Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Retiring. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153528)

MKIIPro 09-6-2021 12:27 PM

Retiring.

Hey friends. I've got some news here.

Some of you already know, but there are a myriad of other people that I have come into contact with here on the website. I tend to lay pretty low, but this is something that I want to bring to light. This is a tight-knit community that I've resorted to in several situations as of late, and I've come to realize that everyone here is like one really big family. Don't worry, I'll still lurk here in the forums and on the Discord server. I'm here and there to stay, but as for gameplay? It's time that I retire.

FFR is amazing. I've been a part of this community for the past fifteen years in some way shape or form, but the time has come for me to put the game on the back burner for quite a while. Reason being, I just landed an announcing career with two major drag racing sanctions here in the United States - those being the NHRA and NMCA. With consistent travel, and having to be gone out of the house sometimes for over a week at a time, it is going to be difficult for me to get any game time in.

The amount of moral and emotional support that I've received in this community is nothing short of incredible. I want to send out a heartfelt thank-you to each and every single one of you for being such a great group of people that I am more than proud to call my friends and family.

Hope to talk with you all here sometime soon, but for me, it's time to get back on the road. And who knows? You may just hear me at your local dragstrip sometime.

Farewell, for now.

Jacob

Jonlovesddr 09-6-2021 12:31 PM

Re: Retiring.

god speed gamer

ToonE156 09-6-2021 12:48 PM

We understand. I wish you the very best in your life and drag racing adventures!

aperson 09-6-2021 09:47 PM

Hakulyte 09-6-2021 10:16 PM

You say you're retiring, but I see someone starting a career here.

Hope everything goes as well as it can. Also, it's not like FFR will run away if in the far distant future you end up wanting to spend time there again. Just gotta follow priorities.

Black_Shield 09-6-2021 10:39 PM

See you Space cowboy...

MarcusHawkins 09-6-2021 11:33 PM

Huge congrats on your announcing jobs at NHRA and NMCA, this is really exciting!!
I'm currently inactive as well for some exciting music things at university, but I still lurk around from time to time!

I hope the companies treat you well, you're gonna be fantastic!

FlynnMac 09-7-2021 12:13 AM

Happy birthday

mellonxcollie 09-7-2021 12:35 AM

best of luck in your career ^_^

always feel free to come back to the community. Once an FFR user, always an FFR user

radioamor 09-7-2021 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aperson (Post 4770685)

Quitting FlashFlashRevolution

aarrghh 09-7-2021 05:35 AM

aarrghh