Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

Red Blaster 08-4-2015 10:45 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

Cho's rare evo material horde never fails to impress

choof 08-4-2015 11:17 PM

my old phone broke so I didn't have my secret code but fortunately gungho is pretty cool and is restoring my account without

been derping around with this temp account though and the larger screen makes it significantly easier to play, hype to get back on dat grind

roundbox 08-8-2015 09:40 PM

1000 day celebration and no posts?
As of 1-11-2016, she's slumbering no more (by my records here).
Once you’ve found this, ask Jeff Probst for an invitation.

Friend ID: 340 763 383
US version

choof 08-9-2015 12:14 AM

recently hit rank 100 8)
pulled a second angelit from pal so I'm getting b/l isis on tuesday 8)

not sure I've posted my id after the month or whatever of autismal rerolls, 351,170,354, in game name is choof

I'm aiming for this team at some point, already got a starling and since insect dragons are in rotation, I'll be grabbing the two dragon mats for ult
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/simu...7.99.1.0.0.0.0

tosh 08-9-2015 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4348423)
1000 day celebration and no posts?

Friend ID: 340 763 383
US version

Just sent you a friend request. In-game name is Jess.

MrGiggles 08-9-2015 06:55 AM

Finally cleared hera-beorc

That constrictor floor is bullshit, I have to ronia on Hades' last turn and try to save as many orbs as possible or else it just isn't going to happen

roundbox 08-10-2015 02:34 AM

Accepted both of you, got carried through some dungeons. Trying to get evo mars for my Avalon Drake and Yellow Grimoire Ars Nova. Tuesday dungeons for the Keepers of X, right?

Chocille 08-12-2015 12:36 AM

finally

tosh 08-12-2015 12:37 AM

Your phone is like "finally he +297'd his entire team. Now he can connect me to the charger."

roundbox 08-12-2015 04:32 AM

Is there some crazy secret to killing the Divine Masks? Tried out the Wednesday dungeon with them but I get trounced. Is it just throwing out big combos or is there something extra I can do to make this less annoying?

Red Blaster 08-12-2015 10:59 AM

They are tough when you first start out because their defense is like 300,000 or something (if you don't break 300k you only end up doing 1 damage or whatever)
If you have cards with TPA that really helps put a dent in them. also monsters thst do direct damage, ignoring defense, with skills wreck them pretty easily since they only have like 14hp. Mass attacks really help too..basically just throw put as many attacks in the turns alotted.

tosh 08-12-2015 04:20 PM

To continue off of what red blaster said: For Wednesday and Friday expert I like to keep my team mostly mono-colored so I only have to worry about matching 1-2 colors on every turn and then just make combos to clear everything else out. So with your Avalon Drake you can fill your subs with wood/wood, wood/light, light/wood, or just wood if you don't have many subs with two attributes. Using another leader that boosts wood or god type hp (another Avalon Drake, Athena, etc.) can give you piece of mind in that you know you'll be able to tank a hit if need be.

The first couple of runs are generally the hardest, but if you can get like 3 mystic masks then farming it will be a breeze because you can simply make your team Avalon Drake / Mystic Mask, Mystic Mask, Mystic Mask, *filler* / Avalon Drake. Stall on the first floor by not matching wood or light orbs until the mystic mask actives are ready and then you can just pop their actives on floors 3, 4, and 5. This method also works on Friday expert (for easy dublit farming).

Unrelated: I actually put a mystic mask into my team once when running challenge level 5 just so I wouldn't have to worry about any floors with 2-3 piis lol.

DDRBaller123 08-12-2015 10:29 PM

i just started playing this

roundbox 08-13-2015 03:17 AM

tried masks only one more time today
still failed but I'm pretty sure next time won't be as bad
I spent the rest of my stamina today farming pengdras/dragon plants and got my YG Ars Nova to max level and evolved it into this, so that was pretty cool

choof 08-13-2015 09:25 AM

ars nova has the best booty in the game
1-stoned hera and 0-stoned two heroes, think I may have two heroes on farm status lol

choof 08-13-2015 09:27 AM

roundbox, a strat I use for farming masks is to use a kor, stall on the first floor, pop active and sweep
kor does 75% defense break, so the masks go from 60k to 15k. mystic mask ends up being 25k instead of 100k

MrGiggles 08-14-2015 08:23 AM

lmao didnt yall just start

it took me like a year from when i started playing to when i finally cleared hera

granted, i putzed around an awful lot but i feel so slooooooow

e: for wednesday what i did back in the day was get four of these suckers and a may-survive-when-reduced-to-zero leader. then i chose fojar's amaterasu helper and just made sure to kill any synced masks quick until the poison is available.

MrGiggles 08-14-2015 09:21 AM

oh my god todays rolls

so depressing

Fenrir Knight Kamui
Kurone
Mystic Dark Knight

not only is that pretty awful, i already have all three of those monsters in their ultimate evos

uninstalling

tosh 08-14-2015 03:01 PM

I guess here were my rolls
Shiva - Missing Hinokagutsuchi and Cao Cao but wow I'm super hyped for this. Current team would look like Shiva / Urd, Urd, RValk, flex (likely Chiyome or Nim) / Shiva.
Thumbelina - uguu
Mystic Flame Knight - uguu x2

*bought some stones because I'm a terrible person*

Undine - uguu x3
Gryps Rider Finn - would be okay if I didn't already have Persephone and Hanzo
GrimRock - uguu x4
DQXQ - yass. Will definitely go on my LMeta team once I uvo her to DQ
Hatsume - dupe that I will likely sell for MP once we get the MP shop. Unless I feel like having a dupe on an Andromeda team idk.

I'm now starting to get to a point where I need to be really selective about which godfests I pull. I have a buttload of possible teams (Athena, Awoken Shiva, LKali, Verdandi, LMeta, DMeta, Awoken Horus, and Durga) that I'm pretty set for leaders and a fair number of key subs until the next power creep rolls in. Forcing myself to not do at least 1 pull every godfest will be tough, though.

FoJaR 08-14-2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 4350150)
oh my god todays rolls

so depressing

Fenrir Knight Kamui
Kurone
Mystic Dark Knight

not only is that pretty awful, i already have all three of those monsters in their ultimate evos

uninstalling

i rolled twice and got garbage. not rolling again until tomorrow.