Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 06:22 AM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4412398)
font
I'd quote all the hilarious things so far but I'm on phone atm. Think it was dbp who pretty much said my exact thougts right now. Font feels scummy and AA feels like a good fit for the sk, just like that gut read yesterday. AA's attention to mylo seems a bit too clingy right now, and feels like he's trying to use it as his main defense. If you were wondering why I wasn't posting at eod much, it's because I got distracted with lTWG and didn't pay enough attention to the time.

I think you're thinking way too much about the SK right now and I still have no idea why I'd be a good fit for the SK

I'm still thinking about where I have font but the fact that you just vote him and backpack on DBP seems very suspicious. I guess I'll have to see what you quote right now though

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 07:36 AM

also storn you keep saying you think I'm the SK but haven't provided any evidence besides a gut read and "he fits"

fontisian 02-29-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412400)
Idk I think it's best to assume there are always multiple mafia alive and to do so until the game is over. I doubt any of the lynches have been hits thus far with the helphelp lynch being the only potential due to Botchi's information.

Wait are you saying what I think you're saying?

No.

fontisian 02-29-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412406)
I think you're thinking way too much about the SK right now and I still have no idea why I'd be a good fit for the SK

I'm still thinking about where I have font but the fact that you just vote him and backpack on DBP seems very suspicious. I guess I'll have to see what you quote right now though

I am still a she.

I apologize if you're town and the claim tilted you. I think your reaction was more town than not, but I don't think I'm confident enough to go with that read until the end of the game :/

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 09:28 AM

hey guys i need to read to catch up still, im town DUH

red and haku are obv town too

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 09:38 AM

haku did you already use your 1 shot medic and 1 shot vigi?

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 09:50 AM

i posted that before knowing red was IC, what a waste of an IC

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:56 AM

So I've been keeping a list of my thoughts as this game has progressed, I guess it's time to share after I add up the most recent events.

Confirmed Human Pool:

Tokzic Killed by Mafia n0
botchi246 Killed by Mafia n2
Charu Killed by Mafia and SK n3
Red Blaster Innocent Child
Hakulyte Medic*

This is rather self-explanitory here.
*Haku's confirmation is based off of him being un-cc'd. Obviously he could be faking and our real medic could be dead, but for the time being he get's the clear.

People I think were human:

XelNya Killed by SK n1
danceflashrevo Lynched d2
tilocoYoshL Killed by SK n2
Sinistrosuede Modkilled n2*
reuben_tate Modkilled n3*

When looking back at these people I tend to view them as 99% human due to some action or other than they had, I had to look back at D1 and examine Xel's posts and his reads and they all looked pretty good to me. With YoshL the it's essentially the same, I was mind melding with him on certain issues, had him dead set as town and generally agreed with his reads. However in the case of both Xel and YoshL there are slight doubts: mainly that they were killed by the SK which does nothing to confirm them as human.

With dfr his actions at eod just scream human to me. When everybody claimed he didn't move his vote to someone else, and he didn't have his vote on anyone with a role, but instead made a post about how all of his reads were wrong and he needed to re-evaluate his stance on V..whereas I think a wolf in the position of being top lynch candidate would've easily opted to toss a vote on the next highest wagon, me, and slip safely into the next day.

*Obviously it's hard to come down one way or another on Ben and Sinistro as they didn't post much, if at all in Sinistro's case, but being the skeptic that I am I'm doubting that either was a scum. To his credit, Ben did offer up some genuine frustration at being so far behind which I found extremely human.

People I'm not sure on:
roundbox Killed by SK n0
helphelp11 Lynched d1
SKG_Scintill Lynched d3
rzr j-rodd1230
cedolad storn42

So based off of Botchi's results someone between roundbox and helphelp was a wolf but we have no idea who..I really doubt it matters much at this point in time because what really can we draw from either of them anyway?

On Scint, I didn't really have many interactions with him/her(?) so they are completely null to me..I think the main reasoning for the lynch was inactivity as well as a few posts that were weird, but I definitely need to re-read the interactions, I do however want to view that lynch as a miss.

With rzr we had a few minor back and forth discussions, but nothing too substantial. I certainly wasn't reading him as scummy, but at the same time I never really saw anything that would make me put him in my clear, or even almost clear, group. I really would like to hear from jrodd.

People who I think have a good chance of containing a scum or two:

Vendetta21 fontisian
Xiz
DaBackPack
_Zenith_ AragakiAyase

Obviously I've been hounding AA and Dap from like D2 so kinda self-explanatory as to why they are here. I do think though, if one were to be a wolf the other most likely would end up being town or SK..not really seeing them as a W/W scenario.

I think Xiz has had a few questionable plays throughout this game which have pinged him out on my radar, although that said he's probably the person I'd say I least suspect out of this group..but I can't shake the feeling that there's something more here.

And Fontisian well...you only need to look at the current days events to know why you're here. False claiming cop, even if it's for reaction testing is a really weird play. Before all of this, I was reading V pretty solidly as town but now that read has been turned absolutely upside-down.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412423)

According to him, yes.

j-rodd123 02-29-2016 10:01 AM

yea you'd like to hear from me but im 2000 posts behind so i wont be caught up until after school

just looking at something as trivial as post count isnt dBP kind of polarized to villa or SK, i mean hes just not a capable wolf

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412423)

In case you wanted to hear it from me, Yes. I didn't expect to be alive now because I hard claimed Day 2. I feel bad for using 1 shot after claiming. I didn't understand the roleblock mechanic properly and pmuch wasted it. I used the Day 1 medic save on Vendetta because I felt like he was the obvious Mafia target in that phase. I'm nearly convinced this worked.

Sadly, it seems like I protected the wrong one.

I played really bad in terms of actions this game. That's probably why I'm still this in this game ironically.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412433)
Sadly, it seems like I protected the wrong one.

I played really bad in terms of actions this game. That's probably why I'm still this in this game ironically.

You prevented a kill, which is always a good thing.

I think you're being kept alive because we become more paranoid of your validity each day, and because you're no longer a threat and I think the scum is prioritizing getting rid of the SK over you at this point.

Out of curiosity, were you roleblocked again last night?
I want to know if they are still targeting you or have moved off to someone else

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412340)
Oh. Right, you guys don't let the SK claim on this site.

That is so weird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412341)
Is joke.

I'm not buying this even as a joke especially at this point in the game.
If there's something you shouldn't have said, it's definitely that.
When I'm trying to read intents here, there's just a big "nope" as to why you would do this as Town.

fontisian 02-29-2016 11:33 AM

Haku, the SK thing was not a joke. I think it's weird that Greg won't let them claim.

The joke, for the third time, was that I was the cop and checked myself three times. Please read the game.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412443)
Please read the game.

fontisian 02-29-2016 11:41 AM

If you look at the discussion at that point, you'll notice dbp thought AA might have been the SK, which is strange for a number of reasons. One of the reasons I was thinking but us wrong is that SK!AA would have claimed. The other reasons are still valid and make dbp very likely scum.

Red Blaster: I held a claim for 30 minutes, then rescinded and explained my thought process. This is a fairly common play on other sites to get information. It is called a "reaction test." I have no reason to do it as scum and many reasons to do it as town. I'm also using it to go after a person you think is very likely scum and get information on your other two scum reads. Please think instead of writing off weird as scummy.

I think storm is likely mafia for his voting, when others are thinking. Add in cedolad's play and storn's pile of garbage posts yesterday and yeah, let's kill that guy. I feel better about AA for his unvote.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412445)
Red Blaster: I held a claim for 30 minutes, then rescinded and explained my thought process. This is a fairly common play on other sites to get information. It is called a "reaction test." I have no reason to do it as scum and many reasons to do it as town. I'm also using it to go after a person you think is very likely scum and get information on your other two scum reads. Please think instead of writing off weird as scummy.

I understand what you were doing, I've seen it done here before..actually we had someone fake a red check on someone and they just gave up once.

What I'm saying is you most likely have ended up making yourself a target in doing so.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412438)
I want to know if they are still targeting you or have moved off to someone else

Haku pls respond

fontisian 02-29-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412447)
I understand what you were doing, I've seen it done here before..actually we had someone fake a red check on someone and they just gave up once.

What I'm saying is you most likely have ended up making yourself a target in doing so.

Wait what.

If it's been done here then why are you all so confused?

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412438)
You prevented a kill, which is always a good thing.

I think you're being kept alive because we become more paranoid of your validity each day, and because you're no longer a threat and I think the scum is prioritizing getting rid of the SK over you at this point.

I don't get what you mean by "again" here's all my actions for simplicity.

N0 - I free saved XelNya (I random.org that one)
N1 - I saved Vendetta (It felt obvious he was going to be targeted imo.)
N2 - I called I was going to used my 1 shot vigi on DBP, used it, and got roleblocked.

This makes me conclude that YoshL may actually have been a Mafia even if I never had any proof about him.

Day 3 - DBP self-cleared himself from everything I had against him. He's 80%+ Town for me now and no longer a target until the end of the game.

I also think rzr/j-rodd123 is like 70% Town, besides the sketchy claim Day 3 + replacing out, I think he was fairly genuine overall.

So, I only got roleblocked N2 and I'm out of actions so, you're unlikely to see me get roleblocked again.

My lynch order would be like:

Fontisian -> AA -> storn42/Xiz.

Everyone else is town.

I think storn42/Xiz are about on the same level in terms of alignment read. I think they're both low-profile Towns. I'd like it if they hard claimed/said things that would make them look very alignment indicative, but it doesn't feel necessary for today.