Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150862)

roundbox 04-15-2019 05:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

we have 4 hours to eod
I already said I was gonna be here, a vote isn't going to pressure me into being more here

Funnygurl555 04-15-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4671319)

Yeah, got an appointment tomorrow at 2. It's just really draining both mentally and physically.

:(

Funnygurl555 04-15-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671326)
we have 4 hours to eod
I already said I was gonna be here, a vote isn't going to pressure me into being more here

i wasn't really pressure voting you this is just where i'm at in the game rn

Funnygurl555 04-15-2019 05:11 PM

raeko what's your take on rb

roundbox 04-15-2019 05:13 PM

this game is not as free as people are reporting it to be, unfortunately

looking at anyone who's not FFA or the sun fan atm

roundbox 04-15-2019 05:21 PM

sunfan is too far away to consider. his gun claiming plan might have rubbed me the wrong way at the start of the game, but I don't think he sets up that scenario to bus star. I don't think he has the heart to do that to her or even himself

in the tinfoil world where ffa and star are partners, star does die over ffa here but FFA never names her as his target in his first post

mellon_collie 04-15-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4671319)
Okay, so who did you want shot? Why? If you're town, help us.

This looks pretty interesting from the only player in the game with a lower post count than me

It seems like he just took sunfan's point, which was expressed in a much more emotional and real seeming manner, and seemed like a natural reaction from sunfan.

T-Force didn't express any emotion about being upset about the shot or about my lack of contribution until sunfan said it and it seems like something just really easy to latch onto when you don't want to look for more content

roundbox 04-15-2019 06:30 PM

tried doing an ISO, but I think the thread is too short for my style

quick defense:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671317)
rb's reaction to the cc looks natural, and raeko has a town lean on him rn, so i originally gave him a town lean too. however, ind brought up a good point that rb hasn't discussed mechanics at the start of the game (or at all), and like me he was against ffa's original plan to shoot star or ind.

I was against ffa's original plan because it seemed to come out of thin air
re: indheart's read on me - I explained my hesitance and my suspicion of the sun fan and his plan around the middle of the day. see this post for more on that. I was still deciding at this point if his plan was the one best for town (I'm afraid of that game I referenced happening again, lmao), so I refrained from commenting on any setup details

trust me, if you think I'm afraid of speaking out against setup details, just look back to ITAs and the hill I died on for them

------------------------------------

as for my reads on people, I think I'd put my list at tforce -> fg/raeko at the moment.

One thing that stands out to me with T-Force is his activity. No, not his INACTIVITY, but his activity during critical points in the game.

T-Force's unvote is timed VERY closely with star's claim. Check out this progression:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4671043)
The hesitation is odd.. it kind of reminds me of storn trying to false-claim in one of his first wolf games.

7:17
At this point, other people were calling out star for not responding. This blends in with that, and also adds "reminds me of storn trying to false-claim". What was star on the precipice of doing? EXACTLY THAT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4671045)
I am trying not to be a pillar of salt, but this has been really frustrating. I am the Cop, and I wanted to do better this time, but it seems like every time I get a special role I either make a bad choice or people want to hang me.

7:20
Here's the claim

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4671050)
unvote

7:21
aaaaaaaaaaaand screeching on the heels is T-Force here.

Whoa! What a blaze! What does he have to contribute? Hold up for 28 minutes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4671152)
Danganronpa 3's a hell of a game, lemme tell ya.

That said, my vote will immediately go back on there once we've all agreed that the time to lynch has come. I will respect the no-instaing while we still have time.

7:49
very delayed (doesn't mention the CC)
He's too busy playing Danganronpa 3 to refresh
BUT WAIT, HE WASN'T TOO BUSY TO REFRESH WHEN STAR WAS ABOUT TO CLAIM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4671194)
The bold part there made me think she was hard-claiming to be VT to attempt to get FFA to look elsewhere.

Then, her immediate latch onto funnygurl's meme post and trying to make reasoning from that felt off. That, and low content posts compared to her usual games, so I felt comfortable in voting her.

Obviously the claim made me unvote her, but by the time I refreshed, InD had counter-claimed.

