Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151828)

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 03:57 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723718)
It's more like "here's my work in progress, I understand the game is not solved yet".

I don't know why it gets read at face value as if the phase was ending in 5 min and it was the final stance.

because it's all we have to go on. it's assumed if you're posting something in thread, that you think it's important enough for others to read.

i have a read list that i haven't posted yet in notepad specifically so that i don't get called out for posting something that i'm not ready to have people read. it's not finished, it's too early in the game to have a decent reads list.

everything you post gets looked at whether you want it to or not. including posts that say "don't read" above them. if it's not getting looked at when you post it, it WILL get looked at eventually by someone. that's the nature of the game.

the sun fan 04-4-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723716)
so do i, but it's worth noting

I guess I don't really get the point of voting at the time, since its already going to be noted
you could talk about it lataer or something

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723719)
because it's all we have to go on. it's assumed if you're posting something in thread, that you think it's important enough for others to read.

i have a read list that i haven't posted yet in notepad specifically so that i don't get called out for posting something that i'm not ready to have people read. it's not finished, it's too early in the game to have a decent reads list.

everything you post gets looked at whether you want it to or not. including posts that say "don't read" above them. if it's not getting looked at when you post it, it WILL get looked at eventually by someone. that's the nature of the game.

I think posting a work in progress is an excellent way to help others understand your game progression and ultimately read you properly.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:01 PM

mostly because i wanted to move my joke vote off you somewhere i thought it would do more good. i guess i could've just unvoted and left it, but i didn't and well... yeah. vote's already there, and it's where i feel most comfortable having it for now.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723721)
I think posting a work in progress is an excellent way to help others understand your game progression and ultimately read you properly.

i mean, that's fine and all, but you have to realize that not everyone is going to read it that way. again, it's the nature of the game.

if you're posting something, all we can do is take it at face value. obviously, you thought it was important enough to put in thread, so you have to be prepared for the reactions you're going to get, regardless of whether you expected them or not.

fwiw, you seem town to me right now because of all the effort you're putting in, but you can't expect everyone else to play the same way you do.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723720)
I guess I don't really get the point of voting at the time, since its already going to be noted
you could talk about it lataer or something

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723722)
mostly because i wanted to move my joke vote off you somewhere i thought it would do more good. i guess i could've just unvoted and left it, but i didn't and well... yeah. vote's already there, and it's where i feel most comfortable having it for now.

these two posts go together.

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

It's more like "here's my work in progress, I understand the game is not solved yet".

I don't know why it gets read at face value as if the phase was ending in 5 min and it was the final stance.

I get that it's a work in progress, but it just doesn't seem like a very original list. it seems like the most basic thing you could have written to point at and say "see, I've been playing and solving"

the sun fan 04-4-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723724)
these two posts go together.

yeah, I got it

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 04:21 PM

I'm getting generally towny vibes from Cold Kitten, I like the post where she compiled everyone's responses together it just seems like something a townie would do to compare/contrast people's answers and have them organized. And she just has a high post count and interactions with many people so probably not the best choice for today

Nobody has stuck out to me otherwise, either as towny or wolfy.

the sun fan 04-4-2020 04:21 PM

I'm having a hard time thinking anyone leans one way or another this early on
kinda makes me think of the last time that was the case

the sun fan 04-4-2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723727)
I'm getting generally towny vibes from Cold Kitten, I like the post where she compiled everyone's responses together it just seems like something a townie would do to compare/contrast people's answers and have them organized. And she just has a high post count and interactions with many people so probably not the best choice for today

Nobody has stuck out to me otherwise, either as towny or wolfy.

ok well i like this post

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723728)

what was the last time that was the case?

the sun fan 04-4-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723731)
what was the last time that was the case?

ffa was a wolf

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723732)

ffa was a wolf

yknow

i was gonna suffer and click through all that, but it was way easier to just quote it to find out lmfao

well if that's the case then i'm on the right track. only time may tell

Tokzic 04-4-2020 04:40 PM

so i made a terrible mistake joining this game because i somehow missed that it is a turbo and i am wayyyyy too busy to do 12 hour days this week T_T

but as long as i'm here i'm going to take my best stab at coldreading a woof from the hip

here we go

the sun fan 04-4-2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723734)
so i made a terrible mistake joining this game because i somehow missed that it is a turbo and i am wayyyyy too busy to do 12 hour days this week T_T

but as long as i'm here i'm going to take my best stab at coldreading a woof from the hip

here we go

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723734)

here we go

mellon_collie 04-4-2020 04:46 PM

HELLO TOKZIC! welcome to the game

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723736)

*this is not a serious read*

Tokzic 04-4-2020 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723575)
Gut says twgma out of everyone who's posted so far.

Same.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723578)
Stop that please. Calm the down. Look for townies first or share thoughts about potential townies.

This response is way out of scope.

TWGma 04-4-2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you. //rolls eyes
If you don't want people to read into things you say, don't say them in thread.

Why is it every time I play with Haku, I feel like I turn into like a babysitter trying to explain things..

Also yay for being like the second or third person to say that. WOO

TWGma 04-4-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723736)

Still the best thing I ever contributed to this damn website.

Also, sup Tokzic.

TWGma 04-4-2020 04:52 PM

(shoutouts to anyone who can name all 7 people in that screenshot)

Tokzic 04-4-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723606)
k, i was slight wolf leaning on fatfuck42 earlier for bringing up lynching someone d0

He didn't... he just voted.

Don't get why Haku and Cold Kitten are acting like using your vote is a misplay.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723744)

Don't get why Haku and Cold Kitten are acting like using your vote is a misplay.

nah he totally brought up insta'ing someone d0

go back and read

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:54 PM

i never said or implied that it was a misplay to use your vote. i'm using mine right now. but suggesting that we insta someone d0 is bad

flashflash account 04-4-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723704)
I'm not changing my stance this time! I waffled last game because I was 100% convinced Flurry was Lar!

I spit out my drink
how

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723510)
There won't be any answers this early.

Unless, of course, you wanna go True Turbo and try to insta someone right here, right now...

yet again, here it is. since some people want to use my words against me. i misspoke when i said lynch someone d0, i definitely meant insta. i corrected it after sunfan's post about the confusion.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723706)
ffa

ffa seems to have left, since i pulled the heat away from 'em

was doing mormon things, bad bad bad

Tokzic 04-4-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4723510)
Unless, of course, you wanna go True Turbo and try to insta someone right here, right now...

Wait this? Isn't this really clearly a joke?

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723743)

i can name most of them but there's one or two i'm not sure about

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723750)
Wait this? Isn't this really clearly a joke?

yes it is clearly a joke. it still shouldn't be suggested.

Tokzic 04-4-2020 04:57 PM

(also sup fam mist u <3)

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723749)
was doing mormon things, bad bad bad

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo mormon things how fun

flashflash account 04-4-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723719)

so you're saying all this stuff and it feels very much in a vacuum/separated from your actual progression/worldbuilding this game

how are you applying it to the way you read haku

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723744)

Fatfuck42 outed 3 PRs in a row last game as town before hard claiming PR.

So, I'm at the point where I'm like "oh my god, don't just go vote people like that casually".

Probably overreacting, but yeah.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4723728)

I really hope this makes you town

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723622)
welp. i've talked this way my whole life, so!!!!!! (that's a lie, my writing style has changed a lot lmfao)

Lynch All Liars

[vote]Cold Kitten[/vote]

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723755)
so you're saying all this stuff and it feels very much in a vacuum/separated from your actual progression/worldbuilding this game

how are you applying it to the way you read haku

how is it different than what i'm saying?

i'm aware everything i've posted is going to be read. i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. how can i progress with my reads or really anything if the only people actually doing some useful posting for the most part are haku and myself?

i think haku is genuinely trying to solve the game. he has fooled me before so i'm not solid on my read for him. but everything points to him just being an overzealous town right now, except for his focusing on YOU and being worried about me being townread so early.

i brought up that i thought it was weird he was so focused on it and that it looks suspicious, albeit not suspicious enough at the moment for me to think that he's a wolf.

if my reasoning is that everything you post gets looked at then, great! i'm exactly following my reasoning. because he said it. in thread. and i thought it was weird.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723743)

those are not people, sorry dude

relatedly
This can definitely be wolf TWGma

unrelatedly
I'm glad CK says people wolf read them as both alignments cause I'm feeling it, but trying to push it down because postcount

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723758)
Lynch All Liars

[vote]Cold Kitten[/vote]

damn you caught me

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723644)
Wolf team is Bolth mannn/Tokzic.

Alright, game solved.

i townread this joke

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723759)

i'm aware everything i've posted is going to be read. i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. how can i progress with my reads or really anything if the only people actually doing some useful posting for the most part are haku and myself?

i think haku is genuinely trying to solve the game. he has fooled me before so i'm not solid on my read for him. but everything points to him just being an overzealous town right now, except for his focusing on YOU and being worried about me being townread so early.

i brought up that i thought it was weird he was so focused on it and that it looks suspicious, albeit not suspicious enough at the moment for me to think that he's a wolf.

if my reasoning is that everything you post gets looked at then, great! i'm exactly following my reasoning. because he said it. in thread. and i thought it was weird.

lemme try again
how does the concept of "everything you say will get read by somebody" inform your read of haku when he makes that post?

Hakulyte 04-4-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

I seriously don't remember myself ever rolling wolf with you in a game, but I guess it's possible.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

...i think haku is genuinely trying to solve the game. he has fooled me before so i'm not solid on my read for him. but everything points to him just being an overzealous town right now, except for his focusing on YOU and being worried about me being townread so early.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723763)
lemme try again
how does the concept of "everything you say will get read by somebody" inform your read of haku when he makes that post?

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723764)
I seriously don't remember myself ever rolling wolf with you in a game, but I guess it's possible.

we haven't. i'm not sure why that's relevant to my post.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723765)

That doesn't answer my question

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723683)
or not mistakenly, tbh. people think i'm a wolf regardless.

sounds like something a wolf might say

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:06 PM

sure it does. read my post. that is how it informs my read of him. i think he's an overzealous town. but his post will stay in my mind for later because i thought it was a little off.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723768)
sounds like something a wolf might say

if i could roll my eyes harder

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723769)
sure it does. read my post. that is how it informs my read of him. i think he's an overzealous town. but his post will stay in my mind for later because i thought it was a little off.

this does a slightly better job of answering my question but isn't remotely how I interpreted your post at all

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723687)
Don't read this:

5. fatfuck42 reminds me of a town Julian.
3. TWGma reminds me of a town Gradiant.

8. Cold Kitten is town lean if I turn off paranoia.

2. the sun fan seems to be half paying attention. (?)
7. flashflash account gets the "you're trying" card which makes him cooler than inactives.

1. mellon_collie doesn't post enough.
4. Bolth mannn is absent.
9. Tokzic is absent.

alright i take back my townread on your joke

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723771)
this does a slightly better job of answering my question but isn't remotely how I interpreted your post at all

Quote:

i think haku is genuinely trying to solve the game. he has fooled me before so i'm not solid on my read for him. but everything points to him just being an overzealous town right now....

Quote:

...albeit not suspicious enough at the moment for me to think that he's a wolf.
i mean it's literally what i said but okay

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:10 PM

also i totally erased the part about his post looking suspicious but not suspicious enough. whoops. oh well. i'm sure someone will think i'm a wolf for it though : )

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:10 PM

you didn't say anything about haku's read list but okay

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:11 PM

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha! Just kidding guys! We have fun here.

Please welcome me to the party! I’m not inactive, just Australian!

twgMama and Haku are wolfing

EZ game

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723775)
you didn't say anything about haku's read list but okay

ah this is a genuine case of confusion and miscommunication.

his reads list, aside from being very early and uninformed, doesn't affect my read of him personally.

i agree with raeko that it looks lazy, but as i said, to me, that post included, he just looks like an overzealous town just trying to solve the game.

the flip side of that is that it looks lazy and easy to put out, yet still looks like he's contributing to the game, so it's an easy move for a wolf to make.

that being said, i don't think that's what wolf haku would do, but again, what do i know?

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723776)
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/vote

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:14 PM

Quote:

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EZ game

unironically wolf post

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723779)
unironically wolf post

Please, it’s my first game ;)

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:15 PM

Quote:

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EZ game

this is the least towny post of the game and yet it is exactly where my reads are at

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4723687)
5. fatfuck42 reminds me of a town Julian.

