Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408832)
Yeah, this post.

Like what the heck is even this post.

This post reeks so bad, so so VERY bad.

If I had to take a crack at a wolf, it's dis guy.

Thank you

rzr 02-19-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408820)
I'm VT so it's genuine please don't let your memory recall the fake gutread on Reuben I made last game, that's letting an indirect bias poison the well. It's a quick skimming read but I mean it and have vaguely justified my thought process


Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408827)
Contrasts his thought process and emotional presence in Freezewars heavily.
.

bruh come one. If I saw anything I had a comment on I would make a comment.

Not that there isn't material to work with going on right now, just that I don't have any input on what's being said. Want some? I'm not getting bad vibes from Xel, even when he was coming at me. Xel, imo, is one of those people who's hard to read due to being more consistent with his tone from game to game, and I sure as hell don't have any lean on him

but I really thought you'd enjoy my porn story dawg

XelNya 02-19-2016 09:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408803)
xelnya wolf


DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408831)
I say it because I geniunely believe if.

I would lynch him now. I would not waver as a vanilla town, where my only power is my vote, from placing it on the person who seems the most wolfy to me. That seems like a salient best practice. He seems wolfy, day 1s are usually the most random, go with what you feel confident ab


DBP what the fuck are you even trying to say? God it's fucking oafish nonsense this way of thinking should not be foreign to you

no usually I would listen to what you have to say despite it being based in gut but I'm going to challenge you if I think you're wrong or intentionally leading us astray

"because I genuinely believe it"
pretend (or not) that I'm fucking dumb and require an explanation, SURELY you can put it into words why you think you're on the chopping block, literally NOBODY is seriously considering you at the moment

regarding Xel-

I was putting it softly that I'm not going to buy your reason because I don't see Xel as acting, so if you want to convince me you are going to need to actually cite something and then use to to construct this mindset you are seeing him coming from

rzr 02-19-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408833)
I believe he is the most wolfy based on my internal model of how I think people being honest should behave and how his behavior does not match that, and I stated that.. Holy shit what the fuck is going on in that fucking brain of yours

this reminds me of how Zenith is as scum. Salty you rolled it again?

rzr 02-19-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408839)
this reminds me of how Zenith is as scum. Salty you rolled it again?

go easy on me >..>

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
you're a good player but there is no way I can allow a lynch based on "I don't see this coming from X perspective, but rather from Y perspective"

especially on a town read of mine

I'm willing to change my mind but with you've put forth I'm not convinced

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
and yes I understand that you don't have a lot of time to post and that making judgments like you are is the easiest and fastest way to convey your reads, but if you want to make a lynch from literally the ground up we need more

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408833)
I believe he is the most wolfy based on my internal model of how I think people being honest should behave and how his behavior does not match that, and I stated that.. Holy shit what the fuck is going on in that fucking brain of yours

I missed this post, hold on

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408838)
no usually I would listen to what you have to say despite it being based in gut but I'm going to challenge you if I think you're wrong or intentionally leading us astray

"because I genuinely believe it"
pretend (or not) that I'm fucking dumb and require an explanation, SURELY you can put it into words why you think you're on the chopping block, literally NOBODY is seriously considering you at the moment

regarding Xel-

I was putting it softly that I'm not going to buy your reason because I don't see Xel as acting, so if you want to convince me you are going to need to actually cite something and then use to to construct this mindset you are seeing him coming from

This doesn't match the previous line of questioning you began with. What was stupid about your start was not questioning it explicitly but wavering on whether or not I should act on my belief, you've changed the goalposts and it's either retarded bullshit or completely disingenuous

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408845)
This doesn't match the previous line of questioning you began with. What was stupid about your start was not questioning it explicitly but wavering on whether or not I should act on my belief, you've changed the goalposts and it's either retarded bullshit or completely disingenuous

The "wouldn't you rather see how his behavior develops" and "I don't think you are correct" are coming from the same place

call it retarded bullshit if you want but that's what it is

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
dbp

Anyways I am truly leaving now, it's time to talk to grill and try to impress her

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
yeah insult me if you want, I'm not going to let you take control of a lynch like you always do on premises that we can't even validate ourselves

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 09:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408846)
The "wouldn't you rather see how his behavior develops" and "I don't think you are correct" are coming from the same place

call it retarded bullshit if you want but that's what it is

This is semantic reappropriation, which means you feel a sense of insecurity about your line of thinking when you originally started. Goodbye. Talk more tomorrow.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408847)
dbp

Anyways I am truly leaving now, it's time to talk to grill and try to impress her

oh nice man

well, good luck, and I mean that in good spirit

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408849)
This is semantic reappropriation, which means you feel a sense of insecurity about your line of thinking when you originally started. Goodbye. Talk more tomorrow.

