Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:02 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729134)
Seems it osnt hard to 180 any of your reads this entire game Haku

Well, that was a bad game on multiple levels.

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 09:02 PM

Yea sorry I can see how reads from everyone can only help

Give me a bit

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 09:04 PM

.....you know what imma just reposts this and then let Haku free post for awhile

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729049)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729040)
is it just because you picked Haku? I'm wondering which of the two of us the wolf roleblocker would prioritize here

I think it's safe to assume that one of us was roleblocked last night, which means that only one of our roleblocks actually went through

A few reasons

I was starting to have doubts abput Haku last phase and Dusk started trending a little up for me.

Haku is also pretty well townread and in the world where wolves know they can only block one of two, they chose most townread of thd bunch. Unless the team is legit Dusk/Bolth/Jessie picking Dusk seems like youre asking to be blocked (i even considered it, but figured you probably would and thinking think stacking would be idea)

Haku more or less went straight for "oh it was no kill" instead of a bunch of random theories that also include "roleblockers blocked some roles" and thats slightly sus

I dont recall Haku townreading Dusk as hard as he seems to, although i mighta missed that post

leetic 05-2-2020 09:07 PM

This is not a time to just be throwing names out as suspicious. Scum controls a large amount of the discussion right now, so if even one of the "suspicious" users is town it's likely that this will end in disaster. In order to make a wise choice on who to lynch, we must first understand how we got here. I want everyone to reread the past three days.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:08 PM

Wtf was that Mikey

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 09:08 PM

Everyone needs to posts as detailed of a readlists as possible and we need to figure out where people stand on lynch orders/lynch consensus.

Doesnt matter if you think they're shitty, we need to get an idea on where we're at

People also should state straight up rather they believe any of the claims or not. We need to start solving this fu ker and not wait for EoD

Anyone fucks about and can't at least do all that d4 of a game is probably not playing for town

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729117)
it's a bit tricky because the main argument was T/T so the wolves probably didn't even need to do anything last phase. voting behavior and side commentary is likely more reliable

as Haku brought up there was a clear wagon of people that were willing to get me insta-d before I even showed up. an expeditious mislynch like that helps wolves because they would know FFA is lying, so they lynch me, and then mislynch FFA today to guarantee win the game. if they give me an opportunity to show up, there was a probability that FFA and I would "make things messy" and prevent the easy mislynch

for wagonomics reasons (e.g. Duskfall's vote was on me, presumably so not all the wolves were on the main wagon) as well as the above one, I targeted Duskall--- especially since he wasn't in any immediate heat and would be "safe" for the wolves to pick to send in the nightkill

MML is legit, my scumlean on jessie is less sure now, bolth is more scummy now

Thanks. I'm with you so far.

How do you read duskfall? Do you think there's any significance to him being more vocal/outspoken last phase?

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729035)
If DBP roleblocker is real, Duskfall is always a wolf here.

It's either you wolf or holster here p sure

leetic 05-2-2020 09:11 PM

I mean, maybe we had time to screw around in other days, but we're in -yLo now. One false move and it's over. We need to take everything into account, not just what's happening now.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:11 PM

I really don't want to have to play this game after d3

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729142)
It's either you wolf or holster here p sure

holster makes more sense to me, but I feel like that's never going to be a popular opinion until it's too late.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:12 PM

I am thinking dbp and haku wolves rn

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729146)
I am thinking dbp and haku wolves rn

Great, that's probably a T/T/T scenario.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:13 PM

Dbp wolf because he didn't tinfoil mml at all he came into thread today assuming mml's claim is legit which is like tmi-y to me

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 09:13 PM

ShadoWolfe/Jessie/(MML/Bolth)

what a meme of a game.

leetic 05-2-2020 09:14 PM

One thing I've learned is that in -yLo, everyone is alive for a reason. This case might be compromised a bit if scum truly attempted a kill and failed, but there is still a reason why XelNya and FG aren't around now.

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:19 PM

Haku why is dbp town?

Duskfall 05-2-2020 09:19 PM

Wait is this Mylo?

leetic 05-2-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726876)
I'll have a red check on fg tomorrow then >:(

I mean, Mikey could have used this as a D1 soft to help his case. Don't take everything you see as 100% true

leetic 05-2-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4729153)
Wait is this Mylo?

You catch on quickly