Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153093)

choof 05-5-2021 07:50 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
I agree with you on star, not sure I agree with you on sunfan tho
I think sunfan's still somewhat null but I haven't played with him in a very long time so idr how he plays

choof 05-5-2021 07:52 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760854)
by which I mean it looks bad for subaru

which now that I'm looking back over eod, this might have been the intent coming from a wolf who isn't subaru lol shit

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:53 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760860)
I agree with you on star, not sure I agree with you on sunfan tho
I think sunfan's still somewhat null but I haven't played with him in a very long time so idr how he plays

With subaru at 2 votes and xel (his supposed partner) at 1, does wolf sunfan put his partner in a kitb with 1 min left in the day?

I really dont think so

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:54 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
When he already had his vote parked on a comfortable majority with star crossed being at 3 at the time of the switch?

choof 05-5-2021 07:55 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
I don't remember, are kitb a default
I didn't see anything about kitb in teh op

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 07:59 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760864)
I don't remember, are kitb a default
I didn't see anything about kitb in teh op

When votes are tied at eod it's always a kitb.

Someone randomly dies between them

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 08:01 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
This is mostly just a brain exercise for me since like i said they are both close to fully cleared. Just helping me think back on what happened

choof 05-5-2021 08:05 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
hmm I suppose most people wouldn't want to make a play like killing their only wolf partner d0 with a seer still potentially alive. if you miss the seer n1 and get checked lol gg
tho generally speaking I think sunfan might be the kind of player who could pull this off

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4760865)
When votes are tied at eod it's always a kitb.

Someone randomly dies between them

just making sure because I know I've played games without it

choof 05-5-2021 08:06 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
so I'll put sunfan at somewhat green, star gets a pass unless they're checked imo
I'll need to hear from other ppl

choof 05-5-2021 08:09 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
I took a quick glance at xel's post history and really all I can definitively say is this:
he never interacted with star outside of the self pres, and for the most part the only non-fluff posts he made were between myself and freezin
what an annoying post history, fuck

choof 05-5-2021 08:09 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760871)
for the most part the only non-fluff posts he made were between myself and freezin

specifically because we both had votes on him super early

choof 05-5-2021 08:10 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
time 4 work and I'll actually be doing the covid vaccine today

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 08:15 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Looking at raekos eod i don't really see anything that tips me off as suspicious. Ill probably have to do more work tonget something solid here

Roundbox i was gut suspicious of based on tone leading up to eod

Subaru i was gut suspicious of based on them playing the ignorance card a bunch and giving off the same vibe as lewdy in the last game. Not a very solid read but unless they actually spill the beans today its what i have

Choof is getting a town read based on tone atm even though technically they left the door open for xel at eod which looks pretty bad in hindsight lol

Sunfan and star i covered

Thats where im at atm

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 08:16 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Dont think this will be a very hard game to win unless I've fucked up really bad somewhere

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 08:21 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Im gonna try not to sleep through eod this time

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 09:28 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4760775)
Really? Well then it might be different then after all. Poptart's thoughts on my vote to him among him suggesting not voting is what got me interested.

OK so I'd like to clear this up rn, Assuming it was thought that I said for nobody to vote, that's not what I said at all. Ofc there'd've been a vote last night I was just asking if it would've been the end of the world if I was the only one not to vote last night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4760771)
Subaru nothing personnel kid. Idk when I was driving to work I expected wolves were more likely to respond to my conversation with choof

I also don't really understand what this means, I never really saw any conversation with choof but why would me not responding to whatever convo there was indicate me as a wolf?

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4760776)
nope I picked up on that, I'm saying I picked up on something else I think you caught earlier too

Also what was it that you picked up?

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 09:28 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Cuz whatever it is you picked up I sure as hell didn't

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 09:47 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Subaru, I think you still dont understand why it is antitown to abstain from voting except in rare circumstances.

Since there is a bit of a lull, allow me to clear this up

First we have to go back to the basics: what is the point of TWG? The point of TWG is to catch wolves. As town, the only tool you have to catch wolves is your vote. This vots needs to be utilized. It is your responsibility as a town player to utilize your vote every phase to attempt to vote for someone you find suspicious. Assuming you are town, failing to vote gives more power to the wolves because they now control a slightly higher majority of the votes by virtue of your abscence. They can now swing bigger wagons and have more comfortable margins of error when stacking votes due to the absence of town voting power.

Thus by itself should be enough to explain it but let me go one step farther and come at it from another angle. Why would you be afraid to vote someone? As a town there is of course the real possiblity you are wrong. However the next day you can explain your thoughts and have a discussion with the rest of town on why you voted and by having this dialog about your vote, even if you wre dead wrong, you will help people understand you better and by extension help them town read you.

Wolves are not interest in this at all.

Wolves don't want to have a discussion about why they voted for who they did because it provides another avenue for them to be attacked and for people to make connections. If wolves could get away with it, they would rather not vote at all. Voting to them is nothing but a ticking time bomb that can be used to expose them if things go poorly. The weapon of a wolf is primarily the night kill. The day kill only exists for them to cause confusion and protect their partners.

I hope this adequately explained why not voting is antitown

FreezinIce 05-5-2021 09:49 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Some spelling errors since im on mobile but nothing too drastic

SubaruPoptart 05-5-2021 09:54 AM

Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4760879)
Subaru, I think you still dont understand why it is antitown to abstain from voting except in rare circumstances.

Since there is a bit of a lull, allow me to clear this up

First we have to go back to the basics: what is the point of TWG? The point of TWG is to catch wolves. As town, the only tool you have to catch wolves is your vote. This vots needs to be utilized. It is your responsibility as a town player to utilize your vote every phase to attempt to vote for someone you find suspicious. Assuming you are town, failing to vote gives more power to the wolves because they now control a slightly higher majority of the votes by virtue of your abscence. They can now swing bigger wagons and have more comfortable margins of error when stacking votes due to the absence of town voting power.

Thus by itself should be enough to explain it but let me go one step farther and come at it from another angle. Why would you be afraid to vote someone? As a town there is of course the real possiblity you are wrong. However the next day you can explain your thoughts and have a discussion with the rest of town on why you voted and by having this dialog about your vote, even if you wre dead wrong, you will help people understand you better and by extension help them town read you.

Wolves are not interest in this at all.

Wolves don't want to have a discussion about why they voted for who they did because it provides another avenue for them to be attacked and for people to make connections. If wolves could get away with it, they would rather not vote at all. Voting to them is nothing but a ticking time bomb that can be used to expose them if things go poorly. The weapon of a wolf is primarily the night kill. The day kill only exists for them to cause confusion and protect their partners.

I hope this adequately explained why not voting is antitown

Yee, this makes perfect sense. Biggest reason I didn't wanna vote D0 was because I had zero reason TO vote anyone. I didn't find anyone particularly suspicious past what other people had said, and when asked why I voted someone I didn't want my only reason to be "I just sheeped <x>" cuz in my mind that doesn't really seem enough. Which is why I voted Charu yesterday since they had voted me earlier in the phase; simple reason of just reciprocating a vote, since pretty much nobody was anything other than null for me yesterday.

I'm more able to do stuff when a flip happens, cuz then I can go back and see what X said to Y and gleam some stuff from there.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution