.
Votes cast for "V" are breaking the vote counter.
Please type out "Vendetta" at the very least if you intend to vote for V.

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 12:08 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
with this new knowledge, I think helphelp might have been a wolf, so tomorrow I will check out his interactions with other players

thesunfan 02-23-2016 12:08 AM

Vote Count
 
Votes from post 977 to post 1103
Night in 45:53:36

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- _Zenith_ -- rzr (19), DaBackpack (40), Xiz (14)
  • 1 -- Vendetta21 -- _Zenith_ (21)
  • 11 -- not voting -- botchi246 (7), cedolad (0), Charu (19), danceflashrevo (0), Hakulyte (3), Red Blaster (3), reuben_tate (0), Sinistrosuede (0), SKG_Scintill (0), tiloco217 (0), Vendetta21 (0)

botchi246 02-23-2016 12:33 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...81298815300591
When i think of charu

rzr 02-23-2016 12:57 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4409750)
I wonder if my posts show up in twg, cuz srsly, never any responses to me.

How many times do I say hiiii botchi and you leave the thread :p

rzr 02-23-2016 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Not too drunk yet still phone posting



Not shaken on z much, though characteristically he should start getting really mad the more pressure comes. I expected some by now.. Some anger I mean, but he seems relatively collected. The SK dying isn't something I'm worried about of their pinged, and Vendetta can't admit it if he is. So that keeps zenith holding weight here imo

rzr 02-23-2016 01:02 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Haku, where do you stand on zenith?

rzr 02-23-2016 01:02 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I only ask because you were avidly defending vendetta yesterday

rzr 02-23-2016 01:06 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408951)
I'm obviously siding with Vendetta because he's clearly trying to solve the game and feel as authentic as it can get.

As for DBP, It's like he don't truly cares about figuring the truth of things (or at least getting as close as we can to the truth of something). He keeps doing small things that makes the conversation redirect into a more convenient direction for himself. I'm just not sure how to approach a deeper meta with him because his intents might be more simple than what I may try to get at. I'd rather talk directly to DBP to try to figure things out.

He does care enough to give a decent argument tho, so, that gives him a few Town points.

So, it's pmuch V is Town and DBP is kinda Null.

I have to keep in mind that this could be two towns talking to each others. You know, Charu could be wolf and is currently trying right now to make me pick a side to make the other die. Better be careful wolf buddy~

If there's quotes or stuff you want me to talk about, can you dig them? My time is limited + must take shower + work 12h #fml.

Honestly, if you could all throw me questions about whatever you want, that would be perfect for me.

brb

Particularly here. I find dbp very towny here, I also don't suspect v as I've stated I think t v t but I think you should weigh in on zenith please, hakuHaku

rzr 02-23-2016 01:11 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And I guess since I'm bored and you guys are the only ones here...

Backpack what you think of Haku?

rzr 02-23-2016 01:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Hiiiii red

I don't think I addressed my zenith point well enough for you I saw your post but I wanna put my quotes/case up tomorrow I have stuff at work and I'm on my phone

Since I can't and Haku has no f5 button do you care to weigh in?

DaBackpack 02-23-2016 01:39 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'll have to reread his stuff

Hakulyte 02-23-2016 02:15 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409766)
Haku, where do you stand on zenith?

I don't understand why he's doing what he's doing. He said he would explain himself later on so, I'm waiting for that to happen.

rzr 02-23-2016 02:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay for me now just wanted someone to talk not gonna move my vote though never trust a wagon

Zenith you.. Hah too stoned man just don't wanna bother till I get to pc and see how it plays out. I do reiterate I'm not sure on z because usually at x=pressure y=reaction fairly standard. Someone pointed out self destruct, I saw it too he's hard on that sk lynch and it bothers me cuz even if sk is found (redundancy).

Tldr zenith reactions haven't sold me on scum but well yeah circles sorry

Backpack when you said it's weird how people stare at the thread, I was thinking that in terms of people earlier like dfr and someone else can't think who. Xiz responded, he's kinda in character mode too, good iso point tomorrow

rzr 02-23-2016 02:30 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Pretty proud of that phone post

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 02:35 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4409750)
I wonder if my posts show up in twg, cuz srsly, never any responses to me.

Hi Botchi :cool:

Red Blaster 02-23-2016 02:48 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4409773)
Hiiiii red

I don't think I addressed my zenith point well enough for you saw your post but I wanna put my quotes/case up tomorrow I have stuff at work and I'm on my phone

Since I can't and Haku has no f5 button do you care to weigh in?

Well when you first brought up Zenith it was before all of this weird shit was posted, now I don't really care because he's made a case on himself in true Zenith fashion.

But in the interest of transparency, I initially thought you were - go figure - scummy for casting a vote on him despite there being multiple people doing as little as he is. It seemed like you knew something and were trying to steer a lynch and yada yada..but yeah all of that is irrelevant now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution