Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Prepare to have your jimmies rustled. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=124460)

FontSize72LOL 06-20-2012 02:08 AM

Prepare to have your jimmies rustled.

I figured i'd post this on here. Not many things on the internet can legitimately piss me off, this managed to do that and more. What is wrong with these kids?

DayMan951 06-20-2012 02:13 AM

Re: Prepare to have your jimmies rustled.

you see, kids listen to the rap music, which gives them the brain damage.

Emo_Saur_ 06-20-2012 02:13 AM

I hope these kids get into a wreck on that bus, and they all die and I hope they video tape her pissing on the bodies.

Riotpolice 06-20-2012 02:13 AM

I didn't watch the whole video because I couldn't. I actually have no room for words. All those little ****ers can ****ing die, with the respect they show all the things around them. Which of course, would be nothing.

Edit: And, my jimmies have been rustled. Hard

MikeShinoda12345 06-20-2012 02:15 AM

my gosh.

supermousie 06-20-2012 02:18 AM

Saw thread title.
Saw video title.
Saw YouTube thumbnail.
Didn't even click play.

jimmiesalreadyrustled.jpg

reptile3141 06-20-2012 02:19 AM

This really rustled my jimmies. >=[

psychoangel691 06-20-2012 02:24 AM

Parents suck these days.

FontSize72LOL 06-20-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 3711716)
one video of bad apples =/= an entire generation

I know its not the entire generation, but lets be honest.. This kind of shit wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. There are a few things in this world you just don't do. This old lady has lived a long life, she shouldn't have to spend her golden years sitting on a bus full of ingrate children who have no respect for anything around them. I hope that this video gets the exposure it needs for these kids to understand that behavior is not, and should not be tolerated, ever.

Riotpolice 06-20-2012 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontsize72lol (Post 3711718)
i know its not the entire generation, but lets be honest.. This kind of shit wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. There are a few things in this world you just don't do. This old lady has lived a long life, she shouldn't have to spend her golden years sitting on a bus full of ingrate children who have no respect for anything around them. I hope that this video gets the exposure it needs for these kids to understand that behavior is not, and should not be tolerated, ever.

+10394720504

dore 06-20-2012 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FontSize72LOL (Post 3711718)
I know its not the entire generation, but lets be honest.. This kind of shit wouldn't have happened 10 years ago. There are a few things in this world you just don't do. This old lady has lived a long life, she shouldn't have to spend her golden years sitting on a bus full of ingrate children who have no respect for anything around them. I hope that this video gets the exposure it needs for these kids to understand that behavior is not, and should not be tolerated, ever.

Not that I disagree with your point about respecting the lady, because that's true and I have always tried to comport myself that way. However, shit like that did happen 10 years ago. Let's be real. Kids can be dicks. They usually know better eventually. Adverbs.

DayMan951 06-20-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dore (Post 3711720)
Not that I disagree with your point about respecting the lady, because that's true and I have always tried to comport myself that way. However, shit like that did happen 10 years ago. Let's be real. Kids can be dicks. They usually know better eventually. Adverbs.

agree 100%. shit like this did happen 10 years ago. kids just didn't have youtube/facebook to broadcast these things back then like they do now. so it was never brought to anyone's attention

justin_ator 06-20-2012 02:38 AM

Still disgusting

The_Toymaker 06-20-2012 02:41 AM

watch out theyre making fun of an old person theyre so fuccen hard i wouldnt want to walk by them on the street oh sheeeeeeet

Evnoir 06-20-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DayMan951 (Post 3711721)
agree 100%. shit like this did happen 10 years ago. kids just didn't have youtube/facebook to broadcast these things back then like they do now

Keeping that in mind, are there more or less of these misbehavers now compared to 10 years ago?
Worse than previous generations?
Who's to blame for these kid's attitude: the media, the parents, the surroundings, the peers themselves?
What other factors could've made them be the way they are?
I've never understood why people like those exist in the first place - I'm just too unexposed to a bully-filled society lol
This video has thoroughly rustled my jimmies, but has also piqued my curiosity...

FontSize72LOL 06-20-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 3711725)
But it did happen ten years ago, and I'm positive that even worse stuff has been going on since antiquity.

Not to say that what they did wasn't bad or anything though, since it was. >__>

Yeah, i can see everyone's point on that. I'm sorry if I'm a bit heated right now, this video has kicked a sensitive spot with me, and my jimmies are extremely rustled right now.

While i wont go as far as saying i wish bad things on these kids, i hope that some justice is served for these kids, and possibly their parents for allowing their kids to be this way. Some of the things these kids said in this video have beyond crossed the line and is potentially a legal issue.

nois-or-e 06-20-2012 03:11 AM

Didn't watch the whole vid due to slow net + disappoint.

This is cruel, but I've seen worse shit from teenagers/kids 10 years ago. Kids in a group situation can be rotten little ****s.

AlexDest 06-20-2012 03:46 AM

Seriously?

I've been loved enough by my parents for them to not discipline me once. But, I have quite enough empathy to know that these little kids are ungrateful pricks and need to be taken down a few notches.