Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412344)
I don't want to ruffle too many feathers, but I get Xiz not getting the joke, but you seem like you would have.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412347)

<3

AragakiAyase 02-28-2016 11:39 PM

k now I'm really going to bed

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412346)
you're confusing the shit out of me

Take a moment, reread the last couple pages, then get back to me if you have questions, please.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:40 PM

Out of game question for Xiz: Are you from Washington state or the district?

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:42 PM

I actually moved back to Denver to save up for graduate school, I was in Seattle, WA for the past year.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412352)
I actually moved back to Denver to save up for graduate school, I was in Seattle, WA for the past year.

Ah. That would explain the signature quote. Congrats on the superbowl win.

There's a mafia event going on in a month in the District, but since you're from the wrong Washington, I'm going to rescind the invitation I never made.

DaBackpack 02-28-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412350)
Take a moment, reread the last couple pages, then get back to me if you have questions, please.

the rzr/charu reads are too perfect to be totally made up

nothing you've done makes sense this phase, maybe I just need to look at this tomorrow

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:47 PM

@ AA, I'm just not smart enough to pull a Wolf play for that long without slipping once.

Even if I did silly random chaotic actions such as all my EoD Day 2 calls, I did it under the assumption that I was convinced that all of you knew I was confirmed 100% Town after Day 1.

Don't bother too much with my random posts, just make me post something constructive and you should be able to see how genuine I am. It's how Charu could easily near 100% confirm Town me in my first few games.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412355)
@
Even if I did silly random chaotic actions such as all my EoD Day 2 calls, I did it under the assumption that I was convinced that all of you knew I was confirmed 100% Town after Day 1.

The problem is, the longer and longer the game does on, that 100% no longer becomes 100%.

The chance of you fakeclaiming is really small but, to me you are no longer 100%. Only one is RB.

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:49 PM

I'm secretly hoping j-rodd123 gets here asap. I'm very curious to see a new perspective on this game.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412354)
the rzr/charu reads are too perfect to be totally made up

nothing you've done makes sense this phase, maybe I just need to look at this tomorrow

Total coincidence actually.

I did go over V's posts just after I claimed but before I dropped the checks, to make sure there weren't any blatant contradictions (hence the gap), and was pretty impressed with how beautifully it lined up. Probably the second most consistent fakeclaim I've made.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412358)
Total coincidence actually.

I did go over V's posts just after I claimed but before I dropped the checks, to make sure there weren't any blatant contradictions (hence the gap), and was pretty impressed with how beautifully it lined up. Probably the second most consistent fakeclaim I've made.

I think i'm gonna go to bed. I'll reread this thread tomorrow lmfao.

fontisian 02-28-2016 11:51 PM

I 100% believe Haku is town, for what it's worth. The games' reaction to my claim and rescind doesn't jive with a meta where someone would fakeclaim while under no pressure that early in the game.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:53 PM

Like the one thing I still hold haku to be true is how he loves to prove his point by sacrificing himself (like, claiming early)

Also it's the only response to the no wolf kill during n1 sooo

fuck lol, I guess he is true.

Xiz 02-28-2016 11:54 PM

yeah, my bad. haku is confirmed still.

Hakulyte 02-28-2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412360)
I 100% believe Haku is town, for what it's worth. The games' reaction to my claim and rescind doesn't jive with a meta where someone would fakeclaim while under no pressure that early in the game.

Thank you! ..but I'm not moving my vote.

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:04 AM

Fuck man, I can't sleep.

Let's build a towncircle instead.

The living players are: rzr/j-rodd123, Red Blaster, fontisian, xiz, dbp, haku, storn, AA

I'm town, Blaster's town, Haku is town. Xiz is probably town. Leaving Rzr slot, storn, DBP and AA. AA's not with storn, and Rzr's probably town, so DBP is probably the most likely mafia.

Is it better to try to lynch the SK or the mafia in this situation? SK's tend to townside when pressed, but that shot on Charu was definitely not townsiding. Having an extra kill tonight isn't the worst, as there are 8 alive, so even shots on two town wouldn't put us in a worse spot. I believe there is not town kp (killing power) left, but please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Also, hitting the sk today risks overrun if there are three alive on the mafia team. While we probably lose eventually anyway in that case, best not to risk it.

So, yeah, aim for mafia. Keeping my vote on DBP.

Can some explain what Kitb means and how the voting stuff works before I fuck something up?

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412364)
Thank you! ..but I'm not moving my vote.

You are one of the confirmed(ish). Please attempt to solve the game today. Thanks.

Also, I'm female. He is the wrong pronoun, guys.

fontisian 02-29-2016 12:08 AM

Hmm, I still pretty strongly believe Rzr is town. Like, the conviction he had at the beginning of Day 3 doesn't seem like it was faked. Maybe I'm pocketed.

It's possible DBP was just hedging his bets on the cop claim, or that AA is the godfather, I guess.