Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
The only thing that could make my day any better, is if YoshL posted in this thread with just 'butts.' in it.

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492790)
mml didn't refresh soon enough

mindmeld with him on the strangeness of only 1 N0 death, but assuming/asserting there's no third party at this point is stupid

also asserting that "charu is right about someone" is about as base and general as you can get. Also note that you're shoving a "wolves obviously killed charu because he was putting pressure in the right places" reasoning up there.

both of those possibilities are shit and it'd be nice if you didn't operate under either of those assumptions. They're possibilities, yes, but nowhere near as substantial as you're making them out to be

like this post

i don't like it when people set work out for other people like he did

it's MML's lead, it's his to pursue with those assumptions as long as he knows they're there

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Do it YoshL I dare you, fight the TWG system of posting nothing but sensical, high quality, thoughtful posts, and post a single post with just 'butts.' in it.

YoshL 11-13-2016 06:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
butts.

inDheart 11-13-2016 06:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492804)
it's strange because haku usually manages to attract a lot of attention to himself regardless of alignment and he's just been passed over this game

yeah he replaced but there was plenty of time left

imo he usually is a significant poster even when he tries not to be and i just didn't feel that this time, but he's also laid the groundwork to slack because of his vacation

so continued ??? pretty much, might deserve actually a harder look at what he has given us

gold stinger 11-13-2016 06:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
HE DID IT THE M A D M A N

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
siggying like fuc I don't even care

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:02 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492815)
This is a faulty assumption because it negates the existence of an entire wolfteam would have had input into "Andy's decision".



Is that what you thought when you saw it, Lar?

just wanna remind since i haven't seen it so far that xiz's vote was not actually a coin flip even as mad as people got over it

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 07:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493253)
imo he usually is a significant poster even when he tries not to be and i just didn't feel that this time, but he's also laid the groundwork to slack because of his vacation

so continued ??? pretty much, might deserve actually a harder look at what he has given us

I'm getting my butt kicked at a SSBM tournament right now. :v

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:11 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493150)
So my thought about the game is this:

Generally d0 was a shitfest. Freeze was acting silly, I don't blame anyone who voted for him. I'm trying to find people who acted suspicious but basically everyone acted like the confirmed towns. If you look at the people who posted a lot, like charu and AA, they are now confirmed town. The wolves didn't really need to say much (I think) to get what they wanted.
I also don't like how so many people justify peoples dumb actions with "they always act dumb". It's avoiding the issue and not helping at all. Everyone should try and be as clear as possible and help town. The only one who would act weird is a wolf in my eyes (like zenith).

Uhm, no. You're basing far too much on normality that doesn't exist. Everyone is inherently different, so acting as clear as possible and helping town will be interpreted differently for each person. Also, people with different roles often DON'T WANT TO BE TOO UNIVERSALLY CLEARED, because then they get nightkilled just for being too townread. You shouldn't be reading people based on how you think the ideal town would act, but on how each one of them would act if they were town.
Plus, if every town just "acted as clear as possible to help town", then every wolf would also "act as clear as possible to help town" and we'd end up in the same situation but without accounting for individual motivations.

Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")
[/quote]

See above ^. Your reads are based on your opinions on their personality. If you don't like someone, that doesn't actually mean that they're scum. You called Xel scum because he's too aggressive, but oftentimes aggression is a useful tool for town. You called Zenith scum because he's "childish", but that wouldn't be alignment indicative even if it were true. You called Haku scum for calling you scum.

Sorry, but these reads are pretty terrible because reads shouldn't be entirely based on your judgment of a person's personality.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Whoops, fucked up formatting.

In my previous post quoting pazzazz, the section from "reads:" up until "[/quote]" were his words, not mine lol

Hakulyte 11-13-2016 07:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Huh, I won't be able to post until the end of the entire game. I just fried my laptop battery and I don't have a backup for that.

bye and gl.

Sorry for unbelievable explanation.

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4492860)
Agreeing with this sentiment.

oh yeah speaking of other people passing work along though, we have this

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:15 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493251)
fight the TWG system of posting nothing but sensical, high quality, thoughtful posts, and post a single post with just 'butts.' in it.

dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks in butts dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts in butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks in dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts in dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks in butts in butts in dicks in dicks

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493240)
This is a part of your really big post, which I liked. I was leaning you scum, but this brought you back to null (slight town-lean overall when accounting for this being your first game). One question though, when you addressed DFR, what does "I think I've sudoku'd" mean?

Well, MML is firmly implanted in my snatch about that wolf/anti-wolf logic "slip" in 1352 and that may very well be the nail in my coffin depending how hard he wants to push a lynch on me. I pretty much just don't want dfr to dig himself a hole just because I'm new and making mistakes. I said early on I didn't want to use my inexperience as an excuse for bad plays, and I'm not trying to. Ultimately it's up to me to defend myself and dfr shouldn't risk his position in the game over me.

Also, just in case you were only asking why I used sudoku instead of...well anything else, I think it's from seppuku, a ritualistic suicide. Instead of saying the word seppuku, people will use sudoku kinda as a joke. I debated whether to add that, and welp, there it is.

-o24

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I agree, dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks in butts dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts in butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks in dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts in dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks butts butts dicks dicks dicks dicks in butts

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492881)
Lyncher eh? Well that's funny cus i was thinking the same thing.

I'd like to talk about tokzic. He seems to fit that inactive thing you're going for with only 23 posts., and more importantly I'd like to talk about his vote on me. Ifor you read back to it, it actually feels quite forced. He just "has a strong gut read" on how woofy I'm being. I can see this being a world where he rolled lyncher and me the lynched, or even simply him being a woof and trying to fake reads on people like me. But even so as he has this strong read on me in the end he goes and votes for xel. He jumps on that wagon for seemingly no reason despite his read on me.

still trying to reconcile this with you not really worrying about being read wolf, because it seems like this vote got to you right from the start when you called it the grossest of gut reads

tbf though i'm reading that sentiment through a charu filter

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:18 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493261)
Huh, I won't be able to post until the end of the entire game. I just fried my laptop battery and I don't have a backup for that.

bye and gl.

Sorry for unbelievable explanation.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that! Really leaves us with our dicks in our hands, though.

@TWG Ike I'd like to request a replacement here if possible

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493261)
Huh, I won't be able to post until the end of the entire game. I just fried my laptop battery and I don't have a backup for that.

bye and gl.

Sorry for unbelievable explanation.

Also, lol wut. This is odd. Does Haku normally drop excuses like this? What about phone posting? Should we follow through on scummy Haku reads because of this? Seems like a shitty way to go, but if we don't find a better candidate is this a safe lynch?

-o24

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:22 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492927)
Ah, I hadn't considered that. You're right, it's probably net positive then.

the fact that it's not the optimal play per se lends some truth to it for me, and as has been said it's good to know

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493265)
Well, MML is firmly implanted in my snatch about that wolf/anti-wolf logic "slip" in 1352 and that may very well be the nail in my coffin depending how hard he wants to push a lynch on me. I pretty much just don't want dfr to dig himself a hole just because I'm new and making mistakes. I said early on I didn't want to use my inexperience as an excuse for bad plays, and I'm not trying to. Ultimately it's up to me to defend myself and dfr shouldn't risk his position in the game over me.

Also, just in case you were only asking why I used sudoku instead of...well anything else, I think it's from seppuku, a ritualistic suicide. Instead of saying the word seppuku, people will use sudoku kinda as a joke. I debated whether to add that, and welp, there it is.

-o24

Ah, I thought you might be making a seppuku joke, but then getting "Sudoku" is a good thing in Sudoku, so I was confused.
Also, you have a snatch? I thought you were a dude, dude.

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492975)
Lol yeah I'm afraid of that about inactives, but it could also be good wolves in my towns/nulls that have fooled me.

If I were a wolf I would be pushing someone. There's always bullshit to find and push on if that were the case. Instead, I'm stuck just halfheartedly rereading people while internally screaming at this game.

you seem more reserved this game than i am used to seeing you as, which is weird because it seems like things have definitely happened in the game

feh

that and you going something like "it's so easy to overturn my scumread on you, just post some thoughts!" to aryxi was a little odd imo

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492986)
AragakiAyase was discovered dead, with a single arrow lodged between their eyes.

AragakiAyase's Role PM is as follows:

AragakiAyase, you are Rolf. You are a child who has joined the Greil Mercenaries as a budding Archer. Your inexperience often shows, both in camp as well as on the battlefield.
You are too young to know much, and are vanilla town.
Not included in initial PM: Rolf has a Loved Modifier.

oh

well shit

andy-o24 11-13-2016 07:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493271)
Also, you have a snatch? I thought you were a dude, dude.

I have whatever you want me to have, bby.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 07:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493276)
I have whatever you want me to have, bby.

-o24

o24bby. You play leftscroll too? I thought I was the only one. We need to get married like, right now. I want to have your bbys! wait, no! I want you to have my bbys! oh, who cares, we're having bbys! Marry me? <3



~dicks dicks dicks in butts butts butts on dicks dicks dicks in butts

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:47 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!


Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.

i'm not sure that your claim is jeopardized by this though? unless you're doing some incredible team choreographing here but then i don't think you'd put yourself out here like that

gold stinger 11-13-2016 07:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
thread needs to be renamed to TWG CLX If Emblems was dicks dicks dicks Game Thread

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 07:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'll get to the rest but I saw this and I need to respond


Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)

Wrong. I am not wolf, and if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly. If anything we are both town. I know one of us is definitely town.


Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)
I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.


Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me from playing recklessly.


Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)
I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.


Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me


Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)
I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.



Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)

if I were and you were also wolf, you would have stopped me


Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493212)
I am well aware wolves know who their fellow wolves are.


ANDY'S REASONING TO CLEAR ME LADIES AND GENTS

You know what, fuck it. I may die because you really do have a power that goes off if someone votes you but fuck it

[twgv]Andy[/twg]

If you're not scumreading Andy right now you're garbage

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4493013)
Nah, it's a continuation of my previous posts about trying to lynch inactives.

@ Pazzaz

You're not convincing at all tbh.

