Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

devonin 04-9-2019 09:43 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverPaladin1 (Post 4665011)
Hey, my son got me to try out the FFR game, I must say it is pretty fun! I was also wondering how many old timers there is on here? I am 53 btw. My current level is still in the beginner stage, but getting better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aperson (Post 4665017)
Welcome! A lot of us more old-school members are getting into their 30s now, but I think the age distribution drops off pretty quickly from there.

Yup, at 35 I think I'm only specifically aware of 2 or 3 active users who are older than me, but you're in good company in terms of "not teenagers", so welcome!

Ness the Mess 04-17-2019 04:35 PM

Hello! How is everyone today? I made my account a few days ago and just wanted to say that this game is really fun (even if I'm really bad at it) and wanted to tell you all to have a nice day!

PrawnSkunk 04-17-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ness the Mess (Post 4671823)
Hello! How is everyone today? I made my account a few days ago and just wanted to say that this game is really fun (even if I'm really bad at it) and wanted to tell you all to have a nice day!

Welcome to FFR! Have a nice day too :)

advarcher 07-9-2019 08:23 PM

Hello!
Lurked for a long time but never really posted much, just dropping in to say hi!

Yamineko0-0 07-29-2019 03:13 AM

Hello! I've been a member of this site for something like 2 years but I never actually introduced myself or something like that. I came back here because I was notified about the security breach and thought of playing some more FFR. To be honest I haven't really played 4k much until this year, but as time passed (and because Etterna existed), I started to find it fun. Also, wow, 12th official tournament, might as well give it a go :3

ilikexd 07-29-2019 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamineko0-0 (Post 4690035)
Hello! I've been a member of this site for something like 2 years but I never actually introduced myself or something like that. I came back here because I was notified about the security breach and thought of playing some more FFR. To be honest I haven't really played 4k much until this year, but as time passed (and because Etterna existed), I started to find it fun. Also, wow, 12th official tournament, might as well give it a go :3

scientifically speaking 4key is the best rhythm game

FFP_D0pey 08-22-2019 12:25 PM

Hello peoples. I havent been registered in ffr for that long but i hope everyone is doing great and improving!

Doristita 09-27-2019 09:31 PM

Hiii I'm new here, I think this site is quite hard to understand but I guess I'll used to it. Btw, I speak Spanish, so that's why probably wrote some words wrong. Hope you forgive my mistakes.

mrpreggers 09-28-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doristita (Post 4699404)
Hiii I'm new here, I think this site is quite hard to understand but I guess I'll used to it. Btw, I speak Spanish, so that's why probably wrote some words wrong. Hope you forgive my mistakes.

Bienvenidos a FFR, la novia de Josemba. Es muy bueno verte. Espero que disfrutas tu tiempo aqui. Cuidate!

Dinglesberry 09-28-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpreggers (Post 4699471)
Bienvenidos a FFR, la novia de Josemba. Es muy bueno verte. Espero que disfrutas tu tiempo aqui. Cuidate!

Josemba basura mierda....

Sleepy-kun 10-9-2019 08:14 PM

hello, new and loving it. i'm not too good yet, i really suck at the songs that have a bunch of jumps in a row.
anyone know why my level and rank say n/a? it's been like that since i made my account.
if anyone wants to be friends hmu :3 <3

Arere 10-9-2019 08:51 PM

keep updating ur levels, ur making speedy progress, average rank will come once you play enough songs

Sleepy-kun 10-9-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arere (Post 4700339)
keep updating ur levels, ur making speedy progress, average rank will come once you play enough songs

Ty! Someone told me how to update levels, and thanks for telling me that, gives me motivation :3 I'm like totally addicted right now xD I just wish my fingers were faster QwQ

misudorhueleaporro 10-10-2019 09:30 AM

hi

Hi, a notice from your friendly neighborhood community manager to be friendly instead of swearing at us.

Krissycakes808 10-10-2019 09:04 PM

Hello, it's almost Halloween.

Psychotik 10-10-2019 09:13 PM

Greetings friends.

Dinglesberry 10-10-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misudorhueleaporro (Post 4700354)
hi

Hi, a notice from your friendly neighborhood community manager to be friendly instead of swearing at us.

basura

misudorhueleaporro 11-6-2019 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinglesberry (Post 4700367)
basura

tus muertos que? espero que esten chill ahi enterrados en el huerto de un gitano-portugues

Zageron 11-6-2019 02:06 PM

All you new people are super cool. Welcome.

katanaeyegaming 11-13-2019 08:49 AM

hello, I'm new to the forum but have been playing for several months now and have made myself right at home glad to be here.