this is you being wrong

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:39 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
comeback of the century 2016

Charu 02-19-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
V has such a way with words

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:40 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
alright I'm going to do your homework for you and then see where we are after viewing xel's post through your lens

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:41 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408853)
V has such a way with words

it's pissing me off

rzr 02-19-2016 09:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
d1 in a gif

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408621)
Further note: not a hard lean but it helps make me optimistic we got town dbp for once

which means this game is easy

this doesn't look good, but I feel like this is something he would say in other games considering our past interactions

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408417)
Sorry but I'm lock clear so long as I participate with some deviation of a shred of care within my posts.

I don't see him verbally expressing this level of self-awareness if he was anti-town


Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408698)
Like let me just side note that like

I'm not professing what I am saying is 100% absolutely correct and that it's practically law.

I'm just saying that letting newer people get away with stuff for being new is stupid and I wish people didn't do it.

this is a neutral statement accompanied with a generalizing statement, and it is his last contentful post

that's about all I can find that's sketchy, but I'm not seeing this mindset that you are claiming he's exhibiting. I hope you understand that we can't in good faith kill xelnya just because you said so

Charu 02-19-2016 09:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
backpack is locked clear by the way.

Thank you V.

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 09:52 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu what stinks about that post? I thought that that's what happened, and it turns out it was, and many other people said in other ways that that's what they thought happened. Help didn't like the flac he was getting for pressure voting, and he unvoted before he got what he wanted to save himself from looking scummy. He was worried about not looking town instead of sticking to it in an attempt to solve the game. I pulled the same thing in a game last year and that sparked the lynch train onto me.

On another note, I don't like how v is effectively scaring everyone into a xel lynch.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 09:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I mean look I absolutely invite you to call me out if I'm playing like shit, but doing that is not going to coerce me into going along with your reads

I can't say I know where this places V in terms of scumminess, but in either world a strong allegation is going to need something tangible

Charu 02-19-2016 09:57 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408859)
Charu what stinks about that post? I thought that that's what happened, and it turns out it was, and many other people said in other ways that that's what they thought happened. Help didn't like the flac he was getting for pressure voting, and he unvoted before he got what he wanted to save himself from looking scummy. He was worried about not looking town instead of sticking to it in an attempt to solve the game. I pulled the same thing in a game last year and that sparked the lynch train onto me.

On another note, I don't like how v is effectively scaring everyone into a xel lynch.

Mentioning PR's is 100% always bad, cardflips or not.

You never do that.

Never

Charu 02-19-2016 09:58 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And you didn't even bring it up as you defended it either.

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 09:59 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
OH YOU MISUNDERSTOOD LOL

I meant public relations xD

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
V in all honesty, I don't want to keep you up, I just eventually want some attempt at substantiation later on in the phase

Charu 02-19-2016 10:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
How convenient.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:02 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408865)
How convenient.

I believe him actually

that's a kinda lol mistake, but I believe him

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 10:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Oh shit I just realized my phone autocorrected to more instead of move. Wow that's real shitty, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding lmao

botchi246 02-19-2016 10:07 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Im not being scared into a xel lynch. Although i do believe one of them is scum now. Need more time and posts to work with though so i can solidify a read

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:09 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4408868)
Im not being scared into a xel lynch. Although i do believe one of them is scum now. Need more time and posts to work with though so i can solidify a read

I don't want people perpetuating the idea that Vendetta was trying to scare us into a lynch, since that train of thought is equally dangerous and easy to manipulate

DFR and botchi both said it

botchi246 02-19-2016 10:13 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I was just saying that in response to dfr

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4408868)
Im not being scared into a xel lynch. Although i do believe one of them is scum now. Need more time and posts to work with though so i can solidify a read

oh, I think I misunderstood

sorry

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:14 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by botchi246 (Post 4408871)
I was just saying that in response to dfr

yeah thought you were going for "I will not let myself be scared by Vendetta"

I gotchu

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:20 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
i hope i get to the time travel in this porno game soon

danceflashrevo 02-19-2016 10:22 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408869)
I don't want people perpetuating the idea that Vendetta was trying to scare us into a lynch, since that train of thought is equally dangerous and easy to manipulate

DFR and botchi both said it

So do you town read v? The way I interpreted the interaction with you and him was him going "ad hominems until you agree with me" which is kinda red to me. But you don't seem too concerned, is this standard v play? I don't remember how he plays.

rzr 02-19-2016 10:26 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408877)
So do you town read v? The way I interpreted the interaction with you and him was him going "ad hominems until you agree with me" which is kinda red to me. But you don't seem too concerned, is this standard v play? I don't remember how he plays.

just gonna add my 2 cents here

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408839)
this reminds me of how Zenith is as scum.


DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4408877)
So do you town read v? The way I interpreted the interaction with you and him was him going "ad hominems until you agree with me" which is kinda red to me. But you don't seem too concerned, is this standard v play? I don't remember how he plays.

I'm torn, but aside from that I'm not comfortable with people getting attached to "he's bullying us" as a means to lynch atm

regarding his actual alignment, I don't think he'd be so openly aggressive as a wolf unless he was aiming for total domination of the phase, which I don't see as happening, and he's totally within his right to call me on bad questioning

popping in and saying "X is scum, lynch him" is something I see a lot from him, so on that point, I don't see anything particularly off ---- it's just this time I'm demanding more than that

I do have a mental image of him pleading for town to trust him, which hasn't happened yet, saying like "please if there are any questions you have for me, I want you to understand where I'm coming from, I want to work together with you to understand your mindset" etc. which I haven't seen yet, but he's done this as both town and wolf iirc, so the jury's out on this point

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:30 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408881)
which I haven't seen yet, but he's done this as both town and wolf iirc, so the jury's out on this point

I actually need to revisit this point and check the games where I remember him doing this

Vendetta21 02-19-2016 10:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408864)
V in all honesty, I don't want to keep you up, I just eventually want some attempt at substantiation later on in the phase

I will continue to give exactly what I promised in pregame. I'm honest about my feelings and shooting from the hip. You will always find my thoroughness lacking since I'm giving 20ish minutes at a time and nothing more.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
V whenever you read this, this question is going to sound stupid, but there's just one thing I want to check

how confident are you in your claim on Xel?

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:33 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4408884)
I will continue to give exactly what I promised in pregame. I'm honest about my feelings and shooting from the hip. You will always find my thoroughness lacking since I'm giving 20ish minutes at a time and nothing more.

I believe this

but from my perspective, it's not easy to blindly believe where you're coming from with reads, when I share an opposite opinion with you

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well, not so much that I can't understand your narrative, but my current narrative is winning out in my own mind

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
narrative about Xel*

rzr 02-19-2016 10:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
now this is the backpack I think is town

rzr 02-19-2016 10:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408891)
now this is the backpack I think is town

that made absolutely no fucking sense

I meant to type now this is the backpack we all know as town, very inquisitive, but even in a heated discussion he's investigative without being aggressive

at least what I've seen the last few games when he was scum he'd be very aggressive, tho circumstances are a bit different I imagine

XelNya 02-19-2016 10:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408857)
this doesn't look good, but I feel like this is something he would say in other games considering our past interactions

I dunno why this comment would be taken badly

like I understand one COULD interpret it as me like attempting to like play nice or w/e pocket / w/e the term would be here but ehhhhhhhhhh.

The post chain here is not completely me messing around

I really would probably have argued to / just kill(ed) one of them

But that's speculation on my side so w/e post doesn't really read well without that last tid bit.

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:43 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408893)
I dunno why this comment would be taken badly

like I understand one COULD interpret it as me like attempting to like play nice or w/e pocket / w/e the term would be here but ehhhhhhhhhh.

The post chain here is not completely me messing around

I really would probably have argued to / just kill(ed) one of them

But that's speculation on my side so w/e post doesn't really read well without that last tid bit.

this is pretty much how I could see it being read

XelNya 02-19-2016 10:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408892)
that made absolutely no fucking sense

I meant to type now this is the backpack we all know as town, very inquisitive, but even in a heated discussion he's investigative without being aggressive

at least what I've seen the last few games when he was scum he'd be very aggressive, tho circumstances are a bit different I imagine

Hate to burst your bubble but

you can't just think he's town

we have an SK and the best way to play SK is to play town

because you really have nothing to lose in doing that and if I recall he's done it before.

/correct me if I am wrong on that

just uhg paranoia hat a little

just a little tho

rzr 02-19-2016 10:49 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm not saying he's lock clear or anything, just that I him in my town pile for now. I considered the SK thing too, and you definitely could be right, and we've actually seen DBP's SK game recently, so it's not far fetched. Just sharing my thoughts on his interactions so far

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:50 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4408895)
Hate to burst your bubble but

you can't just think he's town

we have an SK and the best way to play SK is to play town

because you really have nothing to lose in doing that and if I recall he's done it before.

