Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:13 AM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

dudes im ngl my reads are hella unconfident and im doing the best i can but im struggling to read people this game

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:15 AM

I think identifying town players at this point of the game will probably lock the game faster than trying to find a wolf.

Kind of curious if you have other players that you think are town.

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727258)
I think identifying town players at this point of the game will probably lock the game faster than trying to find a wolf.

Kind of curious if you have other players that you think are town.

not really outside the mechanical info that was claimed but thats not a read

Duskfall 04-27-2020 05:20 AM

I do think xiz is town though

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4727071)
Next phase starts this phase

I need to see if we have a vigi that for whatever reason didn't claim and took a shot. Once people have checked in and I know that's not worth speculating it's time to demand Bolth, Uli, Jessie and anyone else under 25 posts to make some hard reads and be accountable. Everyone should probably give updated reads but those with less content last phase have no excuse

If he flips town and I don't have any other leads, frankly, you rub me the wrong way FFA and we'll gonna end up addressing that eventually

With Leetic and Funny currently cleared, Xel's gone and Xiz out of the picture.....I think DBP looks good so it's literally starting with FFA/Haku/Bolth/Jessie/Uli as possible scums and going from there. I want to say Uli won't let me down this phase and we can remove her from the list making it 4, but I want to see what she does. She doesn't get a d0 pass on d2

Why I want to vote MML solely because I think the entire pool here is town.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:54 AM

I'm like too confused by the night actions to know what to do about the game.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 05:57 AM

I guess I have to investigate MML/DBP/Funny or something. Mostly MML vs DBP.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4726244)
Liking this DBP/Haku interaction.

Kinda confused here because I have trouble to visualize what someone could conclude from me interacting with DBP about stuff that ended up being wrong.

I wonder if MML tried to associate DBP to me to like help DBP get town read more or something.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:08 AM

Man, I'm having a huge tinfoil over DBP pushing Xiz as if the goal was to create some huge dichotomy where town is like "DBP cannot be W/W ever with Xiz".

I feel like that's the kind of stuff that could happen with MML.

Kind of having some old fire emblem game in mind.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 06:15 AM

Still feel like wolves would distance more than they do here.

I'll need a better margin of confidence to start really solving stuff. Probably like next phase.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727246)
only player I'm confident in sheeping right now is mml and
*checks vote*
nope

so I'm in a position where I kind of have to like
wait until someone I trust starts making sense

why don't you trust me?

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727253)
he does that as both alignments

thanks dusk

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727220)
no this is bullcrap

nobody is ever right on me
literally last game

every
single
person

scum read me

the only person that scum read me in my last wolf game was my freaking wolf partner, and some suspicions from you

people straight up do not know how to read me, and I think it's not that hard
but whenever I roll wolf and win people frickin tinfoil me for the next two months because they don't want to lose to crappy ol ffa

it sucks

I don't have the energy to deal with these lowball "ur different today haha" reads from people who barely interact with me or know me well enough to make reads on meta
maybe I don't play every game the same, if that's the problem, why are you comparing my games to each other anyway?

clearly if bolt's conclusion here is that I'm a wolf then they really dropped the ball somewhere, because I'm town again, just like the turbo game. So my freaking apologies for not caring about a case that has proven to have little to no merit time and time again off and on for the past FOUR YEARS.

i don't think ffa and mml got wolf equity no more

ok maybe just maybe mikey's indeed town. yeah, ok you're at least getting a pass from me mikey

Duskfall 04-27-2020 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727270)
thanks dusk

Last game i played with him which end like a day before i signed up here he was talking about his wolf meta (as town) and how it is optimal to townread a lot of people, and the last game i payed with him wolf, which was game 191 here he applied pocketing strategy so yeah he townreads as wolf

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727229)
I'm sorry if I have done that. I just want to have fun in this game. But some of the people who play this game make it very hard for newbies to feel welcome.

I don't want to upset you, and I don't think you're a bad person, for whatever thats worth.

