Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151021)

dragonmegaXX 06-25-2019 06:36 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy (Post 4680080)
Light bulb in my head. Sven is H&H? Too many people have too many names, omg. Now I finally remember where Shadow’s vote came from, this weird message at the very beginning:

Ok, gotcha, gotcha. Now I’m not nearly as confused about why everyone was voting Shadow. Any other alternative names I need to know about?

APPARENTLY ME *REEEEEEEEEEEE*

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 4680079)
I cringe whenever I see Dragonmega lol. Props to me for making a dumbass name when I was 14. Can we just either call me Dragon for the the game XD (Cocoa is even better but no one here knows me by that so that’s invalid)

I feel you on that one lmao wonder why everyone always calls me raeko? I can try to remember to call you whatever you prefer but I warn you my memory is shit

also I meant to ask since I've never played with you before, what pronoun do you prefer?

ShyYoshiGuy 06-25-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680058)
Also yeah I still kind of want to vote you.

I am still on board with checking Raeko first.

I think the game solve can happen with a MN / ShyYoshiGuy / dragonmega blanket for town.

What’s a blanket in this context?

gold stinger 06-25-2019 06:44 PM

raeko = mellon_collie

OP is guilty as charged for using irl names in place of profile names

dragonmegaXX 06-25-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680086)
I feel you on that one lmao wonder why everyone always calls me raeko? I can try to remember to call you whatever you prefer but I warn you my memory is shit

also I meant to ask since I've never played with you before, what pronoun do you prefer?

The last bit is a messy question because I am actually starting the process to start HRT with my therapist and doctor, and people close to me call me certain things and what not. At the same time I dont get upset or even irritated or either at the moment towards any pronouns. I mean when Im called she, it makes me happy and giggle a bit, but I really dont get bothered by anything. That's not what Im doing it for.

ANYWAYS THIS ISNT WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT AHH. YOU SHOULD BE DEFENDING YOURSELF INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT MY PRONOUNS, even if it is nice of you <3.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy (Post 4680087)
What’s a blanket in this context?

I'm trying to work on a set of very green town reads that could win the game regardless of wolf lynch targets.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 06:51 PM

It ultimately falls short though because there is just not enough to clear dragon.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy (Post 4680080)
Light bulb in my head. Sven is H&H? Too many people have too many names, omg. Now I finally remember where Shadow’s vote came from, this weird message at the very beginning:

Ok, gotcha, gotcha. Now I’m not nearly as confused about why everyone was voting Shadow. Any other alternative names I need to know about?

Yeah, sorry about that. We should've been more careful.

Hateandhatred = Sven
Melloncollie = raeko

I think that covers it all.

H&H did make a reads list with everyone's name butchered, but I translated it a few posts later for posterity. That should cover it all

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 4680089)
The last bit is a messy question because I am actually starting the process to start HRT with my therapist and doctor, and people close to me call me certain things and what not. At the same time I dont get upset or even irritated or either at the moment towards any pronouns. I mean when Im called she, it makes me happy and giggle a bit, but I really dont get bothered by anything. That's not what Im doing it for.

ANYWAYS THIS ISNT WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT AHH. YOU SHOULD BE DEFENDING YOURSELF INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT MY PRONOUNS, even if it is nice of you <3.

I am of course going to defend myself but I still want to make sure everyone is having a good time and nobody's feelings are getting hurt IRL. even within the context of the game, TWG is a social game and being friendly toward people can benefit you/your team

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680096)
I am of course going to defend myself but I still want to make sure everyone is having a good time and nobody's feelings are getting hurt IRL. even within the context of the game, TWG is a social game and being friendly toward people can benefit you/your team

oh man I'm so tempted to shitpost a fake trash talk :p I'll resist

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680097)

as I said to gold stinger earlier, plz no bully :@

ShyYoshiGuy 06-25-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680090)
I'm trying to work on a set of very green town reads that could win the game regardless of wolf lynch targets.

Oh, I get it, ok.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680058)
Also yeah I still kind of want to vote you.

I am still on board with checking Raeko first.

I think the game solve can happen with a MN / ShyYoshiGuy / dragonmega blanket for town.

Testing your "town blanket" theory.

Suppose we lynch melloncollie and she is town, the game continues. Surely, the wolf kills someone from the blanket. This leaves

------------------ one of these four dies
Marionintendo
Gold stinger
ShyYoshiGuy
Dragon
-------------------- will not die
Sanzath
Antori

Then what? I can guarantee you this will ignite a war between sanzath and gold stinger (if gold stinger is alive). I personally think I'm the most likely to get killed by wolves n2, unless I did something or said something that helped the wolf, somehow (I built a huge case out of "logic", if I got something wrong I could be totally in the wrong).

Either way, this is still a kind of messy situation. A lot of people in there don't agree with each other, regardless of how we read them separately from the outside. I don't think if you say "let's vote for sanzath for x x x x x reasons" that it'll be easy to get a majority, is my plint.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 07:22 PM

Is my point***

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680098)

*low key bullies*

gold stinger 06-25-2019 07:39 PM

If raeko dies and it doesn't end the game, and both me and Sanzath survive the night, I will be voting him.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 07:41 PM

final 3 will probably end up being ShyYoshiGuy, dragon, and Antori if it goes that far

gold stinger 06-25-2019 07:42 PM

which is why I said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680092)
It ultimately falls short though because there is just not enough to clear dragon.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680098)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680097)

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 08:02 PM

Lugia top 10 throwaway pokemons, watchmojo.com

I have nothing of value to say right now.