Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

Brycexx 11-6-2010 09:14 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

win or lose i've enjoyed the tourney thanks for hosting aj & kayla

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 09:16 PM

@Elite: You pull up the final round with the very 1st score you posted for it. Can't sit there and go off one round, Nice try. Because I'm sure you'll pull another score out of your ass before the end of this round. But you know what for being a smartass just leave the tournament I'm not giving credits to someone who's going to whine and be a jerkoff. Later dude.

xXDeltaXx 11-6-2010 09:16 PM

This tourney has been one of the best ones ever on this site. You guys did the best job you could possibly do. The competition we've had in D2 is intense and we still dont know whose gonna win. Maybe a few people complained here and there but dont let the negatives be the focus of the tourney. Things like these are pretty much the reason why a lot of FFR players are still playing...

igotrhythm 11-6-2010 09:16 PM

You're a beautiful, sensitive pairing. The world needs a contingent of assholes just so we can appreciate the generosity of folks like you, AJ/Kayla. ^^

I really can't see myself improving Hero's Theme to sub-30 by Monday night, let alone getting into the teens like Findarian did. Did I feel like I got boned by some of the song choices? Hell yeah, but I bit the bullet and did the best I could on them anyway. I got new personal bests on each and every song I played for the tournament (even that mix-up in the third round...hehe), and I have the tournament committee to thank for giving me that motivation to keep reaching for something greater.

TC_Halogen 11-6-2010 09:17 PM

D2, D4, and D6 and D7 are INCREDIBLY tight. I absolutely love the fight.

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3337138)
D2, D4, and D6 and D7 are INCREDIBLY tight. I absolutely love the fight.

I had hoped to see that for all the divisions -_-

What sucks more is that people have to be dishonest. I would have done qualifiers too to get a better feel of people but so many people don't even come close to trying their best on them so I figured why bother.

MrMagic5239 11-6-2010 09:19 PM

I still think it is epic funny that Elite gets moved to D5 and magically starts to blow balls in this tournament... just sayin :3

xXDeltaXx 11-6-2010 09:20 PM

@igotrythym- Regardless of the tourney outcome, it wont reflect your true skill because i know for fact you would own me in 90% of the songs lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3337140)

What sucks more is that people have to be dishonest. I would have done qualifiers too to get a better feel of people but so many people don't even come close to trying their best on them so I figured why bother.

thats pretty much impossible =/ unfortunately tourneys arent ever perfect but this one was one of the closest to it

TC_Halogen 11-6-2010 09:21 PM

Round 7

D1 - D7: Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion of Vertex Beta vROFL

Get to it once I make the remix/chart for it

not really

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXDeltaXx (Post 3337143)
thats pretty much impossible =/ unfortunately tourneys arent ever perfect but this one was one of the closest to it

I still feel bad because there are people that just got completely destroyed. But I'm happy to see they fought till the end and that we have the prize pool to be able to give them something for trying their best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3337147)
Round 7

not really

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

no

Plan_Bsk81127 11-6-2010 09:22 PM

lmao SWEET

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 09:22 PM

:O :O :O. M8 Bit is painful!

Quote:

Round 7

not really

I'm okay with this.

Elite Ninja 11-6-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3337135)
@Elite: You pull up the final round with the very 1st score you posted for it. Can't sit there and go off one round, Nice try. Because I'm sure you'll pull another score out of your ass before the end of this round. But you know what for being a smartass just leave the tournament I'm not giving credits to someone who's going to whine and be a jerkoff. Later dude.

Dont care. I was hoping for good competition, not good credits. Also that was my first score posted but the 5th score I had saved into my paint files so stop thinking you know everything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 (Post 3337142)
I still think it is epic funny that Elite gets moved to D5 and magically starts to blow balls in this tournament... just sayin :3

Its because I had flukeruns on many songs in one day. Before the day and after the day of my fluke runs I have been the same as before but that one fluke run day made everyone think I was better when I am not. Fricken I can hardly SDG Gary anymore and I keep getting over 20 goods on PFC without a FC etc.

LoneW0lf 11-6-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3337140)

I hope you don't think of me as being one of those dishonest people. I really was getting wrecked in D2 and i was trying my hardest. I guess I did get some of my skill back towards the end of the tourney, I hope that didn't ruin it for anyone in D1 =(.

I really appreciate what you guys did in this tournament, and I hope you guys know that the people that were happy with this tournament very much outweigh the ones who whined and didn't follow the simple rules you 2 laid out for us all.

If it wasn't for this tourney I would have most likely given up on FFR, so I thank you guys for all the work you guys did and I hope you 2 will host another amazing tourney in the future. :)

Findarian 11-6-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Round 7

not really

Finally a file where I can shine...

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 09:26 PM

@Elite: You wanted competition okay well you're where you'll get it so stop complaining and fight.

@lonewolf: I saw how you were doing I'm not mad at you or anything. I'm more frustrated with the people that did nothing but give us constant **** through the whole thing. And frustrated that despite how hard we tried placements still ended up out of whack.

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 09:29 PM

Reminds me of the 5th Official Tournament. I think the mods & tournament hosters had a real hard time taking care of the placement issues.. (ex. me)

Elite Ninja 11-6-2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3337157)
@Elite: You wanted competition okay well you're where you'll get it so stop complaining and fight.

But getting wrecked is not good competition. I like it when its close like between MrMagic and kmay. They are really close in skill level.

Patashu 11-6-2010 09:30 PM

make a 320 BPM gabba song called Dragon's Fury
it'll be great
edit: no, not gabba. splittercore or extratone

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 09:30 PM

Anyways this is almost over so lets just drop it now and hopefully people where be where they should be next time. For those of you who played and tried you're best without constant complaint (I don't mind the occasional f I hate this song or something lol) Thank you for playing and being good sports. We really did try our best with the placements and with stressing different skills throughout the tourney.