Anyway, gonna try to finish off this Psyche Taxi so I can figure out who the blackened of Chapter 4 is.

as for explaining his original vote on her, I don't take too much stake in star's vote on you through fg's command as something inherently wolfy. I don't think star was sheeping fg and dropping a vote on you here. You explain the CC thing right after, but then what do you know, DANGANRONPA AGAIN

I know the section of the game T-Force is on, and it was hard to look away. I know this sentence and the former are not good evidence and all and should not be considered, but c'mon, it's an enthralling game. I think the timing of his posts are worth noting.

-------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4671127)
anyone else think it was weird that t-force swooped thru to unvote like immediately but hasn't been back since

also I didn't see this until I was pruning through T-Force's posts. Go figure you called it before me :cry:

roundbox 04-15-2019 06:30 PM

that took way too long

roundbox 04-15-2019 06:35 PM

the case for fg as town hinges on two things:

her reads post today
her townread on raeko

fg townreading raeko here is an oddity granted her previous anti-town games. raeko is a safe vote for fg as anti-town, as she's been on that wagon for several games (EVEN IN DANGANRONPA ANON GAME WHEN FG, RAEKO, AND I WERE PARTNERS, LOL). for it to not be a vote for her this game (especially when she provided reasons for not wanting to vote raeko) makes me think of her in a more favourable light

roundbox 04-15-2019 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671338)
the case for fg as town hinges on two things:

her reads post today
her townread on raeko

fg townreading raeko here is an oddity granted her previous anti-town games. raeko is a safe vote for fg as anti-town, as she's been on that wagon for several games (EVEN IN DANGANRONPA ANON GAME WHEN FG, RAEKO, AND I WERE PARTNERS, LOL). for it to not be a vote for her this game (especially when she provided reasons for not wanting to vote raeko) makes me think of her in a more favourable light

and by her townread on raeko, I mean that she took raeko's townread on me as her own.

roundbox 04-15-2019 06:37 PM

sunfan, now that you're here, what about me is wolfier than fg, raeko, and t-force?

I just want to know where your vote is coming from

Funnygurl555 04-15-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671338)
(EVEN IN DANGANRONPA ANON GAME WHEN FG, RAEKO, AND I WERE PARTNERS, LOL)

IM SORRY I REALLY DIDNT WANT HER TO DIE D0 LIKE THAT

mellon_collie 04-15-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671336)
also I didn't see this until I was pruning through T-Force's posts. Go figure you called it before me :cry:

well if that's not a mind meld I don't know what is. unless you tryna pocket :thinking:

the sun fan 04-15-2019 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671340)
sunfan, now that you're here, what about me is wolfier than fg, raeko, and t-force?

I just want to know where your vote is coming from

raeko seems townie based on demeanor, but that loses out a lot more to fg's demeanor, which I don't believe could ever be wolfy

t-force had that really weird interaction with star, where he really, really didn't interpret what star was saying at all correctly. Star was just saying that she was town, and T-Force interpreted this as Star hard-claiming vanilla town (I actually thought that he thought star was claiming a role, which is somehow less spaghetti than thinking she was claiming vt)

I dunno if that interaction is ever partner on partner

I might just vote for T-Force today tho

t-Force

yeah

the sun fan 04-15-2019 06:40 PM

gunsmith should NOT gun tonight btw

mellon_collie 04-15-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671341)
IM SORRY I REALLY DIDNT WANT HER TO DIE D0 LIKE THAT

X_X

I blame myself for not building a shrine to put the kitb odds in my favour. Clearly that's the way

roundbox 04-15-2019 07:27 PM

I went away for a while expecting more posts to show up in my absence, but it doesn't look like anything went too far

fg, are you still thinking me for the lynch? what do you think of my points on t-force?

ShadoWolfe 04-15-2019 07:37 PM

Attention!

TWGma (T-Force) is being replaced by Precarious, effective immediately.

Day ends in 1 hours and 25 minutes, at 9PM Server Time.

the sun fan 04-15-2019 07:44 PM

That's a surprise