?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

inDheart 11-13-2016 07:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4493030)
final suspicion is haku.
instant fixation onto "gunsmith" throws up major alarm bells, given that according to the OP, items are on. Noting the other reactions that people gave to AA being day-vig'd, literally the only person that seemed to be primed to think of items was Haku, and I'd daresay that it's surprising given the intelligence of mechanical play and setup understanding he's shown in the past

isn't "gunsmith" the wrong thing to be fixated on though, because i think that's the wrong role for that?

also, what level of intelligence he's shown in the past are you indicating here?

andy-o24 11-13-2016 08:00 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493281)
[twgv]Andy[/twg]

You may want to fix that tag, big boi. Feel better?

-o24

inDheart 11-13-2016 08:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493283)
isn't "gunsmith" the wrong thing to be fixated on though, because i think that's the wrong role for that?

reading more it appears people are talking about something different from the mafiascum role, ok

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 08:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493211)
I seriously think it was a good idea. Imagine if what I did made no difference? I would be sitting here with 0 posts and a weak explanation and a town would still have died. Now, by doubling the chances that I would actually do a something and that then happening, the fact that I didn't post for an entire day is explained. I don't really have more to say about this but I hope that all of you understand my reasoning.

I....I don't know I get it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493211)
And I don't live in Italy I live in Sweden uncultered american , but nice guess the timezone is the same. It's 23:26 for me right now. I'll go to bed now and I'll wake up before EOD and check everything out, vote, etc.

Huh. ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493213)
I guess my wording wasn't clear, MML. I was saying that GS had a scumread on me as well, not that he was townie like you.

Oh ok, gotcha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
Haku I cannot be fucked to read his shit

What the hell? Haku is very likely scum this game you can't just ignore him.
Play or replace out man, I don't care which

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
Andy because he is a noob making constant bad mistakes and it's representative of my first game as town

Where you a wolf your first game?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493214)
MML because ya format your posts like shit and makes me think you're responding to every little thing to cover ur ass

Scumread solely because of how I always try to format my post in every game?

I mean, I guess with your post history this game I shouldn't be shocked.

Ther is no fool this game but I can accept the rest.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4493224)
Hello I am back!!

Gonna eat dinner then get caught up.

......

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493240)
This is a part of your really big post, which I liked. I was leaning you scum, but this brought you back to null (slight town-lean overall when accounting for this being your first game)

Uh, why?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe;4493247
Not saying you [B
[XEL][/b] have to be one here, just saying you can't really point at anything and say "look, I'm town!" now. Just keep playing the damn game and prove it.

100% starting to agree with this.

When pretty damn clear towns start to slack off that's a sign that we're fucked


Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493250)
like this post

i don't like it when people set work out for other people like he did

it's MML's lead, it's his to pursue with those assumptions as long as he knows they're there

Did I dump a heavy workload on someone or...something? Care to quote where I did this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493269)
Also, lol wut. This is odd. Does Haku normally drop excuses like this? What about phone posting? Should we follow through on scummy Haku reads because of this? Seems like a shitty way to go, but if we don't find a better candidate is this a safe lynch?

-o24

Oh we have plenty of candidates

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493284)
You may want to fix that tag, big boi. Feel better?

-o24

Thanks Andy, you aggravating asshat

roundbox 11-13-2016 08:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493230)
Can you be more specific? I think there are some glaring differences from this game to my previous one.

@Shadowolfe
reposting

andy-o24 11-13-2016 08:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
You're welcome, MML.

-o24

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 08:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493273)
you seem more reserved this game than i am used to seeing you as, which is weird because it seems like things have definitely happened in the game

feh

that and you going something like "it's so easy to overturn my scumread on you, just post some thoughts!" to aryxi was a little odd imo

I said that to Aryxi because he looked to be in danger of leaving and never coming back, like he did last game. Whether wolf or town, if he disappeared, my push on him would have resulted in a net-negative outcome because he wouldn't be able to generate any more information. So, I chose to ease the pressure a bit (even though it was only one vote lol) and let him get back to me in his own time.

As for my being more reserved, there's multiple reasons for that. This isn't a turbo, so I don't feel rushed and don't have to hurry and push on weak slips as hard or as fast (ohbby). Also, I was 0 for two last game in terms of reads, despite being cleared. It was a turbo, so I'm trying not to dwell on it too much because turbo reads are always rushed, but I try to up my game every game and I realized I was starting to get lazy in my reading, and that meant my reads would get neglected too. Lastly, I haven't been nearly as stressed as normal this game, because I haven't been working as much or dealing with an insane schedule (hence why I was able to put like 10 hours into this game yesterday). All combined, I feel calmer and sharper lol and it reflects in my posting. I don't have anything to stress over, just analyze and post. I'll die when I die, so I should make my presence count for town while I can. If being too townread gets me killed, so be it, but hopefully my interactions will be worth something.





Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493283)
also, what level of intelligence he's shown in the past are you indicating here?

He was insinuating none, which is both rude to Haku and untrue.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 08:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493288)
@Shadowolfe
reposting

I didn't notice any glaring differences. I had your post history up for both games and both your tone and playstyle seemed really similar. Few posts (especially earlier in the game), mainly touching on things that stood out for you. You'd briefly give your thoughts, and then fade out into the obscurity from which you emerged.

