Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

Hakulyte 05-7-2018 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

ffa starting to sound a bit more town, but I'll have to revisit his progression because that felt artificial, but it could be done like that on purpose to throw me off.

Hakulyte 05-7-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoshi (Post 4618919)
oh ok well i see the word 'night' is capitalised in op next for 'wolf NIGHT chat'

so i presume wolves dont have day chat. but odd that's something you picked up on and especially as were able to refer to the op about it

Bumping this to point out that pre game chat and day chat are 2 different things.

pre game chat is a chat before the game starts.
day chat is being able to chat during the day.

XelNya 05-7-2018 10:13 PM

Sigh

Gun92 05-7-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618764)
Hot, now I don’t have to worry about killing Gun this whole game!

Thanks mate! I'd hate to think my first game back I'd have to deal with all the repressed memories that I managed to bury and completely forget about until right this very moment when you spoke of it again.

That was a rather exhaustive read of a lot of banter. I'm just glad I'm aware the game started finally. Was concerned I'd be stuck in limbo forever. So yeah, I am here and I read...what ever the fuck I read.

Curry and Rice 05-7-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618938)
you do you.

Question: Are you suspicious of FFA? Because, personally, I'd think that if you were, instead of saying "You're wrong" to his post about you being human, you'd so something like "You're being dumb" or "I don't like how he's trying to get me to let my guard down on him by calling me human" or something to that effect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618940)
Curry is giving me his town vibes, I'll be able to tell pretty easily if they shift to wolfy vibes

honestly stop

it's not funny any more

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618947)
Are you imploding

hakulyte

I'm assuming this is a serious vote, because you (hopefully) know I'm voting for him too. In that case, I'm not quite sure what to think about this. Are you seriously pushing a lynch on Haku or more trying to pressure him to give answers on a specific viewpoint of yours toward him (which would explain why you removed your vote so quickly)?

Hakulyte 05-7-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618962)
Question: Are you suspicious of FFA? Because, personally, I'd think that if you were, instead of saying "You're wrong" to his post about you being human, you'd so something like "You're being dumb" or "I don't like how he's trying to get me to let my guard down on him by calling me human" or something to that effect.

Just getting tilted over seeing the same "Hakulyte is town" stuff in the most recent games because it keeps happening.

DarkManticoreX2 05-7-2018 10:43 PM

Heros is better for me because it’s my first MOBA. Also I play or have played all the blizzard games, so I know all the characters stories.

It’s fun!

Also cel kinda ducking out since he was pinged earlier as scummy. Where you at bro? You’re clear bottom of my shallow wolf pool

DarkManticoreX2 05-7-2018 10:44 PM

Hakulyte is wolf

Hakulyte is SK

Hakulyte is my old rival

DarkManticoreX2 05-7-2018 10:45 PM

Get untilted

Hakulyte 05-7-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618873)
Aha

I knew it

You honestly get triggered by being town read when you're town

Lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618933)
Originally I town read you for the reactions

The reactions were general frustration toward being town read

However given your slip and the fact that you've faked frustration before (even in our wolf game together) I'm getting suspicious of you

You say you're in a wolf mindset from being fresh off 4 wolf games but you could also be in a wolf mindset for being a wolf??

Game progression doesn't pass the test.

I don't buy that 180.

DarkManticoreX2 05-7-2018 10:48 PM

If wolves have daychat and cel is a wolf I wanna investigate roundbox flash flash and haku. Also mayyybe Curry.

Super convenient cel showing back up timing

flashflash account 05-7-2018 10:49 PM

Tried to sleep but my brother did laundry in the slowest and most obnoxious way possible and now am surfing for a few minutes

My thoughts on haku are currently a combination of town reading him from meta and genuine frustration but wolf reading him for a slip that I still consider highly suspect as well as some amount of flailing afterwards. He managed to calm down quickly which I'd imagine is due to getting better as a wolf

Overall I think the actions Trump the meta and I'm still leery of him. I think a vote on him is justified but I'm still mulling over the possibility of town haku here before jumping back on

DarkManticoreX2 05-7-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618970)
If wolves have daychat and cel is a wolf I wanna investigate roundbox flash flash and haku. Also mayyybe Curry.

OOTC off except for wolf nightchat

Please ignore

flashflash account 05-7-2018 10:52 PM

Ninjad regarding frustration with haku

I think it's legit but there's precedence of you being able to pass off frustration as wolf

Another example would be survivor twg

The overall result is meta read being weaker than normal if that makes sense

Hakulyte 05-7-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618966)
Hakulyte is SK

I wish.

flashflash account 05-7-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618957)
ffa starting to sound a bit more town, but I'll have to revisit his progression because that felt artificial, but it could be done like that on purpose to throw me off.

If you were human why would you be worried about being thrown off? To me this reads like "ffa is trying to sound artificial to bait a specific reaction out of me"

flashflash account 05-7-2018 10:59 PM

I feel like I'm on the same wavelength as Manti atm which is probably a good thing

What do you think manti

flashflash account 05-7-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4618970)

Serious question, what connection do you see between wolf celery and these four players