(i hope i'm not one of those people. heeeeeeeeeh)

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727272)
Last game i played with him which end like a day before i signed up here he was talking about his wolf meta (as town) and how it is optimal to townread a lot of people, and the last game i payed with him wolf, which was game 191 here he applied pocketing strategy so yeah he townreads as wolf

you think he's applying that here?

Duskfall 04-27-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727274)
you think he's applying that here?

Idk, i think he does it as both alignments still so it is hard to say I don't have a confident read rn at all, but he could be

Duskfall 04-27-2020 11:09 AM

There is something else that he missed yesterday which made me go ??? but I can't say what it is rn and I am not really sure which way it leans i am between two minds, but it is to do with his push on xiz

Xiz 04-27-2020 01:55 PM

I want to make a public apology to hakulyte. I believe my posts have crossed a line. While I am constantly fustrated at Haku and DBP, It was not right for me to react the way I did.

I'd like to blame me being laid off/corona for my emotions - but it's my own responsibility, and it's not fair to either of you.

Haku, I do love you, and I believe I mixed TWG emotions with real emotions and thats not okay. While I am really annoyed at our interactions in most TWG games, I know you come at it from a good heart. For that, I apologize. I will do what I can to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Same goes for you DBP, and even you MML.

I am sorry.

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:03 PM

Back to the game!

If I am any alignment outside of town, I put myself in a situation where it would be impossible for me to win. Mechanically, I will be solved one way or another. I sadly have forced everyone here to deal with me later, but it's important to take note of those who still push on me trying to get me lynched.

What reason is there for me to take back my claim yesterday, only to reclaim it today to say i shot unsuccessfully and am now useless?

I've had some time to sit back and really think about who reacted and why...

Both I believe is scum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4727101)
Like I get the purpose of not killing xiz here but I really don’t like the thought process of keeping a suspected wolf alive either
=

Keeping a suspected wolf alive... everyone is a suspect. I think this is super sus.

Ult I believe is scum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4727151)
I want SO BAD to fall victim to confirmation bias + join in Bolth's tinfoil, assume Xiz is wolf, and aggressively scumread both Funny and FFA for hard defending Xiz. But besides that being potentially anti-town just on principle, Funny has an uncountered green on her.

This feels like a "i know hes pr but will vote him if everyone else does, so dont blame me next day when he flips"

Also chaos is how I thrive in TWG, this ain't your Kansas.

I doubt MML is scum. MML has a tendency of tunneling when hes upset, and truly believe he is not the correct lynch today.

I still think Dusk & DBP are my top town. I'll be taking a good look at that today, because if I am wrong then i gotta do a hard reset on everyone.

bolth

Side note, nobody has really questioned leetic, are we sure they are real?

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:05 PM

Both, Ult, Jessie, MML scum? I think that's where i'm at.

@Funny we should do some back and forth today if you are around. Post and i'll try to dedicate time.

I am going on a date to my backyard today and will be away for (hopefully) after EOD but might crossover. I'll do my best to be here.

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:06 PM

In my world since I shot leetic, hes either SK with a vest or I was roleblocked. That will be resolved later hopefully when more letters show. I will always be a septic on that for obvious reasons.

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:08 PM

Or, town roleblocked which would be a meme if leetic is town. Me shooting leetic was 100% because MML begged me to shoot counterwagon. Since I was wrong on psycho and I failed my risky play, I hoped MML was right.

But if MML KNEW that leetic was a cop and wanted leetic dead by my shot, that would be next-level scum move.

^ Thats why MML is my biggest ? this game

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:09 PM

Which, makes me realize I shot because of MML so, lol me. Wasn't expecting to be influenced but I was.

Ult was my regular target but changed it. I'll be sad if Ult is really scum here.

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:15 PM

There's also the very small chance that Xel was double-stacked, which would be really funny.

Also nobody has CC'd me as vigi so, yay more confirmation for me that i'm real!

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:16 PM

I'm still like 90% xel died because I said "xel do you trust me" and i was hinting all day that I knew 2 other letters. So scum probably thought from me they were a full cop or angel or something.

Disagree if you want, I don't care we will learn in end game.

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:18 PM

If funny is the godfather here, that's an issue for mylo. It makes me happy funny has been able to read my alignment right, so in the 0.000001% chance they are godfather in my world they have me deep pocketed.

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 02:38 PM

I overslept many more hours then i should

EoD isn't today so I'm not going to interact with a single soul that isnt also stuck in this house rn.

Xiz

This is the lynch 100% of the time.

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 02:40 PM

A bit of a warning if i may

Whenever I dip for long periods i always become the wagon, always. Even if i'm in the top 3 posters

Do that shit again this game and the best case scenerio is you feel stupid. Shout outs to my buddy Roundbox

MixMasterLar 04-27-2020 02:40 PM

A bit of a warning if i may

Whenever I dip for long periods i always become the wagon, always. Even if i'm in the top 3 posters

Do that shit again this game and the best case scenerio is you feel stupid. Shout outs to my buddy Roundbox

Xiz 04-27-2020 02:45 PM

damn, and i actually believed in you mml

it is what it is

leetic 04-27-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727210)
yeah I have a right to tell someone who thinks they know me that they don't

do you disagree?

can you listen to logic for a minute
we are massclaiming day before lylo
that's just happening. It's not antitown, it's not pr hunting, that's just gonna have to be how we play this game. We can have an extra town clear this way. If we lynch xiz and it ends up they were telling the truth then we literally just made the most anti town play possible

it's just not worth it, no matter how confident we are that xiz is scum

I'm not sure I really agree with this logic, if we leave a wolfy player around 9 times out of ten it ends in disaster for the town. Plus, a massclaim being able to solve the game basically depends on scum having been caught by then.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 02:59 PM

I suspect bolth too xiz. If you check his readslist his only strong scum read is you, which is a mechanical argument at best

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 03:01 PM

what do you think about ffa?

Xiz 04-27-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727294)
what do you think about ffa?

town

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727295)
town

sounds good. im not as confident about it but I agree

Xiz 04-27-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4727296)
sounds good. im not as confident about it but I agree

same. like, deep wolf perhaps but his mechanics play are too towny imo. I think hes pure

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 03:16 PM

what can he say, he's agreeable™

Xiz 04-27-2020 03:18 PM

what do you think about dusk

flashflash account 04-27-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727292)
I'm not sure I really agree with this logic, if we leave a wolfy player around 9 times out of ten it ends in disaster for the town. Plus, a massclaim being able to solve the game basically depends on scum having been caught by then.

then call me a coward for preferring to take the route that doesn't result in a mislynch some of the time

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727299)
what do you think about dusk

town. this has already been said by ffa and stuff but saying that he doesn't care about forming reads as town this game sounds hella pure

granted I've never played a wolf game with him either

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 03:31 PM

also aside from his back and forth with bolth he's been beating to his own drum this game

Xiz 04-27-2020 03:35 PM

Cool. what about Ull

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 03:39 PM

Xiz, how do you view DBP/MML ?

Do you think they wouldn't target you that openly as wolves ?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 03:42 PM

One in FG/Jessie and MML/DBP is where I mostly am.

I have trouble to get somewhere conclusive with Ulli/Bolth.

Xiz 04-27-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727306)
Xiz, how do you view DBP/MML ?

Do you think they wouldn't target you that openly as wolves ?

DBP is aware im a PR, MML is refusing to admit it.

I want to see DBP talk this phase, but as of now i still have him as one of my top two town.

MML, easily i could see doing it as a wolf but im reading it as stubbornness over wolfiness

Xiz 04-27-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727308)
One in FG/Jessie and MML/DBP is where I mostly am.

I have trouble to get somewhere conclusive with Ulli/Bolth.

Between FG/Jessie i'd say its jessie. Im believing leetic for now because i have no reason not to.