What are these "glaring differences"?

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 08:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493289)
You're welcome, MML.

-o24

Wow, you're going to ignore a proposal from a fellow leftscroller?

Fucking A, you're really just gonna do me like that?

I take it back. I want nothing to do with you, your hand in marriage, your babies, or anything else of yours.

</3

inDheart 11-13-2016 08:34 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4493245)
Back from event
2-0 by wings lel

I actually didn't notice this which I why I self voted, had I known I would have simply unvoted

ok but

if you self vote, that means you literally have no better leads of where to go at eod

incredibly safe play is susp

inDheart 11-13-2016 08:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493281)
I'll get to the rest but I saw this and I need to respond



























ANDY'S REASONING TO CLEAR ME LADIES AND GENTS

You know what, fuck it. I may die because you really do have a power that goes off if someone votes you but fuck it

[twgv]Andy[/twg]

If you're not scumreading Andy right now you're garbage

lmfao

that reasoning is indeed hilarious, probably missed it because andy's post is so broken up

gold stinger 11-13-2016 08:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493286)
What the hell? Haku is very likely scum this game you can't just ignore him.
Play or replace out man, I don't care which

MML confirmed can't handle my dank d1 maymays

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493286)
Where you a wolf your first game?

I was wolf my first game but it's definitely how I would have played if I was town :) Don't you think that even now, my game is somewhat reminiscient to Andy's? You see how packed to shit it is when I don't give a shit about thinking of what I say?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493286)
Scumread solely because of how I always try to format my post in every game?

Hey man I told you that ya weren't going to like it because it was shit.

roundbox 11-13-2016 08:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493292)
I didn't notice any glaring differences. I had your post history up for both games and both your tone and playstyle seemed really similar. Few posts (especially earlier in the game), mainly touching on things that stood out for you. You'd briefly give your thoughts, and then fade out into the obscurity from which you emerged.

What are these "glaring differences"?

Uh, probably the substance of my posts?

Compare what I did last day phase to posts like this and TELL me there's no glaring difference:
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4482985)
dfr AKA best vengeful LTWG player



commentary, not a read. rip u



what does this mean? give me a read
he reads xel later in this post and says he likes his tone without examples



need evidence dawg. not even a slight wolf on precarious??



why



"tell me why you're weird"
come on DFR, you can do better than this



does this mean you like him, or?? you have him as null in your reads and don't really make any commentary as to why he's null, even with this aggressive thing



WHY? Citation missing



WHY? Citation missing



I appreciate the pressure vote here, but this made me laugh pretty hard. No, being quiet is not my wolf meta, as far as I know.



well, yeah, it WOULD be bad. it'd be different if I was in thread making baby posts instead of saying "I'll get caught up when I have time", which would fall in line more with the "quiet" meta you considered


:roll: :roll: :roll:



I don't get this last line of reasoning, mostly because you make a very neutral response saying "yeah he's town for randomly defending this guy. he could be a wolf, but he's probably not because (oh I don't have a reason why he couldn't be a wolf for doing this)"



<MINDMELD>
I know I'm not on xelnya yet, but this is exactly what I'm thinking

dfr, you're looking rather SUSPICIOUS!!


roundbox 11-13-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Like I said to GS, my posts were intentionally circular in logic and cited zero evidence. It was a different, new gimmick I was trying to do to go for the more emotional read.

I forget who it was that said my push on Xelnya was suspicious since it's somewhat agreed upon he's towny now (I think it was MML), but come on dude, can I be wrong once in awhile? It was a d0 read, punk!!

inDheart 11-13-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493286)
Did I dump a heavy workload on someone or...something? Care to quote where I did this?

this thing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492782)
Only one nightkill? and it's fucking Charu?

So it looks like that A: there probably isn't a third party and B: Charu was right about somebody.

because it reads like an unfunded mandate, you didn't go look yourself to see who charu might be right about

andy-o24 11-13-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493293)
Wow, you're going to ignore a proposal from a fellow leftscroller?

Fucking A, you're really just gonna do me like that?

I take it back. I want nothing to do with you, your hand in marriage, your babies, or anything else of yours.

</3

</3

inDheart 11-13-2016 08:42 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493290)
I said that to Aryxi because he looked to be in danger of leaving and never coming back, like he did last game. Whether wolf or town, if he disappeared, my push on him would have resulted in a net-negative outcome because he wouldn't be able to generate any more information. So, I chose to ease the pressure a bit (even though it was only one vote lol) and let him get back to me in his own time.

As for my being more reserved, there's multiple reasons for that. This isn't a turbo, so I don't feel rushed and don't have to hurry and push on weak slips as hard or as fast (ohbby). Also, I was 0 for two last game in terms of reads, despite being cleared. It was a turbo, so I'm trying not to dwell on it too much because turbo reads are always rushed, but I try to up my game every game and I realized I was starting to get lazy in my reading, and that meant my reads would get neglected too. Lastly, I haven't been nearly as stressed as normal this game, because I haven't been working as much or dealing with an insane schedule (hence why I was able to put like 10 hours into this game yesterday). All combined, I feel calmer and sharper lol and it reflects in my posting. I don't have anything to stress over, just analyze and post. I'll die when I die, so I should make my presence count for town while I can. If being too townread gets me killed, so be it, but hopefully my interactions will be worth something.







He was insinuating none, which is both rude to Haku and untrue.

you got better as i caught up on today

also thanks

inDheart 11-13-2016 08:48 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493299)
Like I said to GS, my posts were intentionally circular in logic and cited zero evidence. It was a different, new gimmick I was trying to do to go for the more emotional read.

I forget who it was that said my push on Xelnya was suspicious since it's somewhat agreed upon he's towny now (I think it was MML), but come on dude, can I be wrong once in awhile? It was a d0 read, punk!!

i just know you two aren't w/w

it's easy to back off when you see a pseudo clear and it already got pointed out, and yeah your gameplay has pretty marked differences

what i odn't get is just never revisiting your reasoning yesterday, or actually just continuing to see him as scummier, given that to me it didn't look like you started with a reason when you voted xel

idk your dramatic differences are all WEIRD and i don't like change

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 08:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4493297)
MML confirmed can't handle my dank d1 maymays



I was wolf my first game but it's definitely how I would have played if I was town :) Don't you think that even now, my game is somewhat reminiscient to Andy's? You see how packed to shit it is when I don't give a shit about thinking of what I say?



Hey man I told you that ya weren't going to like it because it was shit.

So would you have acted the way Andy has for the last, let's say 10 of his posts, in his situation as town?

Because I really do think better of you then that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493300)
this thing:



because it reads like an unfunded mandate, you didn't go look yourself to see who charu might be right about

Ah man I guess I didn't go do that myself and OH WAIT YES I FUCKING DID LOOK

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492812)
OK


1 - Charu has too many post for what little he actually was saying most of the time

2 - He was on Andy's nuts the last leg their after that "I'll toss a coin" post.
What's interesting is that, Andy being a new player, I can totally see Wolf Andy thinking he's been caught and trying to get rid of the only player who noticed. And fast!

Then again I can see someone more experience seeing that situation and thinking Ah yes easy framin' boys

Whole thing stinks. I do want to see more Andy posts though.

Also HEY V YOU GONNA PLAY NOW?

Yeah. I mean I did it a little later but I didn't ask anyone to do it, I did it myself after I was caught up

gold stinger 11-13-2016 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 40 (9 members and 31 guests)

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 08:57 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
So many people to scumread

Andy's scum
Haku's scum
I don't know if I should buy that new tactic excuse from RB
InDHeart is just now getting mildly current in thread and trying to pin shit on me
Zenith still stinks
I still don't like GS that much
Where the fuck is Storn?
We have way too many inactives actually

gold stinger 11-13-2016 08:59 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493306)
I still don't like GS that much

Wait until d2 I have an item that forces me to talk in size 5

gold stinger 11-13-2016 09:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

inDheart 11-13-2016 09:04 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493304)
Ah man I guess I didn't go do that myself and OH WAIT YES I FUCKING DID LOOK



Yeah. I mean I did it a little later but I didn't ask anyone to do it, I did it myself after I was caught up

ok

i see you still calling andy scum so ok

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 09:12 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493309)
ok

i see you still calling andy scum so ok

Not for the Charu reason

Very much not for the Charu reason


You should catch up sometime it'll be great.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 09:19 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493298)
Uh, probably the substance of my posts?

Compare what I did last day phase to posts like this and TELL me there's no glaring difference:




Like I said, I was talking about your early game comparison because we're still in the early game now.

These are four back to back quotes of yours from D0:


Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4482129)
DaBackpack is not mafia aligned
Will this hold up?

ONLY TIME WILL

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4482059)
Gradiant is town
Calm down with all the posting holy shit

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4482131)
For those criticising me not posting AKA GRADIANT the game hasn't been on for a full day and the majority of action took place while I was asleep.

More activity later dudes

Fwiw Charu is legit. No more needs to be said for the gambit possibility

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4482439)
nah, more @Gradiant and @DaBackpack
Gradiant is definitely not scum sided this game from what I've seen of the tone of his posts.

Go ahead, TELL ME there's no similarity.

I can't believe I had to go back and reread your posts in CLIX again, just to convince you that my town read on you is accurate.
Fucking hell lmao, only with roundbox.

Eh, good on you for asking me to prove it, I guess.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 09:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hey Shado

You're reads change much since last you posted them?

roundbox 11-13-2016 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493306)
I don't know if I should buy that new tactic excuse from RB



Yes, I'm going to use a very obvious anti-play from my usual schtick as a wolf

Come on dude, just think for a second

inDheart 11-13-2016 09:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493310)
Not for the Charu reason

Very much not for the Charu reason

then that's good

inDheart 11-13-2016 09:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

3) Yoshl - fricken town

4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was

7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

i'm probably going to end up with a lot of nulls aren't i

9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean

10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here

12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time

13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean

19) _Zenith_ - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today

20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise

danceflashrevo 11-13-2016 09:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493206)
Then I still disagree with it probably.
But seriously if you just don't want to write it again at least say "Storn-already covered" or something because it really looks like you want to just say he's town definitively.

I'll try to convenience you next time ;) but I mean for now I'd say that.

Quote:

Town as a collective voting inactives would be a gamble.
Haku voting for an inactive at that time by himself would just be Haku trying to play like shit.
I mean, there's a gamble that people jump on it and it's wrong. It's literally a crapshoot. Eh, I don't really have much to say on this other than my opinion is just different from yours.

Quote:

There are many reasons to fish for a reaction, but most importantly I spend most of my time responding to things Andy has said, so I don't get why you're acting like I am the aggressor.

I mean, when I see stupid shit I get pissed and call people out. That's aggressive, but I didn't get in the thread and go mmmmm tasy Andy ass imma bite me some of that! I hope that was as fun to read as it was to type I lol'd

Your tone is very aggressive, the way you phrase things, although this is true for most games. It was fun to read in a gay tone.

Quote:

We're both just going to have to accept we disagree on his entrance then.
Fair enough.


Quote:

That is not a good enough reason that Is nOt A GOOd eNOUGH REASON THAT REASON IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

I disagree.

Notable: pg. 72 roundbox is very curious what gs thinks he is. Very self-aware and awkward for him to devote a lot of energy to.

Rip Haku.

And MML you forgot me in your latest scum reads. I have to go to walmart for the weekly dorm friend group stocking event. I'll be back by EoD and if I'm not I died or something.

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 09:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
tokzic (1)- storn
haku (1)- Lar
Zenith (2)- Shado, Pazzaz
V (1)- gold stinger
unvote (1)- Haku

TWG Ike 11-13-2016 10:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
mellonxcollie has replaced _Zenith_ effective immediately

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 10:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493324)
I disagree.

Notable: pg. 72 roundbox is very curious what gs thinks he is. Very self-aware and awkward for him to devote a lot of energy to.

Rip Haku.

And MML you forgot me in your latest scum reads. I have to go to walmart for the weekly dorm friend group stocking event. I'll be back by EoD and if I'm not I died or something.

True, you had finally faded away in my memory. But I also think you're not the top lynch even if you are scum, if that makes you feel better.

I've nothing to add, thanks for the response


Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493325)
tokzic (1)- storn
haku (1)- Lar
Zenith (2)- Shado, Pazzaz
V (1)- gold stinger
unvote (1)- Haku

Yeah ok my bad on that one

Andy

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493327)
mellonxcollie has replaced _Zenith_ effective immediately

Hey Mellon

Boy oh boy do you have some work to do.

inDheart 11-13-2016 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
oh, guess i'm not getting that zenith explanation then

oh well

inDheart 11-13-2016 10:13 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
think storn bothers me most

he might be someone who wanted to see AA gone real bad

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493317)
Hey Shado

You're reads change much since last you posted them?

Yeah, actually.

Zenith is still my top scum going into EoD, and his absence since yesterday and absence most of this game is rather upsetting. If he were just absent, it'd be one thing, but he came in earlier this phase and posted a whole string of posts that didn't say much, then disappeared for the entire phase until Haku mentioned him being town because of the tell, and only reappeared to defend the tell before disappearing again. That was really shady of him, so I'd actually encourage his lynch more than anyone else, although I don't like how quickly some of my other scumleans threw him under the bus if he's red.

Hakulyte I feel is almost certainly not playing for town this game. Haku does try to change up how he posts, but he always reverts back to posting in a certain style when town. That style never showed up this game. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, though, because he didn't wifom about himself (exception: Aryxi) at all this game (something he does in lesser amounts as wolf than town, but still does it. Either way, he said he won't be back until the end of the game, so this is not our problem until he either gets replaced or modkilled. Today is 11/13. If his "last seen" thing on FFR changes from today at any point in the game without him appearing in thread, then he's lying and should be lynched.

Tokzic is shady af. He was weird last phase with the Marth bullshit and not contributing at all. This phase, he's been entirely absent until he said he'd "brb after dinner", and has yet to materialize. Scum-lean, but it seems a little easy.

DFR has been back and forth for me, but his latest big post seemed more consistent with the DFR I knew, so I'm dropping him from a scumlean to a null-scum. I don't like that he said Hakulyte had no consistent meta though, and I'll have to go back and see if he's ever commented on a consistent meta by Haku.

Vendettahad good content when he first appeared, but hasn't done much since. Null, especially because I've only read a couple of his games, and those were when I first started playing.

XelNya is null for me. His claim last phase and suggestion that he should be lynched made me townlean him for a bit, but he's since tried to rest on those laurels and has made several posts talking about how cleared he is now but how shitty he played last game. I think there is definitely a good possibility that he's wolf. Of note: Vendetta claimed that he was 100% clear for him due to "wolves not switching". so if Vendetta ever flips wolf, I'd lynch Xel the following phase.

I had Storn as town last phase, but his absence in this phase and a re-examination of him last phase made me throw that away. Null until he starts posting again.

inDheart is also null for me. I don't like any of his long posts, and I don't like how it's taken him this entire phase to catch up because of them. They (due to their nature of being catch-up posts) were primarily observational, which is a really easy way for a wolf to pass time and make it look like he's really poring over everything in the game. He needs to step it up if he's actually trying to be a part of this game, because his posts have all been in the past and we need him to play right now.

I'm still reading Wineandbread and Precarious, but will update their reads when I do so.

Pazzaz is reluctantly town because of his claim.

YoshL has been posting fairly consistently town. His posts on mechanics were true, and he made some pushes. He's been very absent this phase, which I don't like. He's the weakest of my townreads because I feel like he hasn't done anything especially clearing.

Andy is probably town. He was shady for me all through this phase, but his big post let me read into him a lot better, and I can see myself as town doing most of what he's done. Town for now, if he slips then he'll slip.

MML is probably town. He's been posting like his normal blustery self, which I think is pretty town based on tone. In Survivor Valais, he seemed a lot calmer and more critical, so I'm thinking he's almost certainly town.

Gold Stinger is town. I've never played with him before, but a consistent mindmeld and analytical reads while he's here would lead me to stop playing this game if he flipped town.

Roundbox is town. He's (to me, at least) staying true to his last meta, and the fact that he questioned and pushed me on this just further verifies that he's town.

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
brb dinner

storn42 11-13-2016 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Just going to remind you people that I couldn't play this weekend. Irl stuff happened where I couldn't view the thread for most of the day which I posted about earlier in this thread. I have done shit this phase because I couldn't do shit cus i was busy. I'm free now, but I warned you all earlier that I would be inactive.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 10:27 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493334)

Yeah, actually.

Zenith is still my top scum going into EoD, and his absence since yesterday and absence most of this game is rather upsetting. If he were just absent, it'd be one thing, but he came in earlier this phase and posted a whole string of posts that didn't say much, then disappeared for the entire phase until Haku mentioned him being town because of the tell, and only reappeared to defend the tell before disappearing again. That was really shady of him, so I'd actually encourage his lynch more than anyone else, although I don't like how quickly some of my other scumleans threw him under the bus if he's red.

Hakulyte I feel is almost certainly not playing for town this game. Haku does try to change up how he posts, but he always reverts back to posting in a certain style when town. That style never showed up this game. I don't know if he's a wolf or not, though, because he didn't wifom about himself (exception: Aryxi) at all this game (something he does in lesser amounts as wolf than town, but still does it. Either way, he said he won't be back until the end of the game, so this is not our problem until he either gets replaced or modkilled. Today is 11/13. If his "last seen" thing on FFR changes from today at any point in the game without him appearing in thread, then he's lying and should be lynched.

Tokzic is shady af. He was weird last phase with the Marth bullshit and not contributing at all. This phase, he's been entirely absent until he said he'd "brb after dinner", and has yet to materialize. Scum-lean, but it seems a little easy.

DFR has been back and forth for me, but his latest big post seemed more consistent with the DFR I knew, so I'm dropping him from a scumlean to a null-scum. I don't like that he said Hakulyte had no consistent meta though, and I'll have to go back and see if he's ever commented on a consistent meta by Haku.

Vendettahad good content when he first appeared, but hasn't done much since. Null, especially because I've only read a couple of his games, and those were when I first started playing.

XelNya is null for me. His claim last phase and suggestion that he should be lynched made me townlean him for a bit, but he's since tried to rest on those laurels and has made several posts talking about how cleared he is now but how shitty he played last game. I think there is definitely a good possibility that he's wolf. Of note: Vendetta claimed that he was 100% clear for him due to "wolves not switching". so if Vendetta ever flips wolf, I'd lynch Xel the following phase.

I had Storn as town last phase, but his absence in this phase and a re-examination of him last phase made me throw that away. Null until he starts posting again.

inDheart is also null for me. I don't like any of his long posts, and I don't like how it's taken him this entire phase to catch up because of them. They (due to their nature of being catch-up posts) were primarily observational, which is a really easy way for a wolf to pass time and make it look like he's really poring over everything in the game. He needs to step it up if he's actually trying to be a part of this game, because his posts have all been in the past and we need him to play right now.

I'm still reading Wineandbread and Precarious, but will update their reads when I do so.

Pazzaz is reluctantly town because of his claim.

YoshL has been posting fairly consistently town. His posts on mechanics were true, and he made some pushes. He's been very absent this phase, which I don't like. He's the weakest of my townreads because I feel like he hasn't done anything especially clearing.

Andy is probably town. He was shady for me all through this phase, but his big post let me read into him a lot better, and I can see myself as town doing most of what he's done. Town for now, if he slips then he'll slip.

MML is probably town. He's been posting like his normal blustery self, which I think is pretty town based on tone. In Survivor Valais, he seemed a lot calmer and more critical, so I'm thinking he's almost certainly town.

Gold Stinger is town. I've never played with him before, but a consistent mindmeld and analytical reads while he's here would lead me to stop playing this game if he flipped town.

Roundbox is town. He's (to me, at least) staying true to his last meta, and the fact that he questioned and pushed me on this just further verifies that he's town.



Man you know I'm going to disagree with you on Andy!

Fah. Well of your 3 scums I truly believe that if Haku isn't a wolf then he's like a 3rd fraction shot (I can't shake that theory that he was the one to kill AA) so I could support that lynch.

