Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Loads of questions (I'm back for good) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147085)

Mourningfall 03-26-2017 03:59 PM

Re: Loads of questions (I'm back for good)

what are you doing dude

ddream, arrowvortex, anything but what you're doing now.

dey be programs that make stepping childs play, quit beating around the bush with outdated means and get wit da times mang

Shadow_God_10 03-29-2017 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 4539350)
what are you doing dude

ddream, arrowvortex, anything but what you're doing now.

dey be programs that make stepping childs play, quit beating around the bush with outdated means and get wit da times mang

Okay so I got arrowvortex and I boot it up and it says "MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer"

little help would be great

Mourningfall 03-29-2017 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4539770)
Okay so I got arrowvortex and I boot it up and it says "MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer"

little help would be great

you just need to install visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

macgravel 03-29-2017 07:44 AM

Welcome back, duder! ArrowVortex is the shit. It makes chart creation 1000000x easier.

Shadow_God_10 03-29-2017 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 4539771)

I just did that not too long ago and it's still saying that it's still missing the .dll

could it be that Windows 10 is the issue here? If so is DDRream compatible with Windows 10? I'd really like to get back into making simfiles D:

Mourningfall 03-29-2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4539781)
I just did that not too long ago and it's still saying that it's still missing the .dll

could it be that Windows 10 is the issue here? If so is DDRream compatible with Windows 10? I'd really like to get back into making simfiles D:

very strange potentially need to reset I guess. But yes, fortunately DDReam is compatible.

Shadow_God_10 03-29-2017 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 4539784)
very strange potentially need to reset I guess. But yes, fortunately DDReam is compatible.

Lol I'm an idiot I didn't install the x86 for it. it's working now!

Now for a silly question. Where can I download songs to step for FFR? I know the permissions and such and I tried to download one as an .mp3 from soundcloud but it wouldn't let me do anything. In the meantime I guess I'll get a WIP up and going... expect A LOT of video game stuff from me

Shadow_God_10 04-1-2017 03:09 AM

Double post for 2 very good questions. I'm hoping a mod or admin can help with this one.

Since my return to the community I noticed that according to my FFR scores I'm in division 2 Advanced... However if you look at the thread I made on the brag board you'll clearly see that if another tournament should happen, having me in division 2 would be completely unfair to the other players in the community. Is there a workaround you guys use for circumstances like this?

My second question is about simfiles. I'll use the song Grief and Malice as an example (because we have permission from Helblind). Let's say I want to make a chart for newer players for this song. But then it becomes too easy for them... Can a single step artist make multiple charts for the same song in succession? I thoroughly read and understand the batch process but I'm wondering if there's any exceptions to the process like the example I mentioned above