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727305)
Cool. what about Ull

i sus her because she's being utr and her plays have been safe and her pushes have been on people who shortly after gained traction

ik she's new to ffr but she ain't new to twg so it just doesn't sit right with me

Funnygurl555 04-27-2020 03:49 PM

but ulli will be present so I have more time to figure her out I guess. For what it's worth she seems like a strong player just someone ima struggle to read

flashflash account 04-27-2020 03:53 PM

my throat feels weirdly hoarse like I was yelling all night huh

leetic 04-27-2020 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727301)
then call me a coward for preferring to take the route that doesn't result in a mislynch some of the time

My problem with you right now is your refusal to really commit to anything not mechanics related, and even with two mechanics related people (Funnygurl and Xiz) you are leaving open the possibility of them being scum that can be resolved at MyLo. I don't know, I usually see strong reads from you and I am not seeing it here.

leetic 04-27-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727182)
vest over investigation immune is trolling tho

The OP does say that the SK has both the vest and is investigation immune, so he's not an SK at least

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727314)
My problem with you right now is your refusal to really commit to anything not mechanics related, and even with two mechanics related people (Funnygurl and Xiz) you are leaving open the possibility of them being scum that can be resolved at MyLo. I don't know, I usually see strong reads from you and I am not seeing it here.

I would say I'm pretty committed to uli right now on the scum side.

and I have plenty of strong town reads. MML is town, haku is towny, bolt is kinda towny, dusk is towny

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727315)
The OP does say that the SK has both the vest and is investigation immune, so he's not an SK at least

oh, this must be a change from standard c9++

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:08 PM

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4727280)
Side note, nobody has really questioned leetic, are we sure they are real?

If I was a Cop I would try to live 2 nights in a row, but leave a soft about who was my first check.

Something silly like an unusual video that contains police related sounds in it or a dumbass vote with a smiley face on it.

I would also keep targeting the same guy if I knew he was a wolf.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727319)
If I was a Cop I would try to live 2 nights in a row, but leave a soft about who was my first check.

Something silly like an unusual video that contains police related sounds in it or a dumbass vote with a smiley face on it.

I would also keep targeting the same guy if I knew he was a wolf.

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:19 PM

Yo, I'm talking about leetic, not me.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:20 PM

goldstinger needs to play more mafia

leetic 04-27-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727321)
Yo, I'm talking about leetic, not me.

Did you miss the part where I said I was one shot?

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727323)

Yeah.

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:22 PM

Who wants me to vote them?

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:22 PM

You could be president!

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727323)

I don't think that's what haku meant, just saving the check for another day

in this instance I just don't think you had that luxury from eod

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:23 PM

I guess that explains why you already claimed.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4727324)
Yeah.

whoof

haku pls

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:24 PM

have you been skimming this phase?
You missed both xiz un-rescind and leetic 1x cop

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727330)
have you been skimming this phase?
You missed both xiz un-rescind and leetic 1x cop

are you talking to me?

leetic 04-27-2020 04:26 PM

I think the skimming makes Haku look town, they'd probably be more aware if they had access to wolfchat

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4727331)
are you talking to me?

to haku

leetic 04-27-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4727316)
I would say I'm pretty committed to uli right now on the scum side.

and I have plenty of strong town reads. MML is town, haku is towny, bolt is kinda towny, dusk is towny

You don't use "strong" and "kinda" in the same sentence

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:27 PM

I think I skipped a page without even realizing it.

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727334)
You don't use "strong" and "kinda" in the same sentence

I strongly feel that bolt is kind of towny

Hakulyte 04-27-2020 04:29 PM

Nah, I definitely read that page. I thought that post was you talking about 1-shot vigi or something dumb. I didn't connect the dots the right way.

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:29 PM

I think xiz is town!

leetic 04-27-2020 04:30 PM

Mikey

I'm going for it. Compared to last game, accusations have been softcore, looking for town hasn't been as prominent in his playstyle, and overall looks more indecisive than is usual.

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:30 PM

I will see about leetic tonight

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:30 PM

If he lives the night i will be kinda sus

flashflash account 04-27-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4727339)
Mikey

I'm going for it. Compared to last game, accusations have been softcore, looking for town hasn't been as prominent in his playstyle, and overall looks more indecisive than is usual.

I'm not even gonna bother
I'll just get mad again

Duskfall 04-27-2020 04:32 PM

Leetic he just committed to 3 hard townreads in a post you quoted?