Tokzic might actually be wolf but that's alot less of a sure bet, considering his past games.


-

Anyway, I too need to step away (Mom wants to chat) but will be back soon, well before EoD

storn42 11-13-2016 10:40 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493321)
2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean

i honestly love how people are taking that quote without understanding it. literally i saw tokzic vote me on a gut read, said the equivalent to "lol ur shit" with some added flare. my "agression" to tokzic has pretty much been D0 where i saw tokzic post some shit and laugh, followed by me reading into his posting as a whole. N1 i saw the idea that he could be scum, and knowing that i was going to be gone for most of D1, posted a my thoughts on him. and you know what, its hard for my thoughts to change on a guy when both him and i haven't been posting

XelNya 11-13-2016 10:41 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Sigh really

mellon

Better get somethin' done.

inDheart 11-13-2016 10:44 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4493344)
i honestly love how people are taking that quote without understanding it. literally i saw tokzic vote me on a gut read, said the equivalent to "lol ur shit" with some added flare. my "agression" to tokzic has pretty much been D0 where i saw tokzic post some shit and laugh, followed by me reading into his posting as a whole. N1 i saw the idea that he could be scum, and knowing that i was going to be gone for most of D1, posted a my thoughts on him. and you know what, its hard for my thoughts to change on a guy when both him and i haven't been posting

ok, so i take it you're fine with staying on him if he doesn't turn up to respond to you?

long dinner, hmm

storn42 11-13-2016 10:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493346)
ok, so i take it you're fine with staying on him if he doesn't turn up to respond to you?

long dinner, hmm

pretty much yes. Unless he or someone else changes my mind on who i want to lynch the vote is staying

MixMasterLar 11-13-2016 10:58 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
That was much quicker then I thought it'll be


Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4493345)
Sigh really

mellon

Better get somethin' done.

Oh hey

How's your reads list right now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4493349)
pretty much yes. Unless he or someone else changes my mind on who i want to lynch the vote is staying

I can't hate you voting for Tokzic but chances are he's probably forgot he even has a vote on you. I think he's likely to do kind of shit that as both town and wolf.

Meanwhile I have Andy and Haku over here as pretty damn obvious scumlords, and Zenith/Mellon is looking really bad atm.

Oh, you have a current reads list? Or is Tokzic the only one you have strong feelings for?

inDheart 11-13-2016 11:06 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4493349)
pretty much yes. Unless he or someone else changes my mind on who i want to lynch the vote is staying

well like i said i just don't know who else is in your field of sight right now. it can be healthy to be ambivalent but you seem lacking on alternatives that you've told us about iirc

mellonxcollie 11-13-2016 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
hello everybody ~

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493354)
hello everybody ~

Hiii.
You're heavily scumread across the board. Thoughts?

mellonxcollie 11-13-2016 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493355)
Hiii.
You're heavily scumread across the board. Thoughts?

that kind of sucks about being a replacement but what can you do?

I'm going to try my best in this game ^^

ShadoWolfe 11-13-2016 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Oh, I have a confession to make. I was walking around when I tripped on a rock and banged my head and got a concussion and started hallucinating more trippily than on any hallucinogen and slowly realized that I had the answers to everything in the universe and most of it is fading still like still fading slowly away back into the nothingness that is the knowledge I possess currently which is infinitesimally little compared to the infinite wisdom I had attained at the height of banging my head upon the rock and tripping balls but the point of all this is that I must relate some of this wisdom upon you before I wake up and regain full consciousness and lose all of the infinite knowledge I currently possess.

VTs can have items, and those items are not a part of their role (and will therefore not be revealed upon roleflip.)

Tokzic 11-13-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm very behind on producing content, so I'm just going to rapid-fire a bunch of concise information about a variety of topics for your reading pleasure.

The Daykill/Pazzaz

So I want to start with this because it's the most tangible thing in the game right now. Pazzaz claimed bus driver and that AA was clear for him because of his bus last night, and immediately after that, AA gets an arrow in the head in broad daylight.

My initial impression is that this must clear Pazzaz, since he claimed he disrupted the only kill made last night (which you would assume is the wolfkill?) and announced AA's alignment properly as a result.

But thinking about it more, it's strange how precisely the series of events unfolded, and how quickly. Immediately after the Pazzaz call on AA based on the nightkill, his alignment call is justified by daykill on AA.

AA was already towntelling very well, and was in a lot of town circles on D1, so it's not like he needed this support or this claim to look good. So this Pazzaz coming forward as a power role just for a green clear on someone who was already looking good just seems like a poor play, and a little questionable. And just the way he responded to the daykill... it feels a little over the top.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pazzaz (Post 4493010)
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies. :(

OH NO! MY CALL HAD BEEN JUSTIFIED! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!!???

The role he's claiming is not inherently pro-town - that not posting during D1 thing struck me as an odd thing for a town PR to have, so even if he's telling the truth about being a bus driver, it doesn't mean that he's on our side.

So I guess what I'm saying is I don't want to lynch Pazzaz now, but I'm feeling some suspicion and I'm gonna be spending a lot more of my attention on him.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution