Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Aarrghh Answers Everything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=141599)

aarrghh 04-12-2015 06:26 AM

Aarrghh Answers Everything

Aarrghh Answers Everything

Trogdor!!!! 04-12-2015 07:11 AM

Re: Aarrghh Answers Everything

Why do you pick on me so much

mrpreggers 04-12-2015 07:52 PM

what's up aarrghh

Evascythe 04-12-2015 08:12 PM

who are you

Kawaiimachine 04-13-2015 12:08 AM

Have you considered not quitting?

Zapmeister 04-13-2015 06:49 PM

You're playing poker with a tiger, a kangaroo, a polar bear, an octopus, and a swan. You're holding Qd 10s and the flop is 9h Jc 3c. The tiger is looking very confident and alert, aggressively taps its paw on the table to check, and stares at you. The kangaroo folded preflop. The polar bear looks really laid-back and casual and also checks. The octopus is obsessively trying to decide which 2 of its arms to use to hold its cards, and is constantly switching its cards among its arms, and eventually bets 80% of the pot. The swan immediately folds. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How much does it hurt to get strangled?

What should I do with my bitcoins? (a) go long on 10x leverage (b) buy some more (c) hold (d) sell (e) short-sell (f) short on 10x leverage

How easy was it for you to unlock OMGWTFT0K3N, given that I know you read my advice about how to unlock it beforehand?

aarrghh 04-14-2015 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! (Post 4303611)
Why do you pick on me so much

aarrghh

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpreggers (Post 4303726)
what's up aarrghh

aarrghh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evascythe (Post 4303729)
who are you

aarrghh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawaiimachine (Post 4303809)
Have you considered not quitting?

Quitting Vocamania

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapmeister (Post 4303968)
You're playing poker with a tiger, a kangaroo, a polar bear, an octopus, and a swan. You're holding Qd 10s and the flop is 9h Jc 3c. The tiger is looking very confident and alert, aggressively taps its paw on the table to check, and stares at you. The kangaroo folded preflop. The polar bear looks really laid-back and casual and also checks. The octopus is obsessively trying to decide which 2 of its arms to use to hold its cards, and is constantly switching its cards among its arms, and eventually bets 80% of the pot. The swan immediately folds. Do you fold, call, raise, or run screaming?

How much does it hurt to get strangled?

What should I do with my bitcoins? (a) go long on 10x leverage (b) buy some more (c) hold (d) sell (e) short-sell (f) short on 10x leverage

How easy was it for you to unlock OMGWTFT0K3N, given that I know you read my advice about how to unlock it beforehand?

run screaming aarrghh

it hurts like aarrghh

hold

I found it easier than AAAing Excite Bike