Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151148)

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:17 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Also Greg I swear to Christ if you start reading me town now because your idiotic reasoning and inability to even attempt to read me for the 100th fucking time pissed me off I am never playing with you again

You want to fucking ride this Lar is wolf because he didn't fight someone at EoD then let's ride I know just the man to thunderdome SunFan

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:18 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:19 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
[i]am I fucking pisses,enough FOR

Were we having too much fun playing the

Fuck off

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:22 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
damn autocorrect to hell

the sun fan 08-14-2019 11:32 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Lol

the sun fan 08-14-2019 11:34 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
N3 alignment cop?
Surprising

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:36 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693110)
N3 alignment cop?
Surprising

How? It's a possible role to get like any other

Go finish the stats or something if that's the content you're bringing this phase

the sun fan 08-14-2019 11:45 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693111)
How? It's a possible role to get like any other

Go finish the stats or something if that's the content you're bringing this phase

Lar do u actually believe I am a wolf?

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:48 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Alright
Let's actually attempt to solve this for a second

Did Jess even make 5 posts or is there a chance for a modkill here? Would Charu just say modkill in that case?

Just looking at it I assume Jess would be the wolf fraction kill because she was never getting lynched, but with her hardly posting I don't know why you'd do it

I guess we need the vigi to claim his shot so we can actually try to figure out night actions

the sun fan 08-14-2019 11:48 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
It's not Subaru
It's not Antori
I've run out of townreads after that
Town has played so bad, to the point of actual game throw, that I went from auto-win last phase to probably-lose this phase

Its confounding

the sun fan 08-14-2019 11:49 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693113)
Alright
Let's actually attempt to solve this for a second

Did Jess even make 5 posts or is there a chance for a modkill here? Would Charu just say modkill in that case?

Just looking at it I assume Jess would be the wolf fraction kill because she was never getting lynched, but with her hardly posting I don't know why you'd do it

I guess we need the vigi to claim his shot so we can actually try to figure out night actions

Look at the svaz modkill it was announced as a modkill
N3 vig shot jess or sven and bcuz our vigs are potatoes, I have no idea which

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:50 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693112)
Lar do u actually believe I am a wolf?

Hey what,was your role again, Mr Massclaim?

the sun fan 08-14-2019 11:52 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693116)
Hey what,was your role again, Mr Massclaim?

Lol
Look like 15 posts ago

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:53 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693114)
It's not Subaru
It's not Antori
I've run out of townreads after that
Town has played so bad, to the point of actual game throw, that I went from auto-win last phase to probably-lose this phase

Its confounding

There's an unhealthy part of my pysch that really wants it to be Subaru

Because after all you really don't have a reason to townread him as hard as you've been

But I would legit go for Antori first because the Antori + Xel tinfoil is real and besides, Xel owes me some serious fucking game solving content

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 11:54 AM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693101)
n2/n4 jailor targeted roundbox n2

Ok fair, i didn't see this

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Sunfan, explain to me why I'm a wolf without mentioning my anger or lack of.

Like explain to me what about my play, posts and reasoning makes me a wolf now when those same posts made me town in your eyes until I missed EoD and then they wherent good enough

At least convince me you believe that because right now it looks like you really fucking shouldnt

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 12:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693118)
There's an unhealthy part of my pysch that really wants it to be Subaru

Because after all you really don't have a reason to townread him as hard as you've been

But I would legit go for Antori first because the Antori + Xel tinfoil is real and besides, Xel owes me some serious fucking game solving content

There's no way I'd have made it this far if I was a wolf. I was n2 vig and I ended up shooting Zenith because I had just joined the game like pretty much a couple hours before night phase so I didn't really have much time to form a read.

On that note though who all else is left in the game?

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Like the wagon formed on me when I wasn't even here

So it had to be the content that was getting me townread before that made you think I was a wolf right?

Remember, I want you to explain why I'm a wolf without mentioning my "anger meta" or whatever the hell

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:12 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693121)
There's no way I'd have made it this far if I was a wolf. I was n2 vig and I ended up shooting Zenith because I had just joined the game like pretty much a couple hours before night phase so I didn't really have much time to form a read.

On that note though who all else is left in the game?

And what else have you done?
You say you wouldn't have "made it this far" but you haven't moved an inch since you shot Zenith.

All that's happened is SunFan is playing Piccolo to your Gohan and taking laser blast for your sake while you stand around.