/correct me if I am wrong on that

just uhg paranoia hat a little

just a little tho

both times I've rolled SK I've used that tactic because I can still scumhunt while still technically being antitown

first time I almost won, second time I won

so yeah, this is right

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:51 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm not terribly concerned about the SK at the moment, I think it will be more obvious as time goes on

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
but yes you can't totally lock clear anyone, but you can remove them from a mafia pile, which imo is going to be the most fruitful course of action this phase

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:53 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
lynching mafia*

rzr 02-19-2016 10:54 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well one thing we can say is whoever is SK killed roundbox, and there's been some opinions tossed around about that indicating an SK who would be intimidated by round, i.e not a newer player, and vice versa with tokzic's kill.

I agree tho, that's what I was trying to say just now to Xel about wanting to note your town meta as I saw it, I didn't put much thought into you being the SK because I think it will become more clear after people talk more and tomorrow happens

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 10:55 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
well, that's not totally true, but our mindset should be focused on finding relationships between players, and not on a singular antitown

rzr 02-19-2016 10:56 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
^ precisely

Is dfr usually a quite-ish player? I was hoping to catch more of his input

DaBackpack 02-19-2016 11:01 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I don't know, haven't played with him a whole lot

anyway, that's all I have to say about V at the moment

XelNya 02-19-2016 11:11 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408904)
^ precisely

Is dfr usually a quite-ish player? I was hoping to catch more of his input

Kinda. Speaks when it's pretty important I feel from what I recall.

It's been a while since I played a full game though so, we'll see. :D

rzr 02-20-2016 12:03 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Where's red? Figured hed have something to say

Hi haku

Vendetta21 02-20-2016 12:08 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4408886)
I believe this

but from my perspective, it's not easy to blindly believe where you're coming from with reads, when I share an opposite opinion with you

You don't need to believe me you just need to know why I'm thinking what I'm thinking, it had to do with tone on page 30 I have 80 posts per page

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 12:26 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408916)
Where's red? Figured hed have something to say

Hi haku

Hi rzr, just got back from work. Reading page 20+ I'll post more after I catch up.

rzr 02-20-2016 12:34 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I wish I wasn't on my phone ): hi everybody!

XelNya 02-20-2016 01:44 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4408921)
I wish I wasn't on my phone ): hi everybody!

then don't be :D

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 02:00 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
So, I declare the Tea Party Round Table open. Anyone wants to openly accuse someone of something?

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 02:10 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Okay, I got it, going to sleep then. #adjourned

XelNya 02-20-2016 02:26 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ehhhhhhhhh

Charu 02-20-2016 08:24 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4408929)
So, I declare the Tea Party Round Table open. Anyone wants to openly accuse someone of something?

...YOU...

botchi246 02-20-2016 08:38 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Charu, i think you are just doing that, to do it. No reason. Lame

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 09:02 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4408943)
...YOU...

Sure, but why? You don't need absolute proof/evidence or any of that garbage, but at least point one thing worth talking about.

Charu 02-20-2016 09:05 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Talk about the exchange between backpack and V.

Go

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 09:23 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I'm obviously siding with Vendetta because he's clearly trying to solve the game and feel as authentic as it can get.

As for DBP, It's like he don't truly cares about figuring the truth of things (or at least getting as close as we can to the truth of something). He keeps doing small things that makes the conversation redirect into a more convenient direction for himself. I'm just not sure how to approach a deeper meta with him because his intents might be more simple than what I may try to get at. I'd rather talk directly to DBP to try to figure things out.

He does care enough to give a decent argument tho, so, that gives him a few Town points.

So, it's pmuch V is Town and DBP is kinda Null.

I have to keep in mind that this could be two towns talking to each others. You know, Charu could be wolf and is currently trying right now to make me pick a side to make the other die. Better be careful wolf buddy~

If there's quotes or stuff you want me to talk about, can you dig them? My time is limited + must take shower + work 12h #fml.

Honestly, if you could all throw me questions about whatever you want, that would be perfect for me.

brb

Charu 02-20-2016 09:25 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Am I true wolf or just a wolf?

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 09:27 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
ps: Charu I'm only accusing you because you keep doing short posts with me that gives zero information about you while making me throw information at you for free.

I think it's unfair and that you should feel bad even if you're Town~

You're bored Town Charu who wants to see Haku post something right now.

You did a good job at avoiding any weird flags. Maybe too much of a good job? Better develop paranoia.

Charu 02-20-2016 09:29 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
But that didn't answer the burning question!!!

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 09:31 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
tl;dr Charu learn to give as much as you take because in this game you can't troll as much because there's no mechanics like cardflips to make everyone go like "oooo Charu was right, he's cool once again."

In this game, you're good or you're bad and no one will know the real truth until post game.

You are now Null Charu. You're still a wolf, but not a true one yet.

Hakulyte 02-20-2016 09:32 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
brb shower 30min or so.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution