Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 07:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749888)
I mean, since FFA is not here to defend himself, it's very tempting to just push him on the edge and move on.

It just feels too easy.

ive felt that paranoia too

the thing is i dont think hes in actual danger as of now so you cant really say its too easy

if its 10m till eod and he has like 3 votes then thats a different story

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 07:56 PM

[twgv]ulle[twgv]

going to double check the iso but p sure im going here

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 07:56 PM

wheres my dash

ulle

Xiz 11-23-2020 07:58 PM

Why are you voting Ulle freezin? Sorry if I missed it can you remind me

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 07:59 PM

k yeah you need to get real pretty fast ulle

all im seeing is 3rd person commentary, you dont sound like a human

Xiz 11-23-2020 07:59 PM

I like how there have been two thunderdome attempts and everyone is ignoring it

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 07:59 PM

slash, freezin, it's a slash

Yeah I'm gonna have to reset on DBP due to IRL circumstances, I don't see myself putting a vote there

It's between FFA and, unfortunately Ulli, who has had multiple chances to get a ball rolling and just falls flat..

Kind of reminds me of my wolf game where I promise content and fluff around, praying I get ignored for better lynch candidates

YoshL 11-23-2020 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749887)
so i dont like crossing twg with irl but dunno if i can vote dbp today

i think, ignoring the irl, town dbp will still ramp into town dbp in later phases, and wolf dbp (generally) doesn't impact as hard, and is still not as hard to point out. I don't think it's a bad decision at all to let dbp be.

Who exactly is pushing for the FFA lynch btw? It currently feels like haku is kinda painting the discourse in thread as heavily leaning towards people trying to lynch ffa as the "easy mislynch", did I miss something where a bunch of people started pushing ffa harder?

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749895)
Why are you voting Ulle freezin? Sorry if I missed it can you remind me

>she has almost no posts

>the posts she does have feel very hands off

thats mostly it. FG came back and is spewing and dbp is suffering irl. So its partly poe too

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749891)
ive felt that paranoia too

the thing is i dont think hes in actual danger as of now so you cant really say its too easy

if its 10m till eod and he has like 3 votes then thats a different story

I expected something along the lines of FFA/DBP to happen.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 08:00 PM

You know what? Fuck it.

Ullie

Too many chances given, AND a 24 hour extension and nearly 0 content looks way worse than a troll being lazy

YoshL 11-23-2020 08:01 PM

@Xiz: thunderdome attempts that people actually didn't care about given thread trajectory probably? It feels much better being able to like, ignore those attempts to focus all the attention on things that don't feel like they're all that important at the time

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 08:01 PM

i stained my pants at some point. i don't remember how. i'm unhappy, but there's hope for the pants

i should toss them though they're too big for me but i like big things. haha that's what she said.

ok so yesterday at work i saw this big hershey's kisses thing and my coworker was like "haha check this out" and i was like "ew it's too big" and then he laughed and i was like "c'mon not again you know what i meant" there's unfortunately a history of me accidentally saying inappropriate things in front of him. this is the same guy who found a crack pipe in the store.

someone took a dump right outside the employee entrance today too. i saw the pic. that's some healthy bowels though. but who shits in a corner though? how do you wipe? and why the employee entrance?

roundbox 11-23-2020 08:02 PM

Votecount:
Ulleabhara (3) - Xiz, FreezinIce, Shadow_God_10
Funnygurl555 (2) - TWGma, Hakulyte
flashflash account (1) - fatfuck42
TWGma (1) - Funnygurl555
DaBackpack (1) - the sun fan

------

Not Voting (5): mellonxcollie, flashflash account, YoshL, DaBackpack, Ulleabhara

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749904)
i stained my pants at some point. i don't remember how. i'm unhappy, but there's hope for the pants

i should toss them though they're too big for me but i like big things. haha that's what she said.

ok so yesterday at work i saw this big hershey's kisses thing and my coworker was like "haha check this out" and i was like "ew it's too big" and then he laughed and i was like "c'mon not again you know what i meant" there's unfortunately a history of me accidentally saying inappropriate things in front of him. this is the same guy who found a crack pipe in the store.

someone took a dump right outside the employee entrance today too. i saw the pic. that's some healthy bowels though. but who shits in a corner though? how do you wipe? and why the employee entrance?

this is an entirely useless post and a complete waste of time but on the bright side i let it all out

ok uh well i think t-force is a good vote today

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749906)
this is an entirely useless post and a complete waste of time but on the bright side i let it all out

unironically?

Xiz 11-23-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749903)
@Xiz: thunderdome attempts that people actually didn't care about given thread trajectory probably? It feels much better being able to like, ignore those attempts to focus all the attention on things that don't feel like they're all that important at the time

I mean more like, I'm glad.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 08:05 PM

like...did i miss the explanation for the vote or what

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 08:06 PM

Is FFA a fan of rolling wolf?

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749906)

It's like I want to believe you for a moment, but then you go back to meme voting t-force with no reason.