Don't come at me about how far you've come in the game. It's easy to do nothing

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Lar I have stronger townreads on everyone in the game, aside from prec

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:15 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
U can check the op to see who remains in the game, Subaru
As well as who died and when

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:17 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Lar who the heck do u think would roleblock u

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 12:17 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693123)
And what else have you done?
You say you wouldn't have "made it this far" but you haven't moved an inch since you shot Zenith.

All that's happened is SunFan is playing Piccolo to your Gohan and taking laser blast for your sake while you stand around.

Don't come at me about how far you've come in the game. It's easy to do nothing

Yea you're right, I haven't done much. I sheeped because there were no other reads I understood at that point.

I also didn't mean it as like "Hey look I've made it this far haha look at me", I don't know what my initial tone was but I just woke up so sorry about that.

I'm a lil on-edge because I both just woke up, and didn't know whether or not I was alive so there's a bit of anxiety goin on. I'mma probably step away for a bit to chill out but again, sorry about that.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:18 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693125)
Lar I have stronger townreads on everyone in the game, aside from prec

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693114)
It's not Subaru
It's not Antori
I've run out of townreads after that

Oh kay

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:20 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693129)
Oh kay

This was what k felt last phase, bruh

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:21 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Wifi here is absolute shit might not be posting for a while

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 12:22 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Hmmm. I think i can confirm we can leave psycho alive another day at the very least

I roleblocked her with no result

And we get to the point where this game is particularly infuriating from low activity replacements.

And i don't for a hot minute buy we had an absolutely clueless replacement into this game.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:22 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693128)
Yea you're right, I haven't done much. I sheeped because there were no other reads I understood at that point.

I also didn't mean it as like "Hey look I've made it this far haha look at me", I don't know what my initial tone was but I just woke up so sorry about that.

I'm a lil on-edge because I both just woke up, and didn't know whether or not I was alive so there's a bit of anxiety goin on. I'mma probably step away for a bit to chill out but again, sorry about that.

Naw man I'm sorry im still kind of pissed and frankly none of it is your doing.

But real talk man we need serious content from you this phase. SunFan telling everyone your town isn't gonna hack it for today--we need you to start showing us.

The game is hard at first but just read up and post thoughts on people. Any thoughts, doesn't even have to appear game related. Invite us in your headspace when it comes to how you feel about the other players. As you do, you'll developed your own reads as well.

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
God I might just not give reads and let town complete the full throw this game

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:25 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693130)
This was what k felt last phase, bruh

Still got that vote on me tho

So question remains, what makes me a wolf?

Bigger townreads don't exist this phase anymore so why you picking me.

It really looks like you legit just realized I wasn't shouting last EoD and 180'd on me solely for it. Come on and explain it without using that as a reason. I want to see how strong that case holds

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:28 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693135)
Still got that vote on me tho

So question remains, what makes me a wolf?

Bigger townreads don't exist this phase anymore so why you picking me.

It really looks like you legit just realized I wasn't shouting last EoD and 180'd on me solely for it. Come on and explain it without using that as a reason. I want to see how strong that case holds

Lol
You need to be resolved

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:29 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter

And i don't for a hot minute buy we had an absolutely clueless replacement into this game.

Put your vote where your reads are then if that's the case.

the sun fan 08-14-2019 12:30 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I feel like every competent person I have interacted with has died

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:31 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693136)
Lol
You need to be resolved

So you can't

Don't ever tell me I play too aggressive again when you won t let me play otherwise.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:33 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693138)
I feel like every competent person I have interacted with has died

Hey remember when Hate's whole contribution to the game was saying multiple times he's the confirmed town?

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 12:52 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693137)
Put your vote where your reads are then if that's the case.

fine

subarupoptart

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 12:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Aight time to read through some stuff: Gimme a sec.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 12:55 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693141)
fine

subarupoptart

I'm pretty ok with this vote.

I'm going to unvote and force myself to come up with fresh reads when I get back but honestly if Subaru fails to do anything today that isn't a bad lynch no matter how many bruhs SunFan types

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 01:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693143)
I'm pretty ok with this vote.

I'm going to unvote and force myself to come up with fresh reads when I get back but honestly if Subaru fails to do anything today that isn't a bad lynch no matter how many bruhs SunFan types

I'm trying to devise an uber read at this point in time so it may not be for a bit but I promise I'll deliver.

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 01:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
The quotes I gather from everything will be UBER edited so that it's not a really really long post, since I don't wanna distract from things and it may in fact be over multiple posts.

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 01:10 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693143)
I'm pretty ok with this vote.

I'm going to unvote and force myself to come up with fresh reads when I get back but honestly if Subaru fails to do anything today that isn't a bad lynch no matter how many bruhs SunFan types

stuck in a bit of a hard place.

We literally have no actual reason to vote the slot because either subaru is a wolf and will be outed when the partner is lynched, or is just a super clueless town, and neither of which are productive for the towns and if our vigi actually wanted to make a good shot, they'd have actually shot subaru for the sake of taking out the wildcard

greg is right in that both of the other shot choices weren't potentially... worth

unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 01:12 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
But here's the thing.

I really don't like greg's tone the past two days.

You don't want town to throw yet you're pouting around like the game's at an absolute loss

so what the fuck's the deal

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 01:13 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
either you've taken the dark path of x i z m e c h a n i c s or i dunno

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 01:14 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
don't drink the chaos kool-aid it tastes good but that shit's gonna turn your stomach quick

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 01:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
stuck in a bit of a hard place.

We literally have no actual reason to vote the slot because either subaru is a wolf and will be outed when the partner is lynched, or is just a super clueless town, and neither of which are productive for the towns and if our vigi actually wanted to make a good shot, they'd have actually shot subaru for the sake of taking out the wildcard

greg is right in that both of the other shot choices weren't potentially... worth

unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

So part 1 of probably 5 of my spiel: To respond to Xel about the vigi thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4692470)
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692468)
uhhh, you can, yeah
if you have performed all of your action(s) already, or you have relevant information to claim, you probably should

our voyeur died last night in zenith though

Oh god well I did in fact do an action last night and I am the vigilante so that... complicates things cuz I might've done a bad---

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4692533)
I'm not drunk enough to accept there is ever a world where SunFan busses his partner that early and honestly he is right to get bent out of shape over it. If you're down, I'm sorry for the insult but that was a pretty derp move at best.

Which claim didn't I accept? I accept that Poptart shot Zenith but just don't accept he did it as town (any role can be rolled regardless of alignment) and I'm acting as though you are telling the truth right now

If you're upset because I'm not 100% lock clearing you second number 1 over info that might get counter later this then lmao go flap your wings in pancake batter or some shit man.



>I have already outed myself as the vigi, with other people backing me up. Unless you mean genuinely like, verifying whether or not I am the vig, which you have a point there. To re-iterate: I'm n2 vig. I shot Zenith because of the fact that they had exactly one vote on them. Probably the worst play I could have ever done but my logic at the time was "Hey, you never know!" Which... is also the worst logic.

I have no real reasoning as to vouch to WHY I'm TOWN, but I AM the n2 vig for sure. I'm DEFINITELY clueless though, I'll give you that.

I have another question I'd like to ask, speaking of cluelessness, but I'll hold it off til my spiel is done.

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 01:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
You can go back to about page 32-35, sometime before the Bruhpocalypse since I didn't gather all the tiny quotes from there.

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 01:45 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692539)
lar, poptart shot zenith as town
his reasoning makes way too much sense and the fact that he's been asking questions like whether or not he has to vote and stuff
makes -28% sense for him to do that as a new wolf

shadow_god was legitimately angry and not in a partnery way at enquisit for posting very little and then leaving

the slot is clean

Part 1.5, I forgot this quote.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 01:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693152)

I have no real reasoning as to vouch to WHY I'm TOWN, but I AM the n2 vig for sure. I'm DEFINITELY clueless though, I'll give you that.

This is in response to a quote of me saying I accepted you where the n2 vigi?I

the sun fan 08-14-2019 01:59 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I honestly just feel disrespected this game
I'm not tilted I'm just hurt
Lar, I cant destroy u
I can post why I think it's reasonable to lynch u yday and even more today

the sun fan 08-14-2019 02:00 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
If u think poptaet is lying about his thoughts then ur just a bad werewolf player and I'mnot sorryo

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 02:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4693155)
This is in response to a quote of me saying I accepted you where the n2 vigi?I

Wait is that bad? Cuz I just put all the things of people calling me vigi and what not as a response to Xel. I genuinely have no real way of proving I'm town, but I have every way to prove I'm n2 vigi.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 02:34 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693156)
I can post why I think it's reasonable to lynch u yday and even more today

I mean, I asked you to do this but you fucking couldn't so I don't know what your on about son

I was town, I miss EoD, then I'm a wolf, and the reasoning right now is I need to be resolved because it's too hard to figure out? Like no post from me where made in the time you 180'd on me so there has to be something that was already posted that made you change your mind else your reasoning is just shit.

Fuck, you realize there was nor ever was a legitimate catalyst for why you are reading me wolf right now right? That you literally are only going on and on about it because you just logged in and decided "Lar's scum. Got it"

Yeah man, ok

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 02:36 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693158)
Wait is that bad? Cuz I just put all the things of people calling me vigi and what not as a response to Xel. I genuinely have no real way of proving I'm town, but I have every way to prove I'm n2 vigi.

I mean that's a weird point to seemingly hammer in when it's in response to me saying I accept the point.

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 02:44 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
SunFan legit makes the most sense of he busses Shadow God.

The cocoa lynch was all Jess and Zenith. All he did there was insist on an insta (which is not pro town ever) and he hasn't really been trying to solve shit.

The only reason he stays on the town pile is that he nailed a wolf right off the bat and has a strong reputation of never bussing. Also, he probably wouldn't buss d0 even if he was ok with it.

But if you take that put he hasn't done squat, and he dares speak of being disrespected?

The only way he could think his play isn't complete filth is if he's a wolf laughing his ass off trying to make a point that bussing is a bullshit strat that ruins the game

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 02:46 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Well alright greggles, you can be In the eternal town pile because when it's all said and done I don't believe that word

But you are clearly not using any logical reasoning in what your saying so I'm just going ignore you for the next 20 hours and try to get my head back in the actual game

MixMasterLar 08-14-2019 02:49 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Xel is Antori gonna come blow my fucking mind out my skull now?

the sun fan 08-14-2019 03:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Xel u should claim antori's role
Antori, dont claim ur role until xel tells us what u r

the sun fan 08-14-2019 03:21 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4692935)
lar just so you don't go full roids on me
i'm not voting u cuz ur polite this game or w/e
its because I can't hold all of my townreads they keep spilling out of my pockets

@lar
posted this before last EOD

the sun fan 08-14-2019 03:33 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
now that I'm ACTUALLY FUCKING AT A COMPUTER AND NOT BEING PRESSED TO BUILD A CASE ON A PHONE

I can explain in detail why I think that it was pretty reasonable to vote for Lar yesterday

I was strongly, strongly townreading Jessie, Subaru and Sven, I've explained why I was townreading Subaru 95 times to the 0 people who give a shit, so I won't explain it anymore, but this is where I was at wrt strongest townreads

So I didn't want to lynch Jessie, Subaru or Sven.

I was giving Antori a day to see what happens tonight since Xel was so insistent that he was worth keeping alive, and I was townreading his worry about dying pretty hard.

To expand upon this point, in the x-mas themed game that ffa ran in January, it was painfully obvious that Antori was town and worried about getting scumread; like very obvious that he was town. When he was a wolf in the c9++ game, none of that was there.

This game, he displayed concern akin to that game and I don't think he was trying to fake that; I think he was just telling us how he felt about being lynched, and that is the reason why I continue to townread him today.

So I didn't want to lynch Antori.

Xel was the person pointing this out and because this situation resolves itself, killing Xel before this whole "defending u cuz I know ur role, bruh" thing is a mistake.

So I didn't want to lynch Xel.

Kayla was the only person doing ISOs and I kind of liked how her conclusions (especially on Sven) felt unique.

So I didn't want to lynch Kayla.

roundbox had, albeit now it has aged incredibly poorly since I didn't actually think he would end of voting Xiz for it, a unique case on Xiz that I didn't feel like scum!roundbox was pushing in order to get a mislynch (I no longer feel this way but I felt this way at the time)

So I didn't want to lynch roundbox

so I had Lar and Precarious, the latter of whom was set to be modkilled when I started my push on Lar, so lynching Precarious would've been a big mistake.

