Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-14-2016 12:33 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493376)
I feel like saying specifically raeko being read scum across the board already is a little bit of a stretch lol. Probably gonna end up voting MML contrary to lots of other people. I still like him a bit better unless andy does a die here at EoD

Gonna end up? You say that at T-45mins? Vote now.
Also, I don't care how much you think he's a wolf, don't vote MML. That wagon isn't going to take off this phase, no matter how much you try, so it'll be a throwaway vote. Throwing away a vote like that is typically a scum tendency, and you're already reading badly enough as it is.

I'm actually okay with lynching DFR if Raeko actually contributes anything townie enough to justify giving her a chance to clear her slot tomorrow.

MixMasterLar 11-14-2016 12:34 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
To be honest unless someone turns up with a gun tomorrow I think it's safe to work under the assumption that it was a one use daykill.

Tokzic 11-14-2016 12:35 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I didn't get very far through the list of things I wanna talk about, but I think I've got to catch up on the last 5 pages and figure out what to do with my vote now.

roundbox 11-14-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493384)
so since i've seen people talking about this gun role and it's not the mafiascum gunsmith, how would it work? someone gives out one-shots to other people, is what i think i saw?

like if this is a normal thing, idk what it's like in a normal game to know what you mean

Gunsmith makes gun and sends it to player
other player shoots gun

ONE THING TO CONSIDER:
if we have a gunsmith that sends guns, they know the person they gave it to is SCUMMY

ANOTHER THING TO CONSIDER:
we could just have a scum dude with a day-gun

MixMasterLar 11-14-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493388)

I'm actually okay with lynching DFR if Raeko actually contributes anything townie enough to justify giving her a chance to clear her slot tomorrow.

I rather pick either Andy or Haku tbh.

I mean, DFR is likely scum but I feel so sure of the others

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4493389)
To be honest unless someone turns up with a gun tomorrow I think it's safe to work under the assumption that it was a one use daykill.

This was at InDHeart's post btw

andy-o24 11-14-2016 12:36 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493376)
I still like him a bit better unless andy does a die here at EoD

Oh, man. That's a great idea.

Leaning Zenith/Mellon because I really didn't like Zenith's play and Mellon has to inherit that unfortunately.

Vendetta never came back after his chicken friend steak. Must have been too tasty. Kind of odd avoidance behavior, but hard for me to conclude scum there. Just not enough to go off of and his original content I liked.

MML town, Xel cleared for me for today, Prec nothing, Haku RIP computer but I need to evaluate him, ShadoW town, Paz I'd be find letting go through, GS came up nicely this day good mix of dicks and analysis, inD I haven't been paying attention to admittedly, dfr is hard to read since he's been defending me, but I don't think he's lynch fodder this day, Tokzic has been absent and his Paz post seems good, I wouldn't mind seeing his further Paz analysis if he goes through.

Wine I don't know what to make of his play, storn I'm maybe most suspicious of, but I need to reread his recent stuff, YoshL was underwhelming today, but I want him through to tomorrow. round doesn't seem to have changed his play too much, but less focus of Xel. He's kinda a tossup for me.

Gonna go Mellonxcollie for now. Could change last minute.

-o24

danceflashrevo 11-14-2016 12:37 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493388)
Also, I don't care how much you think he's a wolf, don't vote MML. That wagon isn't going to take off this phase, no matter how much you try, so it'll be a throwaway vote. Throwing away a vote like that is typically a scum tendency, and you're already reading badly enough as it is.

Don't criticize me for not voting and then tell me to not vote. I don't even think there's a clear two wagons. I'm not voting for andy.

ShadoWolfe 11-14-2016 12:38 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4493384)
so since i've seen people talking about this gun role and it's not the mafiascum gunsmith, how would it work? someone gives out one-shots to other people, is what i think i saw?

like if this is a normal thing, idk what it's like in a normal game to know what you mean

Yes, gunsmiths pick a player every night (or nogift if they want) to give a gun to. That player can then shoot their gun at any time during the following dayphase.
I highly doubt there's a GUNSMITH in that since in this game, though, and reading too much into it won't help us in this EoD.
I don't think there's a gunsmith because OP explicitly says items cannot be acquired or transferred. I think because VTs can have items that don't show up in their roleflip, that AA must've had a bow that he shot that somehow ended up killing him. Either that, or someone else has some sort of day-killing item or role. Again, I really doubt the possibility of a gunsmith.

Tokzic 11-14-2016 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4493327)
mellonxcollie has replaced _Zenith_ effective immediately

this saddens me because i want to play with raeko but from what i remember of zenith that was looking like a wolf slot

rereading things

ShadoWolfe 11-14-2016 12:40 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4493394)
Don't criticize me for not voting and then tell me to not vote. I don't even think there's a clear two wagons. I'm not voting for andy.

I'm telling you not to throw away your vote by voting MML.

What are your thoughts on Zenith? Tokzic? Storn?

Tokzic 11-14-2016 12:42 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493365)
Glad to hear it. You have an hour and fifteen minutes to try your best, because you're still likely the lynch for tonight. Sorry, I know it's shitty since you just got here, but that's the current state of things.

DO NOT LIKE THIS POST

There's two votes on Raeko's slot when he makes this post? Feels like he's trying to dictate flow of the game.

danceflashrevo 11-14-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4493397)
I'm telling you not to throw away your vote by voting MML.

