Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

the sun fan 08-23-2018 12:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
would appreciate input

also, if freezin backs out and says he's VT then I'm instantly lynching him and not feeling bad about whatever he flips

Celirra 08-23-2018 12:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
If tps is going to be modkilled then I am going to push for either no lynch or lynch of tps and if you think otherwise you're just actively trying to make the game end this phase potentially

the sun fan 08-23-2018 12:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644958)
If tps is going to be modkilled then I am going to push for either no lynch or lynch of tps and if you think otherwise you're just actively trying to make the game end this phase potentially

When I am back on a laptop I will make as good of a case as i can as to why ur idea doesn't do anything different.

Celirra 08-23-2018 12:45 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
How is giving us another phase for developments and information not doing anything different...? With that logic the game strategy should be to just insta right away at start of day because it does nothing different

the sun fan 08-23-2018 12:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644963)
How is giving us another phase for developments and information not doing anything different...? With that logic the game strategy should be to just insta right away at start of day because it does nothing different

There is no further mechanical developments that can occur. No one is going back and reading aside from Precarious. If u value that time and pray the the wolves somehow make a mistake in that extra time, then I think ur holding out for a miracle.

Celirra 08-23-2018 12:57 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Rushing to a conclusion arguably contributed to your prior loss; in this situation, tps would be poofed and we would get a nightkill for information to work with probably. If you deny that nightkills can give info, or at least remove variables, then I dont know what to say friend

blindreper1179 08-23-2018 01:04 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Yeah, the freezin idea might work, since that makes sure he's vengeful, and gets a kill. I was gonna say why not lynch the person he's gonna shoot, but that leaves open that he may be lying. But if he's not lying, he gets bought killed so his power is useless anyways. It's a pretty tough predicament we're in right now. Tps really needs to show up.

blindreper1179 08-23-2018 01:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I still like and prefer the tps lynch if he doesn't show. Im with you here celery.

blindreper1179 08-23-2018 01:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Night killed, not bought killed lmao

the sun fan 08-23-2018 01:07 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644973)
Rushing to a conclusion arguably contributed to your prior loss; in this situation, tps would be poofed and we would get a nightkill for information to work with probably. If you deny that nightkills can give info, or at least remove variables, then I dont know what to say friend

I do not deny that that is one of the things that nightkills can and do do

They also allow the wolves to push a narrative that they choose

the sun fan 08-23-2018 01:08 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644973)
Rushing to a conclusion arguably contributed to your prior loss; in this situation, tps would be poofed and we would get a nightkill for information to work with probably. If you deny that nightkills can give info, or at least remove variables, then I dont know what to say friend

more than rushing to a conclusion, I think the events of that game contributed to that loss

I do agree ultimately with what you are saying about that though

this isn't rush tho

Celirra 08-23-2018 01:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4644983)
I do not deny that that is one of the things that nightkills can and do do

They also allow the wolves to push a narrative that they choose

We're 0-2 and down a pr so far, I don't think it's hard for a wolf to push a narrative right now regardless of anything that happens; frankly I'd rather have a potential narrative than an instant loss tonight.

the sun fan 08-23-2018 01:13 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644988)
We're 0-2 and down a pr so far, I don't think it's hard for a wolf to push a narrative right now regardless of anything that happens; frankly I'd rather have a potential narrative than an instant loss tonight.

the loss would only occur after THREE count them THREE (TWO if freezin isn't what he says he is, which is still good) chances to hit wolves

THREE lynches is a lot better than one, friend, even if one is on a stupid meme blue role

the sun fan 08-23-2018 01:14 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
if there's not a wolf in those three (or two) chances then town deserves to lose

FreezinIce 08-23-2018 01:18 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4644978)
Yeah, the freezin idea might work, since that makes sure he's vengeful, and gets a kill. I was gonna say why not lynch the person he's gonna shoot, but that leaves open that he may be lying. But if he's not lying, he gets bought killed so his power is useless anyways. It's a pretty tough predicament we're in right now. Tps really needs to show up.

This makes no sense

Are you even reading the thread

Celirra 08-23-2018 01:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Having more """chances""" implies relatively balanced probability which we do not necessarily have
Two of our three chances are decided for us, and one is contingent on a single person which also is not a great chance
I would rather have a full chance properly than a couple fixed choice chances

blindreper1179 08-23-2018 01:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4644995)
This makes no sense

Are you even reading the thread

What doesn't make sense? And yeah, i am. Or else how would i make comments on things?

the sun fan 08-23-2018 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4644996)
Having more """chances""" implies relatively balanced probability which we do not necessarily have
Two of our three chances are decided for us, and one is contingent on a single person which also is not a great chance
I would rather have a full chance properly than a couple fixed choice chances

this is a full chance plus whatever else you want to call those

FreezinIce 08-23-2018 01:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4645004)
What doesn't make sense? And yeah, i am. Or else how would i make comments on things?

How are you going to lynch the person I shoot if you lynch me lol.

You didn't specify what the freezin idea even was

Taken as a whole the post is incomprensibile

Celirra 08-23-2018 01:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4645006)
this is a full chance plus whatever else you want to call those

That implies freezin is a full chance if tps is zzzzzz, which I wouldn't say is a full chance


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution