Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends [v2] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132864)

darklordsarumon9 03-21-2015 06:19 AM

Re: League of Legends [v2]

For no reason at all I decided to buy a mystery skin.
Oh, def not blitz. The one skin I actually really really wanted :3

_Zenith_ 03-21-2015 08:39 AM

See, these last few posts (aside from darklord) is the exact reason why I turn all chat off and as soon as I get into a game I mute everyone. I don't need communication right now; I do just fine by myself and I wait for my team to engage or zone someone out before I ever go in.

YoshL 04-1-2015 02:17 AM

urfffffffffffffffffff

Reach 04-5-2015 01:11 PM

You know, URF is probably the most fun I've had playing league in ...forever.

Favorite Champs right now are Vlad, AP Trynda and Ryze. Vlad and Ryze are undervalued because of their weak early games but both scale stupidly well and become monsters.

AP Trynd probably one of the most annoying champions in URF.

stargroup100 04-5-2015 01:18 PM

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...3?tab=overview
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...3?tab=overview

6 of my games in a row: http://gyazo.com/0e5cc1d1e292ba2bf22146f0e3daf825

friend playing him: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...4?tab=overview

I don't normally share these things because it's a bit tryhard but ap jax is a monster and absolutely terrifying. rush gunblade and try him out

PhantomPuppy 04-6-2015 10:47 AM

oh no. 7 loss streak.

i think im stuck. ok to be fair, 5 of them were 4v5's cuz the LAN server likes to act up sometimes, but still. not good at all. im officially below 60% win ratio.

hi19hi19 04-6-2015 12:06 PM

URF is ridiculously useful for practicing mechanics, especially flash cancelling skill animations. Stuff like Ahri charm-flash is so much more enjoyable to practice when it has a 60 second cooldown.
Also of course the mode is just a lot of fun.

If I tryhard in URF I go Lulu because polymorph spam is beyond annoying and you can't miss it.
If I really, really tryhard, I go AD Malz and just push towers. Both champs share one characteristic: long silences are generally just really good in URF.

YoshL 04-6-2015 02:18 PM

i'm still trying to figure out champions, sona is too easy to braindead spam everything every second and dance party. otherwise, i've tried nidalee and, leblanc for urf. I don't have good runes for AD yet and no ip to buy them either ;w;

charm flash for ahri is in that order, right - you flash during your charm cast time -> your charm will come from where you flashed to, but will it head in the same relative direction that you initially cast it in, or will it head towards the spot that you targeted?

hi19hi19 04-6-2015 02:31 PM

Skill + flash:

Reach 04-6-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4300971)
URF is ridiculously useful for practicing mechanics, especially flash cancelling skill animations. Stuff like Ahri charm-flash is so much more enjoyable to practice when it has a 60 second cooldown.

For sure.

It blows my mind that I stopped playing this game like 2 yrs ago and complained frequently back then about the shitty client and lack of sandbox modes for practice, among other things...and they still haven't been implemented.

How riot puts so much time and effort and production value into the competitive league scene to keep it the most popular game in the world, yet absolutely no time into the game itself beyond constant buffs and nerfs is beyond me.

PhantomPuppy 04-6-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 4301074)
For sure.

It blows my mind that I stopped playing this game like 2 yrs ago and complained frequently back then about the shitty client and lack of sandbox modes for practice, among other things...and they still haven't been implemented.

How riot puts so much time and effort and production value into the competitive league scene to keep it the most popular game in the world, yet absolutely no time into the game itself beyond constant buffs and nerfs is beyond me.

this ^^^

u cant really practice the game outside of playing ranked, and of course, that counts towards your rank. other competitive games like cs go have like, community made aim training maps and deathmatches that force you to improve your reaction speed. so, it still keeps the competitive scene going while also appeasing to the people that are starting off that just want to improve.

_Zenith_ 04-10-2015 11:56 AM

Posting this because I didn't notice all of us besides brawndo had 17 kills lmao. Hec + Karma lane is brutal.

darklordsarumon9 04-15-2015 03:48 PM

Had a dream last night I was smoking meth with Sneaky and Meteos. I really, really don't know.

MinaciousGrace 04-15-2015 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 4301074)
For sure.

its sad because most people who dont get snapshot perspectives of the game even realize this is happening

its also sad that the game is popular in spite of these things

Doug31 04-30-2015 06:18 PM

I don't find it that hard to practice this game even though a lot of abilities have very long cooldowns. Although a mode for that would be great.

I've found the ultra super secret way to get into high elo. Play Janna every game. Aren't I so just so OP now? Anyway, anyone good want to play?

lurker 05-4-2015 03:50 PM

i reinstalled after more than a fucking year
this can only end badly

FF_rules 05-4-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurker (Post 4311314)
i reinstalled after more than a fucking year
this can only end badly

You're already invested, time to buckle down and grit them teeth.

choof 05-4-2015 04:08 PM

lurker ur so gay

PhantomPuppy 05-17-2015 07:07 PM

i decided imma just sell my acc. or more accurately trade it out for 10 cs go keys.

edit: it sold.

lurker 06-12-2015 03:35 PM

i went 2-17 over the last 24 hours and i'm probably getting banned for leaving at the end
gg