What are your thoughts on Zenith? Tokzic? Storn?

zenith was null and i don't think talk of meta is indicative of anything, i feel like raeko/mellon needs a better chance to say words. i've liked tokzic's most recent stuff but i haven't had the chance to read too much into it yet. I've already expressed my opinions of storn many times.

you might think i'm throwing away a vote but i really really dislike voting something that i don't actually believe in

roundbox 11-14-2016 12:43 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
crunch time
Almost finished his shit but I'm just gonna throw it into a big post

BASICALLY:

dfr and andy look the worst from his pov

TWG Ike 11-14-2016 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
tokzic (1)- storn
andy (1)- Lar
mellon (4)- Shado, Pazzaz, Xel, andy
V (1)- gold stinger
storn (1)- inDheart
unvote (1)- Haku

MixMasterLar 11-14-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4493400)

BASICALLY:

dfr and andy look the worst from his pov

Pretty sure Haku is in there too, but ok.

Are you suggesting we follow AA's lead?

danceflashrevo 11-14-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
i'm extremely doubtful mellon's gonna get a defense out in time lmao

roundbox 11-14-2016 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491407)
why third party?

Even though he eventually townreads storn, this is a very important thing since storn was pretty concerned with third party as the opposing wolf faction in the boats game

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491751)
also do something instead of complaining about how bad posts are

at least point out which ones are bad

This is @Zenith, raeko's slot

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491803)
the only reason I'd townread gold stinger is because he's playing completely differently from his wolf games, but he's going to have to do more than post 95% dicks

also meta can be changed blah blah

he townreads GS here, might relieve some suspicion

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491822)
"oddly aggressive"

clearly you've forgotten every other game you've played with me

but the way you've worded your post makes it seem like you have a meta read on me, so how does that fit? how does me being more aggressive than normal (from your point of view) translate to me being scum?

another storn case on AA, eventually votes him
like I said, even though he townreads him, storn is starting to shift his wolf meta a bit to do reads like this
he could be wolfing here, imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4491983)
probably wolfing

read on Vendetta

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492027)
roundbox/xel probably not partners lmao

view on myself/xel (it's true guys)

first reads list:
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492136)
have another exam in 40 min but here's where I'm at atm

1) AragakiAyase
2) storn42 - town lean, storn pushing on me is usually a sign he's town and he actually addressed his unvote (thought he wasn't going to, would've been a red flag) and made another push onto freezin that seems reasonable
3) Yoshl - town lean, aggression seems pretty standard, from what I've seen of his wolf game he struggles more to create coherent arguments and I haven't had problems with what he's said so far
4) juckter1 wineandbread - lol
5) roundbox - null, maybe slight town lean, his alignment feels heavily linked to xel atm
6) MixMasterLar - town lean, posts are ok for now and he did his town tell
7) XelNya - ??? no idea, he had one angry post when roundbox scumread him but eh
8) psychoangel691 Precarious - lol. also noteworthy is that wolf precarious loves mechanics even more than normal, I guess we'll see if that comes out
9) Vendetta21 - idk how to read this guy tbh
10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte - null
11) FreezinIce - null, read could go either way, need to look more closely at big post
12) ShadoWolfe - null
13) Pazzaz - lmao
14) Charu - no bad vibes, maybe the slightest of town leans
15) Andy-o24 - town lean, push on me seems rather risky for scum
16) gold stinger - town lean because dicks of all things (yes I'm serious)
17) botchi246 - lol
18) danceflashrevo - null, his tone is *very* weird, but he doesn't feel too off his game. he does feel less inquisitive than usual but I think I have an idea of what's going on with dfr so I'd rather not touch today
19) _Zenith_ - null, he's been very lame this game but he did this last game as town, not going to give a pass for bad behavior though
20) Tokzic - *slight* town lean, I thought his push onto storn and a few of his posts were solid, since then he's poofed

wow that's a lot of nulls and not very many scum leans



least liked players here are DFR and Zenith

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492155)
Zenith idgaf if you don't like the game just play already, your attitude is garbage

same notion as above

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492197)
my vote is on freezinice, I don't think it's a TvT in andy/freezin

since Freezin flipped town, this is something to consider

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492210)
if freezin flips red I'd lynch haku next

makes haku look a little better imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492324)
something also to note

I feel like shado has less presence this game, based on last vc he doesn't even have a vote on anyone atm

good hot



FROM AA"S POV TO THIS POINT:
scum/weird -> Zenith, dfr

from my deductions:
storn looks worse, andy even more so

roundbox 11-14-2016 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
forgot to add:

towny> GS, YoshL, MML

roundbox 11-14-2016 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm feeling dfr atm

give me a second to see if I can get more stuff from AA

mellonxcollie 11-14-2016 12:50 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Something about Andy is rubbing me the wrong way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4493109)
I seriously doubt if you were a wolf you would let me play this recklessly without even an attempt to intervene. I can think of no world where wolves would let one of their own play like this if they had any intention of winning. It simply doesn't make sense to me that wolves would ever have a member on their team that they felt was expendable this early.

This is a really weird post? It reads as though he is a wolf and using that line of thinking. It reads as though he is thinking of himself as a wolf.

gold stinger is giving me bad vibes just from his tone. It seems like he is short and abrupt

There are a bunch of people that I have no idea about because they haven't posted enough like V, Yoshl and Precarious

I get town vibes from MML, roundbox and DFR

I'm going to go ahead and vote Andy because at this point in time he looks the worst to me. I really wish I had a bit more time but oh well


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution