Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 09:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726991)
Funnygurl is either town or godfather

thanks man

I get why leetic did this

he's town

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727008)
I voted you for your weird "red check on Funnygurl" posts. If I had explained why I would have outed myself

Funnygurl I checked partially for her being on a vanity wagon EoD, partially since I definitely wasn't playing my usual town play so I wondered why she recognized it as such

dont question my methods

I KNOWWWWW YYOOOUUUU

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:04 PM

on page 50

1) yeah jess is a safe lynch. let's she if she does anything before though

2) GET YOUR FILTHY VOTES OFF XIZ.

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:05 PM

kinda happy with my reads this game so far

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727096)
on page 50

1) yeah jess is a safe lynch. let's she if she does anything before though

2) GET YOUR FILTHY VOTES OFF XIZ.

I'd explain my jess read but then she could play against it FWIW

anyway another person who looks bad is ffa

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:09 PM

I think people commonly think xel is a pr

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:15 PM

I'm done reading

does wolf ffa assign so many town reads? hm.

xiz you need to come back and solve the game with me

Bolth mannn 04-26-2020 10:25 PM

Is the team xiz, ffa and funny?

Like I get the purpose of not killing xiz here but I really don’t like the thought process of keeping a suspected wolf alive either

Yea I know I’m probably super wrong but it’s very weird the direction this game has gone since day start and it’s the same few people trying to lead the directions which worries me

I also get the feeling that a lot of people seem to know things I don’t, but I’ll place that due to me not fully understanding of the actual setup of this game

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727101)

Like I get the purpose of not killing xiz here but I really don’t like the thought process of keeping a suspected wolf alive either

Yea I know I’m probably super wrong but it’s very weird the direction this game has gone since day start and it’s the same few people trying to lead the directions which worries me

I also get the feeling that a lot of people seem to know things I don’t, but I’ll place that due to me not fully understanding of the actual setup of this game

man if you're town you can't be pulling this shit

xiz is town because he rescinded a claim and reclaimed it, just to say that his kill didn't go through. strange/risky move? yeah, but it's more pro-town than anti-town to do. i trust him

i was green-checked. no one gets to suspect me until we're in a lylo situation

ffa could very well be on a team. but if so idk if we got an ffa/jess combo, so. maybe i'm just wrong about jess

MixMasterLar 04-26-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Probably not Funny because of the Leetic check, so leetic and Funny would be partners

Keep the thoughts coming. stepping away for a hot minute but I will read them tonight

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:30 PM

i'll prolly die b4 lylo let's be real here i think i just got a phase with y'all

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:31 PM

i'm kinda bummed jess isn't here because i love playing with her/she's generally an absolutely wonderful friend but she's got a lot on her plate i guess

Funnygurl555 04-26-2020 10:31 PM

sorry i keep posting so much idk hey haku i trust you so we can bounce thoughts off of each other too

flashflash account 04-26-2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727104)
i'll prolly die b4 lylo let's be real here i think i just got a phase with y'all

leetic dies before you since there's godfather equity on you

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:00 PM

Quote:

also aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I kind of see this could be a slip if bolt is a wolf, they're partners with godfather FG

otherwise yikes dude

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727102)
man if you're town you can't be pulling this shit

xiz is town because he rescinded a claim and reclaimed it, just to say that his kill didn't go through. strange/risky move? yeah, but it's more pro-town than anti-town to do. i trust him

i was green-checked. no one gets to suspect me until we're in a lylo situation

ffa could very well be on a team. but if so idk if we got an ffa/jess combo, so. maybe i'm just wrong about jess

I could have been on a team with jess yesterday but not so much anymore
I have the most partner equity with mml, bolt, and haku

I'm mostly just doing this to get you to speed through it so that you can find me faster

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727100)
I'm done reading

does wolf ffa assign so many town reads? hm.

xiz you need to come back and solve the game with me

I'm just going to say no

and with all due respect I don't think xiz is town
but we can agree not to lynch them until lylo

flashflash account 04-26-2020 11:08 PM

ulleabhara

naked vote is naked

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727104)

Why is town worried about being ded. Explain to me like I'm 5 years old.

Hakulyte 04-26-2020 11:17 PM

Quote:

I think you're at the right place.