Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

flashflash account 02-6-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Back in 20 mins

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712853)
I think I want to lynch pozzai

You were on Aragaki all day, and NOW you want to lynch Pozz? why?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712853)
I think I want to lynch pozzai

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712854)
Back in 20 mins

I'm losing my shit rn

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712854)
Back in 20 mins

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:10 PM

*impatiently checks watch*

He DID say 20 minutes, yeah?

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:11 PM

The participants of the game have never been more hyped!

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 09:14 PM

anyways....

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712820)
In a FFA, X world (you can put me in if it helps you to have an actual person instead of a theoretical one) which two towns in a row do you see that world pushing that has any chance of succeeding?
You'd essentially have to hope at least one, if not both of the replacements are getting themselves killed, or that someone with a very strong voice and who's exceeding townread can push through two pushes without just outing themselves as a partner.

At the time, maybe in the pool of replacements + quas? I'm struggling for a ffa partner atm now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712826)
Bootleg_LordQuas- Extremely active and voices his opinions on literally anything and everything. Constantly tried to get answers out of FFA but to no avail. Feels town to me tbh

Mellon- Raeko's just doin' her thing here. I don't see anything off or unusual from her usual town playstyle. Town

FFA- extremely dismissive of questions being asked on him, and posts nothing of any relevance (i.e Codenames (somewhere on page 14 or 15)) and generally tries to dodge anything directed at him by shifting us elsewhere. Mucho Wolfo

Pozz- I've interacted with you a couple times since I've woken up, and I don't see anything unusual from you. I'd need another day to get a feel for you. Null/Town

Aragaki- I've literally only seen you play town in past games, so I don't know what your wolf play is. Whenever you're around the questions come flying around, which I like. Town lean

which of my games have you seen? I don't remember if I've played with you

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712837)
I'm usually bad at reading Charu but he's not screaming town to me this game.

For me it is hard to differentiate between town/scum Charu. He tends to post a lot as both alignments and is pretty flexible with how he plays so it's hard to catch him in patterns. I think one way of knowing might be how reserved he seems vs how willing he seems to be open about his thoughts and saying random ideas

This game he doesn't seem too open, and not posting too many unique theories/ideas. but I wish he would post more. It's hard for me to get a good read since he replaced in, and I know its hard to have unique ideas when just replacing in and getting caught up

my impression of town charu is that he pokes around a lot with a "DOHOHO" kind of attitude and tries to get people to react. I think scum charu likes to make a lot of noise but not actually make much progress, so in that regard I think his push on ffa is towny. Factoring in the bus meta makes me less sure though, but I'm not considering him today

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712863)
At the time, maybe in the pool of replacements + quas? I'm struggling for a ffa partner atm now

You've never played with me before, no. But I do remember reading a looooonnng game of which you were town and got day killed.

mellon_collie 02-6-2020 09:17 PM

yo charu where are you at are you around?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712798)
No idea on the partner, but I'd suspect mellon more if FFA is town to be honest.

For instance, she could've just not wanted to touch a Dusk vote not because she thought it was memes, but because she didn't want to dirty her slot when three others were doing it for her.

what do you mean by this? how are these related?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 09:18 PM

Oh goodie, he's back. Why are you wishing to lynch Pozz today?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:18 PM

Yeah I haven't read anything since I got back but that post by arigaki was more what I wanted, I was just thinking about the game at work and I don't like pozzai read on me at all
Therefore wolf?

I might sheep quas otherwise but probably not

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:19 PM

If charu admits that he just doesn't want to lose to wolf ffa again then he's probably town

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712863)

You mentioned Shadow+FFA fighting over credit for the lynch, can you pinpoint where, and what exactly makes you feel that way, I didn't personally note it down as an anti-alignment thing.

Or was it just that you find it unlikely that both wolves go "yay this town lynch is because of me, you're welcome" ?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712848)
call me crazy but I kinda like shadow god's posting ngl

which makes me wonder who tf the wolf is I guess, charu?

can you give a little more substance than this? You voted shadow earlier for being insubstantial, position on dusk wagon. What's changed since then? he has a reads list and some small pushes that I can see

flashflash account 02-6-2020 09:20 PM

Okay I'm driving now, I'll be on a computer in a jiffy

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712865)
You've never played with me before, no. But I do remember reading a looooonnng game of which you were town and got day killed.

was it a wolf vig

Pozzai 02-6-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712868)
Yeah I haven't read anything since I got back but that post by arigaki was more what I wanted, I was just thinking about the game at work and I don't like pozzai read on me at all
Therefore wolf?

Can you expand/elaborate?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712868)
Therefore wolf?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712721)
I am probably at something like:

Aragaki
Quas
Raeko

Charu
Shadow God

FFA

I... I think I hate most of the stuff FFA says, but he somehow feel town to me. I don't know how to describe it and quite honestly can't find a point out a single thing that makes me think he's town.

I kind of agree with the statement that if he's town and survives today, he's a very high potential to die tomorrow.

Aragaki seems to want/have progressed the game a fair bit, albeit on weak premises as day1 was deadish, not certain on them at all but they're the one I felt strongest about day1.

Quas have had a decent day2 in terms of tone, and manners of interacting with people, where Aragaki is on a bit of a downwards trajectory, Quas is moving slightly upwards.

Raeko feels wrong for me, but I have a few interactions I'll talk about later I feel like makes her townier than I "want her to be"

Charu and Shadow_God I need to see a bit more from today, I don't get the same "tonal" read Aragaki(I think) gave him, and Charu didn't really have much opportunity to do stuff day1.

is that the read you're talking about?