Why? I'm not getting Julian vibes in the slightest

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:17 PM

My strongest town vibes are from Raeko and Sunfan so far.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723781)
this is the least towny post of the game and yet it is exactly where my reads are at

yeah you can be town too

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723780)
Please, it’s my first game ;)

i'm assuming it's not actually your first game

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:19 PM

1. mellon_collie- null
2. the sun fan- town
3. TWGma- null
4. Bolth mannn- wolf lean
5. fatfuck42- town lean
6. Hakulyte- wolf lean
7. flashflash account- town
8. Funnygurl555 Cold Kitten- town
9. Tokzic- town lean

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723710)
:rolleyes:

can we not start with this like 5 hours after the game has started and one of the people playing lives in AUSTRALIA?! It's literally 6:30 AM there and the game started for him at what, 1 AM? Give him a chance to post before making this kind of statement, me and tokzic are more understandable because of past behaviour but give bolth a chance to post plz

this list seems really lazy and gross

very passionate defence of my time zone ! strange !

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4723784)
My strongest town vibes are from Raeko and Sunfan so far.

I swear to god if town just starts townreading sunfan for no reason again

TWGma 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

This is like.. the third or fourth person who has read me wolfy and yet no one has provided anything for it. Just like old times.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4723789)
I swear to god if town just starts townreading sunfan for no reason again

oh really now

TWGma 04-4-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723787)
1. mellon_collie- null
2. the sun fan- town
3. TWGma- null
4. Bolth mannn- wolf lean
5. fatfuck42- town lean
6. Hakulyte- wolf lean
7. flashflash account- town
8. Funnygurl555 Cold Kitten- town
9. Tokzic- town lean

A full reads list? From FFA? This early?

What the hell.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4723790)
This is like.. the third or fourth person who has read me wolfy and yet no one has provided anything for it. Just like old times.

welcome to my world.

you don't seem to be putting in much effort, i'll give 'em that. that's about all i got on you right now. you're posting, but not with much content.

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

giving reads on d0 is overrated

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4723710)
:rolleyes:

can we not start with this like 5 hours after the game has started and one of the people playing lives in AUSTRALIA?! It's literally 6:30 AM there and the game started for him at what, 1 AM? Give him a chance to post before making this kind of statement, me and tokzic are more understandable because of past behaviour but give bolth a chance to post plz

this list seems really lazy and gross

This post especially from Raeko was EXACTLY my response to Haku's list. Haku's list basically boils down to "I like everybody who is posting enough so far and I would like to lynch one of the inactives." Which is completely inconsistent with his concerns of accidentally lynching a blue and completely out of place less than halfway through the phase.

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:22 PM

Quote:

I'm null reading you :V
but it's because you're being more aggressive than I think you need to be
when we wolfed together I got the feeling that you associated activity with aggression and tried to be active that way. You strike me as a lot more neutral when you're town, and like, a sensible person, which is why I usually never vote you when you inevitably get mislynched d3

flashflash account 04-4-2020 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4723791)
oh really now

oh nonono
it's not a slip
don't

Tokzic 04-4-2020 05:22 PM

And after overreacting to MrPlop's joke about instaing, too. Gross gross gross.

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723796)
I'm null reading you :V
but it's because you're being more aggressive than I think you need to be
when we wolfed together I got the feeling that you associated activity with aggression and tried to be active that way. You strike me as a lot more neutral when you're town, and like, a sensible person, which is why I usually never vote you when you inevitably get mislynched d3

i don't think he's being particularly aggressive. seems annoyed with haku, sure, but i wouldn't put that in the same class as aggressive.

Bolth mannn 04-4-2020 05:23 PM

I don't like how different I'm reading Haku in comparison to his last two games which were town. He seems a lot more calm and confident about his posting and the layout of the game, and I think that's because he is a wolf

Haku

Cold Kitten 04-4-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4723797)
oh nonono
it's not a slip
don't

it was mostly a joke. see i can joke too!!!!!

again, not acting on it, but i am putting it in my back pocket for later.