So I can't really vote for Precarious there

So I voted for Lar

my auto-win circle was
myself
xiz
jessie
sven
subaru
antori

and now that people have decided that they don't like competence or winning or emotion, I have to reevaluate and decide who the town between you shitters is now that Xiz, jessie and sven are all dead

The reason why I am picking up with lynching lar is because I think that we need to resolve his slot. roundbox and precarious both made pushes that killed Xiz over killing lar, and Lar, at the time, should've fit squarely in the POE

the sun fan 08-14-2019 03:35 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
btw Xel, the line of "I think its not the case that we got a clueless replacement" is actually not even based on anything

you know its possible for us to have gotten a clueless replacement; I know you know its possible

unless you're telling me that you know for a fact that Subaru is more competent than he is displaying in this game, your case on Subaru being a wolf because you don't think that we could've been given a clueless replacement is EXACTLY AS BAD AS OPENING RANDOM.ORG AND LETTING IT DECIDE YOUR VOTE

the sun fan 08-14-2019 03:39 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Subaru has done stuff btw
more than I think most people realize
when I was fucking spamming youtube links in bruhpocalypse, it was his reads list that got me to stop

he is trying
you can't sit here and tell me he's not
I know he's new and bad (I don't mean this as an insult, Subaru, everyone is bad at this when they first start) but you can't tell me he's done nothing
he is trying; its honestly obviously clear

and Xel
subaru has claimed his role at least 3 times now
so speculating that you think he is the n3 vigi actually gave my eyes AIDS

the sun fan 08-14-2019 03:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I want to nuke all of you aside from like
Kayla, Subaru and Antori
for how badly every single person has been playing

your reads are all based on nothing
your votes are not grounded
the time that almost all of you have been spending reading/solving is incredibly low

this was an easy fucking game
I had it yesterday
and you fucking donked out and lynched Xiz

whoever the n3 vig is /better fucking be a wolf/ because if you actually shot either of those people and you're town

then that manages to be a worse shot than Subaru's n2 shot

I can't believe that I am still alive in this hellish landscape and am forced to decide who the town is between the remaining players
its akin to torture at this point

reading some of your reads has upset me to the point that I am losing faith in humanity because
you just have to not be trying this game, Xel
you just have to not be reading or something

same to you, Lar
you should've seen my roleclaim immediately after the massclaim
you should've seen my point to you last phase about how the push has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR EMOTION

roundbox, when you asked me what you wanted me to do
it was make a decent lynch
you didn't ask me how strong my xiz read was; you asked me once about it, told me you disagreed with it, and then discarded my opinion
there is, in my mind, no way you should've thought Xiz was a better lynch than Lar given that situation

kayla, know that I have been happy when you've been here
I know that you're a busy woman right now
but I appreciate the work that you've put into the game when you've been here
please try to make a relevant vote today; you haven't really had one iirc and that needs to change if your alignment is going to win the game

subaru, I said this already, but don't feel bad about not knowing anything
its a hard game to pick up and I told you as much before you played your first game here
I can understand the shot and everything
I need you to start putting together a reads list, on your own, that doesn't involve other people's opinions (unless it is related to their role)
because if you don't
these morons are going to lynch you for "doing nothing"

jessie
I really wish you didn't vote for Xiz
I can forgive you since you got Cocoa and I know you're busy
but I wish you would've listened
game would be in a much better spot

funny
can't fucking believe the wolves nightkilled you
thank you for getting jess into this game
I'm sorry I couldn't get there on you; maybe my read on you is dead after all
it was my fault

DBP
I miss you
I want to touch tips with our minds again
I am beyond envious of the fact that you died n1 and not me

xiz
try to catch a wolf with your power role next time, ok?
don't do that shit again; it fuckin' got you lynched and I needed therapy to get back to townreading you

sven
try next time please

svaz
it is somewhat my fault for showing how /not/ to do something at AN
I should've talked more about that afterwords
I'm genuinely sorry
I'll finish Golden Sun soon

antori
you need to do solving of your own too

I know I have addressed wolves in this
but I have addressed towns
please heed my words those of you whose alignment is the same as mine

the sun fan 08-14-2019 03:56 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
ah, I forgot precarious
please be here more often, thanks

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 04:06 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Precarious made some pretty detailed reads, inactivity's a bit of a minus but they at least have some comprehensive stuff to go off of.

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:08 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4693178)
Precarious made some pretty detailed reads, inactivity's a bit of a minus but they at least have some comprehensive stuff to go off of.

yes good now
tell the thread what you think about them based on that
and you'll be on your way to becoming a TWG player

SubaruPoptart 08-14-2019 04:09 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693179)
yes good now
tell the thread what you think about them based on that
and you'll be on your way to becoming a TWG player

HAHA WOO YEA ONE SEC

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:11 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4693147)
unless subaru is about to out themselves as the vigi, which actually would make some sense

..

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:23 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I forgot to say something to Zenith too
you gotta vote dude
you didn't vote the first day

I'm doing votecount analysis and it pains me that I have to post this:
Not voting:
Cocoa, Shadow_God, psychoangel, MixMasterLar (finished on unvote), jessie (finished on unvote), Xel (finished on unvote), svaz, [color=green]_Zenith_/[color]

not voting is EXTREMELY detrimental to your alignment and if you finish a phase without having cast a vote, you've made a serious, serious mistake

if you're town, you have a 0% chance of voting a wolf if you don't vote
if you're a wolf, you have a 0% chance of doing anything if you don't vote

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:28 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
ok I was looking at the wrong votecount but literally only Lar gets removed from those names

please please please if you intend to play TWG, a question you need to ask yourself is not even necessarily how much free time you'll have, its "will I enjoy this game" and "will I be able to make a relevant vote to advance my alignment's win condition"

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:40 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Shadow_God_10
sunfan, sven, DBP

the sun fan
Xiz, (Precarious)

MixMasterLar
(SubaruPoptart), funnygurl

Funnygurl
MixMasterLar

Xelicopter
Antori

Hateandhatred
roundbox

Not voting:
Cocoa, Shadow_God, psychoangel, jessie (finished on unvote), Xel (finished on unvote), svaz, _Zenith_

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm skipping the d2 votecount because I don't think its relevant; Cocoa got insta'd very early and I don't think there's much to be gained from that votecount as wolves would've gladly bused and were forced into voting for Cocoa

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MixMasterLar
sunfan, Xiz, Subaru

Xiz
Jessie, roundbox, Precarious

roundbox
Antori

Precarious
MixMasterLar

Not voting:
psychoangel691 (finished on unvote), Sven (finished on unvote), Xel

------------------------------------------------------------------

voting history
kayla and xel haven't made a relevant vote all game
I yelled at you in flame wars for this, Xel
I'm extremely disappointed in your, regardless of your alignment

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:43 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Shadow_God_10
sunfan, sven, DBP

the sun fan
Xiz, (Precarious)

MixMasterLar
(SubaruPoptart), funnygurl

Funnygurl
MixMasterLar

Xelicopter
Antori

Hateandhatred
roundbox

Not voting:
Cocoa, Shadow_God, psychoangel, jessie (finished on unvote), Xel (finished on unvote), svaz, _Zenith_

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm skipping the d2 votecount because I don't think its relevant; Cocoa got insta'd very early and I don't think there's much to be gained from that votecount as wolves would've gladly bused and were forced into voting for Cocoa

-----------------------------------------------------------------

MixMasterLar
sunfan, Xiz, Subaru

Xiz
Jessie, roundbox, Precarious

roundbox
Antori

Precarious
MixMasterLar

Not voting:
psychoangel691 (finished on unvote), Sven (finished on unvote), Xel

------------------------------------------------------------------

voting history
kayla and xel haven't made a relevant vote all game
I yelled at you in flame wars for this, Xel
I'm extremely disappointed in you, regardless of your alignment

(reposting to bold the colors because its hard to read without that)

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:47 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I know I'm just a jackass sitting here REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ing about the votecounts and people not voting
but the idea of people not voting on the first day, in numbers as large as they actually did, seriously depresses me

some of you have played TWG for as long as I have
you know you have to vote to play this stupid game
so how
why aren't you fucking voting
whywhywhywhywhy

Antori 08-14-2019 04:53 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
can people know when they were jailed

Antori 08-14-2019 04:54 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
is there any way of confirming anyone aside from town circles

the sun fan 08-14-2019 04:58 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4693197)
can people know when they were jailed

nope

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4693198)
is there any way of confirming anyone aside from town circles

well, maybe, it depends on what people's roles are

the sun fan 08-14-2019 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
antori
you need to claim what role you are
everyone is at this point

Antori 08-14-2019 05:02 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
why did wolfs not kill me the so called important role as planned owo

why kill hateandhatred

Xelicopter 08-14-2019 05:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693200)
antori
you need to claim what role you are
everyone is at this point

hey let me save him the trouble

he's the fucking doctor

happy?

the sun fan 08-14-2019 05:03 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
I think I'm supposed to lynch Xel and Kayla, looking at those votecounts
nothing you do matters if you don't vote

the sun fan 08-14-2019 05:05 PM

Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4693164)
Xel u should claim antori's role
Antori, dont claim ur role until xel tells us what u r

this should be "Xel u shouldN'T claim antori's role


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution