Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Xiz 08-20-2018 06:01 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

out of game post:

posting here because you are really the only people on this site i care about

Double check your health insurance, especially if you a are an independent or 27+
apparently they dropped me for literally 0 reason, and ive been on the phone the past few hours trying to fix it. Apparently it's happened to 2 other friends as well. Check it because it could be very fucking serious.

#america things

the sun fan 08-20-2018 06:21 PM

ha, jokes on you I lost coverage when my dad was laid off I have nothing to be worried about atm.

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643406)
@freezin
i decided i wanna dance after all

run me through what you were thinkin at eod

also you made this comment to syhto earlier:

which never got picked up again?

The comment @syhto was me noticing she did something I do a lot (vote someone and say I'm leaving the vote there all phase)

Eod was pretty much

>enter thread with like an hour left.
>try to catch up
>people are saying stuff because of course they're saying stuff since it's Eod
>try to react to stuff ppl are saying while catching up.
>fail miserably
>find fishy behavior from sunfan, bring it up
>word battle with sunfan
>decide to ride or die on that cause why not
>gradient shit is happening on the side which I pay no attention to because like mml I skip a lot of stuff he says.
>Eod get

Xiz 08-20-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643404)
dog if you think that there's anything going on between her and I that isn't par for the course then you've missed years of her and I playing together

I must have then? I don't know if that's a read i want to use

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643369)
if a bomb blew up and killed the nonvoters here how many wolves would that be

same question again but for the unvoters

Two at best.

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643379)

ok i'm reading this one more time

they talk past each other in the early bits of the exchange. funny's calling sunfan not a towny town but a bad vote bc of how other people are talking about him, so the main point of that post isn't really the read on sunfan

the bit about tps' posts is right - fg does agree with tps, but apparently without having read his posts

bolded are the questions she picked out as "weird vibe"

i still don't understand the contradiction gradi identified. the two things he bolded in the post where he did that are consistent. someone please tell me if you actually get it bc i don't

"i think asking me why i voted the way i did would have sufficed. i did leave a naked vote, and it's nai to ask about that really."
phrase that sticks out to me bc gradi doesn't need to ask why the vote when she already explained it some by saying "my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at." gradi's follow-up was "what questions do you mean" and then the whole thing happens. like, from that, is he supposed to divine that that's not the original reason for your vote? he at least wanted to pursue the part of your case he knew about

don't like the further responses after this, like "even if i were contradicting myself" (i can't even see the contradiction; why assume it's there?) and "why aren't you voting for sunfan"

the interaction went bad almost from the start and it fed into their votes on each other

the tone that accompanies them has a sense of stubborn expectation of what she wanted her vote to do and be. there's a hint of wolf in the "sorry" i think, like knowing gradi's town and being apologetic for the apparent tunnel and not wanting to move, but it's not much

guess there's something to be said as well for how little suspicion she's gotten this game, which is ???. someone with a more confident townread please talk to me

Funny is iffy to me because her game plan is the same no matter what she roles. To be honest though, her reason being on gradiant has more umph and value than dbps did. I wouldn't be sad to see her go, but i don't think she is worth a lynch yet.

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643409)
out of game post:

posting here because you are really the only people on this site i care about

Double check your health insurance, especially if you a are an independent or 27+
apparently they dropped me for literally 0 reason, and ive been on the phone the past few hours trying to fix it. Apparently it's happened to 2 other friends as well. Check it because it could be very fucking serious.

#america things

this happened to me too

inDheart 08-20-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643411)
The comment @syhto was me noticing she did something I do a lot (vote someone and say I'm leaving the vote there all phase)

Eod was pretty much

>enter thread with like an hour left.
>try to catch up
>people are saying stuff because of course they're saying stuff since it's Eod
>try to react to stuff ppl are saying while catching up.
>fail miserably
>find fishy behavior from sunfan, bring it up
>word battle with sunfan
>decide to ride or die on that cause why not
>gradient shit is happening on the side which I pay no attention to because like mml I skip a lot of stuff he says.
>Eod get

ok this is hilarious

but also seems like you didn't feel pigeonholed to do anything in particular at least

did you have a take on the gradi stuff/do you now

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643398)
Gradiants wolf reads were dbp, funny, sun, and ind at the end, so pretty much the entire wagon on him and ind, who was on freezin. I'm surprised nobody picked up on that yet.

I don't think I like the case on DBP that sunfan and ind both did, even though it follows gradian't vote. I wonder like, if they tried to to build momentum there but it was so early in the day it feels more like one of sun/ind are paired with dbp there if dbp is a wolf... they could bus since it's early in the day since there would be a lot of time to hop off, and thats something sunfan does but from how dead the phase has been I don't believe this

I noticed that when I said we should lynch in his pool of choices and the ones who voted him. Didn't think it was a big deal. Although, that huge of an overlap is either huge coincidence or paranoid town, which gradiant is hardly ever paranoid. I still think we're could lynch here.

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643407)
he should give reasons not to lynch gradi if he wants to lynch gradi?

Maybe not, maybe yes. But being D1 and grasping on a string, he could of thought it out for a better vote. I just found his push weak, even for D1.

I'll use sunfan for example. He's been posting why he's unsure of you, pretty par for the course for D1/2. DBP was set on wolf for one reason and in D1. I find that sketchy.

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643288)
Why is freezin being defaulted to by a bunch of you schmucks

for me it's because of EOD yesterday

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643304)
Also DBP I thought I was town to you what changed that

you're probably still town

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643305)
dbp

unrequited love makes me sad

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:32 PM

「It is the season of White Album...」

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4643322)
You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

I'm doing what now??

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643333)
I dont know if you're wolfing or not but you're definitely not towning
So I think you're a solid choice if I have no better options (which luckily for you i have a couple of)

this is weird

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4643344)
gradiant isn't unique in his treatment of cel though. like, you focusing on the two of them specifically in your case is bugging me. reading his ISO pretty quickly he only gives two affirmative townreads, on xiz and you, ends up retracting the one on you. most others are a joke

and comparing to how he treats some other unnamed people, take a look at what he says/does about syhto, for instance. similar arm's length holding; makes a post about her not having played in a long time so he has no meta basis to say much, and she's not one of his wolf leans. fits the same type of read pattern; would be a decent match for your theory other than it creates a sort of burgeoning wolf team where gradi's soft defending both

so i'm like, why not talk about how he's reading syhto?

also given perfect blowjob, which has been talked about here a couple times, i think he'd be relatively unafraid to touch his partners and would know to try to interact with them; don't think it would just slip his mind. he's proven he can play to outs, and can very likely do better than the "classic" strat

perhaps it's an effect of what time you managed to come back around, but the read you developed came together in a rush. so i'm factoring that in now, just...it's also back onto gradi, who you'd prior stated a wolf lean on, and in that sense feels "easy"

I don't know how many other ways I have to say "I saw Celery's name several times in Gradiant's ISO and thought it was weird that he didn't really have a read on him"

that's just how it is

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643366)
I've had enough of you, CHEATBAR

People who make lunches based off of "the nightkill was a frame job" have read too much Christie.

there is never too much Christie

there is too much Queen though

Celirra 08-20-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643428)
there is never too much Christie

there is too much Queen though

Queen is great actually so I disagree

DaBackpack 08-20-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643401)
if sun is a wolf i can see funny being more of a partner here, im taking the whole 'i got your back funny' between the two without any merit but i believe funny to be more of a wolf then greg

I think the existence of a wolf daychat makes sunfan/funny wolf team unlikely