Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

Charu 12-10-2019 03:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

We goof'd, thesunfan, if you're town that is.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704728)
We goof'd, thesunfan, if you're town that is.

bahhhhhhhh
c'mon
the phase was going all nicely

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:22 PM

I really, really was about to vote fg btw
take that from me regardless of my alignment

if I had done that 30 seconds sooner instead of just say that I was going to do it, the game would be in such a different space (with xel probably still being fairly townread given his d0 progression on fg)

Charu 12-10-2019 03:23 PM

I mean, I ain't disagreeing the best course of action is a lynch between you and me, but I'm looking ahead because, as any good birdy knows, you should take in account the scenarios that could be playing out right now.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704725)
ahhhhhh, see
isn't this a pleasant phase?
this is what we all needed, I think

I've enjoyed this whole game actually. Even when the pressure was on high, playing "loosely" has by and large been fun. At the risk of celebrating too early, it was especially to not have been wrong despite being able to have fun

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704726)
Look, if you're town, that means both of us are town.

That means one of these other three in the background are wolves smirking as wide as they can at the moment and counting their hours before the game's over.

And like... there's no question. It's either Xel or Shadow doing the smirking and I have a high suspicion that if it's not you, then it's, in fact, Shadow.

Dude you're seeing me with trauma-tinted glasses if you're town

Charu 12-10-2019 03:27 PM

Like, Xel could be a wolf because the only good feeling I have for them is purely through emotion and meta, not so much at actual concrete evidence that they'd definitely showcased town game play. Xel is a wildcard as far as I'm concern. What he says never really correlates to what his alignment is.

It could be Shadow because Shadow's just been in the background and trying to be everyone's friend. That still is the part that concerns me more than anything else he has done, which is unfair because it is yet another emotion read rather than concrete evidence of their alignment. They seem to be the only one who believed I was town too, which I suppose if you want to go REALLY HARD you could assume it's because he knows I'm town through being, well... a wolf.

And maybe, JUST MAYBE star could be a wolf because star decided to become a monster and trash everyone emotionally and logically just because she could.

Charu 12-10-2019 03:28 PM

However, the easiest ones CURRENTLY are me and you, thesunfan.

Charu 12-10-2019 03:29 PM

There's concrete evidence to showcase I was trying to protect my partner, same thing for you. We're both guilt of this and there's nothing either one of us can do to change that logical progression no matter how many words we throw at it.

Charu 12-10-2019 03:31 PM

So, Mr. thesunfan, if we are to win this game, I think the most logical play should be one of us and hope that one of us is the last wolf and be done with it.

HOWEVER, I think the BEST play is throw a lynch at either Xel or Shadow. Preferably Shadow because I think they're the most likely to turn up positive for being a wolf than Xel does.

But that also means putting trust into someone that's already seen as a shady birdy, so uh...

I'm gonna hope it's sunfan, and if it's not, gg town, wolves win.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704737)
There's concrete evidence to showcase I was trying to protect my partner, same thing for you. We're both guilt of this and there's nothing either one of us can do to change that logical progression no matter how many words we throw at it.

I'm sprinkling a few but I agree, in the end
it just kinda sucks because like
I really, really was going to vote for fg

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704734)
Like, Xel could be a wolf because the only good feeling I have for them is purely through emotion and meta, not so much at actual concrete evidence that they'd definitely showcased town game play. Xel is a wildcard as far as I'm concern. What he says never really correlates to what his alignment is.

It could be Shadow because Shadow's just been in the background and trying to be everyone's friend. That still is the part that concerns me more than anything else he has done, which is unfair because it is yet another emotion read rather than concrete evidence of their alignment. They seem to be the only one who believed I was town too, which I suppose if you want to go REALLY HARD you could assume it's because he knows I'm town through being, well... a wolf.

And maybe, JUST MAYBE star could be a wolf because star decided to become a monster and trash everyone emotionally and logically just because she could.

Welcome to the dark side of my mind, except swap my name with yours and sunfan's with second guesses of how friendly and towny and nice y'all are both acting, paired with whisperings that if all it took was for Xel to stand up and be an ass *proudly* and post frequently to be read hard town then it really wouldn't be that difficult for him to do it

paired with whisperings of knowing star *is* perfectly capable of wolfing well and that I'd expected her first wolf game to be one where she crushed town and that her initial wolfgame was exactly the kind of failure that would prompt her to not allow herself to make that mistake again, even at the cost of making the emotionally manipulative posts she made last phase

but then I breathe and refocus and just convince myself that all the evidence points in one, maaybe two directions and that the one direction that has screamed out to me the loudest this whole game was an FG/sunfan combo and that I should just stick to my guns and not let my overactive imagination talk me out of it

like I said, welcome to the dark, tinfoil-wrapped side of my mind

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704713)
I think I can be as happy as I've ever been with being mislynched if everyone says that they'll kill Charu after they see that I'm town

It seems you feel like you've said your piece already, that everybody else is just so much more town and from the game state you "just know" he's a wolf.

[12 angry men.gif] "I'm not convinced. I need to hear it again."

I absolutely think Charu can go either way here. And I think if you are town you probably can show me why I shouldn't waste a lynch on you.

Not going to lie, at 2am yesterday I was all ra ra ra this is my moment in my TWG career where I finally may catch sun fan wolfing and drive the game home. Or just get sent to dead chat. But now that I am actually here, fired up is not my primary emotion.

For Charu, my main focus is for end of day 2, and if it is the most plausible scenario that they thought how they were behaving was the best play for their wolf team. I think their team makes a certain amount of sense for Day 0, in terms of explaining Funny's behavior. But he is playing this eerily similarly to when WV/FFA were wolves in jTWG and no one on the wrong side of the vote could trust each other.

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704730)
I really, really was about to vote fg btw
take that from me regardless of my alignment

if I had done that 30 seconds sooner instead of just say that I was going to do it, the game would be in such a different space (with xel probably still being fairly townread given his d0 progression on fg)

I do believe you were going to vote FG there. I just don't believe you were going to lynch her

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704741)
Welcome to the dark side of my mind, except swap my name with yours and sunfan's with second guesses of how friendly and towny and nice y'all are both acting, paired with whisperings that if all it took was for Xel to stand up and be an ass *proudly* and post frequently to be read hard town then it really wouldn't be that difficult for him to do it

paired with whisperings of knowing star *is* perfectly capable of wolfing well and that I'd expected her first wolf game to be one where she crushed town and that her initial wolfgame was exactly the kind of failure that would prompt her to not allow herself to make that mistake again, even at the cost of making the emotionally manipulative posts she made last phase

but then I breathe and refocus and just convince myself that all the evidence points in one, maaybe two directions and that the one direction that has screamed out to me the loudest this whole game was an FG/sunfan combo and that I should just stick to my guns and not let my overactive imagination talk me out of it

like I said, welcome to the dark, tinfoil-wrapped side of my mind

I think I can make a pretty good case for why FG's play reveals she knew I was town, but I will not waste the time on it unless that seems actually helpful.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704743)
I do believe you were going to vote FG there. I just don't believe you were going to lynch her

bruh there were like 30 seconds left in the day do you think I was going to move my vote somewhere afterwords?

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704744)
I think I can make a pretty good case for why FG's play reveals she knew I was town, but I will not waste the time on it unless that seems actually helpful.

Not worth it. There was only one moment in game where I thought you and FG might be partners if she was scum, and that was somewhere in D0 where I went "what are the chances they got paired up again? naaahhh get real", but I've lived with my brain long enough to know I'm not voting you this phase or probably ever this game

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704745)
bruh there were like 30 seconds left in the day do you think I was going to move my vote somewhere afterwords?

something like 14 minutes IIRC

and it was a slow, slow 14 minutes

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704738)
So, Mr. thesunfan, if we are to win this game, I think the most logical play should be one of us and hope that one of us is the last wolf and be done with it.

HOWEVER, I think the BEST play is throw a lynch at either Xel or Shadow. Preferably Shadow because I think they're the most likely to turn up positive for being a wolf than Xel does.

But that also means putting trust into someone that's already seen as a shady birdy, so uh...

I'm gonna hope it's sunfan, and if it's not, gg town, wolves win.

I really, really don't like this post. It strikes me as setting himself up for next phase knowing that sunfan is the lynch 85% of the time here.

star-crossed 12-10-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704742)
But he is playing this eerily similarly to when WV/FFA were wolves in jTWG and no one on the wrong side of the vote could trust each other.

Although, I am not sure exactly what his other options even would be. But it is deja vu ish.