Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

the sun fan 12-8-2019 09:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704183)
bah bah t-force
have you any reads
no sir no sir
memes cloud me

fuck it I dunno thought it was funny

I hear this PERFECTLY in your voice lmao

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:50 PM

Probably never voting InD, sunfan, Poptart or Shado this phase.
Xel just seems.. weirdly pure this game? Idk, something's different but it's in a good way. Maybe less.. angry at everyone?

Not a fan of voting FG, but that's just out of fear for living the meme. Charu has just been null the whole time so whatever on that as well.

Charu 12-8-2019 09:50 PM

Poptart, I read your posts, an improvement, but you're still wishy-washy with your opinions.

Though this is a step in the right direction and I don't see anything too weird in there. You seem to combine "null" and "chaotic-town" though which I don't get.

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:51 PM

... ONCE AGAIN, I SAY SOMETHING AND SOMEONE PROVES ME WRONG RIGHT AS I POST IT

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704126)
but then i don't really see how it's pocketing, with how frivolously everyone's seeing the initial question and subaru's answer. it's like "oh, someone talked to me"

is charu now pocketing subaru because they're talking? would subaru be getting that kind of impression of charu?

I just realized I'm not gonna have enough time to finish the Star read; DEFINITELY expect that first thing tomorrow when I have access to stuff and the day starts. On that note though, I never really did get that impression. I don't know how relevant this post is at this point in time but I know it's definitely made me reconsider some things, albeit not too drastically.

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:51 PM

funny

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704189)
I hear this PERFECTLY in your voice lmao

i will dramatically attempt and butcher it if we get a wolf on d0

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704190)
Xel just seems.. weirdly pure this game? Idk, something's different but it's in a good way. Maybe less.. angry at everyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4656009)
xel feels so pure right now, definitely town

do i really come off that angry rofl

Charu 12-8-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704181)
With 17 minutes left, I think I'm voting between FG and poptart barring something crazy happening

Between the two I'm liking my vote on FG more cause of a strong feeling of weirdness from her and a fear that she's hiding hoping for her weirdness to tide over past EoD
poptart, while all over the place, seems more like it's a case of newbie uncertainty more than deliberate wolfiness, with the exception of his wack read on Star which just felt fake

Bruh, what.

I mean, I get it. You probably weren't here for the multiple games of Funny rolling a wolf role. It made her post very... uh... not happy-like.

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704172)
i mean, is it correct to say she slid down your list at some point, without me being able to see the whole list? because obv we've talked already about your tone of approach but is it you responding in kind or also adjusting

are you saying you picked two names just to be talking about two new people

I wouldn't say she slid down my list so much as she was the first person I actually got pinged by in my reread of thread because her response to xels meme push was mind boggling to me, then the list slowly populated with other suspicions and she kinda stayed there until a couple minutes ago

And no I didn't pick two random names I wanted to address sunfans intentional "la la la la I'm not playing this phase" specifically and then see where FG was at cause I wasn't feeling hot on her slot in my read up

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704186)
haha

fr i dont think subaru has a wolf read, unless it's star. that's a red flag since he bothered to put in a reads list

but also this is an lhf read and not something i'm prodding into d0. good to keep in mind though

questionable disclosure when you know people want to vote subaru

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704192)
... ONCE AGAIN, I SAY SOMETHING AND SOMEONE PROVES ME WRONG RIGHT AS I POST IT

have you tried lying on railroad tracks and awaiting your impending death?

TWGma 12-8-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704195)
do i really come off that angry rofl

Yes.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704191)
Poptart, I read your posts, an improvement, but you're still wishy-washy with your opinions.

Though this is a step in the right direction and I don't see anything too weird in there. You seem to combine "null" and "chaotic-town" though which I don't get.

I don't wanna vote wolf quite yet because it's day 0, as much as that's been overused. I'll be more concrete with my details as the game progresses and some contradictions happen, if any haven't happened already.

the sun fan 12-8-2019 09:53 PM

I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today

XelNya 12-8-2019 09:53 PM

oh also in the interest of not truly cfding my vote

fg

FORMAL STARTS NOW SHADOW STATE YOUR CASE

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704198)
questionable disclosure when you know people want to vote subaru

i'm pretty sure if people wanted to lynch him d0 he'd be a wagon

the sun fan 12-8-2019 09:53 PM

there's no worry about what to do; she is just on her own
its definitely her town play

no idea what the votecount is btw (this is probably my fault)

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704196)
Bruh, what.

I mean, I get it. You probably weren't here for the multiple games of Funny rolling a wolf role. It made her post very... uh... not happy-like.

What? Explain plz
U saying she's been rolling wolf lately and this game is distinctly different?

inDheart 12-8-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704197)
I wouldn't say she slid down my list so much as she was the first person I actually got pinged by in my reread of thread because her response to xels meme push was mind boggling to me, then the list slowly populated with other suspicions and she kinda stayed there until a couple minutes ago

And no I didn't pick two random names I wanted to address sunfans intentional "la la la la I'm not playing this phase" specifically and then see where FG was at cause I wasn't feeling hot on her slot in my read up

i didn't say random, more about you not like, re-registering any suspicion you had on star

it definitely came off to me as Here Is My Current Headspace In The Game but then you're saying it's not that so much

Charu 12-8-2019 09:54 PM

What the heck

Is no one else reading Funny as entirely different from her previous games?