Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Crossfire (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=117245)

kommisar 01-31-2011 09:48 AM

Crossfire

Me and MasterGTS play this game. It's similar to Counter-Strike only better than source. Has a slight rpg element to it that's cool, you can customize your weapon equipment, level up, get new shit etc. Free to play and download of course.

You play as counter-terrorists or terrorists (black list or global risk) and there's various modes such as team deathmatch, seek and destroy (typical plant the bomb and defuse mode) and some other modes I don't really care about hehu. Your accuracy and skill will determine where you place within the ranks.

http://crossfire.z8games.com/

MY FIRST SCRIM

Shikari 01-31-2011 09:53 AM

Re: Crossfire

Why do brazilians need to use horrible nicknames like these?_?

Anyway, maybe I'll download it, seems fun.

who_cares973 01-31-2011 10:36 AM

i'll try to download but chances are my gfx card isnt good enough to run the game ;_;

Reincarnate 01-31-2011 10:42 AM

i was sad when the thread wasn't about this

ELRayford 01-31-2011 12:14 PM

I used to play. Ill join in on some games once it is installed. I am using the handle ELRayford.

@wc if you lower the settings to lowest possible it should run on it. This used to run on my integrated intel GPU from 5 years ago.

iironiic 01-31-2011 12:35 PM

Sick scores ;) I haven't played in a while but here are some of my scores:

PS: I'm riemann btw. I need to change my name lol

Sakish 01-31-2011 12:42 PM

dlin

kommisar 01-31-2011 01:14 PM

add me on there my username is kommisar5150

fuc iironiic i've been outdone.................

wait fuc you can't add friends unless you're in a room with them what is this.

I play on bravo server channel 3. hit me up on skype if anyone's playing: kommisar5150

Kibblre 01-31-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reincarnate (Post 3408931)
i was sad when the thread wasn't about this

My thoughts exactly.

ELRayford 01-31-2011 06:30 PM

Fire in the hole. Started a new account you can find me on noob servers until I get my natural KDR back. It used to hover around 7:1 and 10:1 even more with a good group. I hate games like this because there are chams and aimbot for it and ppl love cheating. It doesn't seem as bad as CA was though. I will give it a shot until I find its overran with chammers.

iironiic 01-31-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELRayford (Post 3409237)
Fire in the hole. Started a new account you can find me on noob servers until I get my natural KDR back. It used to hover around 7:1 and 10:1 even more with a good group. I hate games like this because there are chams and aimbot for it and ppl love cheating. It doesn't seem as bad as CA was though. I will give it a shot until I find its overran with chammers.

Lol, if you play enough there are ways to kill them without being killed xD Speeders are easy to kill lol xD

ELRayford 01-31-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3409260)
Lol, if you play enough there are ways to kill them without being killed xD Speeders are easy to kill lol xD

I can handle speeders and aimbotters no problem. Chammers are a little bit harder no element of suprise. I have been top 3 in all games so far today. Give me a week or 2 and I might be able to hang with you all :D

kommisar 02-14-2011 07:25 AM

bump so ppl can add me to skype to play or something

iironiic 02-14-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 3417088)
bump so ppl can add me to skype to play or something

I'll go on whenever I can. Now I'm just too busy with schoolwork.