Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

ffa forgot to vote

talk to me about your vote on me, do you have a reason besides poe? what did you think of my readslist? If there's only one wolf in charu/pozzai who would you pick and why? If one of your townreads is wrong who is it, and again, why?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:37 PM

I thought that charu could be partners with FFA due to how he essentially slight scum leans him here, but charu pushing him harder now makes me a lot less sure

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:37 PM

maybe it could be in shadow/pozzai

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:39 PM

mellon can you talk to me about why you think my vote was opportunistic? I've addressed it but I'm not sure you saw it

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:40 PM

if you think I'm scum, who do you think my partner is?

If not, who do you think are scum? What do you think of ffa?

flashflash account 02-6-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712728)
So let's see what FFA has done this game

Day 1:

1. Lynch the inactives -> votes me, unclear if it's a real vote

Gone for a while... then:

2. Says Dusk is a good lynch, then votes him. Main basis is post count, also admits he hasn't read his posts. Then says I should sheep him instead of Shadow.

3. Pushes the dusk lynch harder

Day 2:

1. puts me/charu/quas in POE, notes that if there's a wolf on dusk wagon it's probably me

2. has a little blurb as to why he's ignoring raeko

3. elaboration of his vote on dusk, it's just tied to postcount

4-6. Has a BS string of posts on shadow's omgus making him towny.

7. says he needs a readlist from me, it's provided. Then votes me

8. He does elaborate about why he thinks quas can be a wolf which is nice

9. ends with charu/pozzai as wolves

So in summary:

You have a bad push on dusk due to postcount. I don't think that necessarily makes you a wolf as I'm also guilty of that, I voted him pretty much off shadow's meta that he posted more as town. I do think that wolves are less likely to blatantly tie themselves to a mislynch if they can help it, and I think where you yelled at me to sheep you instead is a point for you, and at the very least makes you and shadow probably not partners since that seems like a weird interaction where one partner is trying to steal credit for a mislynch?

You have a POE read on me being a wolf on dusk's wagon if there is one, that's fine. What's not fine is you asking me for a readslist, me dropping one, then you voting me and not even acknowledging it. You still haven't acknowledged it and parking your vote on me two days in a row at this point is pretty :thinking:. You've thrown out a bunch of possibilities like quas/aa, charu/pozzai but don't seem intent on actually pursuing them, which to me is the biggest flag that you're a wolf: having reads but not actually trying to update them

this kind of post was more what I was looking for
wanted to see you actually incorporating the questions you asked me into some kind of summary

anyway I'm out for now be back a bit before eod

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712702)
STRING OF WORDS WARNING AS I ACTUALLY READ D1!!!

Hmm...

Hmmmmm... this post came after a push from AA. As of this quote, Duskfall has only made TWO posts. A seer claim and voting that should be obvious they weren't even serious. Lets see if anyone else calls it out D1.

Reasonable explanation this time I guess, wish they posted that before instead of being asked to clarify by AA.

This post was made after some more exchanges were made and I now is when I raise a brow. AA, you're not dumb, why'd you pick this person based on someone's "gut feeling"?

Shadow votes several posts later, but now I can get in his mindspace why he would do such a thing. I think Shadow is town based solely on this. AA is suspect as Shadow_God's vote.

Oh, unvotes, but only to avoid hammer, still suspect though.

Now that I actually took the time to READ and get context from wagonomics, yeah, this posts looks WAAAAAAAY worse now than the reason I provided by just a glance.

AA does post a thinking emoji which kind of makes me think maybe I'm judging too harshly and he actually just voted just to get, well... posts I suppose. Doesn't change they did vote them at the end, gotta see if there's an explanation at that point.

FFA way suspicious as of AA's thinking emoji.

Holy moly, I'm going to vote FFA, I'm surprised there's NO VOTES on FFA at the end of D1.

In other words, I'm reading this as AA just going back to Dusk to see the flip to maybe get FFA next phase because there's no way they believe this is a hit (But he's apparently town reading him this phase??????????????????)

then the phase ended.

Uh... yeah, FFA is a wolf and everyone should just vote them now and be done with it. If they're not a wolf, then they're going to be a huge problem later when the actual wolves use this slot as a means to win the game.

D1 was a pathetic ghost town of a day.

Shadowolfe was afk. Poptart was afk. Dusk was (pretty much) afk. Raeko was towny. Quas was in the thread but not a strong lean. Xiz was in the thread (less) but not a strong lean. We then have shadow and FFA. Shadow I thought was towny mostly off of tone and his willingness to interact and ask questions. FFA I had no real read on.

I didn't want to lynch shadow mostly for selfish reasons because I was hoping he could play and knew that if he could, he would step it up. I didn't want to lynch poptart because he was a literal 1-poster who would probably get replaced. I went for dusk because as I said, I sheeped shadow's meta of him since I thought he was towny and seemed to think there was a pretty clear difference. In hindsight FFA's vote onto dusk is obviously suspect, but I didn't really have any other lynches that I wanted to pursue. Maybe the option was to CFD FFA, but I didn't go for it and can't change that

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712704)
yeah shadow has literally nothing

everything ari and ffr are being pushed on he's guilty of worse versions of it and yet nobody is really talking about him

also his position on the dusk wagon was AWFUL

decided to not voice any opinions on dusk until the two people actively playing the game both wolf read him then just hopped on?

seems like an ez wolf to me

shadowgod

he was the first one to vote him though I thought? I actually think first voters are less likely to be wolf

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:49 PM

mellon
quas
shadow
charu
pozzai
ffa

roughly in order, shadow is falling today

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 05:50 PM

doubt it's as easy as both wolves on dusk though

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:01 PM

Jesus fucking Christ this game exploded. Time to eat and play catch up

the sun fan 02-6-2020 06:01 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
AA (1)- ffa
ffa (1)- AA

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712736)
he was the first one to vote him though I thought? I actually think first voters are less likely to be wolf

He was the third vote, he was the one causing you and Raeko to jump off.

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712743)
He was the third vote, he was the one causing you and Raeko to jump off.

oh you're right, it was raeko -> me -> shadow

hmm

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4712583)
I don't remember AA giving much reasoning for voting for dusk and looking back his vote looks pretty opportunistic imo

He was sheeping on me kinda, and admitted to doing so

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712744)

hmm

but I don't really scumread shadow for the dusk wagon anyway since I literally sheeped him on it

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712744)

hmm

Your real life day today, different than yesterday? (I don't need details)

You feel much more reactive day2, than day1, where you were more proactive and inquisitive.

You seem, in particular in your last flurry, to talking around people, instead of engaging with them on the amount of stuff that's been posted since you were last around.

Like you have two people you're essentially null on because they were MIA day1, and you don't actively engage with or question them?

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712747)
Your real life day today, different than yesterday? (I don't need details)

You feel much more reactive day2, than day1, where you were more proactive and inquisitive.

You seem, in particular in your last flurry, to talking around people, instead of engaging with them on the amount of stuff that's been posted since you were last around.

Like you have two people you're essentially null on because they were MIA day1, and you don't actively engage with or question them?

I prioritize responding to pressure when people have suspicions of me

I disagree with your analysis that I've been talking around people, I've been asking a lot of direct questions that have yet to be answered. I've answered charu but haven't yet asked him a question, so you're right, and I also haven't asked you a question, so you've got me again there. But I don't think it's really fair to expect me to cover all my bases instantaneously, is it?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712617)
I don't think anyone really gave reads on xiz, people not giving reads on someone is not equivalent to townreading them

I think we more or less forgot Xiz existed here. There's not a whole.lot of people actively playing so I believe it's easier to lose track of several people dropping off the map when you're focused on interacting with the players who are looking for information

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712750)
I think we more or less forgot Xiz existed here. There's not a whole.lot of people actively playing so I believe it's easier to lose track of several people dropping off the map when you're focused on interacting with the players who are looking for information

yeah I was just disagreeing that he was universally townread

gonna go get my food then "be proactive"